report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
That is not a direct and specific answer. Answer the direct question as it applies to Wikaniko.

As asked.
The answer did apply to them.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
That is not a direct and specific answer. Answer the direct question as it applies to Wikaniko.

As asked.
If this is the question... Is Wikaniko is a company that would allow me (or you, or anyone else) to form a company that sells shares as one of their distributors that does not have direct ownership in Wikaniko?

Yes or no?

... I don't even know for sure what you're asking. I see about a half dozen possible interpretations.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Accountants and a distributor who actually is using a limited company is not a reliable source????

What makes you, an anonymous forum poster, a reliable source?
When we don't even know what MLM he is in? Nope.

So show me the form for ACN, or Amway, or one of those many juice mlms that lets you sign up as a corporation....

Old 03-07-2012, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
When we don't even know what MLM he is in? Nope.

So show me the form for ACN, or Amway, or one of those many juice mlms that lets you sign up as a corporation....
Nah, I'm bored with it now. I've supplied more than one link to show that a distributor can incorporate; I challenge you to show just one link to show that you can't.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Platinum Member

A gal came into work recently with a box of "goods". I asked her what it was and she said was various "products" then said it was Meleluca. She said she brings it in because another girl buys from her. I guess she was trying to make it seem like she wasn't just bringing her pyramid scheme in to sell it to coworkers, instead she was only bringing it in because someone in particular buys from her. So she's doing THEM a favor...apparently.

But it was funny, because another guy was like "What is that, snake oil?" And the girl tried to explain it and tell us about the catalog and the dude just continued on talking to me like she wasn't even there. She just kind of walked away. I don't think she was getting any customers or reps out of us...

Old 03-07-2012, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsc8987 View Post
MLMer's are business owners with absolutely no rights. The MLM company can yank their distributorship for any reason whatsoever.

MLM companies are smart. Get a bunch of low level commissions only salesmen chumps to sell their products and services to friends and family using guilt and shaming tactics via mass brainwashing by the wise leaders that MLM companies hire to create a cult like following.

Adding in celebrities like serial bankruptcy artist Donald Trump and scam artist Robert Kiyosaki is enough to get more chumps into the scheme.

Oh yeah, and the real customer is the distributor. That's why the company forces you into autoship, chumps.

Excellent approximation of reality.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsc8987 View Post
MLMer's are business owners with absolutely no rights. The MLM company can yank their distributorship for any reason whatsoever.

MLM companies are smart. Get a bunch of low level commissions only salesmen chumps to sell their products and services to friends and family using guilt and shaming tactics via mass brainwashing by the wise leaders that MLM companies hire to create a cult like following.

Adding in celebrities like serial bankruptcy artist Donald Trump and scam artist Robert Kiyosaki is enough to get more chumps into the scheme.

Oh yeah, and the real customer is the distributor. That's why the company forces you into autoship, chumps.
It's true. While technically there's no mandatory autoship, there usually is a requirement to maintain a certain amount of sales volume between you and your retail customers to qualify for a commission. When the customers are few and far between because of the expensive pricing, guess who has to autoship to hit the quota?

This is one of the reasons why you can't retire off of MLM. You always have to maintain that volume. You can't run it for five or ten years (or whatever) and then live off of the residuals alone. If you leave it be, you'll disqualify yourself from getting commissions, and can even lose downlines altogether depending on the comp plan.

It's not like you can make it a limited company, sell shares, and let the shareholders run the MLM for you. You always have to be involved and maintain that personal volume, or you lose it all, no matter how long you've been in.

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

Old 03-07-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
It's true. While technically there's no mandatory autoship, there usually is a requirement to maintain a certain amount of sales volume between you and your retail customers to qualify for a commission. When the customers are few and far between because of the expensive pricing, guess who has to autoship to hit the quota?
You dont have to. If you have no customers, no downline and you dont want the products, why would you sign up for autoship?

Quote:
This is one of the reasons why you can't retire off of MLM. You always have to maintain that volume. You can't run it for five or ten years (or whatever) and then live off of the residuals alone. If you leave it be, you'll disqualify yourself from getting commissions, and can even lose downlines altogether depending on the comp plan.
You maintain the volume by building a downline of happy distributors and customers who have a reason to order every month.

Quote:
It's not like you can make it a limited company, sell shares, and let the shareholders run the MLM for you. You always have to be involved and maintain that personal volume, or you lose it all, no matter how long you've been in.
You can make it a limited company, yes. You can sell it, yes. Both are allowed. You should always maintain your personal volume as should everyone, this is what provides a regular monthly volume.
Hope this helps.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
If this is the question... Is Wikaniko is a company that would allow me (or you, or anyone else) to form a company that sells shares as one of their distributors that does not have direct ownership in Wikaniko?

