report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #19  
Old 03-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Mikethenewbie Mikethenewbie is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 101
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
Feel free to post the links of the discredited information...

You are heavy on critique but awfully light on substance..

I googled natural vs synthetic and got thousands of links that in essence all said the same thing..

Feel free to post your rebuttal links..
Well this one took me 8 seconds:
http://www.consumerreports.org/healt...view/index.htm

See it's an actual article written by an organization famous for research and without a horse in the race. Their conclusion was to shop by price. What a concept! OK carry on with the FDA is in the drug companies' back pocket whoosiewhatsits.
__________________
I'm honest about my biases.



Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old 03-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Skeptical_MLM'er Skeptical_MLM'er is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 861
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethenewbie View Post
Well this one took me 8 seconds:
http://www.consumerreports.org/healt...view/index.htm

See it's an actual article written by an organization famous for research and without a horse in the race. Their conclusion was to shop by price. What a concept! OK carry on with the FDA is in the drug companies' back pocket whoosiewhatsits.

You are priceless sweetheart..

Their study was to determine if the label was accurate...

Nothing to do with efficacy..

What a schmuck...

Our tests of 21 multivitamins at two outside labs—including leading brands, five for seniors, and six for children—will allay some of those fears. All but one of the products we tested met their label claims for key essential vitamins and minerals, and none contained worrisome levels of contaminants such as arsenic or heavy metals


so where is your awesome link debunking natural vs synthetic.... that was what was asked right..?

you can read right?

you arent a moron right?


Reply With Quote

  #21  
Old 03-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Mikethenewbie Mikethenewbie is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 101
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
You are priceless sweetheart..

Their study was to determine if the label was accurate...

Nothing to do with efficacy..

What a schmuck...

Our tests of 21 multivitamins at two outside labs—including leading brands, five for seniors, and six for children—will allay some of those fears. All but one of the products we tested met their label claims for key essential vitamins and minerals, and none contained worrisome levels of contaminants such as arsenic or heavy metals


so where is your awesome link debunking natural vs synthetic.... that was what was asked right..?

you can read right?

you arent a moron right?
"Most we tested were fine so select by price."

And the subject of this thread was what again?

Your mom called. She asked me to tell you that the next time you come up from the basement could you grab the laundry basket?
__________________
I'm honest about my biases.




Reply With Quote

  #22  
Old 03-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Skeptical_MLM'er Skeptical_MLM'er is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 861
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethenewbie View Post
"Most we tested were fine so select by price."

And the subject of this thread was what again?

Your mom called. She asked me to tell you that the next time you come up from the basement could you grab the laundry basket?
Hahaha ass clown

Mercedes are expensive too..

Go ride your ladies bike...

You have nothing of value to add here

Surprise surprise


Next....


Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Richard 3's Avatar
Richard 3 Richard 3 is offline
Lifestyle trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 609
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

One thing did stand out from that article: "Despite their popularity—Americans spent almost $4.7 billion on multivitamins in 2008, up from $3.7 billion in 2003—there's virtually no evidence that they improve the average person's health."


Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:06 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,597
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
You are heavy on critique but awfully light on substance..
Get off the XS juice. Fast!

Don't rely on Google and your Amway upline for EVERYTHING.

You have been light on common sense.....but expected from a new MLM builder like yourself who is foolish enough to believe that a few million cans of XS will lead you to financial freedom.

There's alot of competition out there...

List of some Energy Drinks & Energy Shots:

