report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Retail Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2012, 01:21 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Lyoness anyone heard of them ?

Hi

has anyone heard of this company? Lyoness. They are supposed to offer cash back on purchases, but I cant figure out exactly how they make their money, they also affiliate companies or partners........

Thanks.

Last edited by zenkick : 01-26-2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: change title

Old 01-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Banned

Re: Lyoness anyone heard of them ?

Lyoness has started in Europe some years ago.
They make money by using a classic Ponzi scheme...
...and they make a lot of money on "poor people" who cant't understand the system.
(see their GTC to "try" to understand)
They are in trouble at least in France, Austria and Switzerland - "members" skiing them because they can't get their money back.
The card is supposed to be free. If your really want to test the system, start with a free card before paying them anything !

Old 01-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Banned

A radio broadcast in english on Lyoness
http://mediacenter.dw-world.de/engli.../Program=12582

Old 01-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Banned

I forgot to put this interesting FBI link :

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/fraud#ponzi

Read carefully and you will understand how the Lyoness system works.

Good luck !

Old 01-30-2012, 05:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks very much Philou, very useful information

Old 01-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Banned

Also try this link :

http://www.boards.ie/search/?q=lyoness

you might like it !

;)

Take care.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:20 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I am a Lyoness premium business member here in the U.S. and Lyoness is not only a legal and legitimate business but also an amazing business opportunity. Doing a little research you can see that Lyoness has already established partnerships with Apple and Walmart, who I am sure did some research and would not partner up with a ponzi scheme. Since most people do not take the time to investigate this themselves, Lyoness has volunteered to be audited and certified by the highest international standards. ISO (companies like Ford and GM will only work with international companies that are ISO certified)

http://www.iso.org/iso/mediakit/medi...oinonepage.htm

The certification was awarded to Lyoness Holding, the Child & Family Foundation and the service subsidiaries - Lyoness Management, eBiz and Data Services, as well as all the European subsidiaries.

Here is the company that performed that Audit and awarded the ISO:9001 2008 NR. 09 451/1 Certificate: Quality Austria

http://www.qualityaustria.com/index....%5Bnr%5D=20180

If your want more information about the Lyoness business opportunity email me at EDIT

Thanks and good luck,

Last edited by bibleman : 05-02-2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: spam

Old 04-25-2012, 06:52 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am with the Lyoness System in the last 6 months i make money every week some week is only 30euro some week is more than 600euro if you like to know how it is possible to get this opportunity just contact me. or with the person who recommended the company for you.

Really is a trusted company, you don't need to put any money in to it because it is for free. I have a large number of member in my team, but i am always happy to get new people in to my life line. And i love to teach them.

I like to use my card every day, because i know i make money why i am spending my money......

EDIT

Last edited by bibleman : 05-02-2013 at 06:03 AM. Reason: spam

Old 05-01-2013, 10:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnemeth1984 View Post
I am with the Lyoness System..

..Contact me for more info
Instead of contacting him, and being lured into this obvious pyramid scheme/scam, people who have been duped by, or are considering to join Lyoness, could better contact the Lyoness Complaint Centre or Plattform Lyoness.