report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Find a plane that banked left where the right engine moved. Go for it.
The engine didn't move and the engine is correct in the photo. The only thing fucked up, is you .
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:30 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

7Eleven needs glasses .....

Those Orbs are bubbles.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
The fake plane and boeing in the photos are at the exact same angle.

Does your mother know what a pathetic idiot you are?
What!!!! Are you that beeping dishonest???? Really????

The top plane is nose up to the horizon. The lower plane is nose down to the horizon.

The top plane has a very slight bank to the left. The bottom plane is banking more sharply to the left.

The bottom plane is photographed from a more forward angle.

These photos are not similar AT ALL.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
7Eleven needs glasses .....

Those Orbs are bubbles.

Best Flippin show EVER!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:53 PM

The day I discovered it ....

It was a 3 day weekend and a couple of charter pilots were crashing at my place for the weekend. I flew with these idiots in the Marines.

We drank for 3 days straight and watch every episode at least twice.

One of the guys was from North Carolina - Totally grew up white trash - I think he texted every person in his high school about the show.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:08 PM

Im guessing this might be a good nickname for 7/11, Bubbles.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath
Where are the planes and the passengers? They took off. They did not arrive.

The truth of no planes doesn't have the burden of proving a lie, but belongs to those who say there were planes. Any modern day 911 debate would be about video fakery and the existence of a small object that wasn't a plane or chopper.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:57 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I don't get all that out of the thread, but I have made a fool out of myself with these videos before. Does that make me a truthling?

So are you saying the media which broadcast cartoon planes are to be trusted when they claim this is real?

Was it a plane then?
What do you believe it was?
It wasn't a plane. The media initially either didn't see it, pretended not to see it, or mistook it for a chopper and ultimately were forced to call it 'the plane'. It casts its own shadow confirming it was real and not an artifact. It was a remotely controlled object which apparently was some type of ignition device for the bombs planted inside the south tower.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Gold Member

Quote: Originally Posted by Liability
Orbs!
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x656 and weights 15579KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 12098KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 2346KB.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post

The top plane is nose up to the horizon. The lower plane is nose down to the horizon.

The top plane has a very slight bank to the left. The bottom plane is banking more sharply to the left.

Hey, 7Bubbles....I notice you failed to address the errors in your claiming those planes were photographed at the same angle.

Truth's a beyatch, huh?

Old 03-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Gold Member

Chopper 4 is the longest live broadcast before the south tower's explosion that starts around two minutes beforehand. If flight 175 was really involved, it would have been filmed way behind and (southwest) right of the towers at some point during its descent. It had to fly just northeast/past the statue of liberty making a hard right and left turn into the southeast corner. None of this occurs because there was no plane, but a very small orb that floats for less than ten seconds before disappearing behind the towers. It leaves a very distinct shadow in the final seconds before explosion which proves that it literally circled around the south tower before bumping into it. It becomes visible at 2:14 on top right of screen.

The 911 commission, properly and logically concluded that 175 had to fly over New York Bay in its final seconds, therefore, any object seen west of the towers could not be flight 175. The shadow between the towers seen in three broadcasts is that of the drone, because it logically and officially could not have flown east of Tower 1 in its final 3-5 seconds, which is required to create the shadow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_caQ9...ure=plpp_video

Old 03-27-2012, 07:06 PM

Hey, I debunked another one of your bullsh!t claims...the one you keep posting about how the two planes a similar.

Quote:

I can debunk all your bullshit just as easy

Last edited by LogicallyYours : 03-27-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Old 03-27-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Chopper 4 is the longest live broadcast before the south tower's explosion that starts around two minutes beforehand. If flight 175 was really involved, it would have been filmed way behind and (southwest) right of the towers at some point during its descent. It had to fly just northeast/past the statue of liberty making a hard right and left turn into the southeast corner. None of this occurs because there was no plane, but a very small orb that floats for less than ten seconds before disappearing behind the towers. It leaves a very distinct shadow in the final seconds before explosion which proves that it literally circled around the south tower before bumping into it. It becomes visible at 2:14 on top right of screen.
I did. As soon as it came into view.

Quote:
The 911 commission, properly and logically concluded that 175 had to fly over New York Bay in its final seconds, therefore, any object seen west of the towers could not be flight 175. The shadow between the towers seen in three broadcasts is that of the drone, because it logically and officially could not have flown east of Tower 1 in its final 3-5 seconds, which is required to create the shadow.
The flight path of Flight 175 is perfectly consistent with the findings of 9/11 Commission.

You're just an idiot.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:38 PM

I think this will explain the ORBs .......

Old 03-28-2012, 05:12 PM
Gold Member

[quote=yankee451;229835]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;229832
OR perhaps they deliberately released the footage as they did so that people will waste time chasing shadows. You have considered this possibility, right? The best way to control the opposition is to lead it, after all. Are you sure you're not chasing false leads?

Except that the CIA has owned the media since the 40s. I repeat, are you certain you are not chasing shadows? If you have no record of this orb, and no idea what it is except for a blob on a blurry video, might it not be part of the propaganda barrage which is STILL so successful? Nothing complicated about introspection.

I say it was purposefully released as propaganda to give gullible people something to talk about, and I have precedence to back up that claim; something alien to this thread.
This was posted about truthers from another forum which describes quite well why nothing will ever happen on conspiracy forums. The bold has you written all over it. The government did not produce an orb during three live NY broadcasts so they could say it was a plane. That's more insane than calling it a plane.

The truth movement discredits themselves. There is no need for the government to intervene.

How convenient it must be though to argue from the position of everything that does not support your position is part of a government conspiracy.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:23 PM

[quote=7forever;1157282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post

This was posted about truthers from another forum which describes quite well why nothing will ever happen on conspiracy forums. The bold has you written all over it. The government did not produce an orb during three live NY broadcasts so they could say it was a plane. That's more insane than calling it a plane.

The truth movement discredits themselves. There is no need for the government to intervene.

How convenient it must be though to argue from the position of everything that does not support your position is part of a government conspiracy.

Bullshit. Explain how I and others on the ground in NYC saw a plane in sky that morning if it was added/faked in the video?

It's a simple question, now answer it.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Silver Member

Que posting of the same videos and quotes from other forums in 3...2...1...

Old 03-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Nighthawk0o View Post
Que posting of the same videos and quotes from other forums in 3...2...1...
Give him a little time... he has to get more baby-oil...