report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Insurance Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Did this information help you?
Yes 12 75.00%
No 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Yes

Hmmm... interesting.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Newbie Member

Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by factfinder25 View Post
I cant speak for Simon Arias, hes not in my agency. In my office we have the utmost integrity. I dont promise agents 100,000 a year income's. I tell them if they work hard we will do our best to make them succesfull and we back that up. If the agent is working hard (20-25 appts a week) and not writing atleast 2,000 alp which would be approximatly 1,000 in income for that week, then the trainer responsible for them is out again with them for two days the following week. I tell people during the hiring process that this can be the best job in the world for them or the worst. In my 7 years with the company I can honestly say that when people quit, 90 percent of the time is because they didnt back up what they told management during the interview process. And i'm not sure how long its been since you all were contracted with AIL, but the agency I am in takes care of all licensing fees for new agents.

We don't require our agents to recruit, they dont have to sell family and friends and we dont' make them work 70 hours a week. Our suggested schedule is that they work 4 days a week in the field. We dont MAKE them work those days because they are contracters. On the other hand if they arent willing to comply to our suggestions we are not required to provide them with resources either.

Again I cant defend Simon Arias or other managers that I havent met. With that being said "bloggers" shouldnt attack managers they havent met or worked with and shouldnt assume that the entire company operates under principles and policies they may have witnessed firsthand.
Finally you favor us with a post with some substance. In your agency a agent is working hard if they are consistently running 20-25 appointments per week. I congratulate you on on a truly remarkable performance as 20-25 appointments per week for an agent is over 50% above the general AIL agent performance. Statistically that is called an outlier, I wonder what other viewers think of your numbers, they may be less generous and more concise. Since you back up your recruiting claims and have been with AIL for over 7 years, you must have retained a high percentage of the agents your have recruited. Therefore your agency should have many agents with 1-7 year tenure. Now we encounter a factual problem, as AIL retains less than 1% of their newly contracted agents annually no agency exists with a very high percentage of experienced agents.

You further state that you don't make agents recruit, that is admirable. What you did not say is that every SGA is contractually and financially required to recruit. Managers are required to recruit and are not eligible for bonuses without recruiting. AIL contracts about 4500 mew agents annually, if there is proper identification of talent, proper development of talent, and competitive remuneration of agents, why is the turnover so extreme? Obviously there is a disconnect somewhere between what recruits expect and the reality of AIL.

You rightfully distance yourself from the Simon Arias Agency conduct exhibited in their photo, however the Arias Agency does not turn over 4500 agents annually. That conduct is widespread and not limited geographically or to a few agencies. The disconnect between agent expectations and AIL reality is so pervasive as to be almost universal. Turnover is so rapid that recruiting and training agents have virtually no experience and therefore recruit and train only from their recruitment propaganda before the AIL reality and disillusionment closes in and they themselves leave.

Any manager that accurately tracks recruiting, training, and agent performance, knows the truth of my claims. They may find it financially and or morally convenient to ignore this evidence, but the popularity of this site and this post together with similar sites is the reason that AIL is suing Google. AIL does not like critical information being so readily accessible to potential recruits. This site and similar sites have thousands of posters and have been queried millions of times. These posters are located throughout the US and Canada and represent most AIL agencies. Neither AIL or you factfinder can refute the tsunami of negative posts, some emotional, some specific, all feeling deceived by this company.

Last edited by wghholtrad : 03-01-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Newbie Member

I said 20-25 appointments. Not presentations. I have 6 agents that have been here over a year. I have lost many agents over the years but seldom at fault to the company or the training provided. If I can train an agent to write 3000 alp in a week I feel like I've done my job in getting them into a position where they can earn a decent income A lot of whether or not they sustain that depends on them (mainly their self discipline and resource management). When tossing these numbers around about agents coded and terminated I have a feeling a very high percentage of agents terminated never even complete their training and "give it a shot". If someone decides to leave the company a week into things there are typically no hard feelings. They just realize they aren't prepared to commit and do what needs to be done. It's unfortunate that we wasted a week or two of each others time but I don't want to rob people of a chance to change their life. I've had agents with little education and irrelevant work experience achieve relative success and that is a great source of pride for me to know that I have helped them do something they wouldn't have been able to do elsewhere. I understand many have malice towards the company and I don't expect to change that. Regardless of where someone works the taste left in their mouth is going to be based on the people around them so I strive to provide the best training possible for each and every individual contracted through AIL. I hope many leaders across AIL that don't will read this will adapt. But I also hope the general public will not place judgement on this agency based on a blog

