report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Platinum Member

Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
Col. James B. Irwin, USAF (Retired)
You know even though NASA is NOT a us Governmental institution and part of the military industrial complex, I wonder how it was done?

I have never seen a nation agree to funding some private company in such huge amounts with their tax dollars.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:59 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza View Post
So first it was that we didn't go to the moon.

Now it's that we did go to the moon, but the aliens in the moon don't want us to talk about them, so they had to redo it and fake it so we wouldn't see the aliens?
Yes, but it's for this week only.

Next week, some new YouTube videos will surface and a new story will emerge. It's rumoured to reveal that the moon is really an orb, responsibe for 911, the murder of JFK and the disappearance of all the socks in our laundry.

Soundtrack will be provided by Elvis and the Chemtrails, broadcasted live from the secret Illuminati Moon Base.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:18 AM
Platinum Member

Yeah or some choir or some patriotic brass band depending on how they feel. Some have eerie music like this one.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Platinum Member

How fascinating! It appears Nasa / Kubrick also used a clip from the 1977 movie "Capricorn One"

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/942/942942p1.html

I wonder what other movie clips the video editor plugged into his "Secret Nasa - Real Footage" video to make his joke complete?

Making the clip blurry makes it look more authentic, don't you think? Why it's just what you would expect a "secret" video to look like.

The blurry clip of mission control jumping around in glee also looks like it is from Capricorn One as well. The, blurry, mission logo on the back wall looks familiar.

Last edited by yyy123 : 03-25-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:12 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post

I wonder what other movie clips the video editor plugged into his "Secret Nasa - Real Footage" video to make his joke complete?

Making the clip blurry makes it look more authentic, don't you think? Why it's just what you would expect a "secret" video to look like.

The blurry clip of mission control jumping around in glee also looks like it is from Capricorn One as well. The, blurry, mission logo on the back wall looks familiar.

Normally every movie about a landing is like that. The fictions copy from reality. If it was my movie I would have the control center in focus so everyone can see the excitement.

This woman says all pictures were deliberately made monochrome and distorted.

Last edited by 1stein : 03-26-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:55 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
Normally every movie about a landing is like that. The fictions copy from reality. If it was my movie I would have the control center in focus so everyone can see the excitement.
I see... NASA made a "secret" film at least 5 years after the Apollo program shut down (as evidenced by the Capricorn One clips) in order to document their hoax.

Sorry... that makes absolutely no sense. The film Eugene posted as a secret NASA film is a hoax. It is exactly the sort of thing he does not admit to falling prey to... people deliberately posting false information, but not admitting to it.

Your clip has been previously addressed.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yeah, yeah...

This is obvious to everyone:
A guy made a fake video and posted it on YouTube, claiming it be "secret NASA footage" in order to trick gullible people. He did it by stealing footage from a well known Hollywood movie.

End of story.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:32 AM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Yeah, yeah...

This is obvious to everyone:
A guy made a fake video and posted it on YouTube, claiming it be "secret NASA footage" in order to trick gullible people. He did it by stealing footage from a well known Hollywood movie.

End of story.
And that is EXACTLY what they want you to think.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
And that is EXACTLY what they want you to think.

Well, if R Lee Ermey tells you to think it, you better think it... or he'll give you the full 20 mins of insults!

Old 03-27-2012, 04:40 AM
Silver Member

This film producer claims they hung on cables and shows you where to look.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:04 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
That has been debunked so many times it's unnecessary to bring it up again... Let the infinately gullible believe in wires... until some new video comes along with some self-proclaimed expert explaining it in some other way.

One interesting thing in this video though:

The guy in the video starts off by explaining the slow motion effect by talking about wires. He even does the usual mistake of pointing at the reflection in the space suit antenna, calling it a wire hook.
Then he says the slow motion effect is due to slowing down the film... which would mean no wires are needed. Can't he make up his mind?

Old 03-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
That has been debunked so many times it's unnecessary to bring it up again... Let the infinately gullible believe in wires... until some new video comes along with some self-proclaimed expert explaining it in some other way.

The guy in the video starts off by explaining the slow motion effect by talking about wires. He even does the usual mistake of pointing at the reflection in the space suit antenna, calling it a wire hook.
Then he says the slow motion effect is due to slowing down the film... which would mean no wires are needed. Can't he make up his mind?
That is one of the funniest things about this CT is that, given enough time, they debunk themselves.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Quote:

Debunked by whom? HAHAHAHA

I can clearly see it. That guy trying to get to his feet was swiveling on a cable clear as daylight.

But I know it is not in your interests to see that so you would rather say its debunked.

Old 06-26-2013, 02:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Here's a quote from Clavius.org in response to the question
"Why don't we see huge clouds of dust in the low gravity?"

"Because dust clouds depend on air. If an atmosphere is dense enough, it can hold small particles suspended against gravity for a short time. Particles suspended in the air like that are called aerosols. Smoke and dust are both solid aerosols. Smoke can be carried for a long distance in earth's atmosphere. Dust particles are heavier than smoke particles and so they settle out faster. Both show us the movement of the air that's carrying them; we see billows and curls in the clouds of smoke and dust. None of that would happen on the moon because there's nothing to keep the dust particles suspended." In the documentary "Was it Only a Paper Moon?" This very thing is addressed when the "rooster tail", as referred to by the astronaut in the official moon footage, is flying out and suspending in atmosphere behind the Lunar Rover's wheels as it peels out. I've seen the footage as has everyone else, and the "rooster tail" shaped dust clouds are plain as day. Would absolutely NOT HAPPEN in no atmosphere as this quote from clavius explains.

Last edited by UID79 : 06-26-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Old 06-29-2013, 02:21 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Correction on the "rooster tail" shaped dust clouds. Actually not rooster tail shaped at all. I suppose they used that term "rooster tail" to try and describe the shape that they should've been if, in fact, it really was on the moon. A rooster tail is actually arced in shape, describing what should have happened. The shape that resulted in the video was wave-like in form, showing strong atmospheric resistance.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:52 AM
Silver Member

I used to be really turned away be this theory, but the more that I look into it, the more that I realize that they were indeed faked or not completely truthful.