...Lost;...Lost Perfect 10; 180 Blue with Acai; 180 Orange Citrus Blast; 180 Red with Goji; 180 X-3; 5-Hour Energy; 5-Hour Energy Decaf; 5-Hour Energy Extra Strength; 5-Hour Energy Lemon Lime; 5-Hour Energy Orange; 925 Energy Power Shot; Acutefruit Energy Drink Strawberry Guava; Agel Ohm; All Day Turbo Power Energy; ALL IN Grape; ALL IN Root Beer; AMP Energy; AMP Energy Overdrive; AMP Energy Sugar Free; AMP Energy Traction; Archer Farms Sugar Free Grapefruit; Atomic X Energy Drink; Bacchus-F Energy; Bawls Guarana; Bawls Guaranexx; Big Dawg; Blood Energy Potion; Blue Sky Blue Energy Supplement; Blue Streak; Blue Streak Sugar Free; Bomba Berry; Bomba Black Currant Energy; Bomba Energy Sugarfree; Bomba Original Energy; Bomba Ruby Orange Energy; Bookoo; Bookoo Bite; Bookoo Citrus Energy Shot; Bookoo Punch; BooKoo Wild Berry Energy Shot; Bookoo Wild Berry Sugar Free; Caffeine Energy Drink; Carabao; Coca-Cola BlaK; Commando Bear Energy Drink; Comotion 2X Energy; Coolah Energy; Cougar Energy Shot for Women White; Crakshot Energy Shot; Crunk; Crunk Berry; Crunk Citrus; Crunk Sugar Free; Damzl Fuel; DyanPep Energy Micro-Shot Cinammon; DyanPep Energy Micro-Shot Fresh Mint; DynaPep Energy Micro-Shot; DynaPep Energy Micro-Shot Berry; Efusjon's RAW; Entropy Original Energy Replenishment; Everlast Nutrition Cirtus Blast; Extreme Nos Pumped; Fortify Energy Plus; Frigid Dog Energy Sensation Drink; FRS Lemon Lime Healthy Energy; FRS Wild Berry Low Calorie Healthy Energy;
Full Throttle Blue Demon Energy Drink; Full Throttle Coffee Energy Caramel; Full Throttle Coffee Energy Vanilla; Full Throttle Energy Drink; Full Throttle Energy Drink Sugar Free; Full Throttle Fury Energy Drink Orange Flavor; Full Throttle Fury Energy Drink Sugar Free; Full Throttle Nature is One Bad Mother (Full Throttle Mother); Game Juice Impact; Go Girl GLO; Go Girl Sugar Free; Go Juice Energy Turbo-Charged Energy Drink; Gravity; Guru 100 Percent Natural Energy Drink; Guru Lemonade Full On Energy Drink; Guru Lite 100 Percent Natural Energy Drink; Hair of the Dog; Hardcore Energize Bullet Blue Rage; Health Energy Potion; Hooters Energy Drink; Hooters Sugar Free Lite Energy Drink; Hydrive E Lemon Lime Endurance; Hydrive S Blue Raspberry Strength; Hype Energy; Hype Energy Shot Marionberry Flavor; Hype Energy Shot MFP Flavor; Hype Enlite; Hype MFP; Inko's White Tea Energy; Java Monster Coffee Energy Big Black; Java Monster Coffee Energy Lo-Ball; Java Monster Coffee Energy Loca Moca; Java Monster Coffee Energy Mean Bean; Java Monster Coffee Energy Nut-Up; Java Monster Tea Energy Chai Hai; Joker Mad Energy; Joker Mad Energy Lo-Carb; Jolt Blue; Jolt Power Cola; Jolt Ultra; Jolt Wild Grape; Jones Energy; Jugular; KMX; Kore; Korean Ginseng Drink; Krank'd Body Fuel Peach Tea; Kronik; Kronik Entourage; Kronik Grind; Kronik Low-Carb; Liquid Ice Energy Drink; Liquid Ice Sugar Free Energy Drink; M-150; Mad-Croc; Mana Energy Potion; Matrix Mood Enhancing Energy Drink; Meltdown Fat Assault Exotic Fruit; Mini Chill Relaxation Natural Stress Relief; Mini Thin Triple Strength Xtreme Energy Rush Mango; Monster Assault; Monster Energy Absolutely Zero; Monster Energy Dub Edition; Monster Energy