Old 03-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
I said 20-25 appointments. Not presentations. I have 6 agents that have been here over a year. I have lost many agents over the years but seldom at fault to the company or the training provided. If I can train an agent to write 3000 alp in a week I feel like I've done my job in getting them into a position where they can earn a decent income A lot of whether or not they sustain that depends on them (mainly their self discipline and resource management). When tossing these numbers around about agents coded and terminated I have a feeling a very high percentage of agents terminated never even complete their training and "give it a shot". If someone decides to leave the company a week into things there are typically no hard feelings. They just realize they aren't prepared to commit and do what needs to be done. It's unfortunate that we wasted a week or two of each others time but I don't want to rob people of a chance to change their life. I've had agents with little education and irrelevant work experience achieve relative success and that is a great source of pride for me to know that I have helped them do something they wouldn't have been able to do elsewhere. I understand many have malice towards the company and I don't expect to change that. Regardless of where someone works the taste left in their mouth is going to be based on the people around them so I strive to provide the best training possible for each and every individual contracted through AIL. I hope many leaders across AIL that don't will read this will adapt. But I also hope the general public will not place judgement on this agency based on a blog
So after 7 years at AIL you have 6 agents that have been with you over a year??
How many over 2 years? how about 3?
aren't you just confirming the 95% turnover rate (and you seem to be one of the more successful MGAs)
BTW what agency are you with?

Old 03-02-2012, 07:28 AM
Newbie Member

I havent been a manager for 7 years, I was stricly a producer for 3. Again, I feel if an agent is able to produce 3000 in a week on their own then I've done my job. I dont promise people a chance to work for 10 years and then retire, but then again what company does? How many companies hire people and have them work for 10 years? I'd say most companies, specifically sales jobs would have a 95 percent turnover if you are basing it on that. What they do after their training is up to them, but I've provided them with a chance to make income they likely cant make elsewhere. My sga is one of the more succesfull with the company but I will not state his name at this time. I will also tell you that you will not find his particular name on this blog or on any others

Old 03-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Newbie Member

Factfinder25, since you seem to me to actually be genuine and sincere, I apologize for being so harsh when I replied last to one of your posts. You will have to pardon my skepticism and bad attitude toward anything AIL. Just like MANY others, I had a bad experience with the AIL agency I was with and its "managers". What does your SGA think of how poorly AIL is being represented by the other SGAs, RGAs, MGAs, and mgmt? If they haven't noticed already, why won't AIL, Waco, do something about those bad apples? What are your thoughts? And if anyone else besides factfinder25 wants to answer, what are your thoughts as well? It just seems like a business would want to correct that by doing something about it, like maybe terminating the contracts of those who are ruining AIL's reputation.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
I cant speak for Simon Arias, hes not in my agency. In my office we have the utmost integrity. I dont promise agents 100,000 a year income's. I tell them if they work hard we will do our best to make them succesfull and we back that up. If the agent is working hard (20-25 appts a week) and not writing atleast 2,000 alp which would be approximatly 1,000 in income for that week, then the trainer responsible for them is out again with them for two days the following week. I tell people during the hiring process that this can be the best job in the world for them or the worst. In my 7 years with the company I can honestly say that when people quit, 90 percent of the time is because they didnt back up what they told management during the interview process. And i'm not sure how long its been since you all were contracted with AIL, but the agency I am in takes care of all licensing fees for new agents.

We don't require our agents to recruit, they dont have to sell family and friends and we dont' make them work 70 hours a week. Our suggested schedule is that they work 4 days a week in the field. We dont MAKE them work those days because they are contracters. On the other hand if they arent willing to comply to our suggestions we are not required to provide them with resources either.

