report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Silver Member

Re: Wazzub.com definite Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbullet View Post
Yeah thats because Wazzub.com was taken down temporary for our new Social Network to go live in the next few days.

If you want your questions and doubts answered come join our webinar then if you see the vision of where wazzub is going then come join our team at WWW.IGOTSCAMMED.COM where we will help you each step of the way.

Super IMPORTANT: WAZZUB_News&Updates Webinar

We're going to have a special webinar for all members this Wednesday, Feb/22/2012 @ 6:00 PM (EST)/5:00 PM (CST)/4:00 PM (MST)/3:00 PM (PST)

We're going to release the Charity program and do a training on it.
Also, we're just about to release the languages and we'll update you on it as well.
Our brand new Social Network/Community will be launched either Mon or Tue (WOOOHOOO!) and we'll be inviting all of you and have a training on it too.

And a very important training on how to achieve a high 5 and 6 Figures monthly income by launch day that anyone with a desire can do it.

Plus, answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions.

Make sure to share this information/Invitation with all of your members ASAP.

Register_Here_Now

Or Here:(copy/paste into your browser)
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/761274-wazzub_important_news-updates

EXTRA IMPORTANT: If you have "NOT" verified your F*R*E*E* membership YET
You are "NOT" eligible to Receive Payment and you WILL BE DELETED from our
system on April 9, 2012 (Launch Day). Go Here to Verify Now

WWW.IGOTSCAMMED.COM
Your an idiot.

Just wait til April 9th when you come to the realization that you have been dupped. Heck what they may end up doing is delaying the launch

Wazzub is just harvesting your information. The reason why they want you to "verify" is because they want to make sure that you are who you say you are when they sell your information to third parties....

BigBullet Wazzub is just like the agloco and AllAdvantage scam..... I bet Wazzub is going to be like Agloco in delaying their launch once April 9th hits......of course they want to harvest as many peoples information as possible

I know you and others say you have nothing to lose as it is "Free"..... well if you dont consider lossing your personal information and having them distribute it to third parties... then i suppose your right... you have nothing to lose.

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Old 02-21-2012, 03:30 AM
I am new at Scam.com

We have some dubious individuals saying that they will give out $$$ to people they do not know whilst being on a tight budget?

I do not think you have to have an IQ over 9000! to actually get that this is fake.

Life 101: No one gives out anything for free unless they do not want it/do not need it because they have a ton of it?

This is not an original idea, this is doomed to fail even if it was legit.

Many tried before these guys, all of them scammed peeps.

Personal information is more valuable nowadays then gold in the long run.

You cannot possibly imagine how much money they are going to make by selling pers. info.

Cheers!

Stay away from it. It's just a friendly advice.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Newbie Member

UPDATE 02/21/12:

ATTENTION WAZZUB FAMILY MEMBERS.
Our programmers are doing the final touch ups on our Social Community and it will be released on our webinar tomorrow (info below) to CELEBRATE our 2,000,000 members mark.

This is going to be "BY INVITATION ONLY" but we'll open the gates without invitation for those who attend the webinar. They will be the FIRST to gain full access to our Social Community. So, be there and invite all your 1st. generation members.

www.sixfigureformula.biz

Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corcotroc View Post
We have some dubious individuals saying that they will give out $$$ to people they do not know whilst being on a tight budget?

I do not think you have to have an IQ over 9000! to actually get that this is fake.

Life 101: No one gives out anything for free unless they do not want it/do not need it because they have a ton of it?

This is not an original idea, this is doomed to fail even if it was legit.

Many tried before these guys, all of them scammed peeps.

Personal information is more valuable nowadays then gold in the long run.

You cannot possibly imagine how much money they are going to make by selling pers. info.

Cheers!

Stay away from it. It's just a friendly advice.
I really hope people heed your advice and stay away from this scam....

unfortunately theres a sucker born every minute.... our friend bigbullet is one of them.