Lo-Carb; Monster Energy XXL; Monster Hitman; Monster Khaos Energy Juice; Monster Mixxd Energy Juice; Mountain Dew MDX; Mountain Dew MDX Sugar Free; N-Motion; N-Motion Caffeine Free; N-Motion Sugar Free; Natural Highs Adina Caramel Kick; Natural Highs Adina Double XXpresso; Natural Highs Adina Vanilla Nut Case; Nature's Nitro2Go; Nature's Nitro2Go FirePower EX2 Extreme; Nitrous Monster Super Dry; NOS Energy Powershot; NOS Fruit Punch High Performance Energy; NOS Grape High Performance Energy; Nuclear Waste Antidote Smart Power; OC Energy Insane XXX Energy Shot; OC Energy Kik-It Original Energy Drink; Omega; On Go Energy Shot Berry Blast; On Go Energy Shot Lemon Lime; On Go Energy Shot Mandarin Orange; Orange County Choppers; Panther Energy Drink; Pimpjuice Premium Anti-Oxidant Energy Drink; Pimpjuice Premium Energy Drink; Piranha Phunky Fruit Punch; Piranha Wild Watermelon Kiwi; Plasma Fusion Energy; Player Aid Premium Energy Shot; Potencia Bebida de Energia; Power Trip 0; Power Trip Mango; Power Trip The Extreme; Power Trip The Original Blue; Power Trip Vitamin Energy Shot Extreme Citrus; Radioactive Energy; Radioactive Energy Sugar Free; Raw Energy Fuel Cell; Real Red Bull; Red Bull; Red Bull Cola; Red Bull Energy Shot; Red Bull Sugar Free; Red Celeste; Red Celeste Sugar Free; Redfin Energy Shot Orange; Redfin Energy Shot Wildberry; Reed's Natural Energy Elixir; Rip it Chic Energy Berry In-o-scent; Rip It Energy Fuel Citrus X; Rip It Energy Fuel Citrus X Sugar Free; Rip It Energy Fuel Lime Wrecker; Rip It Energy Fuel Power; Rip It Energy Fuel Power Sugar Free; Roaring Lion; Rocket Shot Energy Shot; Rockstar Diet; Rockstar Energy Cola; Rockstar Energy Drink; Rockstar Juiced Guava; Rockstar Juiced Mango Orange Passion Fruit; Rockstar Punched; Rockstar Roasted Light Vanilla; Rockstar Roasted Mocha; Rockstar Zero Carb; Rumba Energy Juice; Rush!; Rush! Energy Sugar-Free; Rush! Lite; Savage Sugar Free; Screamin Energy Shot; Sin Vitality Drink Greed Lemon; Smart Power; Sobe Adrenaline Rush; Sobe No Fear; Sobe No Fear Gold; Sobe No Fear Sugar Free; Soda Club; Source Burn; Source Burn Sugar Free; Spaz Juice; Speed Stack Pumped N.O. Grape; Stacker 2 Black Jax; Stacker 2 Yellow Jacket Energy Shot; Starbucks doubleshot Energy plus Coffee; Starbucks doubleshot Energy plus Coffee Cinnamon Dulce; Starbucks doubleshot Energy plus Coffee Vanilla; Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Asian Experience Energy Drink; Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Cherry Charge Energy Drink; Stinger Enraged Raspberry; Stinger Pounding Punch; Sugar Free Neuro Fuel; Tab Energy; Tango Energy Juice; The Beast; The Jimi Hendrix Liquid Experience Voodoo Vibe Energy Drink; Twinlab Energy Fuel; Ubershot Original Energy Shot; Upshot FRUIT; Vamp NRG; Vault; VegasFuel Energy Experience; Verve!; Von Dutch Sugar Free; Wat-aah! Energy Oxygenated Water; Who's Your Daddy; Whynatte Latte Coffee and Energy; World of Warcraft Mountain Dew Game Fuel; XS Energy Cranberry Grape Blast; XS Energy Tea-Berry Blast Tea; Xyience Xenergy Big Apple; Xyience Xenergy Clear; Xyience Xenergy Cran Razz; YET Your Energy Tonic; Young Energy Drink; Zombie Blood Energy Potion.

