report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Bronze Member

Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

The fact that you don't have the power of reasoning to understand and calculate this in your own mind makes me feel very sorry for you.

Old 03-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mng519 View Post
There is also a HUGE discrepancy between the original Neil Armstrong salute jump footage and the hasselblad photo from Buzz Aldrin while he was photographing the same jump. There is a triangular flap that is popped up on top of his pack in the photo, and is OBVIOUSLY not there in the original video footage.
Speaking of which. recently saw some (Sic chick flick) US patriotic documentary video about one of the moon missions and I saw astronauts jumping about on the moon.

What really appeared funny to me at first until I imagined it out was the way they dragged their feet while sliding sideways as if they were on a smoothly polished dance floor with socks on. I mean on the ground they should have fallen over at least.

When your body moves in a direction and your feet are still on the ground you would fall over unless you step out in that direction. I figured out that the only way one can do that is when one is hanging from a cable, maybe in Stanley Kubrick's studio?

These guys were ploughing dust with their boots remaining upright as if they were dragged over the survace.

Last edited by eugene66 : 03-14-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Old 03-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Bronze Member

The moon looks much larger and it is 1/4 the size of the earth and is 239,000 miles away..much more than 130,000 mi. The earth is 2.5 times the diameter of the moon and should look pretty freaken huge at more that 100,000 miles closer (not the size of a tennis ball)...IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE REASONING HERE, YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU EVER!

Last edited by mng519 : 03-14-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Old 03-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
There is also a HUGE discrepancy between the original Neil Armstrong salute jump footage and the hasselblad photo from Buzz Aldrin while he was photographing the same jump. There is a triangular flap that is popped up on top of his pack in the photo, and is OBVIOUSLY not there in the original video footage.
First get your facts straight. The pic and flap you reference wasn't on Neil Armstrong's suit. It was John Young's. Charlie Duke took the photo. This was during Apollo 16.

The flap in the picture is the front flap of the OPS, emergency oxygen supply. The video, which was taken from a camera on the rover is located behind and lower than where the still image was taken. From this perspective the flap would not be visible at the peak of his jump. If you would bother to watch the entire clip you would see that in the video that flap is clearly visible at times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efzYblYVUFk

Old 03-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
The moon looks much larger and it is 1/4 the size of the earth and is 239,000 miles away..much more than 130,000 mi. The earth is 2.5 times the diameter of the moon and should look pretty freaken huge at more that 100,000 miles closer (not the size of a tennis ball)...IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE REASONING HERE, YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU EVER!
LOL, if that lame reasoning is what you have, then YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU EVER!

Unless you know the focal length of the camera used and other relevant information for the specific shot you're talking about, then you have nothing.

Let me show you three images of the moon, taken from the earth:

Note that the moon appears to have different sizes in all of them. According to your brilliant reasoning, two of these images must be fake, since the sizes must be the same in every pic!
Which ones are fake?

BTW... which one is "100,000 miles closer", the moon or the earth? I lost you there...

Old 03-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Nighthawk0o View Post
First get your facts straight. The pic and flap you reference wasn't on Neil Armstrong's suit. It was John Young's. Charlie Duke took the photo. This was during Apollo 16.

The flap in the picture is the front flap of the OPS, emergency oxygen supply. The video, which was taken from a camera on the rover is located behind and lower than where the still image was taken. From this perspective the flap would not be visible at the peak of his jump. If you would bother to watch the entire clip you would see that in the video that flap is clearly visible at times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efzYblYVUFk

There are two things that I would like to be clearer about.
1) At 18 seconds their is a flash of the back of that guy at the flag's suit. Was he wearing an Aireal?

2A) At 52 seconds the dude closest to the video camera passes something hanging in the air because it only has a spot shadow on the ground and it does not have a thing that it is standing on. On his body you only see the shadow without any apparent base that it is standing on.

2B) At 1.03 the dude comming back also passes the same thing. Seems to be square in shape and also on his body you can see the thing is suspended in mid air. What is this thing?

Old 03-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Bronze Member

So I mixed up the astronauts, sue me. I watched the clip again, and yes I can see it bouncing some from behind, but I do have to say the official photo looks much more prominent and higher, I know it's from the front, but still.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Bronze Member

Oh yeah, I can see the flashes all over, looking just like a wire reflection..especially at 1:30 when he's really close to the camera.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post

There are two things that I would like to be clearer about.
1) At 18 seconds their is a flash of the back of that guy at the flag's suit. Was he wearing an Aireal?
Yes. There is a small, flat, flexible antenna attached to their suit.

Quote:
2A) At 52 seconds the dude closest to the video camera passes something hanging in the air because it only has a spot shadow on the ground and it does not have a thing that it is standing on. On his body you only see the shadow without any apparent base that it is standing on.

2B) At 1.03 the dude comming back also passes the same thing. Seems to be square in shape and also on his body you can see the thing is suspended in mid air. What is this thing?
That shadow is the flag. You can't see the pole's shadow because of how thin it is and the quality of the video.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:28 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Oh yeah, I can see the flashes all over, looking just like a wire reflection..especially at 1:30 when he's really close to the camera.
As I stated to Eugene, those flashes are reflections from the antenna that is on their suits.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
So I mixed up the astronauts, sue me. I watched the clip again, and yes I can see it bouncing some from behind, but I do have to say the official photo looks much more prominent and higher, I know it's from the front, but still.
The thing is that if you have researched this issue in any detail at all you should know who the astronauts in the video are.

At the very least, what mission the video is from and by that know it couldn't be Armstrong in the video.

That simple mistake just shows me that you have done little to no research on your own. Only parroting what others have said.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Bronze Member

I guess it's their antenna on their packs though

Old 03-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Bronze Member

Whatever nighthawk, go to sleep.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
He's passing the camera.
The entire clip is about the two austronats taking pictures of each other. Therefore they have to pass the camera.

What is so mysterious about that?

Old 03-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I guess it's their antenna on their packs though
Well then only the one dude has an antennae.

Anyhow it still does not explain how all those landing sites feature the same background.

So Kelderek thinks the shadow is a camera? I thought it was mounted on their suits. Ether way at the end it seems the last guy is carrying the camera in his hand. But then Kelderek will suck any explanation from his thumb in defence of the offical story, without really looking, assuming I am looking for some conspiratorial mysteriousness.

When you lie long enough you begin to believe yourself. But I do agree with him on his argument about the size of the earth though. I could be a lens factor. With some lenses things in the distance will appear much further.

I believe Nighthawk has it nailed. It is more likely the flag, even though I don't see the flagpole shadow against the suits as they pass. The flag pole must have darker paint (I think red) in the middle making it appear further off it seems.

Last edited by eugene66 : 03-14-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Bronze Member

I definitely saw what looked like wires in other shots though.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I definitely saw what looked like wires in other shots though.
Well thats how it appeared to me.

So the astronauts they were a swingin HAHA!!

We've been duped.

I wish I could get my eyes on just a short of one of those "shuffling" clips.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
LOL, if that lame reasoning is what you have, then YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU EVER!

Unless you know the focal length of the camera used and other relevant information for the specific shot you're talking about, then you have nothing.

Let me show you three images of the moon, taken from the earth:

Note that the moon appears to have different sizes in all of them. According to your brilliant reasoning, two of these images must be fake, since the sizes must be the same in every pic!
Which ones are fake?

BTW... which one is "100,000 miles closer", the moon or the earth? I lost you there...
If you read it correctly, I'm referring to the earth in space when the astronauts refer to it being 130,000 miles out..None of what you said made any sense in disputing anything that I said, don't make me laugh moron.