Yes or no?

... I don't even know for sure what you're asking. I see about a half dozen possible interpretations.
There are two possible interpretations.

1. "Yes". In which case Wikaniko will be informed that one of their current/former distributors is making specific statements about legal possibilities with their company, and if those possibilities turn out to be a lie, may decide to take their own course of action against Chris Doyle, or anyone else who makes this claim.

2. "No". In which case, Chris Doyle will be shown to have lied through his teeth repeatedly in the course of this thread, and laid bare his many misdirections and misrepresentations regarding the MLM scams he participates in.

Funny thing is either way, Chris Doyle, the MLM scammer, loses.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:25 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:

1. "Yes". In which case Wikaniko will be informed that one of their current/former distributors is making specific statements about legal possibilities with their company, and if those possibilities turn out to be a lie, may decide to take their own course of action against Chris Doyle, or anyone else who makes this claim.

2. "No". In which case, Chris Doyle will be shown to have lied through his teeth repeatedly in the course of this thread, and laid bare his many misdirections and misrepresentations regarding the MLM scams he participates in.

Man, could you see that coming or WHAT!?

Insane....
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 03-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:

Spot on analysis.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:

So report me. They have a very good accountant (he is on that forum link I posted on here), who will inform you that yes, you can become a limited company.
Looking forward to your ''report''
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 11:17 AM

Ooops, I love it when people make themselves look foolish.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
The answer did apply to them.
Your post may apply to them, but it was not an answer to my question.

Funny how the nuances of legality depend so much on phrasing and semantics. Even funnier when you challenge someone whose understanding of these complexities at the very least matches your own.

You could answer the question directly, and either get reported as you asked, or be shown to have tried to construct a very large lattice of lies.

Which is it?

Old 03-07-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Your post may apply to them, but it was not an answer to my question.

Funny how the nuances of legality depend so much on phrasing and semantics. Even funnier when you challenge someone whose understanding of these complexities at the very least matches your own.

You could answer the question directly, and either get reported as you asked, or be shown to have tried to construct a very large lattice of lies.

Which is it?

Read ALL the link on post 193
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Nah, I'm bored with it now. I've supplied more than one link to show that a distributor can incorporate; I challenge you to show just one link to show that you can't.
How do you prove you can't? Ever mlm contract I have seen explicitly states that your are an independant contractor - and as such you are personally responsible for the relationship. If your so sure that its so easy to sign up as a business, how hard could it be to find the link for ACN or quixter/amway.

I mean they have MILLIONS of members - surely if you weren't wrong, it should take you just a few seconds to show me how to sign up for ACN with a company?

Heres a good place to start - took 10 seconds:
http://www.amway.com/en/ResourceCent...rationForm.pdf
Independent Contractor Status. You agree this authorization does not make you an employee, agent, or legal representative of Amway, your Sponsoring IBO, or any other IBO. As a self-employed independent contractor

https://myacn2.acninc.com/OnLineRepA...US/USLegal.jsp
I acknowledge that I have received and reviewed the ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement, including these US Terms and Conditions and the ACN Policies and Procedures and the ACN Compensation Plan, which are hereby incorporated into and made part of this ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement

There you go - now show me how to set up my company to sell ACN or Equinox....

Old 03-07-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
How do you prove you can't? Ever mlm contract I have seen explicitly states that your are an independant contractor - and as such you are personally responsible for the relationship. If your so sure that its so easy to sign up as a business, how hard could it be to find the link for ACN or quixter/amway.

I mean they have MILLIONS of members - surely if you weren't wrong, it should take you just a few seconds to show me how to sign up for ACN with a company?

Heres a good place to start - took 10 seconds:
http://www.amway.com/en/ResourceCent...rationForm.pdf
Independent Contractor Status. You agree this authorization does not make you an employee, agent, or legal representative of Amway, your Sponsoring IBO, or any other IBO. As a self-employed independent contractor

https://myacn2.acninc.com/OnLineRepA...US/USLegal.jsp
I acknowledge that I have received and reviewed the ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement, including these US Terms and Conditions and the ACN Policies and Procedures and the ACN Compensation Plan, which are hereby incorporated into and made part of this ACN Independent Business Owner Agreement

There you go - now show me how to set up my company to sell ACN or Equinox....

This information will help
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
WOW ! MLMers can incorporate a company just like anyone else...

For a final time an MLMer can own a company just like anyone else. But your MLM requires you to personally be an independant contractor - which means YOU not your company owns the relationship with the MLM - and YOU personally are paid, and YOU PERSONALLY are liable for the taxes.

I have never said that once you sign an IBO form you can not also own a company - so please stop posting links of people that will show you how to incorporate a buisness. Anyone can incorporate a business... signing up to be in an MLM doesn't mean you can't own one...