report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Platinum Member

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eris-Discordia View Post
Well, I'm deeply impressed by his endurance though. Gotta hand it to him...
He either gets himself off on seeing his posts (I'd hate to see his computer desk area) or he is a POE or Both... I'd put my money on Both.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAyGO2oDac
Her account supports two things. Her footage does not depict what she or her friend saw. That proves the plane image was added in her vid and something came from her left, the west and circled. That was the drone shown from the north in 4 broadcasts. It's easy, logical, and factual that no planes were used in NY.
uuummmm.....her statement is completely consistent with what happened AND WITH the plane in the video.

I think you're just brain dead.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../11/bn.01.html
This man had a north view of the towers and saw the drone coming from the west.

OK, we actually have an "Eyewitness News" reporter, Dr. J. Atlasberg (ph) who was downtown at the time and he is on the phone with us live.
Dr. J., what can you tell us?
DR. J. ATLASBERG (ph), REPORTER: Hello, Steve.

I'm actually uptown at 86th and Riverside. I can see the World Trade Center from about half the building up to the top. And about five minutes ago, as I was watching the smoke, a small plane -- I did -- it looked like a propeller plane, came in from the west. And about 20 or 25 stories below the top of the center, disappeared for a second, and then explode behind a water tower, so I couldn't tell whether it hit the building or not. But it was very visible, that a plane had come in at a low altitude and appeared to crash into the World Trade Center.

Shitberg, how did a jetliner get in all the photos?
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Banned

Yep, pictures are worth 1,000 words.

Old 02-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
All of which does not reconcile with the clear images you cannot explain, the documented wreckage recovered from the site and the eye-witnesses present at the time (Manhatten Island has millions of people on it. The media only interviewed a fraction of those who were witnesses to the attack).
In order for your fantasy to be proven you must reconcile those elements. You have not. You repeat the same tired argument, ad nauseum, which has been thoroughly proven false.
But your whole point is not to learn or educate, it is to masturbate to the sight of your posts and the responses.

Real planes in NY is a complete joke and impossible to prove. It makes people crazy when the real truth is discovered and you are left with simply deluding yourself with lies and acceptance of fantasy and fiction.
Nobody saw any planes because there wasn't one and not a single image to confirm that myth. They didn't provide any believable fake plane images in photographs or video.

This is one of the most disgusting attempts I have ever seen, by anyone, trying to make themselves seem important, you should be ashamed of your puny lies. Your silly attempt at dismissing facts is shameful to all people. You have no proof of planes for either tower, besides assuming the myth of them.

Old 02-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
uuummmm.....her statement is completely consistent with what happened AND WITH the plane in the video.

I think you're just brain dead.
uuummmm.....her statement is completely consistent with what happened AND WITH the drone shown in 4 videos.

I know you're brain dead.

Old 02-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
All of which does not reconcile with the clear images you cannot explain, the documented wreckage recovered from the site and the eye-witnesses present at the time (Manhatten Island has millions of people on it. The media only interviewed a fraction of those who were witnesses to the attack).
In order for your fantasy to be proven you must reconcile those elements. You have not. You repeat the same tired argument, ad nauseum, which has been thoroughly proven false.
But your whole point is not to learn or educate, it is to masturbate to the sight of your posts and the responses.

HOW TO MOCK A MINORITY OF COWARDLY FOOLS

A small percentage of the population feels the need to defend idiotic government coverups that are laughed at by the masses, which has been proven true by jfk and 911 polls throughout the last four decades.

When the government and media are responsible for these and other outrageous acts of corruption, there is nothing they can do but perpetuate the official lies in hopes of convincing anyone of said propaganda. It soothes them of their darkest fears that humanity may wake up and realize how completely ignorant they are.

Another theory, is the government crapologist gets a certain ego-boost from supporting big government conclusions on such things as 911, and that makes them feel superior over those who actually operate in a real maverick fashion. It gives them a sense of self-importance that they may not have developed through normal processes like the rest of us. Either way, it's pathetic to see how this irrational minority of silly humans attach themselves to goverment theories which cannot, nor will ever be proven.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post

Yep, pictures are worth 1,000 words.
WOW! Big Foot doing a Water Ballet with Nessie! It must be true if you got this pic off the internet!! That's Great!
7-11 can add it to his library of factual pics.

Quote:
Real planes in NY is a complete joke and impossible to prove. It makes people crazy when the real truth is discovered and you are left with simply deluding yourself with lies and acceptance of fantasy and fiction.
Nobody saw any planes because there wasn't one and not a single image to confirm that myth. They didn't provide any believable fake plane images in photographs or video.

This is one of the most disgusting attempts I have ever seen, by anyone, trying to make themselves seem important, you should be ashamed of your puny lies. Your silly attempt at dismissing facts is shameful to all people. You have no proof of planes for either tower, besides assuming the myth of them.
I'm only responding to your post so you can lick your key-board clean...

