report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Zeek Questions

I am trying to research Zeek for a friend. My main concerns are...

1. Zeekler.com does not come up in Google serach on Penny Auctions. Why, if the company is so big and successful?

2. The auction site looks horrible and amateurish.

3. Spent an hour on the auction site yesterday at lunch time CDT. In that hour there were only about 30 auctions going on. The one I watched was for 150 cash. I started watching at 30.00 bid. I saw it bid up to 50.00. There were never more than 10 people bidding in the 15 trailing minutes the page reports. Usually there were only 4 or 5. My point is that a site that only gets 10 people to bid on 150 bucks for 30.00 is not a successful site.

So the revenue is form selling VIP bids to members and membership charges. not from auctions. How is this not a Ponzi scheme?

I am not a troll and do not have a dog in this fight. I will not argue with zelots but would love some rational explanations to above observations.

PS I posted this in wrong place earlier. Sorry if it shows twice.

Old 04-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Zeek Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
1. Zeekler.com does not come up in Google serach on Penny Auctions. Why, if the company is so big and successful?
3. Spent an hour on the auction site yesterday at lunch time CDT. In that hour there were only about 30 auctions going on. The one I watched was for 150 cash. I started watching at 30.00 bid. I saw it bid up to 50.00. There were never more than 10 people bidding in the 15 trailing minutes the page reports. Usually there were only 4 or 5. My point is that a site that only gets 10 people to bid on 150 bucks for 30.00 is not a successful site.
So the revenue is form selling VIP bids to members and membership charges. not from auctions. How is this not a Ponzi scheme?
I am not a troll and do not have a dog in this fight. I will not argue with zelots but would love some rational explanations to above observations.
If you have already seen so many red flags, why bother looking for more.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
If you have already seen so many red flags, why bother looking for more.
Figured there would be some Zeekers looking to sell the idea. I would like to know what the response would be

Old 04-20-2012, 09:56 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Figured there would be some Zeekers looking to sell the idea. I would like to know what the response would be
They would try to mislead you into thinking it was something viable to sink your money into. The operative word here being "sink".

Old 04-20-2012, 11:12 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Tom, welcome to the forum.

Don't mind OUT, he's an anti-MLM zealot. He hates everything/anything that has to do with MLM. He's what I call an Anti-MLM bigot.

Ignore him.

Here's a recent 'review' of Zeek.

Click Here!

Myself, I see yellow & red flags.

Good luck. Check it out THOROUGHLY.

Welcome!
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 04-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
They would try to mislead you into thinking it was something viable to sink your money into. The operative word here being "sink".
Try this, go on ZeekRewards.com and click chat. Ask the chat dude about my concerns. Here is transcript. Note that he said nothing and then hung up on me... excuse typos. BTW it was 5:45 PM CDT not AM as log shows

John Fri, 20/4/2012 12:45:44 am
Hello Tom. May I please have your username?
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 12:46:07 am
tomxxxxxxx
John Fri, 20/4/2012 12:46:59 am
How may I help you
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 12:47:13 am
have questions
Spent an hour on the auction site yesterday at lunch time CDT. In that hour there were only about 30 auctions going on. The one I watched was for 150 cash. I started watching at 30.00 bid. I saw it bid up to 50.00. There were never more than 10 people bidding in the 15 trailing minutes the page reports.
if a peak time there are only that many people
how can you pay out so much?
John Fri, 20/4/2012 12:48:49 am
Normally they have two price listed. One is the buy out price and the other is the bidding price
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 12:48:57 am
no
what i mean is
how can a site with so little trafiic be a good deal as a member
to make money
John Fri, 20/4/2012 12:50:22 am
It depends on what time you go on the site. Im sorry but we having different auctions at different times
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 12:51:09 am
i am on there right now
and for a 150 cash there are 2 bidders
i am interested in joining
but i do not see where the money comes from
the site is dead
and does not come up in a google search
John Fri, 20/4/2012 12:54:27 am
What we have heard is that Microsoft did some kind of update that affected a lot of computers that have Internet Explorer active, even if they are using Firefox or Chrome for their browser. The fix we have heard is to close All browsers, delete All cookies and delete All browser history. Once you have done that restart the computer. This seems to fix the problem.
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 12:55:12 am
how many austions are going right now
auctions
John Fri, 20/4/2012 12:55:39 am
Im sorry but i dont know
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 12:55:48 am
i see maybe 20
so all this being said, where does the money come from that people say they make on this program
John Fri, 20/4/2012 01:02:45 am
From their downline, commision
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 01:02:53 am
commision on what?
i am confused
John Fri, 20/4/2012 01:03:18 am
Whatever they make in your downline
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 01:03:35 am
but someone has to sell something right?
John Fri, 20/4/2012 01:03:43 am
yes.
Tom Fri, 20/4/2012 01:03:51 am
what is being sold
John Fri, 20/4/2012 01:04:53 am
Items. Please refer to zeekrewardnews.com for more info
Thank you for your chat. Feel free to contact us again!

