report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

I Guess The Joke's On HIM

Jeremiah Hill In Trouble Over 'Joke' To 'Hijack Plane, Kill Obama'

Quote:
SALT LAKE CITY, April 26 (Reuters) - A purported practical joke on a colleague that threatened a plane hijacking and the assassination of President Barack Obama has landed a Utah man in trouble with federal authorities.

Federal prosecutors say Jeremiah Hill placed a letter or note containing the threats inside a colleague's travel case while both were working at Hill Air Force Base, just north of Salt Lake City, last August.

"1 - Hijack Plane, 2 - Kill Obama," the note read, according to court papers filed on Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Salt Lake City.

Transportation Security Administration screeners found the note during a baggage check before Hill's friend boarded a Delta Airlines flight to Arizona, launching an FBI investigation.

Hill, 31, told FBI and Secret Service agents the note was intended as a practical joke, according to a probable cause statement filed with the court. He told officers he specifically "placed (the letter) partially sticking out so that his co-workers would see it," court papers say.

Prosecutors have charged Hill with a misdemeanor count of making a false alarm, accusing him of intentionally circulating a false warning of a plane hijacking. An initial court hearing is set for May 30.

Court papers do not indicate whether Hill has an attorney, and no telephone listing could be found for him in the northern Utah town of Clinton, where he lives.

Richard Essary, the chief public affairs officer for Hill Air Force Base, identified Hill as a civilian employee at the base, but could not comment on the case.

It appears that some people barely have the sense to breath and walk upright....lol

This guy isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 04-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Platinum Member

Re: I Guess The Joke's On HIM

It appears that some people barely have the sense to breath and walk upright....lol

This guy isn't the brightest bulb on the tree

Sounds like a candidate for public office!

Last edited by Administrator : 04-28-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
Sounds like a candidate for public office!
He'd get elected here in Arizona...LOL

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
He'd get elected here in Arizona...LOL
I doubt it.

He has a sense of humor.

(Idiotic as it is)

Old 04-27-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
I doubt it.

He has a sense of humor.

(Idiotic as it is)

No, no, no....you don't get it. It's only a joke if someone gets offended....lol He's perfect for AZ.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:27 PM

OK, I'll take your word for it.

AZ seems rather scary these days.

That big fat sheriff you have seems like a real A-Hole.

Granted, he is a joke.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
OK, I'll take your word for it.

AZ seems rather scary these days.

That big fat sheriff you have seems like a real A-Hole.

Granted, he is a joke.
Yes. We even call him Sheriff Joke Arpaio....lol

Old 04-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
Jeremiah Hill In Trouble Over 'Joke' To 'Hijack Plane, Kill Obama'

This guy isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.
Bad joke? Hang the SOB.

We should cease all joking. Nothing is funny anyway.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
Bad joke? Hang the SOB.

Not so, your feckless attempts at passing yourself off as a fighter pilot were hilarious.

Old 04-27-2012, 11:59 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Bad joke? Hang the SOB.

FUNNY, that's TRUE!?

Old 04-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
Not so, your feckless attempts at passing yourself off as a fighter pilot were hilarious.
This is almost funny. I flew the A-4 from 1971 until 1980. I have described the aircraft, how it flew, what my missions were and what it felt like to fly it. It was interesting work. Yet you, who must have lived a very mundane life somehow refuse to believe that facts that I have provided. This makes you rather pathetic and dull.

I suspect you wish that you could have flown fighters, as I did. You probably wish that you could have graduated from college and made it through Marine Corps OCS and then the Naval Aviation Flight School. You, however; probably spend the VN years smoking dope and getting a sunburn.

I can't really say that I enjoyed flying the little jet because it was so dangerous. We lost a lot of guys, but it was extremely exciting and I am glad that I did it.

Do I care of you believe me? Not at all, but your pathetic, puny little life is sad. Real men flew those jets during the VN War and we were happy to do it, and it took a lot of work to get into the cockpit.

Could you have done it? Prolly not. First you had to pass the physical, and a background check. Anyone with any criminal record whatsoever was not allowed. We did not allow homosexuals or people with an IQ below 130. You had to swim for miles in the open ocean, tread water in boots for an hour with your hands over your head. You had to run for miles in the sandy beaches, wearing combat boots. Then the flying. Instrument flying. Acrobatics. Formation flying. Bombing, strafing, air to air combat. We learned to pull heavy "G's" and not pass out. We flew in terrible weather while in formation. We landed on the carrier. We air to air refueled in the day and night and in the clag. We flew with emergencies and brought the little airplane back. We launched and recovered from off of SATS strips with full loads of bombs. We layed napalm cans down. We fired 5" ZUNI and 2.75 FFAR rockets. All fun to shoot. We fired out cannons. We killed people.

Liberal pukes, like you, stayed home. I'm impressed.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
This is almost funny. I flew the A-4 from 1971 until 1980. I have described the aircraft, how it flew, what my missions were and what it felt like to fly it. It was interesting work. Yet you, who must have lived a very mundane life somehow refuse to believe that facts that I have provided. This makes you rather pathetic and dull.

I suspect you wish that you could have flown fighters, as I did. You probably wish that you could have graduated from college and made it through Marine Corps OCS and then the Naval Aviation Flight School. You, however; probably spend the VN years smoking dope and getting a sunburn.

I can't really say that I enjoyed flying the little jet because it was so dangerous. We lost a lot of guys, but it was extremely exciting and I am glad that I did it.

Do I care of you believe me? Not at all, but your pathetic, puny little life is sad. Real men flew those jets during the VN War and we were happy to do it, and it took a lot of work to get into the beeppit.

Could you have done it? Prolly not. First you had to pass the physical, and a background check. Anyone with any criminal record whatsoever was not allowed. We did not allow homosexuals or people with an IQ below 130. You had to swim for miles in the open ocean, tread water in boots for an hour with your hands over your head. You had to run for miles in the sandy beaches, wearing combat boots. Then the flying. Instrument flying. Acrobatics. Formation flying. Bombing, strafing, air to air combat. We learned to pull heavy "G's" and not pass out. We flew in terrible weather while in formation. We landed on the carrier. We air to air refueled in the day and night and in the clag. We flew with emergencies and brought the little airplane back. We launched and recovered from off of SATS strips with full loads of bombs. We layed napalm cans down. We fired 5" ZUNI and 2.75 FFAR rockets. All fun to shoot. We fired out cannons. We killed people.

Just ignore Willeyjoe. Everyone else does.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:

Do I care of you believe me? Not at all, but your pathetic, puny little life is sad. Real men flew those jets during the VN War and we were happy to do it, and it took a lot of work to get into the beeppit.

IQ below 130 ?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

I flew with a guy, I swear, he could not read without his lips moving. And he admitted as much.

BTW, if you were at Alameda from 1971 to 1980, you had (at least) two homosexual/bisexual pilots in your air group.