You can't afford to blow it all at SCAM.COM.
__________________
Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?


Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Skeptical_MLM'er Skeptical_MLM'er is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 861
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
One thing did stand out from that article: "Despite their popularity—Americans spent almost $4.7 billion on multivitamins in 2008, up from $3.7 billion in 2003—there's virtually no evidence that they improve the average person's health."
Please please take all of your health and nutritional advice from consumer reports...

I hope your kids have aunts and uncles that will raise them after you croak early...

Have you all stopped even trying?

Is my superiority that intimidating?

Cmon... Dig deep.. Put up a little fight at least...

someone may just salvage a tiny bit of respect for you...maybe


Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Skeptical_MLM'er Skeptical_MLM'er is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 861
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R View Post
Get off the XS juice. Fast!

Don't rely on Google and your Amway upline for EVERYTHING.

You have been light on common sense.....but expected from a new MLM builder like yourself who is foolish enough to believe that a few million cans of XS will lead you to financial freedom.

There's alot of competition out there...

List of some Energy Drinks & Energy Shots:

...Lost;...Lost Perfect 10; 180 Blue with Acai; 180 Orange Citrus Blast; 180 Red with Goji; 180 X-3; 5-Hour Energy; 5-Hour Energy Decaf; 5-Hour Energy Extra Strength; 5-Hour Energy Lemon Lime; 5-Hour Energy Orange; 925 Energy Power Shot; Acutefruit Energy Drink Strawberry Guava; Agel Ohm; All Day Turbo Power Energy; ALL IN Grape; ALL IN Root Beer; AMP Energy; AMP Energy Overdrive; AMP Energy Sugar Free; AMP Energy Traction; Archer Farms Sugar Free Grapefruit; Atomic X Energy Drink; Bacchus-F Energy; Bawls Guarana; Bawls Guaranexx; Big Dawg; Blood Energy Potion; Blue Sky Blue Energy Supplement; Blue Streak; Blue Streak Sugar Free; Bomba Berry; Bomba Black Currant Energy; Bomba Energy Sugarfree; Bomba Original Energy; Bomba Ruby Orange Energy; Bookoo; Bookoo Bite; Bookoo Citrus Energy Shot; Bookoo Punch; BooKoo Wild Berry Energy Shot; Bookoo Wild Berry Sugar Free; Caffeine Energy Drink; Carabao; Coca-Cola BlaK; Commando Bear Energy Drink; Comotion 2X Energy; Coolah Energy; Cougar Energy Shot for Women White; Crakshot Energy Shot; Crunk; Crunk Berry; Crunk Citrus; Crunk Sugar Free; Damzl Fuel; DyanPep Energy Micro-Shot Cinammon; DyanPep Energy Micro-Shot Fresh Mint; DynaPep Energy Micro-Shot; DynaPep Energy Micro-Shot Berry; Efusjon's RAW; Entropy Original Energy Replenishment; Everlast Nutrition Cirtus Blast; Extreme Nos Pumped; Fortify Energy Plus; Frigid Dog Energy Sensation Drink; FRS Lemon Lime Healthy Energy; FRS Wild Berry Low Calorie Healthy Energy;
Full Throttle Blue Demon Energy Drink; Full Throttle Coffee Energy Caramel; Full Throttle Coffee Energy Vanilla; Full Throttle Energy Drink; Full Throttle Energy Drink Sugar Free; Full Throttle Fury Energy Drink Orange Flavor; Full Throttle Fury Energy Drink Sugar Free; Full Throttle Nature is One Bad Mother (Full Throttle Mother); Game Juice Impact; Go Girl GLO; Go Girl Sugar Free; Go Juice Energy Turbo-Charged Energy Drink; Gravity; Guru 100 Percent Natural Energy Drink; Guru Lemonade Full On Energy Drink; Guru Lite 100 Percent Natural Energy Drink; Hair of the Dog; Hardcore Energize Bullet Blue Rage; Health Energy Potion; Hooters Energy Drink; Hooters Sugar Free Lite Energy Drink; Hydrive E Lemon Lime Endurance; Hydrive S Blue Raspberry Strength; Hype Energy; Hype Energy Shot Marionberry Flavor; Hype Energy Shot MFP Flavor; Hype Enlite; Hype MFP; Inko's White Tea Energy; Java Monster Coffee Energy Big Black; Java Monster Coffee Energy Lo-Ball; Java