report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Señor Member--Owner of Gecco Insurance

Starting the Nuitech and i-Deal sites again

I have decided to jump in and start the Nuitech and i-Deal sites (RIP YF Direct......I loved their easy offers and was anxious of their 4 month payouts). I took a 5 year break and ready to start all over.

My plan is to start small though. I tried a 3 offer $100 Visa Gift Card offer last year w/o referrals and forgot to cancel an offer and my debit card didn't go through.....oh so close. Not to take away from the moment, but "small" is like a 6 offer (4 can be referrals) $250 Visa Gift Card AND a 10 offer iPad 2 on i-Deal site. One thing that I noticed is that i-Deal is a LOT EASIER now compared to Nuitech due to all the proof that must be printed out and rules.

So, let me know if anyone is working on anything significant now. Looks like the iPad 2 deal is promising and I may start on it first. And no referrals? I likes.
Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!

Old 05-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Starting the Nuitech and i-Deal sites again

Welcome back to the game. ProductTestPanel is legit but expensive. NT has a cancellation policy so read the terms. It is a ling process. And Ideal is a terrible company that will DQ you for anything and everything!

Old 06-23-2012, 10:18 PM
fribimaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
Welcome back to the game. ProductTestPanel is legit but expensive. NT has a cancellation policy so read the terms. It is a ling process. And Ideal is a terrible company that will DQ you for anything and everything!
Never had anything but success with ideal. The last thing I got from them was an Ipad2 and a check for $250 and it cost me about $20 in offers.

Before that I got $1000 in visa gift cards with Ideal plus a $250 bonus check. They are totally legit, you just have to follow the rules correctly.

Showed my mom how to do it and she just got her Ipad2 and waiting on the check which comes a month after.

Nuitech is tougher as you have to hold all but two offer for 30 days or 6 days depending on their whim. The last time I did one with them was for $1500 last year.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Señor Member--Owner of Gecco Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by planes View Post
Never had anything but success with ideal. The last thing I got from them was an Ipad2 and a check for $250 and it cost me about $20 in offers.

Before that I got $1000 in visa gift cards with Ideal plus a $250 bonus check. They are totally legit, you just have to follow the rules correctly.

Showed my mom how to do it and she just got her Ipad2 and waiting on the check which comes a month after.

Nuitech is tougher as you have to hold all but two offer for 30 days or 6 days depending on their whim. The last time I did one with them was for $1500 last year.
I'm in process of getting the iPad and $250 offer as we speak. I got notification for a trade off for the iPad 3 in lieu of a blue iPad 2 and so they said that the iPad 3 will ship quicker too. I told them that the iPad 3 is fine so hopefully soon, I will post a picture of the prize. Siri, here I come with iOS 6.0. But yeah, I'm aware of the rules of Nuitech and plan on doing something with them soon.
Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!

Old 01-28-2013, 11:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Can you post the link for the Ideals site for the IPad? Thanks!