Old 04-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Don't pet an angry bird!

[quote=ohein56;1169929]Tom, welcome to the forum.

Don't mind OUT, he's an anti-MLM zealot. He hates everything/anything that has to do with MLM. He's what I call an Anti-MLM bigot.

Ignore him.

Click Here!

Good article. There is so much noise from blog posts it's very hard to find any non company posts.

I am neither pro or anti MLM. My only experience is every 5 years or so a friend will call out of the blue with "You're a sharp individual and I have an opportunity...." All i know is that it almost always causes hard feelings and I've seen cool people drop out of groups due to rejection of Amway and others.

Bottom line is MLM works for some but not everyone. It's like religion, i don't care who or what you worship, just keep it out of my face.

I came here to try and prove to my buddy that Zeek is a scam. Not saying MLM is always a scam. The other Zeek thread is nothing but people trying to sign each other up.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Tom, welcome to the forum.

Ignore him.

Click Here!

Quote:
Good article. There is so much noise from blog posts it's very hard to find any non company posts.

I am neither pro or anti MLM. My only experience is every 5 years or so a friend will call out of the blue with "You're a sharp individual and I have an opportunity...." All i know is that it almost always causes hard feelings and I've seen cool people drop out of groups due to rejection of Amway and others.

Bottom line is MLM works for some but not everyone. It's like religion, i don't care who or what you worship, just keep it out of my face.

I came here to try and prove to my buddy that Zeek is a scam. Not saying MLM is always a scam. The other Zeek thread is nothing but people trying to sign each other up.
In bold above, true, so very true...

Glad you found the article helpful.

Hope it works out for your 'friend'.

Again, welcome.
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM

More on Zeek deal-e-o...

Click Here!

Look at all the pretty red flags.

I wonder why Troy Dooly endorses such marginal business offerings so frequently. Sometimes I wonder....
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 04-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
In bold above, true, so very true...

Glad you found the article helpful.

Hope it works out for your 'friend'.

Again, welcome.

I was not able to stop him with the information but did get him to slow down and put 1,000 instead of 5,000. Ill report back on win/loss on that.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Silver Member

looks like you need to learn more about penny auctions. 50 dollars in bids means that 5000 bids were used. 5000 bids x (the price of a bid) = Total - $150 which equals Zeekler profit

Quote:

Old 04-25-2012, 04:30 PM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
looks like you need to learn more about penny auctions. 50 dollars in bids means that 5000 bids were used. 5000 bids x (the price of a bid) = Total - $150 which equals Zeekler profit
Looks like you need to learn to read. I didn't say there was no money in penny auctions. What I said is there are not enough auctions on Zeekler to support the thousands of people getting paid. That money can only be coming from the money new members put up. Pure and simple. Anyone who denies this is either delusional or has never actually looked at the site. I had a guy trying to get me to join who claimed to have never looked at the auction site.