Again I cant defend Simon Arias or other managers that I havent met. With that being said "bloggers" shouldnt attack managers they havent met or worked with and shouldnt assume that the entire company operates under principles and policies they may have witnessed firsthand.
Your post indicates duplicity as you refer to a hiring process (employees are hired) and then say agents are contractors. Then you indicate that if an agent does not comply with your suggestions then your agency will deny resources. If you have been with AIL for 7 years you should know that the contract has no provision for the denial of resources. Your statement alone indicates a close direction of an agent's time and effort and under IRS and FTC regulations that makes the agent an employee. Corporate is well aware that the AIL direction of agents makes the organization highly susceptible to to having agents classified as employees and thereby making corporate and /or the SGA liable for employment taxes. Over many years there have been meetings and memos considering this susceptibility. For many years agents have terminated, sometimes returning to unemployment rolls. The State unemployment office has classified agents as employees in many instances, AIL has always contested these classifications sometimes winning sometimes not. AIL corporate wants to keep these reclassified cases low key and isolated as to not tempt a general reclassification.

You also state that you do not make unsupported income and career claims during recruiting, but you have seen in this and other posts that those bogus claims are routine in recruiting at most AIL agencies. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what reaction corporate has to this misbehavior, after all you feel free to deny resources to agents that do not behave as you suggest, how does corporate respond to the prevalent misbehavior of SGAs and managers? I will tell you they do little or nothing. Every SGA has a corporate director, who is responsible for knowing and reporting all recruiting and training practices. Therefore none of the bogus claims or practices exist without the knowledge and compliance of AIL corporate. In no manner can this behavior be attributed to rogue SGAs and managers, it is known and when not actively promoted it is accepted.

Last edited by wghholtrad : 03-04-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Newbie Member

wow now Simon is a scam too.. Unbelievable. Coca Cola is a scam now too.. I'm speechless. Simon makes more in one month than 70% of the country does in a year. He has started with the company less than 10 years ago. He is a perfect example of opportunity unlimited... but oh well. Good luck everyone in all you decide or not decide on. I no longer care to stand on soap boxes, we don't need to beg someone to work here, because:

If we did, that person wouldn't make it anyways.

You need to have a desire to be successful, not one looking for reasons to fail. If this were easy everyone would be doing it, and thank goodness everyone isn't. I'm 3 years into it so far, and thank god I didn't listen to my peers, and this website. Please take these kindles, flame up, and enjoy whatever you are doing, and if you can show me a job that starts u at 48k the 1st year and 82k take home after 3 years, I'd like to see that, until then I'll enjoy my little renewal checks I'm getting already.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oherc View Post
wow now Simon is a scam too.. Unbelievable. Coca Cola is a scam now too.. I'm speechless. Simon makes more in one month than 70% of the country does in a year. He has started with the company less than 10 years ago. He is a perfect example of opportunity unlimited... but oh well. Good luck everyone in all you decide or not decide on. I no longer care to stand on soap boxes, we don't need to beg someone to work here, because:

You need to have a desire to be successful, not one looking for reasons to fail. If this were easy everyone would be doing it, and thank goodness everyone isn't. I'm 3 years into it so far, and thank god I didn't listen to my peers, and this website. Please take these kindles, flame up, and enjoy whatever you are doing, and if you can show me a job that starts u at 48k the 1st year and 82k take home after 3 years, I'd like to see that, until then I'll enjoy my little renewal checks I'm getting already.
I still want to know why pro-AILers are on this site. If they are doing so well, why bother visiting and posting here? Isn't it suggestive that by their posting and visiting here that they may have their own doubts concerning AIL? Shouldn't they be on the phone, lying to more recruits instead of posting bogus earnings on this thread? Shouldn't they be on the phone, feeding a line of bs to union members and referrals, trying to set appts. and getting into their homes by offering 1 yr $1000 AD&D policies? All my clients come to my office. I don't call them out of the blue and dangle crap policies in their faces. And I do it all every day without lying to anyone.
By the way, who said anything about Coke being a scam ANYWAYS?

When you do go down, flame up, in your kindles, someone else in AIL will be enjoying your little renewal checks.

Last edited by formeraillouisianaagent : 03-06-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oherc View Post

I few posts ago you said you made a six figure income, now it's 82K a year?? Changing the numbers to suit the point you are trying to make?
You really did drink the kool-aid!

