report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Banned

Re: Wazzub.com definite Scam

I do know that they have a marketing department actively selling ads based on over 2 million unique viewers which is almost three times what Face Book can claim. But not to worry we will even let you come unto the site to drive out page views even higher so we make more money in the future. They will only give you credits to be used in our merchandise market on purchases there! I am sure that anyone who asks you for payment information would have to be a scam like Amazon, Target and Best Buy are right!

Old 02-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

so, you tell me, you don't know who is supposed to pay all these people and when, but you think it's me that's got a problem?

profit is what's left after all the expenses are paid, including quarterly taxes, or monthly taxes for a company that is doing well. there's nothing to distribute in may, for sure - i am asking, what is the real estimated date and who is going to pay?

every company has officers with certain responsibilities. for this company, all we have is are anonymous people.

nobody ever got paid by anonymous people.

is this some kind of religious cult? seems like a lot of people are drinking the koolaid without asking any questions.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Banned

Who ever told you we were going to use Bing/Ask or Google as our search engine I have been told we have developed our own. Also our chat rooms will be in text, voice and also video capable when we launch on the 9th of April. We will be able to join in one or set up and moderate our own and make it public or private with a pass code needed to enter.

Last edited by mumbles : 03-01-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Banned

Mumbles, After we launch our site on the 9th of April there will be pages on who the owners and Board Members are! To do so earlier would just get people like you all excited and cause to you miss a day of work, if someone would actually hire you, and that just might be enough to get your butt fired so you couldn't chase the American Dream! I much prefer to spend my time in positive endeavors! If you think that is drinking the Kool Aid then so be it. What have you ever done in your life, where have you worked etc.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

i didn't ban you and don't know the reason. i guess a moderator decided it would be better to wait and see rather than argue every day for a month or two or three.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: WAZZUB your opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
they want you to pay?

then they want you to go find other people to pay, too?

then something good will happen in april.

i like better, they pay me now and if something good happens in april, i will pay for it. if theres nothing to loose then theres only gain or stalemate

oh, sorry, maybe there is a popup i can't see because i use a popup stopper? really, i didn't find anything there.
i signed up to the site merely because its completely free. Usually you must pay for the scam sites not just simply sign up for free and with minimal information given to them.

Last edited by tpotts6924 : 03-02-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: forgot a little detail

Old 03-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Silver Member

Re: WAZZUB your opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpotts6924 View Post
i signed up to the site merely because its completely free. Usually you must pay for the scam sites not just simply sign up for free and with minimal information given to them.

But they can sure look up your identity.

Hopefully you have a common name such as John Smith.....

if your first name and last name are not common better watch out!!

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Old 03-05-2012, 06:23 AM
Superstar

I don't say Wazzub is a scam or not, but there are a few things that rise questions.

1.The login page is not secured, with https://...; all the sites i'ved logged to have a secured login page, that is a https adress. I am not an expert, but the login page must be secured, no?

2.On the "Profit share" page, signup.wazzub.info, there is no way for contacting the support team. They say "read this first and then click the support button" but there is no "Support button" or "Contact us" link or something similar.

3.There is no direct link between www.wazzub.com and signup.wazzub.info.

4.You say that we must choose the wazzub.com as homepage and that there will be a lot of stuff displayed on this page; so, who do you think will choose a home page that will start every time you start the browser (even on smartphones, with limitted bandwith), with a huge quantity of data to be loaded and diplayed? I preffer Google because it's so simple, though I'm not a fan of this "hungry for personal info" site.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Newbie Member

Just a heads up. There is an webinar on Tuesday (3 p.m. PST) (6 p.m. EST) in english and spanish. A view into the future, Charity (how to use it properly/legally) How to use it to Explode your $Factor, Profit Sharing Phenomenon and update on our Launch date and beyond. Go to http://heywazzub.blogspot.com/ for details.

If you see the vision join our team at:
www.sixfigureformula.biz

"Remember if I have to convince you to join, then I have to convince you to make money too and that's not going to happen"

Old 03-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbullet View Post
Just a heads up. There is an webinar on Tuesday (3 p.m. PST) (6 p.m. EST) in english and spanish. A view into the future, Charity (how to use it properly/legally) How to use it to Explode your $Factor, Profit Sharing Phenomenon and update on our Launch date and beyond. Go to http://heywazzub.blogspot.com/ for details.

If you see the vision join our team at:
www.sixfigureformula.biz

"Remember if I have to convince you to join, then I have to convince you to make money too and that's not going to happen"
Interesting;
topix.com/forum;
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpastor
Just a heads up. There is a wazzub webinar on Tuesday (3 p.m. PST)(6 p.m. EST) in english and spanish. A view into the future, Charity (how to use it properly/legally) How to use it to Explode your $Factor, Profit Sharing Phenomenon and update on our Launch date and beyond. Go to http://heywazzub.blogspot.com/ for details.
If you see the vision join our team at: www.sixfigureformula.biz
Looks like we have a spammer in our midst.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:16 PM

please answer this:

11.4 percent of all wazzub.com traffic originates from the USA.
Almost 20 percent comes from Russia and India.
Almost 89% of traffic originates from countries where there is currently little to no advertising. The money is just NOT there.
Wazzub will have to suck up all the operating loses from 89percent of their customer base. Will the 11.4 percent in the USA make up for all those loses? NO
A search engine exclusive to the USA outperforms a worldwide audience any day of the week. In fact, profits are more than 10 times greater.
So, ok....go ahead and signup with wazzub.....or be smart and look for an alternative search engine that provides the same benefits, in a simple googlish look...and then spread the word.

What's interesting is that Wazzub was founded less than two month after my search engine finished its final market research. But not to worry, these guys thought they would pull a fast one and open it to the world...........I'll let them have the world...I'll take the power of the USA anyday. Get small, buy local, grow your community.

Sorry guys from India and Pak...I've run call centers over there...but a search engine just isn't smart business at this time. Just use Google.

By the way....don't bother asking me for website info...I prefer to stay clean, its up to you to find the better homepage program good luck

Oh, and why would anyone after the prelaunch ever use wazzub...if not for the potential income. As soon as you stop the income incentive, the growth will stop........sorry.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Superstar

Another "strange" thing: the number of members on the signup.wazzub page increases by 1 every 2,5seconds. This is a scam; this is not a real counter. Why exactly 1 / 2,5sec, in a constant rate? This can't be real.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liviupublic View Post
Another "strange" thing: the number of members on the signup.wazzub page increases by 1 every 2,5seconds. This is a scam; this is not a real counter. Why exactly 1 / 2,5sec, in a constant rate? This can't be real.

No worries.

I think any sane person knows that this is a scam.

unfortunately there are many still touting it and still a lot of gullible people out there that will believe these buffoons.

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Superstar

I don't know if it will turn out to be a scam or not, but I hope is not. I really need some extra money.

About Profit Sharing, for the "Wazzub guy"; when you'll launch the new Wazzub search engine in april, if you want to pay us for joining the family, I hope you will use PayPal, because I don't trust you with my credit card data. Me and other 2 million members. The PayPal is the only safest way.

By the way, the "Contact us" form on the wazzub.com page dosen't function. The button Submit or Send is out.

Last edited by liviupublic : 03-06-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liviupublic View Post
I don't know if it will turn out to be a scam or not, but I hope is not. I really need some extra money.

About Profit Sharing, for the "Wazzub guy"; when you'll launch the new Wazzub search engine in april, if you want to pay us for joining the family, I hope you will use PayPal, because I don't trust you with my credit card data. Me and other 2 million members. The PayPal is the only safest way.

By the way, the "Contact us" form on the wazzub.com page dosen't function. The button Submit or Send is out.
Wazzub is a scam from the start.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:16 PM

Even if this is not a scam...its not a business model that can generate huge profits like google etc.

Again, read my lips wazzubers:

you can't have 89percent of your members residing in russia, pak, india etc.
those countries don't drive revenue...they suck revenue off your balance sheet to subsidize the cost of serving up those third world countries.

And, of course, when their average wage is next to nil, and most are empoverished, you are preying on the less fortunate of the world, giving them pie in the sky hope.

Period.........end of story.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Its definitely a scam. Thanks to the user Kooiii for making his post and finally bringing sense to the whole concept.

Thanks bundles.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

wazzub is not a scam. the definition of a scam is when an upfront payment is demanded and the desired service or product is not delivered. wazzub does not demand a dime from anybody so how can it be a scam?

I know there are several people who declare every new business a scam. THey would have also declared Facebook, Google and Twitter a scam too. On http://wazzubfire.wordpress.com I would do my best to counter all the erroneous allegations against wazzub. I would be there every day defending wazzub. I would also try to educate wazzub members because a large proportion of wazzub members do not visit our blog http://heywazzub.blogspot.com regularly.