report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 03-06-2012, 04:37 PM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,730
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
That is not a direct and specific answer. Answer the direct question as it applies to Wikaniko.

As asked.
The answer did apply to them.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.


Reply With Quote

  #182  
Old 03-06-2012, 04:44 PM
GeryD GeryD is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Garland (Dallas Cty.) TX
Posts: 315
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
That is not a direct and specific answer. Answer the direct question as it applies to Wikaniko.

As asked.
If this is the question... Is Wikaniko is a company that would allow me (or you, or anyone else) to form a company that sells shares as one of their distributors that does not have direct ownership in Wikaniko?

Yes or no?


... I don't even know for sure what you're asking. I see about a half dozen possible interpretations.
__________________
"The Argument from Intimidation is a confession of intellectual impotence. ~Ayn Rand

Reply With Quote

  #183  
Old 03-06-2012, 06:45 PM
ChrisN's Avatar
ChrisN ChrisN is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,483
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Accountants and a distributor who actually is using a limited company is not a reliable source????

What makes you, an anonymous forum poster, a reliable source?
When we don't even know what MLM he is in? Nope.

So show me the form for ACN, or Amway, or one of those many juice mlms that lets you sign up as a corporation....

Reply With Quote

  #184  
Old 03-07-2012, 02:24 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,730
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
When we don't even know what MLM he is in? Nope.

So show me the form for ACN, or Amway, or one of those many juice mlms that lets you sign up as a corporation....
Nah, I'm bored with it now. I've supplied more than one link to show that a distributor can incorporate; I challenge you to show just one link to show that you can't.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #185  
Old 03-07-2012, 07:51 AM
needs2stop's Avatar
needs2stop needs2stop is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,630
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

A gal came into work recently with a box of "goods". I asked her what it was and she said was various "products" then said it was Meleluca. She said she brings it in because another girl buys from her. I guess she was trying to make it seem like she wasn't just bringing her pyramid scheme in to sell it to coworkers, instead she was only bringing it in because someone in particular buys from her. So she's doing THEM a favor...apparently.

But it was funny, because another guy was like "What is that, snake oil?" And the girl tried to explain it and tell us about the catalog and the dude just continued on talking to me like she wasn't even there. She just kind of walked away. I don't think she was getting any customers or reps out of us...
__________________
There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Reply With Quote

  #186  
Old 03-07-2012, 07:57 AM
Vailx Vailx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 55
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsc8987 View Post
MLMer's are business owners with absolutely no rights. The MLM company can yank their distributorship for any reason whatsoever.

MLM companies are smart. Get a bunch of low level commissions only salesmen chumps to sell their products and services to friends and family using guilt and shaming tactics via mass brainwashing by the wise leaders that MLM companies hire to create a cult like following.

Adding in celebrities like serial bankruptcy artist Donald Trump and scam artist Robert Kiyosaki is enough to get more chumps into the scheme.

Oh yeah, and the real customer is the distributor. That's why the company forces you into autoship, chumps.

Excellent approximation of reality.

Reply With Quote

  #187  
Old 03-07-2012, 08:51 AM
BoxAlarm126's Avatar
BoxAlarm126 BoxAlarm126 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,259
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsc8987 View Post
MLMer's are business owners with absolutely no rights. The MLM company can yank their distributorship for any reason whatsoever.

MLM companies are smart. Get a bunch of low level commissions only salesmen chumps to sell their products and services to friends and family using guilt and shaming tactics via mass brainwashing by the wise leaders that MLM companies hire to create a cult like following.

Adding in celebrities like serial bankruptcy artist Donald Trump and scam artist Robert Kiyosaki is enough to get more chumps into the scheme.

Oh yeah, and the real customer is the distributor. That's why the company forces you into autoship, chumps.
It's true. While technically there's no mandatory autoship, there usually is a requirement to maintain a certain amount of sales volume between you and your retail customers to qualify for a commission. When the customers are few and far between because of the expensive pricing, guess who has to autoship to hit the quota?

This is one of the reasons why you can't retire off of MLM. You always have to maintain that volume. You can't run it for five or ten years (or whatever) and then live off of the residuals alone. If you leave it be, you'll disqualify yourself from getting commissions, and can even lose downlines altogether depending on the comp plan.