Old 02-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Banned

Actually, I think that the Sasquatch may be giving us the finger.

Old 02-20-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
HOW TO MOCK A MINORITY OF COWARDLY FOOLS
The Delusion and Claim of a Fool.

Quote:
A small percentage of the population feels the need to defend idiotic government coverups that are laughed at by the masses, which has been proven true by jfk and 911 polls throughout the last four decades.
The argument of the Fool is the general claim of defending a government cover-up for the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11.

First, his claims are about specific actions or evidence he claims are true. Those specific action or evidence have been proved false beyond a doubt.

There was no gun in Agent Greer's hand in any video or photo...AND no eyewitness who claims there was. His claim is based on what he assumes, without any proof, is a smudge in the Zapbruder video. When in fact, the entire Zapbruder video is full of light reflections, smudges, blurs and anomalies....BUT THIS ONE blur is proof of a missing gun.

Not too mention, there are plenty of copies of the untouched Zapbruder film (frame by frame) that clearly show nothing unusual about Agent Greer's hand.

FAIL.

Next, he claims there were no planes that crashed into the WTC on the morning of 9/11...and that it was an remotely controlled Orb.....also, that all the video, photos, and TV shots that showed a plane were all faked.

Again, 7/11 relies uses to back up this claim.......wait for it.....the most blurry of videos! Why, when there are literally almost 100 independent videos and hundreds of independent photos?

7-11 us simply being intellectually dishonest. The video he posts....over and over and over....of his "Orb" is actually the plane....and if he took the time, and was honest with himself, he would see that while the wings are hard to see due to the exposure of the shot and low resolution, they do in fact appear as an artifact when show flying across the background. If there were no wings, there would be no artifacting on either side of his "Orb". It's a plane.

He also chooses to not explain how all the hundreds of photos and video were faked. How the people on the ground with their cellphone cameras, regular cameras and video cameras were able to capture the same exact event everyone saw on TV....AND how all those "faked" images were 100% correct with color, size, angle, clarity and resolution within each individual photo.

COMPLETE FAIL.

Not withstanding, he ignores all the physical evidence of both events....like how the bone, blood and brain matter found it's way to the drivers compartment, dashboard and onto Agent Greer's back.....IF GREER WAS THE ONE WHO TURNED AND SHOT JFK FROM THE FRONT!

OR....How all those plane parts found their way to the streets, building tops, alleys and on top of cars in and around NYC.....and how all those body parts got there also!

Quote:
When the government and media are responsible for these and other outrageous acts of corruption, there is nothing they can do but perpetuate the official lies in hopes of convincing anyone of said propaganda. It soothes them of their darkest fears that humanity may wake up and realize how completely ignorant they are.
Yet another unsupported claim made by a Fool. So, on 9/11 all the "librul" media and all the "right wing" media agreed to collude and deceive the American people...and knowingly let the WTC be destroyed and over 3000 U.S. Citizens die?

...And, yet again, 7-11 is at lack of evidence to support this. I'm sensing a pattern.

Quote:
Another theory, is the government crapologist gets a certain ego-boost from supporting big government conclusions on such things as 911, and that makes them feel superior over those who actually operate in a real maverick fashion. It gives them a sense of self-importance that they may not have developed through normal processes like the rest of us. Either way, it's pathetic to see how this irrational minority of silly humans attach themselves to goverment theories which cannot, nor will ever be proven.
A theory is an idea supported with known facts. The Fool doesn't a theory. He has an idea...and idea which he is unable to support using ANY OF THE EVIDENCE CURRENTLY KNOWN.

The idea that he views himself as a "Maverick" only displays the depths of his delusion.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Gold Member

ABC News Special Report: "Planes crash into World Trade Center"

He never saw a plane like that before, because it wasn't a plane at all. He said it twice, corroborating witnesses like Burnback and Oliver who described a drone. It was identical to what hit the north tower.

Mr Arraki
"Yeah. I--I saw--yeah, I saw the second plane, it go boom. I--I heard, you know. I just wake up my head like that I saw the side, too"

Arraki claims that the plane that hit WTC2 was identical to the plane that hit WTC1. Arraki's description of the first plane is reproduced below:

"I saw it come up from the left, and I saw the plane coming through to the building, go inside, a small plane, no, no, it was plane, you know, like they teach the people to pilot plane, small plane, you know, it was that kind of plane, yes, going into the building, and I never saw that plane before. It's like something, I don't know, it's like they work with the motors, I never saw a plane like that before!"

Old 02-21-2012, 11:24 AM

If you took the time to read all the quotes on that page, it is overwhelmingly clear it was a large commercial plane that crashed in the WTC. There were only a couple of people that thought they saw a small plane crash into the WTC.