Old 04-26-2012, 03:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am a diamond in Zeek. I started out as a silver, left too much money on the table & then upgraded to gold, left too much money on the table, then upgraded to diamond. AFTER my $99 is taken out of Zeek, I will be withdrawing a little over $600 this month even though I COULD withdraw much more if I want to. I'm trying to allow it to accumulate. In my 30 years of network marketing ( I started out in Herbalife International in 1982 ) and being in over 200 programs since then, my highest check was ONLY $1,400 & my 2nd highest check was $1,200 in a company that lasted about 4 months !!! My highest group product volume was only in Herbalife International which was only about $15,000, I believe. Zeek has changed it all. Never have I earned so much money daily, monthly, & yearly. I would be glad to show you an income disclosure statement if you come join me by going to (link removed) I can also offer you FIVE HUNDRED FREE BIDS if you would like & show you proof of winnings from auctions. I can converse with you in Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, French, German, or Swedish because I lived abroad & took classes in each of those languages and got A's. Once you are in, then I can show you HOW Zeek is NOT a Ponzi scheme & how they CAN afford to pay you. Zeekly yours, Joe Wu

Last edited by iamwil : 05-10-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: removed link

Old 04-26-2012, 09:19 AM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

Hello Tom,

Patrick Pretty who typically reports on alleged ponzi schemes and internet crime has started to comment on this. I highly recommend you keeping up with his articles.

Here's the link to pp regarding zeek. Stay tuned. http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/04...mation-points/

Old 04-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
Hello Tom,

Patrick Pretty who typically reports on alleged ponzi schemes and internet crime has started to comment on this. I highly recommend you keeping up with his articles.

Here's the link to pp regarding zeek. Stay tuned. http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/04...mation-points/
typical and useless dribble at the pp blog. the guy is an absolute fool

Old 04-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
typical and useless dribble at the pp blog. the guy is an absolute fool
Well if the Adsurfdaily people had listened to him, they wouldn't have lost all that money. The person I know lost $15,000. As a matter of fact, I was invited to join that by that person, and thanks to PP blog, I did NOT and kept my $5000.

He was also all over Narcthatcar as well as other sites. How's Narc doing? Yep.

So if you call him a fool, one has to wonder who and what you're all about especially since your name is "stopscammers". Reverse psychology is it?

Old 05-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamsearcher View Post
I am a diamond in Zeek. I started out as a silver, left too much money on the table & then upgraded to gold, left too much money on the table, then upgraded to diamond. AFTER my $99 is taken out of Zeek, I will be withdrawing a little over $600 this month even though I COULD withdraw much more if I want to. I'm trying to allow it to accumulate. In my 30 years of network marketing ( I started out in Herbalife International in 1982 ) and being in over 200 programs since then, my highest check was ONLY $1,400 & my 2nd highest check was $1,200 in a company that lasted about 4 months !!! My highest group product volume was only in Herbalife International which was only about $15,000, I believe. Zeek has changed it all. Never have I earned so much money daily, monthly, & yearly. I would be glad to show you an income disclosure statement if you come join me by going to (removed link). I can also offer you FIVE HUNDRED FREE BIDS if you would like & show you proof of winnings from auctions. I can converse with you in Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, French, German, or Swedish because I lived abroad & took classes in each of those languages and got A's. Once you are in, then I can show you HOW Zeek is NOT a Ponzi scheme & how they CAN afford to pay you. Zeekly yours, Joe Wu

Just tell me where the money comes from, it's not from auctions, there are not enough going every day to pay off

Last edited by iamwil : 05-10-2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: removed link

Old 05-10-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Just tell me where the money comes from, it's not from auctions, there are not enough going every day to pay off
Plenty of people are hitting the auctions everyday lol

https://www.quantcast.com/zeekler.com

The auctions are making a killing. Zeekler is now the biggest penny auction site.

And is only going to get better and better.