report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

The Latest In The Warren Jeffs Saga

"Jesus Christ" and Warren Jeffs Co-Author a Letter Asking for Jeffs to Be Released From Prison

Quote:
If Warren Jeffs -- pedophile/leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints -- had any marbles left when he was sent to prison, he just lost the rest of them.

Jeffs, who's in prison for sexually assaulting two underage "brides," wrote a petition to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals -- allegedly co-authored by "Lord Jesus Christ" -- saying it's time for Jeffs to be released.

According to "Jesus Christ," he's going to be really pissed if Jeffs doesn't get out of prison "soon."

The FLDS headquarters of yore was based in Colorado City, along the Arizona/Utah border, but Jeffs moved the Church's headquarters to Texas after he faced criminal charges in Arizona.

After having a rape-related charge overturned in Utah, Jeffs was extradited to Texas to face charges for (you guessed it) raping kids, which he was convicted on and sentenced to life in prison.

Now, according to the revelations Jeffs says the "Lord Jesus Christ" delivered to him, it's apparently Jeffs' religious right to rape kids.

"Jesus Christ" claims "my servant Warren Jeffs [is] being held unjustly, by both intentional evil and lying ways, also by ignorance of this generation not knowing my full truth of religion being of constitutional protection for religious freedom," according to the letter obtained by the Salt Lake Tribune.

Jeffs' letter also asks for the rest of the FLDS members in prison to be released.

Apparently the wrong "Jesus Christ" is helping Jeffs write these letters, as the last time he tried this, he was denied due to procedural errors.

Read the letter authored by a convicted rapist and "Jesus Christ" below:

Warren Jeffs's Petition to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals

Also read: Former New Times writer John Dougherty's saga on the polygamist communities in Arizona.

He's apparently bringing out the big guns.

I don't believe I've ever seen a letter of recommendation written by Jesus Christ before.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Bookmark and Share

Old 04-27-2012, 07:49 PM
is a person

Re: The Latest In The Warren Jeffs Saga

Next time I do my Resume I'll put God as a reference
"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."