Monster Coffee Energy Loca Moca; Java Monster Coffee Energy Mean Bean; Java Monster Coffee Energy Nut-Up; Java Monster Tea Energy Chai Hai; Joker Mad Energy; Joker Mad Energy Lo-Carb; Jolt Blue; Jolt Power Cola; Jolt Ultra; Jolt Wild Grape; Jones Energy; Jugular; KMX; Kore; Korean Ginseng Drink; Krank'd Body Fuel Peach Tea; Kronik; Kronik Entourage; Kronik Grind; Kronik Low-Carb; Liquid Ice Energy Drink; Liquid Ice Sugar Free Energy Drink; M-150; Mad-Croc; Mana Energy Potion; Matrix Mood Enhancing Energy Drink; Meltdown Fat Assault Exotic Fruit; Mini Chill Relaxation Natural Stress Relief; Mini Thin Triple Strength Xtreme Energy Rush Mango; Monster Assault; Monster Energy Absolutely Zero; Monster Energy Dub Edition; Monster Energy Lo-Carb; Monster Energy XXL; Monster Hitman; Monster Khaos Energy Juice; Monster Mixxd Energy Juice; Mountain Dew MDX; Mountain Dew MDX Sugar Free; N-Motion; N-Motion Caffeine Free; N-Motion Sugar Free; Natural Highs Adina Caramel Kick; Natural Highs Adina Double XXpresso; Natural Highs Adina Vanilla Nut Case; Nature's Nitro2Go; Nature's Nitro2Go FirePower EX2 Extreme; Nitrous Monster Super Dry; NOS Energy Powershot; NOS Fruit Punch High Performance Energy; NOS Grape High Performance Energy; Nuclear Waste Antidote Smart Power; OC Energy Insane XXX Energy Shot; OC Energy Kik-It Original Energy Drink; Omega; On Go Energy Shot Berry Blast; On Go Energy Shot Lemon Lime; On Go Energy Shot Mandarin Orange; Orange County Choppers; Panther Energy Drink; Pimpjuice Premium Anti-Oxidant Energy Drink; Pimpjuice Premium Energy Drink; Piranha Phunky Fruit Punch; Piranha Wild Watermelon Kiwi; Plasma Fusion Energy; Player Aid Premium Energy Shot; Potencia Bebida de Energia; Power Trip 0; Power Trip Mango; Power Trip The Extreme; Power Trip The Original Blue; Power Trip Vitamin Energy Shot Extreme Citrus; Radioactive Energy; Radioactive Energy Sugar Free; Raw Energy Fuel Cell; Real Red Bull; Red Bull; Red Bull Cola; Red Bull Energy Shot; Red Bull Sugar Free; Red Celeste; Red Celeste Sugar Free; Redfin Energy Shot Orange; Redfin Energy Shot Wildberry; Reed's Natural Energy Elixir; Rip it Chic Energy Berry In-o-scent; Rip It Energy Fuel Citrus X; Rip It Energy Fuel Citrus X Sugar Free; Rip It Energy Fuel Lime Wrecker; Rip It Energy Fuel Power; Rip It Energy Fuel Power Sugar Free; Roaring Lion; Rocket Shot Energy Shot; Rockstar Diet; Rockstar Energy Cola; Rockstar Energy Drink; Rockstar Juiced Guava; Rockstar Juiced Mango Orange Passion Fruit; Rockstar Punched; Rockstar Roasted Light Vanilla; Rockstar Roasted Mocha; Rockstar Zero Carb; Rumba Energy Juice; Rush!; Rush! Energy Sugar-Free; Rush! Lite; Savage Sugar Free; Screamin Energy Shot; Sin Vitality Drink Greed Lemon; Smart Power; Sobe Adrenaline Rush; Sobe No Fear; Sobe No Fear Gold; Sobe No Fear Sugar Free; Soda Club; Source Burn; Source Burn Sugar Free; Spaz Juice; Speed Stack Pumped N.O. Grape; Stacker 2 Black Jax; Stacker 2 Yellow Jacket Energy Shot; Starbucks doubleshot Energy plus Coffee; Starbucks doubleshot Energy plus Coffee Cinnamon Dulce; Starbucks doubleshot Energy plus Coffee Vanilla; Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Asian Experience Energy Drink; Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Cherry Charge Energy Drink; Stinger Enraged Raspberry; Stinger Pounding Punch; Sugar Free Neuro Fuel; Tab Energy; Tango Energy Juice; The Beast; The Jimi Hendrix Liquid Experience Voodoo Vibe Energy Drink; Twinlab Energy Fuel; Ubershot Original Energy Shot; Upshot FRUIT; Vamp NRG; Vault; VegasFuel Energy Experience; Verve!; Von Dutch Sugar Free; Wat-aah! Energy Oxygenated Water; Who's Your Daddy; Whynatte Latte Coffee and Energy; World of Warcraft Mountain Dew Game Fuel; XS Energy Cranberry Grape Blast; XS Energy Tea-Berry Blast Tea; Xyience Xenergy Big Apple; Xyience Xenergy Clear; Xyience Xenergy Cran Razz; YET Your Energy Tonic; Young Energy Drink; Zombie Blood Energy Potion.