Old 03-12-2012, 03:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

This company is not a scam in the legal sense. But it is a recruiting company that knows 98 percent hired won't last a year, most will not last three months. What does that mean? It means the recruiters get paid a bonus when u get hired, that's the reason why they are soo eager to hire you if you ever came in contact with an agent. But they will use a take away sell on you and try to convince you they will only hire the top but in reality will hire anyone who will follow what they tell them. Then part two, they make money off each of your sales. Part three, when you quit because you were not able to make enough they will take half the money you earned while working there known as the backend and put it into their wallet. You are not in the system so they take that money. Plus while you are working there they encourage you to recruit so that when you quit, they have more suckers to make money off of.

Old 03-12-2012, 04:19 PM
I am new at Scam.com

But if you decide to work there, they will only tell you about the recruiting bonus. You will see people leaving left and right and wonder what is going on but the managers will try to convince you to stay and in my personal experience talk bad about people who left. The same people they were talking good about when they joined. They don't want you to leave cause there goes their paycheck if you leave. And once you leave they will talk bad about you.

Old 03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblack View Post
This company is not a scam in the legal sense. But it is a recruiting company that knows 98 percent hired won't last a year, most will not last three months. What does that mean? It means the recruiters get paid a bonus when u get hired, that's the reason why they are soo eager to hire you if you ever came in contact with an agent. But they will use a take away sell on you and try to convince you they will only hire the top but in reality will hire anyone who will follow what they tell them. Then part two, they make money off each of your sales. Part three, when you quit because you were not able to make enough they will take half the money you earned while working there known as the backend and put it into their wallet. You are not in the system so they take that money. Plus while you are working there they encourage you to recruit so that when you quit, they have more suckers to make money off of.
In the financial services industry regulators require agents to recommend products that are suitable and appropriate for a client. In the case of American Income, 40% of the products sold are cancelled or lapsed within one year. The policy holders decide the product to be unsuitable or inappropriate 40% of the time. If a similar standard is applied to recruits, 98% of new agents decide within one year that the "career" represented to them is neither suitable or appropriate for them. New agents soon become aware that the representations made to them during recruiting are overstatements or completely untrue and they leave, sometimes posting their stories here. My point is that American Income is an organization that uses misrepresentation and deception as normal practice in many areas of their business. I personally have had corporate executives lie to my face on several occasions. When an ex agent posts their story of dissatisfaction, it is a reflection of bad recruiting practices widespread in AIL, just as the terrible persistence of products reflects poor agent training and poor sales practices.

Last edited by wghholtrad : 03-14-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:52 AM

I do not work with AIL.
Could someone explain "ALP" to me, not using insurance jargon??

"How wrong is it for a woman to expect a man to build the world she wants,
rather than to create it herself."

Old 03-27-2012, 07:56 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
I do not work with AIL.
Could someone explain "ALP" to me, not using insurance jargon??

ALP is annualized life premium. American Income generally sells quoting monthly premium, so they annualize that amount. Commission rates used are based on American Income's whole life product and are reduced for other products, so 50% commission for whole life becomes 47.5% for the preferred life product, which becomes 45% for executive life, and 25% for the select product. Commission on AIL accident/health product is 1/2 your commission rate for whole life. Commission on non-rider term is 1/2 your commission rate for whole life. Renewals are vested at a rate of 10% per year for 10 years and lifetime thereafter. For this terrible contract you pay the union $20+ per month.

To compare, the carriers that I represent have agent commission rates as low as 70% and as high as 105% depending on the carrier. Term commission rates are generally 70% to 90%, and accident/health rates are generally 35% to 55%. Renewals are immediately guaranteed for 10 years or life depending on the carrier.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Newbie Member

