report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2012, 08:53 AM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

Republicans Are Lazy

All I keep hearing with Obamacare is that they don't want to read the bill. They keep complaining how pages the bill is. They are too busy golfing and drinking neat scotches on their 3 hour lunches. Been watching Fox News all morning......the words of the day are "Disaster" and "Buyers Remorse". They love hammering the words of the day like it is the Sesame Street. But it's funny how they kept saying how many pages it was. 5000 pages, now an extra 12000 pages.

Isn't it their job to read and pass bills? Do you know annoying it is for someone to do nothing but be a back seat driver when Obama actually came up with something that's extensive and prepared, not some "pie in the sky scheme"
....a SOLUTION!

They just dont want to read it. And they have people read stuff for them anyways. It's kinda embarrassing.

I remember once:
I spent a week working on a business proposal once. Spent 100+ hrs on it. My so called business partners couldn't spent 2 hrs reading a 45 page proposal that even had alot of pictures in it. Let's say the project never launched and I am no longer doing business with them. They did me a favor by their apathy.

So my point is this. Republicans are lazy. And this time it has to do with reading. I swear the voice inflection on the Obamacare story is soooooo stressed when the word "PAGES" was stated. Pathetic.

Bookmark and Share

Old 04-20-2012, 09:07 AM

Republicans are totally lazy

A public service announcement from scam.com:
Attached Images

Last edited by Administrator : 04-20-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Republicans Are Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
All I keep hearing with Obamacare is that they don't want to read the bill. They keep complaining how pages the bill is. They are too busy golfing and drinking neat scotches on their 3 hour lunches. Been watching Fox News all morning......the words of the day are "Disaster" and "Buyers Remorse". They love hammering the words of the day like it is the Sesame Street. But it's funny how they kept saying how many pages it was. 5000 pages, now an extra 12000 pages.

Isn't it their job to read and pass bills? Do you know annoying it is for someone to do nothing but be a back seat driver when Obama actually came up with something that's extensive and prepared, not some "pie in the sky scheme"
....a SOLUTION!

They just dont want to read it. And they have people read stuff for them anyways. It's kinda embarrassing.

I remember once:
I spent a week working on a business proposal once. Spent 100+ hrs on it. My so called business partners couldn't spent 2 hrs reading a 45 page proposal that even had alot of pictures in it. Let's say the project never launched and I am no longer doing business with them. They did me a favor by their apathy.

So my point is this. Republicans are lazy. And this time it has to do with reading. I swear the voice inflection on the Obamacare story is soooooo stressed when the word "PAGES" was stated. Pathetic.
I sat here for a second not knowing how to respond to this bunk...then I was finally able to stop laughing. Nancy Pelosi in her own words...(A Democrat)

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. "

So, she seemed to not want to read it....

Old 04-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Swingdickery!

Re: Republicans Are Lazy

No one, not even Evelyn Wood, could have hoped to have read it all in the tiny amount of time available before the Democrats used a never before used technicality to jam through the bill itself. Now there's like a werehouse full of regulations that weren't in the bill itself being pushed into effect. E-freaking-gads. Do some f'in homework before posting such utter nonsense, please.

<- Stop the spin!

Last edited by Administrator : 04-20-2012 at 10:35 AM.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:34 AM

Arrest Nancy Pelosi

If you think I am going to defend that crazy broad Pelosi, you are nuts.

Last edited by Administrator : 04-22-2012 at 12:18 PM.