report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Have you been scammed on ebay
yes 4 80.00%
no 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2011, 05:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

THIEF : James A Riley ebay id ( jamesa.riley )

James A Riley from Elverta California ebay id ( jamesa.riley ) this guy took my money and disappear ebay Thief Elverta, California
Another thief joined EBAY, his name ( James A Riley ) from Elverta - CA. This guy selling car parts, i deal with him $450 for 4 wheels shipped to kuwait. He insisting to send money outside ebay as " a personal payment " i have checked his feedback it is ok so i thought this is the correct guy to buy from him. I send my money and he disappear like a fart. i would like to warning people from buying anything from him outside ebay. his email ( jamesa.riley19@yahoo.com )
Attached Images

Old 06-24-2011, 11:56 PM
Silver Member

Re: THIEF : James A Riley ebay id ( jamesa.riley )

He may be a scammer now, but he didn't get to 112 feedback @100% by scamming people.

Are you sure that there isn't more to this?

Maybe he follows the rules inside eBay and scams those who are stupid enough to pay outside of eBay where there is no buyer protection that such as it is, almost always favors the buyer.

Last edited by PatrickinGa : 06-24-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: THIEF : James A Riley ebay id ( jamesa.riley )

the guy disappear and never answer my emails. i made tons of same deal and no problem. only this deal went wrong way. although i live on other half of the world but still trusting people. i cannot belive a datsun guy become THEIF. big shame

Old 06-30-2011, 05:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Ebay Scams

Does anyone have any info on paranormal sellers? Which ones are legit? Which ones are fake?

Been noticing a lot of fake spell books and fake items and I dont know where to start.

I have a niece who is into collecting haunted items with a story, but there's too much going on and I dont know how to spot a fake

thanks

Old 07-12-2011, 08:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Brian Sprigg Aka Brians20 ebay and paypal scam

Purchased items from brian sprigg whom uses brians20 on ebay i paid my 15 pounds and the seller turned out to be a scammer as he never sent the item, i called him on the phone and he got abusive at me and called me bad names that are to offensive and rapist to repeat he even called me a N*****!!! even though im white i still find that offensive

stay away he will get you to

see for yourself here

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...s=negative_365

Old 07-14-2011, 02:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Ebay Scams

magickgirl from Auroras Coddaxes & props scammed me with a broken "Magick" item. i was sent an item they bought a week earlier that they added a fancy story to

Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Brian Sprigg Aka Brians20 ebay and paypal sc

From what i am seeing bud is:
A) Dude has way more positive than negative ratings then again looking at the positive reviews many same reviews from different users aswell as they keep talking about stamps? lol, whatever is going on it's not right.

B) work on your attitude friend whether or not you are one, just because you are white don't mean you can't be a beep. Actually making the statement that you can't be one because your white implies your the racist.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Done w/ eBay. Let protect the scammers

I sold two iPhones to two different buyers. Buyers were in Russia. Shipping was done via eBay by purchasing USPS postage. DO NOT ship internationally with USPS - tracking was an issue. eBay sent me a note three days after saying it was OKAY to ship that the BUYER was a fraud. I had already shipped. I got screwed. PayPal pulled the money out of my account. Pay Pal made a one time consideration payment for one of the phones. However, since I opened the cases w/ Pay Pal, I am told by eBay that they won't consider any remedy. I am going to close my account with eBay. EBAY SHOULD ADVISE SELLERS ABOUT SHIPPING VIA USPS OVERSEAS. eBay is a USA company - how about protecting citizens of your home country. Internet fraud and scams are out of control. Step up and help solve the problem. Don't promote it!

Old 01-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Newbie Member

BEWARE of any Transactions W/These eBay Scammers

If you have been to ebay and saw those people selling "Paypal money multiplier-- make $25 to $100" stuff, then stay away!!
Just for testing, I bought something from a scammer named Dustin Johnson, for $2 claiming its gonna 2X my money. Guess what? IT NEVER CAME!!!! He's a scammer, and his email is:

ahugefukingtree@gmail.com

Beware of any transactions with this guy or anything that claims to "Double" your money, or claims to make you earn money from paypal.

Money Doesn't Grow on Trees

Old 01-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Newbie Member

Re: BEWARE of any Transactions W/These eBay Scamme

you are right there are many scamsters are online these days we should remain alert onlne.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Newbie Member

Haha... Looks like those "sellers" live from "testers" like you :)
Either way you could open the PayPal dispute as "item not received".

Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Newbie Member

Ebay Phishing Us Buyers. Allowed China...........?

US buyers please beware all China sellers on ebay!

Ebay allowed all sellers from china to created a fake items locate in USA (States), when you bought the items they shipped from China either the seler lived in China too but the item showed in US States. Too late after you paid the item and waiting time 2-3 weeks to receive your merchandise, all junks and defected products, if return item to China the postal cost more than the product cost :-(. I met three sellers accounts located in PA, NY, CA. Ask them before you buy either if you see the item located in USA.

Ebay allowed them do this way to compete to another websites from US that mean ebay are more cheaper!!!!. Be carful there are BAD products quality and horrible services.
Eveything i wrote here with evidence and truth.

Last edited by ntexas : 01-05-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivandin View Post
Haha... Looks like those "sellers" live from "testers" like you :)
Either way you could open the PayPal dispute as "item not received".
I did, lol PayPal simply sent me a letter saying "We are sorry, but this case has been closed"
And I didnt even go to my account for many days

Old 01-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Newbie Member

Another eBay scammer--Beware!!!!!

this is an eBay scammer that sells Unlocking software, and he just destroyed my phone with his sotware!!!
His email is muharukh@yahoo.com and I bought blackberry unlocks from him. His ebay ID is muharukh2010

He forced me for getting my money back, and hasnt gave me my money since the day he scammed me. He is a trickster, spam his email!!!!!

Old 03-18-2012, 06:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

milnediana@yahoo.co.uk is a scam on eBay/PayPal

Basically I scammed by milnediana@yahoo.co.uk one year ago on paypal and eBay about £1460. She picked up two iPhones from me and paid on PayPal but after receiving the goods she withdrew the money from paypal as saying I didn't get anything, I sent the money accidently etc.

Do not buy or sell to PayPal account of this email...

Old 04-27-2012, 12:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

tomtop_digital ebay member is scammer.

tomtop_digital member of ebay selling broken products, does not assist or replace the product and does not return the money.
beware this seller, not recommend, find another dealer that is honest.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Banned

Re: tomtop_digital ebay member is scammer.

Welcome to Scam.com.

Their present eBay feedback seems rather good to me.

Been a member for almost 6 years and have a 99.1% positive feedback with almost 34,000 reviews in the last year.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: ripped off by a ebay seller

How did you pay for the item? If it was through PayPal, then just open up a complaint and PayPal will refund you the money within 30 days.