report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
I mean they have MILLIONS of members - surely if you weren't wrong, it should take you just a few seconds to show me how to sign up for ACN with a company?

Heres a good place to start - took 10 seconds:
http://www.amway.com/en/ResourceCent...rationForm.pdf
Independent Contractor Status. You agree this authorization does not make you an employee, agent, or legal representative of Amway, your Sponsoring IBO, or any other IBO. As a self-employed independent contractor

https://myacn2.acninc.com/OnLineRepA...US/USLegal.jsp
I acknowledge that I have received and reviewed the ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement, including these US Terms and Conditions and the ACN Policies and Procedures and the ACN Compensation Plan, which are hereby incorporated into and made part of this ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement

There you go - now show me how to set up my company to sell ACN or Equinox....
Feel free to show me the paperwork to sign your comapny up with the MLM....

Once again your dodging in the wind....

Old 03-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
WOW ! MLMers can incorporate a company just like anyone else...

For a final time an MLMer can own a company just like anyone else. But your MLM requires you to personally be an independant contractor - which means YOU not your company owns the relationship with the MLM - and YOU personally are paid, and YOU PERSONALLY are liable for the taxes.

I have never said that once you sign an IBO form you can not also own a company - so please stop posting links of people that will show you how to incorporate a buisness. Anyone can incorporate a business... signing up to be in an MLM doesn't mean you can't own one...

I dont think you read the link fully did you, plus you dont understand incorporation. Never mind.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Feel free to show me the paperwork to sign your comapny up with the MLM....

Once again your dodging in the wind....
No thanks, this information reveals all about whether or not you can incorporate as a MLM distributor.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
No thanks, this information reveals all about whether or not you can incorporate as a MLM distributor.
Any attorney could tell me that I could set up an incorporated distributorship to sell aspirin on a streetcorner in Timbuktu. That does not mean that Bayer would allow me to be selling their aspirin.

Your link is meaningless to the conversation.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I can incorporate as a Mcdonalds fry cook.. Anyone can incorprorate - now show me where your company can enter into an agreement with the MLM..

Whats that? MLMs don't allow that? Its like your saying the McDonalds Fry Cook can incorporate and just put his check from McDonalds into his business account - sure he can do it - nothing wrong with that - but he is still an employee - just like the MLMer is an independant contractor. The MLM sends the check to the individual - and the individual is accountable for income tax....

Your evidence that an MLMer can incorporate does not mean the relationship changes in any way with the MLM. The mlm member is still personally responsible for the relationship and the MLM has no contractual relationship with any company the member ownes.

Once again case closed. MLMers are not business owners because the relationship with the MLM is at a individual level.

And before you try again - just because an MLMer can have a business on the side, does not make his job as an indepandant contractor a business.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Platinum Member

Let me try to explain to you how this works.

Lets say you are a software developer. You can work for companies as an independant contractor.... You personally have the relationship with the company. The company sends you a 1099 for your wages and reports the income tot eh IRS. You personally are responsible for paying taxes on the wages......

Now your getting larger, and you want to incorporate. You incorporate a consulting firm. There is one more step. You need to sign a new contract with your client - as a business. Once you do that you no longer recieve a 1099 Tax report at the end of the year and checks from the company are made out to your business, not you as a person.

See if you don't create the new contract - you are still just an indepdant contractor who owns a business, but the relationship is between the employer and you- until your get a contract between the employer and your business - you are personally liable for all taxes, contract issues etc.

I am guessing that you won't admit this - because then you would be shown as wrong - but everyone else reading it will understand and thats enough for me.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
Any attorney could tell me that I could set up an incorporated distributorship to sell aspirin on a streetcorner in Timbuktu. That does not mean that Bayer would allow me to be selling their aspirin.

Your link is meaningless to the conversation.
Then show me a company that will stop me incorporating my distributorship.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Let me try to explain to you how this works.

Lets say you are a software developer. You can work for companies as an independant contractor.... You personally have the relationship with the company. The company sends you a 1099 for your wages and reports the income tot eh IRS. You personally are responsible for paying taxes on the wages......

Now your getting larger, and you want to incorporate. You incorporate a consulting firm. There is one more step. You need to sign a new contract with your client - as a business. Once you do that you no longer recieve a 1099 Tax report at the end of the year and checks from the company are made out to your business, not you as a person.

See if you don't create the new contract - you are still just an indepdant contractor who owns a business, but the relationship is between the employer and you- until your get a contract between the employer and your business - you are personally liable for all taxes, contract issues etc.