It's not like you can make it a limited company, sell shares, and let the shareholders run the MLM for you. You always have to be involved and maintain that personal volume, or you lose it all, no matter how long you've been in.
__________________
MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

Reply With Quote

  #188  
Old 03-07-2012, 09:04 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,730
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
It's true. While technically there's no mandatory autoship, there usually is a requirement to maintain a certain amount of sales volume between you and your retail customers to qualify for a commission. When the customers are few and far between because of the expensive pricing, guess who has to autoship to hit the quota?
You dont have to. If you have no customers, no downline and you dont want the products, why would you sign up for autoship?

Quote:
This is one of the reasons why you can't retire off of MLM. You always have to maintain that volume. You can't run it for five or ten years (or whatever) and then live off of the residuals alone. If you leave it be, you'll disqualify yourself from getting commissions, and can even lose downlines altogether depending on the comp plan.
You maintain the volume by building a downline of happy distributors and customers who have a reason to order every month.

Quote:
It's not like you can make it a limited company, sell shares, and let the shareholders run the MLM for you. You always have to be involved and maintain that personal volume, or you lose it all, no matter how long you've been in.
You can make it a limited company, yes. You can sell it, yes. Both are allowed. You should always maintain your personal volume as should everyone, this is what provides a regular monthly volume.
Hope this helps.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #189  
Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,652
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
If this is the question... Is Wikaniko is a company that would allow me (or you, or anyone else) to form a company that sells shares as one of their distributors that does not have direct ownership in Wikaniko?

Yes or no?


... I don't even know for sure what you're asking. I see about a half dozen possible interpretations.
There are two possible interpretations.

1. "Yes". In which case Wikaniko will be informed that one of their current/former distributors is making specific statements about legal possibilities with their company, and if those possibilities turn out to be a lie, may decide to take their own course of action against Chris Doyle, or anyone else who makes this claim.

2. "No". In which case, Chris Doyle will be shown to have lied through his teeth repeatedly in the course of this thread, and laid bare his many misdirections and misrepresentations regarding the MLM scams he participates in.


Funny thing is either way, Chris Doyle, the MLM scammer, loses.

Reply With Quote

  #190  
Old 03-07-2012, 10:25 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,184
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
There are two possible interpretations.

1. "Yes". In which case Wikaniko will be informed that one of their current/former distributors is making specific statements about legal possibilities with their company, and if those possibilities turn out to be a lie, may decide to take their own course of action against Chris Doyle, or anyone else who makes this claim.

2. "No". In which case, Chris Doyle will be shown to have lied through his teeth repeatedly in the course of this thread, and laid bare his many misdirections and misrepresentations regarding the MLM scams he participates in.


Funny thing is either way, Chris Doyle, the MLM scammer, loses.
Man, could you see that coming or WHAT!?

Insane....
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here



Reply With Quote

  #191  
Old 03-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Joecool44's Avatar
Joecool44 Joecool44 is offline
Joe Is Cool
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,368
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
There are two possible interpretations.

1. "Yes". In which case Wikaniko will be informed that one of their current/former distributors is making specific statements about legal possibilities with their company, and if those possibilities turn out to be a lie, may decide to take their own course of action against Chris Doyle, or anyone else who makes this claim.

2. "No". In which case, Chris Doyle will be shown to have lied through his teeth repeatedly in the course of this thread, and laid bare his many misdirections and misrepresentations regarding the MLM scams he participates in.


Funny thing is either way, Chris Doyle, the MLM scammer, loses.
Spot on analysis.

Reply With Quote

  #192  
Old 03-07-2012, 11:07 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,730
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
There are two possible interpretations.

1. "Yes". In which case Wikaniko will be informed that one of their current/former distributors is making specific statements about legal possibilities with their company, and if those possibilities turn out to be a lie, may decide to take their own course of action against Chris Doyle, or anyone else who makes this claim.

2. "No". In which case, Chris Doyle will be shown to have lied through his teeth repeatedly in the course of this thread, and laid bare his many misdirections and misrepresentations regarding the MLM scams he participates in.


Funny thing is either way, Chris Doyle, the MLM scammer, loses.

So report me. They have a very good accountant (he is on that forum link I posted on here), who will inform you that yes, you can become a limited company.
Looking forward to your ''report''
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #193  
Old 03-07-2012, 11:17 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,730
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Ooops, I love it when people make themselves look foolish.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #194  
Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,652
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
The answer did apply to them.
Your post may apply to them, but it was not an answer to my question.