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Old 02-23-2012, 02:15 AM
Newbie Member

haha, we can't please everyone. Its normal to have skeptics and scam screamers but I will definitely post my first check here.

www.sixfigureformula.biz

Old 02-23-2012, 05:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have noticed that my personal link wazzub it is not unique.I have promote it so much and after all is not mein.Alot of things go wrong:you (as member)can not see the names and emails of all register with your link.They do changes into their server to change the members dates in order to can not earn money(HOW THEY PROMIS )and victimise themselves being hacked.I thought that I'll earn a lot of money but it turn up that they change my details and everything I worked to have subscribers,after all will enjoy someone else of my work.I AM DISCUSTED.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Newbie Member

When I read Cris3 replied , it really made me laugh, but I don't laugh on you Cris3, but to wazzub... as a member, we can't see members who registered on our link? yeah it's a great system wazzub, really great system, oops I mean really great system to fool and scam peoples...

Bigbullet, just stop the junk that you posted here, you said that you got your first check? even the web you provided was blocked in my country, how ashame, a company that wanting to be number one and beating google , facebook, etc, but blocked in some countries...

Just wait 9th april, and wazzub will do David Copperfield magic (missing suddenly from the scene)

Old 02-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkm6322 View Post
http://www.wazzubcharity.org/

so now u r a charity , where can i donate?
You have to be a Wazzub member to donate first. On top of that once you are a member you can sign up charities under you, for example Red Cross etc.... On top of that it will benefit charities and non profits who are trying to raise funds for their cause.

Join Our Team:
www.sixfigureformula.biz

CYA AT THE TOP!

Old 02-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Banned

I would like to know if anyone has any past experiences with Gee De Costa who is the master recruiter of the WAZZUB program?

Last edited by cheapersmokes : 02-27-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Banned

Re: WAZZUB your opinions

Mumbles, I know you think you know everything but this program is well worth taking a flyer on!

(we have enough referral links - mod)

Last edited by mumbles : 02-28-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Banned

Re: WAZZUB your opinions

I talked to a Customer Support person in their office today and she assured me that it is a real business and it will launch on the 9th of April in beta testing with the full blown launch on the 1st of July since they have already been putting in close to 5 years working on the sites.

They also have a marketing staff out selling ad spaces so when it does launch we will be earning and able to laugh at all of the small mined people who love to sit at home and put down anything that doesn't involve getting a government check!

I also have other news but I will not share it with you idiots if you want to see it you will have to go to my Delphi Forum and register for FREE to find out what if is! The link is: http://forums.delphiforums.com/wazzu...=Start+Reading

Old 02-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

the thing that is for sure is nobody will be paid anything on apr 9, or may 9, either.

we have enough referral links. nobody needs to post anymore.

(millions of dollars from secret investors? oh, please, stop, it hurts to laugh.)

Old 02-29-2012, 01:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i do not understand how people can also drew the hasty conclusion Wazzub not asking one penny for your registration to be A MEMBER and help them be known to other till their launch on April 1 stop to see evil[/i][/i][/i] everywhere in any event you have nothing to lose ... stop talking and stupidity if you do not want parties to family Wazzub so do not save it all.

stop gossiping

Old 02-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Banned

Donald Trump never did anything without a huge government check being involved!

Old 02-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Banned

Mumbles you clueless little fuzz ball, For once your right! No one will be paid on the 9th of April since that is launch day and the day the users start earning. No one on the 9th of May either since the 15th is the day the payments go out! Now go back to playing with your imaginary friends in your parents basement!

If you want to scream about a scam how about the Presidents fraudulent use of a Social Security number from Connecticut? But then your savior wouldn't look so good so I imagine not a word will be said about them fraudulent act!

Old 02-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

um, so, you are guaranteeing there will be profits to distribute on may 15th? sounds like a sure bet to me.

and if may 15 comes and goes, without payment, could you please give the name and address of the person responsible for sending out these payments?

Old 02-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Banned

Only if you stick your head up your butt when it does come true! I want a picture of it also!

Old 02-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Banned

Mumbles, I am sorry for being so mean in some of my replies to you! And for that I do apologize since I don't know what your life has been like so far! However, I do know that you will never amount to anything if you spend all of your time hanging out here and trying to put down anything positive to ever happen....after all didn't our leader promise us all HOPE and CHANGE! now he wouldn't lie to us now would he?