I am guessing that you won't admit this - because then you would be shown as wrong - but everyone else reading it will understand and thats enough for me.
Thats ok, this link is enough for me, plus the knowledge that you cant give me the name (with a link of course) of one MLM company that doesn't allow a distributor to incorporate.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Thats ok, this link is enough for me, plus the knowledge that you cant give me the name (with a link of course) of one MLM company that doesn't allow a distributor to incorporate.
So, you can answer the question that you have been repeatedly asked to resolve this thread.

Tell us that Wikaniko is a company that would allow me (or you, or anyone else) to form a company that sells shares as one of their distributors that does not have direct ownership in Wikaniko.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
So, you can answer the question that you have been repeatedly asked to resolve this thread.

Tell us that Wikaniko is a company that would allow me (or you, or anyone else) to form a company that sells shares as one of their distributors that does not have direct ownership in Wikaniko.
This link will tell you all you need to know about MLM and incorporation.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
We get it - you don't understand how companies work, and you think you can just incorporate and then put all the money from you MLM into the company and pay yourself at a lowe tax rate.

Your like the underwear gnome of MLM. Step one incroprorate, step two deposit your personal checks in the compamy... step four take tax deductions...

As for your rediculous proof - you can't prove what a company won't do. Can you prove any MLM won't hire aliens from mars who will work for a penny an hour?

Maybe I have proven my case by the fact that your not capable of finding a single MLM that will allow a business to sign up.. I mean if you can search all over and can't even find a single major MLM that takes them... Isn't that enough to prove your completly wrong?

Old 03-07-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Maybe I have proven my case by the fact that your not capable of finding a single MLM that will allow a business to sign up.. I mean if you can search all over and can't even find a single major MLM that takes them... Isn't that enough to prove your completly wrong?
Are you really that stupid? From the link I provided:

Quote:
increasing numbers of networkers are deciding to incorporate. A corporation offers liability advantages, as well as certain tax benefits, that may make it right for you.
Now, if increasing numbers of networkers are deciding to incorporate, just how are they managing this if no MLM company is allowing them to do it????
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
This link will tell you all you need to know about MLM and incorporation.
I see. So everything we need to know about MLM and incorporation does not include correct information about the Wikaniko MLM that you are (or were) participating in.

And if you were to answer the question directly, it would either get you in deep doo-doo with them for mispresenting them, or it would show that you were lying repeatedly in order to promote your MLM scams.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
I see. So everything we need to know about MLM and incorporation does not include correct information about the Wikaniko MLM that you are (or were) participating in.

And if you were to answer the question directly, it would either get you in deep doo-doo with them for mispresenting them, or it would show that you were lying repeatedly in order to promote your MLM scams.
All you need to know about MLM distributorships and incorporation is in the many links I have provided on this thread. Maybe you have some links to back up your story?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
All you need to know about MLM distributorships and incorporation is in the many links I have provided on this thread. Maybe you have some links to back up your story?
Chris Doyle! My Man! Sure!!! The last hundred or so posts in this thread are exposing your lies, misdirections, misrepresentations, strawmen, dodges, and evasions regarding MLMs and incorporation. Especially as they relate to Wikaniko. I am quite sure that they would be extremely happy to see how well you have added to their reputation. They might even be willing to give you a medal!

Do you need us to show you more to reinforce the facts? I am sure we can come up with whatever you require.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Everything you need to know about incorporatign as long as you don't want to keep it as side busines. Because you can't find a single main stream MLM that lets you do it.

Go ahead find a single reputable MLM and show us. Not some random blog that says someone soemwhere claims they did it.

Hell I can find a blog that says a the US brought down the twin towers - doesn't mean I believe it.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Chris Doyle! My Man! Sure!!! The last hundred or so posts in this thread are exposing your lies, misdirections, misrepresentations, strawmen, dodges, and evasions regarding MLMs and incorporation. Especially as they relate to Wikaniko. I am quite sure that they would be extremely happy to see how well you have added to their reputation. They might even be willing to give you a medal!

Do you need us to show you more to reinforce the facts? I am sure we can come up with whatever you require.
It would be a start if you showed me anything on the subject, apart from your own biased and incorrect views. Show us some links that state ''network marketers cannot incorporate their distributorships''.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Everything you need to know about incorporatign as long as you don't want to keep it as side busines. Because you can't find a single main stream MLM that lets you do it.

Go ahead find a single reputable MLM and show us. Not some random blog that says someone soemwhere claims they did it.

Hell I can find a blog that says a the US brought down the twin towers - doesn't mean I believe it.
So, which companies are the lawyer referring to in my linked article?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote: