report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Are MLMer's "Business" Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
So, lets get this straight. You are saying that the accountants that are stating that a MLM distributorship can be incorporated by forming a limited company, are lying?
I am saying that what is being said on the link you provided implies something, but says something very different if it were held up in a court of law. The accountants are not stating the lie that you refer to, because that is not what they are saying, no matter if that is what they (or you) are trying to make it look like.

Again, answer the yes or no question, and you could resolve a major portion of this discussion.

Don't answer it again, and you simply build on your lack of credibility. Could a mountain get that high?

Old 03-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
I am saying that what is being said on the link you provided implies something, but says something very different if it were held up in a court of law. The accountants are not stating the lie that you refer to, because that is not what they are saying, no matter if that is what they (or you) are trying to make it look like.

Again, answer the yes or no question, and you could resolve a major portion of this discussion.

Don't answer it again, and you simply build on your lack of credibility. Could a mountain get that high?
A simple yes or no to what, you're talking in riddles?
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
A simple yes or no to what, you're talking in riddles?
To the question that you have been dodging for the last dozen or so posts.

I will be happy to repeat it if you like, but if you ask me to do so, all it will show is that you have been trying to dodge, misdirect, mislead, and lie about it for the last few days. And that everything you have posted since the question was asked is nothing more than a smokescreen thrown up because either answer would harm you, and show that you were either lying or leave you open to prosecution.

If MLM was a legitimate, moral, and reputable business pursuit, why would you risk damaging it's overall aura by pointing out that you are one of the most active liars involved in it that there is?

Old 03-02-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:

I will be happy to repeat it if you like, but if you ask me to do so, all it will show is that you have been trying to dodge, misdirect, mislead, and lie about it for the last few days. And that everything you have posted since the question was asked is nothing more than a smokescreen thrown up because either answer would harm you, and show that you were either lying or leave you open to prosecution.

If MLM was a legitimate, moral, and reputable business pursuit, why would you risk damaging it's overall aura by pointing out that you are one of the most active liars involved in it that there is?
Yeah go ahead, post this important question, because I have no idea what you're on about....you talk in riddles, and you tell us you're a journalist or something? lol
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:

That's why these kinds of forum members are called trolls.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
lol, its obvious who is trolling...3 days and still no ''question''.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-02-2012, 07:55 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Every one of us here are essentially TROLLS.

Is your post on or OFF TOPIC?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".

While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families.{Like say, a scambuster flaming innocent, legitimate MLM/DS people?!, THINK about it, TROLLS!?-Kerry}
If trolling weren't allowed here, people would rarely POST!

Here's an excellent example of a 'Troll' post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeUnCool,hypocrite
Born or Hatched...
Was that on or off topic, Joke? I've done you've done it, we've ALL done it.

May I suggest you...

Get over it...JokeTROLL...

Just callin em as I see um!

― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 03-03-2012, 03:02 AM

As far as I can remember, there was only one mod who got rid of troll posts regularly and that was Len C. They soon got rid of him.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Quote:
As far as I can remember, there was only one mod who got rid of troll posts regularly and that was Len C. They soon got rid of him.
Ha! Ha!

Just who are "they" anyhow?

Here's the real story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
As if the reason "they" got rid of Lenny was because he deleted troll posts.

R--I--G--H--T, sure that's why they were forced into acting.

"****** deleted too many troll posts"..................simply amazing Chris Doyle spin doctoring in action.

How about: "His behaviour was so embarrassingly out of control, even couldn't-give-a-damn-about-the-forum George Dranichak was forced to act"

Old 03-03-2012, 10:19 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
Ha! Ha!

Here's the real story...
Doc, Doc...what's up?

You and SMB bored with each other, still? Realscum not playing out the way you two had hoped?!

Why're you still 'slumming it' here?!

Not enough meaningless mud being slung at your forum?! Hoping for more nay-sayin traffic for your site that's all but disappearing??!

Good luck wit dat...
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 03-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
Ha! Ha!

Here's the real story...
Another lie. If troll posts weren't allowed, his post count would be about "3".

Old 03-03-2012, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Another lie. If troll posts weren't allowed, his post count would be about "3".
Says the biggest troll of all!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Silver Member

MLMer's are business owners with absolutely no rights. The MLM company can yank their distributorship for any reason whatsoever.

MLM companies are smart. Get a bunch of low level commissions only salesmen chumps to sell their products and services to friends and family using guilt and shaming tactics via mass brainwashing by the wise leaders that MLM companies hire to create a cult like following.

Adding in celebrities like serial bankruptcy artist Donald Trump and scam artist Robert Kiyosaki is enough to get more chumps into the scheme.

Oh yeah, and the real customer is the distributor. That's why the company forces you into autoship, chumps.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Platinum Member

Distributors are independent contractors. It says so right here on Advocare's comp plan:

https://www.advocare.com/0908345/Pdf/policy.pdf

On page 2, read Chapter 2: Distributors are Independent Contractors

"As a distributor, you are an independent contractor. You are not an employee of AdvoCare and may not do anything that would lead someone to believe that you are an employee or an agent of advocare."

Matter of fact, read the entire thing. It's pretty enlightening, and is wholly relevant to this discussion.

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

Old 03-04-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
Distributors are independent contractors. It says so right here on Advocare's comp plan:

On page 2, read Chapter 2: Distributors are Independent Contractors

"As a distributor, you are an independent contractor. You are not an employee of AdvoCare and may not do anything that would lead someone to believe that you are an employee or an agent of advocare."

Matter of fact, read the entire thing. It's pretty enlightening, and is wholly relevant to this discussion.

Have you only just learnt that as a distributor you're an independent contractor not an employee?
Don't say you thought we were employees did you?

Before you start advising others, shouldn't you learn the basic facts first?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

In mlm, can a distributorship be sold? If so, how is that fair? Someone can just buy in to the middle of the pyramid?

Old 03-04-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
In mlm, can a distributorship be sold? If so, how is that fair? Someone can just buy in to the middle of the pyramid?
Yes and yes its fair, they are buying a business and depending on the size of it, could be paying a lot of money.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Yes and yes its fair, they are buying a business and depending on the size of it, could be paying a lot of money.
At the bottom of page 15 of this document, the answer would be "no":

(Assignment of Agreement of Distributorship)

This makes it obvious that it is not possible to sell or otherwise assign a distributorship (barring inheritance upon death) in at least some MLM's.

Can you show us where it is expressed in your MLM's (Wikaniko and Vitamark) that you can sell or assign your distributorship?

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."