Shocker that you would latch onto those.

Quote:
A gray shape on the horizon. An airplane, flying past the Statue of Liberty. The body of the United Airlines jet grew larger until he could see a red stripe on the fuselage. Then it banked and headed directly toward him."
Quote:
"...this is a U.S. airliner, it was a plane, commercial plane coming towards us. I said "it's going to hit my building, it's going to hit my building!". All of a sudden it made a left hand turn then a right and then hit. All of a sudden the whole downtown area just shook, it just literally, I though it was an earthquake..."

Old 02-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Gold Member

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0110/images/m04.jpg

"I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane." CASE CLOSED.

David, did not hear or see an approaching plane and did not photograph one because there was no plane.

"...Then out of nowhere came this noise. This loud, high-pitched roar that
seemed to come from all over, but from nowhere in particular. AND THE SECOND
TOWER JUST EXPLODED. It became amazingly obvious to anyone there that what
we all had hoped was a terrible accident was actually an overt act of
hostility. I DIDN'T SEE THE PLANE HIT, ALTHOUGH I WAS LOOKING AT THE TOWER AT
THE TIME. I have no recollection of pushing the button, hitting the shutter,
making the picture that appeared on Page 2 of the Daily News the next day, a
picture that was taken milliseconds after the second plane hit that tower..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHrbQ...8D8AE&index=25

Old 02-21-2012, 05:44 PM

David Handschuh comments, the parts that Inspector Dumbbeep left out:

Quote:
Quote:
“Never, never did I anticipate another plane coming in,’’ said Handschuh, adding, “I heard it come in, but I didn’t actually see it.
Quote:
Quote:
...out on the streets it was bad, as we were ducking for cover as large chunks of building and airplane came flying down and...then people started dropping from the buildings
Fvck you, you silly little CTNutter.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Gold Member

These two opposing flight paths are the best from Sept Clues. The height of the towers and the smoke coming from them confirm they are very different paths. Anything that came from right of the towers was nowhere near the smoke or behind the towers in sight from the north view. Without the divebomber myth, you'd have the morph footage seen from the wide east view. It starts as a dot and morphs as it moves north. The northeast view would have posed the same problem of having to create something in frame that wasn't there, so starting it, out of frame was done to avoid the morphing. They wanted to show a plane approach from the north view that was similar to what really would've happened if 175 really impacted T2.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:27 PM

[quote=7forever;1140819]These two opposing flight paths are the best from Sept Clues. The height of the towers and the smoke coming from them confirm they are very different paths. Anything that came from right of the towers was nowhere near the smoke or behind the towers in sight from the north view. Without the divebomber myth, you'd have the morph footage seen from the wide east view. It starts as a dot and morphs as it moves north. The northeast view would have posed the same problem of having to create something in frame that wasn't there, so starting it, out of frame was done to avoid the morphing. They wanted to show a plane approach from the north view that was similar to what really would've happened if 175 really impacted T2.

(silly photos removed.)

Quote:
The analysis presented by “September Clues” which appears to show two different angles of
descent taken by the incoming aircraft fails to consider the positions of the different cameras and
their lenses and other settings, which dramatically change the picture, especially the depth of field.
An almost-horizontal approach with a slight downward angle could be made to appear like a steep
descent from a head-on perspective with the depth of field collapsed. In this situation you only see
the aircraft as a dot moving downwards until it hits the tower. Because you’re observing it from a
head-on perspective, you cannot gauge the actual angle of descent because you cannot judge the
distance travelled by the aircraft over which the descent is made.
What a dumbbeep. What's clear is, 7-11 has no idea what depth of field means or the what the different camera angles show.

Once again, Inspector Bumbbeep put's his incredible stupidity on display for all to see....OR, is he just dishonest?

Well, Dumbbeep???...which is it?....Only any idiot would compare an apple to an orange to a grape to a banana and then claim they should all look the same.

Last edited by LogicallyYours : 02-21-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Gold Member

9/11 Airplane Photo Gallery - 9-11-2001 - 2nd World Trade Center Attack
The right engine must be in between the first and second slat. The fake image shows the first slat too close to the fuselage, therefore that one fact proves it's fake. The fake engine's in front of the first slat that is too close to the fuselage. This floundering, fake image flop has the flap open on the front of the left wing, not rear where it must be. Yet, another devastating blow to the real planes myth.

This simple fake image raises reasonable doubt about the official south to north flight path of flight 175. New York police officer, L. Perez, took a picture of the towers and this laughable fake was added to it by persons unknown.

Old 02-22-2012, 05:04 PM

mmmmmm....the engine falls in the exact same place...in all three photos? What's your inane point?

Last edited by LogicallyYours : 02-22-2012 at 05:14 PM.