report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2012, 06:32 PM
Silver Member

Re: I will prove 911 has nothing to do with Muslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Twoofer!...they all know the "Truth". They just don't know if it's a controlled demolition, EMP, low level nukes, blah...blah....blah.....AND, they have definitive evidence that proves all three!!!

What?.....
hey moron.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySUrEiVFIM

the problem with the myth huggers, is they dont know their arse from their elbow.

truthers dont offer outlandish theories, they simply show how yours can not possibly be true.

Old 03-31-2012, 06:36 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
And after that little tirade we're expected to shower you with accolades and fall down to your overwhelming information?
Can't you just 'feel the love' in the room? Such belligerence! And the irrefutable 'proof'... WOW... internet links and you-tube videos and so on... Pardon me for being skeptical, but this has all been re-ran before. But that's ok. Feel free to continue... you may just post something new that may be a worthwhile read.
I've already found one thing that I may look deeper into (that means see if I can poke a hole in it's story).

well poke away retard.. the world is waited with baited breath until you release your unqualified anonymous findings.. lol

all been ran before.. so what? has anything been answered? no!.. and by answered i dont mean by a few circle jerking numbnuts on some internet blog.. i mean in a transparent independent investigation..

Old 03-31-2012, 07:50 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot3 View Post
well poke away retard.. the world is waited with baited breath until you release your unqualified anonymous findings.. lol
...and you're qualified?? ...and you're well known and are not hiding behind an anonymous user name??
Quote:
all been ran before.. so what? has anything been answered? no!.. and by answered i dont mean by a few circle jerking numbnuts on some internet blog.. i mean in a transparent independent investigation..
You mean like your blog and you-tube posts?
An actual investigation is not a problem for me. You see, I don't believe questions equal proof. You have just posed questions... no actual proof.
You stated Israel was actually behind 9/11? Prove it.
Explosives used? Prove it.

"... i dont mean by a few circle jerking numbnuts on some internet blog.. i mean in a transparent independent investigation."

Of course you do understand that in order to meet your criteria for an investigation it will have to carry the weight of law... or don't you? I don't believe you realize your posted claims and 'proofs' do not meet your stated critera of
"...i dont mean by a few circle jerking numbnuts on some internet blog.. i mean in a transparent independent investigation."

Last edited by yyy123 : 03-31-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:43 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
...and you're qualified?? ...and you're well known and are not hiding behind an anonymous user name??

You mean like your blog and you-tube posts?
An actual investigation is not a problem for me. You see, I don't believe questions equal proof. You have just posed questions... no actual proof.
You stated Israel was actually behind 9/11? Prove it.
Explosives used? Prove it.

"... i dont mean by a few circle jerking numbnuts on some internet blog.. i mean in a transparent independent investigation."

Of course you do understand that in order to meet your criteria for an investigation it will have to carry the weight of law... or don't you? I don't believe you realize your posted claims and 'proofs' do not meet your stated critera of
"...i dont mean by a few circle jerking numbnuts on some internet blog.. i mean in a transparent independent investigation."
No, he doesn't understand that and never will. He is simply a wanna be twoofer who blindly parrots all he reads that supports his delusions so he can somehow feel superior to us poor sheeple.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:59 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
whos asking for your unqualified opinion? if you can actually counter ANYTHING they say, how about you publish a paper laying out your arguments.

as it is, anonymous uneducated opinions means absolutely nothing.
It has been published....over and over. The AE9/11 is a joke. Their conclusions are wrong because their interpretation of physics are wrong.

As shown by their flawed analogy.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Silver Member

Quote:

As you probably saw through these threads...
These people are either Cointelpro agents working to keep the myth alive selling out their fellow allies for money,(Their tactics are the same) Or they really are in dire need of psychological help exactly like your links to psychologists state.

Its interesting to note that most of those psychologists are actually professors in psychology.

These guys are just plain stupid fighting you tooth and nail to keep their mythical reality the way it is, or earn their pay either way.

The joke is on them because any normal thinking person reading these threads will see in a jiffy that all they do is place opinions and insults but no one posts actual facts like the "twoofers" do.

Sometimes they try to get some bulshit sceintist insulting our intelligence by expecting us to believe some bulshit story about why the towers came down like they did, or why the planes dit not crumble up like tin cans against the steel or the pentagon wall like planes always do.

Even if I did not do any of my own research and landed on here I would rather take the 'twoofers' credible arguments instead of the 'rabble' throwing insults about proving their futility against reality.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
These people are either Cointelpro agents working to keep the myth alive selling out their fellow allies for money,(Their tactics are the same) Or they really are in dire need of psychological help exactly like your links to psychologists state.

Its interesting to note that most of those psychologists are actually professors in psychology.

These guys are just plain stupid fighting you tooth and nail to keep their mythical reality the way it is, or earn their pay either way.

The joke is on them because any normal thinking person reading these threads will see in a jiffy that all they do is place opinions and insults but no one posts actual facts like the "twoofers" do.

Sometimes they try to get some bulshiz sceintist insulting our intelligence by expecting us to believe some bulshiz story about why the towers came down like they did, or why the planes dit not crumble up like tin cans against the steel or the pentagon wall like planes always do.

Even if I did not do any of my own research and landed on here I would rather take the 'twoofers' credible arguments instead of the 'rabble' throwing insults about proving their futility against reality.
Damn... you caught us!
We're all just paid agents of the evil Gobenment!!

Old 04-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
No...just a regular, well-educated working stiff with common sense and a nose for bullshit.

Quote:
Squirrel!

Quote:
Yeah, no. We are simply pointing out the flawed logic, the lack of evidence and proof in your position.

Quote:
Actually, YOU ARE the Joke. The science and evidence disproves "No-Planes" and "Controlled Demolition" and the always wacky, "EMP" babble.

Quote:
Sometimes they try to get some bulshiz sceintist insulting our intelligence by expecting us to believe some bulshiz story about why the towers came down like they did, or why the planes dit not crumble up like tin cans against the steel or the pentagon wall like planes always do.
We can't insult what you don't have so, breath easy.

Quote:
Yes...logic, common sense and critical thinking are not your strong suit.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Bronze Member

A better argument would be that "I will prove that 911 had nothing to do with Iraq, and preemptive war with Iraq did nothing to strengthen our nation security, and can be seen as a war crime by the Bush Administration".

Then, the rest is easy , because you'd have actual proof - which conspiracy theories don't....

The political problems of today stem from politicans who belived they were smarter than our Constitution.

" ...no crimes have men shown themselves so cold- bloodedly cruel as in punishing differences of belief. " - James Russell Lowell

Old 04-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Silver Member

right bro it has got nothing to do with muslims i mean why blame muslims?

Old 05-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXNjectionXx View Post
A better argument would be that "I will prove that 911 had nothing to do with Iraq, and preemptive war with Iraq did nothing to strengthen our nation security, and can be seen as a war crime by the Bush Administration".

Then, the rest is easy , because you'd have actual proof - which conspiracy theories don't....
True. When you begin with honesty then the rest is easy.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:35 AM
Platinum Member

When you begin with honesty then the rest is easy. Lets see what the experts say.

Well evidently they say.....nothing.