Funny how the nuances of legality depend so much on phrasing and semantics. Even funnier when you challenge someone whose understanding of these complexities at the very least matches your own.

You could answer the question directly, and either get reported as you asked, or be shown to have tried to construct a very large lattice of lies.

Which is it?

Reply With Quote

  #195  
Old 03-07-2012, 11:25 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,730
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
Your post may apply to them, but it was not an answer to my question.

Funny how the nuances of legality depend so much on phrasing and semantics. Even funnier when you challenge someone whose understanding of these complexities at the very least matches your own.

You could answer the question directly, and either get reported as you asked, or be shown to have tried to construct a very large lattice of lies.

Which is it?

Read ALL the link on post 193
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #196  
Old 03-07-2012, 11:26 AM
ChrisN's Avatar
ChrisN ChrisN is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,483
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Nah, I'm bored with it now. I've supplied more than one link to show that a distributor can incorporate; I challenge you to show just one link to show that you can't.
How do you prove you can't? Ever mlm contract I have seen explicitly states that your are an independant contractor - and as such you are personally responsible for the relationship. If your so sure that its so easy to sign up as a business, how hard could it be to find the link for ACN or quixter/amway.

I mean they have MILLIONS of members - surely if you weren't wrong, it should take you just a few seconds to show me how to sign up for ACN with a company?

Heres a good place to start - took 10 seconds:
http://www.amway.com/en/ResourceCent...rationForm.pdf
Independent Contractor Status. You agree this authorization does not make you an employee, agent, or legal representative of Amway, your Sponsoring IBO, or any other IBO. As a self-employed independent contractor

https://myacn2.acninc.com/OnLineRepA...US/USLegal.jsp
I acknowledge that I have received and reviewed the ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement, including these US Terms and Conditions and the ACN Policies and Procedures and the ACN Compensation Plan, which are hereby incorporated into and made part of this ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement

There you go - now show me how to set up my company to sell ACN or Equinox....

Reply With Quote

  #197  
Old 03-07-2012, 11:27 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,730
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
How do you prove you can't? Ever mlm contract I have seen explicitly states that your are an independant contractor - and as such you are personally responsible for the relationship. If your so sure that its so easy to sign up as a business, how hard could it be to find the link for ACN or quixter/amway.

I mean they have MILLIONS of members - surely if you weren't wrong, it should take you just a few seconds to show me how to sign up for ACN with a company?

Heres a good place to start - took 10 seconds:
http://www.amway.com/en/ResourceCent...rationForm.pdf
Independent Contractor Status. You agree this authorization does not make you an employee, agent, or legal representative of Amway, your Sponsoring IBO, or any other IBO. As a self-employed independent contractor

https://myacn2.acninc.com/OnLineRepA...US/USLegal.jsp
I acknowledge that I have received and reviewed the ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement, including these US Terms and Conditions and the ACN Policies and Procedures and the ACN Compensation Plan, which are hereby incorporated into and made part of this ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement

There you go - now show me how to set up my company to sell ACN or Equinox....

This information will help
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #198  
Old 03-07-2012, 11:30 AM
ChrisN's Avatar
ChrisN ChrisN is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,483
Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
WOW ! MLMers can incorporate a company just like anyone else...

For a final time an MLMer can own a company just like anyone else. But your MLM requires you to personally be an independant contractor - which means YOU not your company owns the relationship with the MLM - and YOU personally are paid, and YOU PERSONALLY are liable for the taxes.

I have never said that once you sign an IBO form you can not also own a company - so please stop posting links of people that will show you how to incorporate a buisness. Anyone can incorporate a business... signing up to be in an MLM doesn't mean you can't own one...


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Israel: Illuminati agent Ehud BARAK "quits" shortly before actor "BARACK Hussein Obama II" is "jailed" in the USA TruthIsNeverTooHorrible Conspiracy Theories 1 11-27-2012 07:44 AM
There's No Business Like Shoa Business: The Last "Daze" dchristie Political Chat 16 08-15-2012 12:33 AM
Waving your "angry inch" at an MLMer Kermit The Frog MLM Scams 8 06-18-2011 10:47 PM
"New" Electrical Power Source & Home Business newman Work at Home Scams 3 09-08-2009 06:55 PM
IBD, "Smart" money and Business Week Pimping "hot stocks" Davis Freeberg Investment Scams 0 06-17-2007 07:54 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.