report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2011, 03:41 PM

Re: List of Scammers

Don't forget Chris Campbell- every time one scam dries up, he comes back with something else. Now he has teamed up with Chris Jones in 'ipas'.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

David Cozzocrea (actual person who has not been caught)

Old 03-23-2011, 05:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Derrick Harper - Wealth funnel system

Old 03-23-2011, 05:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

PAUL STILES from Vancouver and Toronto. He took me for $1,300 and is actively scamming on *****slist and kijiji.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Newbie Member

It scares me that some people get screwed by these guys over and over then come back for more.

Also just as bad are the people who read so much negative stuff on certain people then think "hey I'll give it a shot".

I do virtually no internet marketing anymore. In the years that I did, only one person showed me something I couldn't find on a free website, newsletter, or Youtube.

These scammers are a bunch of jokers.

Signed,
Former Idiot

Old 03-31-2011, 01:02 AM
Frau Chin

Quote:
Originally Posted by albailat View Post
I think he didnt really read the hwol topic so he missunderstood scam by spam :P
What ivetteu4510 said may be true. Some scam company can hack into an email account and send their spam advertisments to contacts of the victim is if he/she is recommending the company or website. The victim will not know until his/her contact reply back to the email. There is nothing in the outbox or sent folder to indicate the victim had sent the spam or scam advertisment.

In this case the accused is http://ecsahuruo.com/ as mentioned by ivetteu4510.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:18 AM
Frau Chin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetspecter View Post
Great job!
It wouldbe nice if the scammers had the bussines URL or name of their game posted also.
I agree with sweetspecter, it would be much better if every info about the scammer is posted in here. Names, companies, addresses, emails, phone numbers, and especially payment particulars; and of course their modus operandi. That way it is easier for our friends to avoid them, avoid sending money to them.

I have my own Alert Lists which concentrated more on scammer from China. If somebody can do the same with scammers in other areas I am sure it would be very beneficial to our friends. It will be our safety shield, a place to refer before sending money, and also act as a weapon for us to fight back the scammers.

Google my name and see what I can do...

Old 04-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Newbie Member

Check Andrew
andrewcheck86@yahoo.com

He is using their fake girls profiles to convince men to send them money and use their numerous services.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Newbie Member

Steve Anderson

This guy is like nightmare...if you will give him your e-mail he will send you a thousand spam message per day.

Old 05-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScammedAgain? View Post
These boys, Jaime Westmoreland (sometimes called Jamie Westmoreland) and Sean Gagne are scammers. They take your money and come back to call you an idiot and then try to get you into their next scam deal. Past scams: AllArepaid, Power2Share, Silver2Share (silver2Scam).

And now their newest zubie.net (yes, yet another one just launched) it is a 2×10 trash scam which will probably last less than a month. Don't go near this or you will regret it. Remeber Jaime, et al... GOD is watching!
this scammer just launched another on called textadbrokers. the typical ponzi pimps are on the leader board

Member Referrals
Peter Bennett 190
Ken Russo 165
Rune Fjortoft 148
Wayne Nash 104
Paula Frye 96
Jaime Westmoreland 76
David Reid 71
David Sherman 65
Peter Miller 53
Nerijus Slekys 44
Susy Fehervari 42
Harris Desormeaux 42
Jeffrey Rocke 41
Dorothy Cooper 40
Susan Graham 30
Susan Barker 28
Rachel Long 28
John Burghardt 27
Judy/blondie M. 26
Eduard Dorochenko 26

Old 05-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Newbie Member

Armondo Motelongo realestate mega millionare. Advertising a "FREE instructionan siminar EVENT"
The ONLY THING FREE is the coffee and rolls!
They don't give you any information you can't look up for yourself! Then after 1.5 hours of meaningless rhetoric they hit you with the bottom line!
The free stuff is covered by the $1,500.oo they want!

Old 05-05-2011, 04:09 AM
Failure does not occur overnight, but from repeating the same mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blert Nirgal View Post
So, your admitting in a public forum that you are attempting to steal funds from bank accounts and credit cards...- but you're annoyed at being scammed while attempting to do so.

Isn't it true that this person is actually performing a public service by distracting people like you???
glad you picked that out, scammer be scammed lol
Run your own business but be part of a 31yr old, $5Billion company click HERE to find out more.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:23 AM
Silver Member

Scott Nelson

Read about Scammin' Scottie here:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=945493

and here:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=46940

and here:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=136643

Old 05-06-2011, 11:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: List of Scammers Genrikh Erdman Russia

Genrikh Erdman in Moscow, Russia is a married man with children but he signs on with single web sites to meet innocent women and to take their money. He also goes by the name Henric Erdman. There are several notices of him as being a fraud in Ukraine. He has stolen thousands and thousands of dollars from women while working with the company ISIF and ISIF Fitness. I too have lost much money to this bad person. My family tell me to stay far from the body of this man. He has nice face but a mean person to still money. he makes promises of love and marriage to womin but all lies. He begs for money to plans holidays with you only to take much funds and says he no more loves you. DO not listen to this man Genrikh Erdman.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hazim Ibrahim... Love Scam... From London, Uk... He Use Too Philip Navile

Old 04-19-2012, 01:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollieapril View Post
Here is details of the man I was scammed by:

Mark Bailey/Gerald Bailey

Business Link Ltd

They use email address: recruitjobcentre@hotmail.co.uk

Suppose to provide you with work at home for a fee of £20.......what a LIE!!!

Please dont fall for it!!!
Hi,

I too have been scammed by what looks like the same company as you, please see details below and i went for this as it was advertised through a job website!!
http://www.ukjobs.net/job-3382123-jogv3.html

My contact was Norman Reeves, but names registering this business were Gerald Bailey and Gerald Stephen Osei - Kofi

Business Link Ltd
Stephen Kofi UK Individual
52c Northumberland Park
Tottenham
London. N17 0TX

They had a website that was up for a short while and is now down due to 'work being done upgrading the website'
http://www.wix.com/businesslinkrecruit/dataentrywork.

This is the paypal account i paid the £20 to:-
Sent to:
Gerald Stephen Osei - Kofi (The recipient of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
Email:
Gok92@Hotmail.com
Payment sent to:
Payment@businesslinksite.co.uk

I hope that my mistake has and will help anyone reading this to avoid the same situation i fell for.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Newbie Member

This scammer : http://www.biosremoval.com/

pretend to unlock all bios password for laptops, i baught from him and paid 84$ to ALEX TOLEDO , he supply me with the wrong password....put PP claim but they didnt refund me

be aware.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Newbie Member

anything to do with:
Paul Lynch - a right dodgy piece of work - honestworkfromhome.com(a) hahaha
Garry Booton - a cretin
the Paul Lynch dotcomboy back office - cretins