I may be completely wrong but maybe AIL didn't start out conning its contracted agents like they do now. Maybe all AIL agencies aren't the same as far as their misrepresenting to prospective agents goes. Things have changed so drastically over the years, people have become more greedy, and the need to get fresh meat selling insurance has risen. Really, the only qualification, it seems, to work for AIL is to be a warm body. Ignorant or knowledgeable, stupid or intelligent, and so on and so forth, it doesn't matter to that company, just as long as the agent stays there long enough to sell some policies and then quit. Then the little scummy cliques will cross their dirty fingers and hope the clients don't cancel those policies so they (the scumbags) can collect on renewals they didn't earn.
If anyone reading this thread has an interview with AIL, please arrive early (professionally dressed, of course, LOL) and stake out the parking lot so you can observe the management walking inside or standing around outside smoking. You may see the "management" pull up in beat-up cars with at least one spare tire on for every 2-3 cars driven by them. Some of them may appear to be living out of their cars too. What you most likely will not observe is any semblance of six figure incomes. Also, each agency has at least one slut, male or female, married or single. The married agents will most likely hit on you. Some of them may even try to borrow money from you. I experienced all of this. I'm not saying it happens at every agency. Just saying it happened where I no longer work. Thank God.
I recently received a copy of the Spotlight. I saw a sketch of Simon Arias; not a photo, but a sketch. He must have joined the land of the undead or something and, now, cameras and mirrors aren't able to capture his image. I'm still upset with myself for not properly researching AIL before joining and representing it in clients' homes. If i had taken the time to google AIL, I would've seen the internet-provided photo of Arias and those "others" flipping off everyone. It's very off-putting. For whom was that meant? Recruits, clients, agents, little children? Who? Anyway, lesson learned. Please do your due diligence before falling into the trap. However, I am aware some people actually like the idea of lying to desperate peoples' faces.
Also anyone wanting to contract with AIL should know how to read an "advance report". Tell you why: because your manager may not be 100% honest with you about your paycheck. He/she may take your sells and code it to themselves, knowing that you don't have a clue as to what you're reading on the advance report. Go over EVERYTHING with a fine-tooth comb. Although, the best thing you can do is hang up when they initially call you. Do yourself a favor.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by formeraillouisianaagent View Post
I may be completely wrong but maybe AIL didn't start out conning its contracted agents like they do now. Maybe all AIL agencies aren't the same as far as their misrepresenting to prospective agents goes. Things have changed so drastically over the years, people have become more greedy, and the need to get fresh meat selling insurance has risen. Really, the only qualification, it seems, to work for AIL is to be a warm body. Ignorant or knowledgeable, stupid or intelligent, and so on and so forth, it doesn't matter to that company, just as long as the agent stays there long enough to sell some policies and then quit. Then the little scummy cliques will cross their dirty fingers and hope the clients don't cancel those policies so they (the scumbags) can collect on renewals they didn't earn.
If anyone reading this thread has an interview with AIL, please arrive early (professionally dressed, of course, LOL) and stake out the parking lot so you can observe the management walking inside or standing around outside smoking. You may see the "management" pull up in beat-up cars with at least one spare tire on for every 2-3 cars driven by them. Some of them may appear to be living out of their cars too. What you most likely will not observe is any semblance of six figure incomes. Also, each agency has at least one slut, male or female, married or single. The married agents will most likely hit on you. Some of them may even try to borrow money from you. I experienced all of this. I'm not saying it happens at every agency. Just saying it happened where I no longer work. Thank God.
I recently received a copy of the Spotlight. I saw a sketch of Simon Arias; not a photo, but a sketch. He must have joined the land of the undead or something and, now, cameras and mirrors aren't able to capture his image. I'm still upset with myself for not properly researching AIL before joining and representing it in clients' homes. If i had taken the time to google AIL, I would've seen the internet-provided photo of Arias and those "others" flipping off everyone. It's very off-putting. For whom was that meant? Recruits, clients, agents, little children? Who? Anyway, lesson learned. Please do your due diligence before falling into the trap. However, I am aware some people actually like the idea of lying to desperate peoples' faces.
Also anyone wanting to contract with AIL should know how to read an "advance report". Tell you why: because your manager may not be 100% honest with you about your paycheck. He/she may take your sells and code it to themselves, knowing that you don't have a clue as to what you're reading on the advance report. Go over EVERYTHING with a fine-tooth comb. Although, the best thing you can do is hang up when they initially call you. Do yourself a favor.
You are correct, AIL has changed over the years. Mr. Rapoport, the founder of AIL, enthusiastically encouraged recruiting however he did not structure contracts and compensation systems to institutionalize agent turnover. That started with Roger Smith, first with a change to the agent contract, then progressing to bonuses, compensation, and rewards calculated differentially between new agent production and veteran agent production. At that point traditional business goals of revenue growth and profitability were replaced with a scheme to turnover agents, contractually confiscate terminated agent commissions and renewals, and lower the "acquisition costs" of new insurance business. Under this scheme, SGAs and managers are required to provide a constant stream of new recruits, overrides on veterans are reduced, SGAs are financially penalized for not meeting recruiting quotas, the commissions and renewals of terminated agents flow back to AIL. To supply the supply the required new recruits needed for bonuses and to avoid penalties, managers and SGAs have advanced from common "puffing" of the position and the income opportunity, to being untruthful. Whatever it takes to sign up the recruit, get the override, earn the bonus, avoid the penalty. And AIL banks the commissions and renewals from the thousands of agents that leave each year.