You can't afford to blow it all at SCAM.COM.
woo hoo.... Thank goodness I see none that are superior

Also means there is huge market

Love it.... Even more excited now

Run along sweetheart and go play... The grown up's are talking


Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:35 PM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
Double X

"Now, to tie it all up… the cost. Double X? $75 retail price for 1-2 months of consumption. Let’s say 2 months. So average cost of $37.5 / month.

Centrum Silver? Drum roll please… we have a whopping twenty bucks for 220 capsules… That’s almost $3 / month. Even if it’s two capsules per day, it’s $6 / month."

Centrum has a huge advertising budget that they use to infuse their product name in consumer's minds. However, if you are vitamin savvy at all, you know that by comparing a really good multivitamin to Centrum Silver you will find it comes up short. Not all of the vitamins are naturally sourced. Synthetic vitamins are thought by some experts to not absorb as well as those from food sources. An example of this is looking for d-alpha sourced vitamin E. It is the natural source versus the dl-alpha synthetic source found in Centrum.

This is a case of you get what you pay for. If you are truly health conscious, pay a bit more and get a vitamin that absorbs well and provides a better overall health benefit.

I don't use Amway vitamins, they are an ok vitamin, but not that great. Personally I use a woman's vitamin from Xtend Life: http://www.xtend-life.com/

Better than Amway and Centrum. Cost less than Amway but more than Centrum.

But if you are happy with Centrum, they are better than nothing.


Lady Mod

.
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld



Last edited by sojustask : 03-23-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Mikethenewbie Mikethenewbie is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 101
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
Please please take all of your health and nutritional advice from consumer reports...
Yes, taking health and nutritional advice from your sadistic upline is much much better,
__________________
I'm honest about my biases.


Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:42 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,597
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
woo hoo.... Thank goodness I see none that are superior

Also means there is huge market

Love it.... Even more excited now

Run along sweetheart and go play... The grown up's are talking
Really!

Put the Amway XS energy can down.

You are either delusional or extremely ignorant.

I bet on option #2.
__________________
Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?


Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 03-24-2012, 04:04 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,223
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
Double X

"Now, to tie it all up… the cost. Double X? $75 retail price for 1-2 months of consumption. Let’s say 2 months. So average cost of $37.5 / month.

Centrum Silver? Drum roll please… we have a whopping twenty bucks for 220 capsules… That’s almost $3 / month. Even if it’s two capsules per day, it’s $6 / month."
I'm sooo tired of this MLM has 'expensive' products, whine!

Get off it?!

How do you justify restaurants?! OMG!! They make food really expensive! I can prepare a steak or breakfast much cheaper at home than I can most restaurants!?! Are they scams?!

Nope, it makes it expensive to eat there.

If you don't like the prices you find in MLM/DS companies, look elsewhere & quit calling it a scam!

If, after a purchase,...

a ...did the company deliver the product/service?
b...did the 'quality product' perform as promised? Was your purchase 'satisfaction guaranteed'?
c...did the company pay any commissions due in a timely manner? Do the checks clear the bank?

If so, where's the scam, Joe?

Because you don't like a products price, doesn't mean everyone else in the world will feel the same way!? Or do you like to think that you think for the universe? You know best, huh?!

interesting concept...delusional, but interesting just the same...

Please...
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here



Last edited by ohein56 : 03-24-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #31  
Old 03-24-2012, 04:08 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,223
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
So show us what you know about nutrition? What exactly is in centrum that is crap? Why would your body get "better" nutrition from something else?
What does it matter?! It's all just opinion anyways?!

Everyone's entitled! It's a free country, last I checked?!
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here


Reply With Quote

  #32  
Old 03-24-2012, 04:15 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,223
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
One thing did stand out from that article: "Despite their popularity—Americans spent almost $4.7 billion on multivitamins in 2008, up from $3.7 billion in 2003—there's virtually no evidence that they improve the average person's health."
Amazing, huh?!

People are so, ....fickle?!

Lots of em smoke cigarettes still too!

And we ALL KNOW how good those are for ya!

People certainly are strange, huh?

Shoukld they jus make nutritionals against the law, & throw in MLM while they're at it too, since the lions share of MLM/DS volume could be attributed to supplements/nutricuiticals etc...?!

So, different strokes...!?
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here


Reply With Quote

  #33  
Old 03-24-2012, 04:19 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,746
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
I'm sooo tired of this MLM has 'expensive' products, whine!

Get off it?!

How do you justify restaurants?! OMG!! They make food really expensive! I can prepare a steak or breakfast much cheaper at home than I can most restaurants!?! Are they scams?!

Nope, it makes it expensive to eat there.

If you don't like the prices you find in MLM/DS companies, look elsewhere & quit calling it a scam!

If, after a purchase,...

a ...did the company deliver the product/service?
b...did the 'quality product' perform as promised? Was your purchase 'satisfaction guaranteed'?
c...did the company pay any commissions due in a timely manner?

If so, where's the scam, Joe?

Because you don't like a products price, doesn't mean everyone else in the world will feel the same way!? Or do you like to think that you think for the universe? You know best, huh?!

interesting concept...delusional, but interesting just the same...

Please...
Well said Kerry, couldn't have put it better.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.


Reply With Quote

  #34  
Old 03-24-2012, 04:25 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,223
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethenewbie View Post
Yes, taking health and nutritional advice from your sadistic upline is much much better,
Fer chris sakes...can't ya just think for yourself, & do your own research and come to some conclusions on your own?! Does everyone out there have a big ol brass ring through their nose, jus waiting for someone to pull on it, so's to tell you where to go & what to think?!

Quote:
The public do not know enough to be experts, yet know enough to decide between them.

~ Samuel Butler
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here


Reply With Quote

  #35  
Old 03-24-2012, 09:58 AM
Mikethenewbie Mikethenewbie is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 101
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Fer chris sakes...can't ya just think for yourself, & do your own research and come to some conclusions on your own?! Does everyone out there have a big ol brass ring through their nose, jus waiting for someone to pull on it, so's to tell you where to go & what to think?!
Again, your stance is perplexing. I did my own research by consulting an independent consumer publication with a good reputation. The misnomer "skeptical MLM'er" vomits out talking points from the Amway industrial complex as his "opinion".

I know your role here is to give MLMers the benefit of the doubt, and treat the skeptics as guilty until proven innocent, but wouldn't your above quote apply to that poster and not me?
__________________
I'm honest about my biases.


Reply With Quote

  #36  
Old 03-24-2012, 10:01 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,746
Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethenewbie View Post
Again, your stance is perplexing. I did my own research by consulting an independent consumer publication with a good reputation. The misnomer "skeptical MLM'er" vomits out talking points from the Amway industrial complex as his "opinion".

I know your role here is to give MLMers the benefit of the doubt, and treat the skeptics as guilty until proven innocent, but wouldn't your above quote apply to that poster and not me?
In fairness though, calling an upline ''sadistic'' is a bit over the top!
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.



Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do Amway Reps Actually Sell Amway Products? Joecool44 MLM Scams 1 04-26-2012 09:35 PM
Amway 17% growth in 2011! Amway U.S. not so much. BoxAlarm126 MLM Scams 14 04-24-2012 04:29 PM
Amway Vitamins Ranked #7 Joecool44 MLM Scams 152 04-02-2012 04:05 PM
Life Source Vitamins Stephen Homola MLM Scams 3 04-19-2010 09:49 PM
Do not take MLM vitamins/remedies if you are sick BorisZ MLM Scams 258 07-05-2009 09:55 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.