You are right, when contacted by AIL do your homework, keep your eyes and ears open, and you will see the disconnect between their claims and the reality of the situation. Also, you may find it odd that they recruit you as independent contractor, but do not provide you a copy of the contract that you are required to sign.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wghholtrad View Post
You are correct, AIL has changed over the years. Mr. Rapoport, the founder of AIL, enthusiastically encouraged recruiting however he did not structure contracts and compensation systems to institutionalize agent turnover. That started with Roger Smith, first with a change to the agent contract, then progressing to bonuses, compensation, and rewards calculated differentially between new agent production and veteran agent production. At that point traditional business goals of revenue growth and profitability were replaced with a scheme to turnover agents, contractually confiscate terminated agent commissions and renewals, and lower the "acquisition costs" of new insurance business. Under this scheme, SGAs and managers are required to provide a constant stream of new recruits, overrides on veterans are reduced, SGAs are financially penalized for not meeting recruiting quotas, the commissions and renewals of terminated agents flow back to AIL. To supply the supply the required new recruits needed for bonuses and to avoid penalties, managers and SGAs have advanced from common "puffing" of the position and the income opportunity, to being untruthful. Whatever it takes to sign up the recruit, get the override, earn the bonus, avoid the penalty. And AIL banks the commissions and renewals from the thousands of agents that leave each year.

You are right, when contacted by AIL do your homework, keep your eyes and ears open, and you will see the disconnect between their claims and the reality of the situation. Also, you may find it odd that they recruit you as independent contractor, but do not provide you a copy of the contract that you are required to sign.
In the spotlight, if you see a sketched person, it just means they're in the "founders club" and always in the spotlight due to their production and growth. To stay in the founders club, you have to have 10% growth each year.

Simon Aries or however you spell his name is someone I have personally met, and he is highly motivational, and is the real deal. Those companies paying 90% advance, will take the $$ back without hesitation if the policies lapse, or doesn't pay (even if insured passes away) that first year.

AIL does pay renewals for the life of the policies after working 10 hard long years, but if it were easy everyone would be doing it. I'm 3 years in, and I hate it, and like it every week, but I could not find anything that will pay what I make, nor what my renewals will pay after 10 years.

This isn't for everyone, I promise not to add to this any longer, as I was inquiring on this thread 3 years ago, (which ironically the pages doesn't exist here anymore(maybe this website is a scam)just kidding) I don't really care but there's no reason why my first posts would be deleted, as I asked the ?s like you guys are asking. I'm a manager/recruiter/agency builder, however you want to call it, but I do know I have made a lot of people that worked and works for me a lot of $$

Good luck in whatever you do, every job is a hustle and grind, unless you work for a salary or hourly. How we recruit, is different, I would have never come into this interview if I knew it was "selling insurance" because I didn't understand it, but after listening for an hour to what we do, I gave it an honest attempt. We only call people in to interview and explain, not to hire. We don't hire everyone who comes in, and everyone who comes in doesn't want to work here. It goes both ways.

Good luck again, and I'm done for the rest of the year, I'll chuckle next year if this post is deleted too. I'm not even trying to hire you, so why would I say good things about anything if I didn't genuinely think it was good.

Last edited by oherc : 04-02-2012 at 04:42 PM.