report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #901  
Old 02-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Kelderek's Avatar
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,156
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Talking to yourself again, 7eleven?


Reply With Quote

  #902  
Old 02-14-2012, 02:56 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Talking to yourself again, 7eleven?
Yep! He sure is. He has to find someone to respond to his posts in order for him to be sexually satisfied.
He must be a POE. Nobody can be that ignorant and still draw breath.
He posts for the sheer sexual gratification associated with it.

.

Reply With Quote

  #903  
Old 02-15-2012, 05:29 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Since 9-2011 I went through the debunking process of the planes myth.
There is fake evidence for it.
No, your evidence IS fake. There is no evidence that support anything other than a plane crashing into the towers.

Your position ignores and fails to explain how the debris got to where it was found, ignore and fails to explain how all the photos and video shows the plane at the correct angle in context of each photo and video. Your position ignores and fails to explain the testimony of people like myself who were eyewitnesses on the ground that morning in NYC.

Your position simply picks and chooses blurry images, quotes taken out of context, initial reaction and first impression quotes based on opinion during all the confusion, incorrect flight paths and conjecture.

Your position is intellectually dishonest and flawed.

Quote:
And the only thing anyone can ever say about it is: "It looks digital" "It was CGI".
Not in the least. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
And you cannot back up any of those silly images with even a shred of evidence that black planes with no windows were real boeings.
...and you have no proof to the contrary. Your "proof" have been completely debunked...time after time. So, what you do is.....disappear for a couple of days and then come back and post the same old bullshit in an attempt to steal the thread.

I really do believe you're too stupid to be dishonest.

Quote:
The stubbornness of the closed minded idiots that believe in this lie are so ignorant.
This is something CT nutters like to use to support their mindset....that somehow a position based your inability to prove your position and the overwhelming evidence for planes crashing into the towers, is "stubbornness of the closed minded".
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #904  
Old 02-16-2012, 10:48 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

You really have no idea what you're talking about. The flight path is well documented. There were no turns as you claim and no reason to.

Please stop trying to look out your ass.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #905  
Old 02-16-2012, 10:51 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
You really have no idea what you're talking about. The flight path is well documented. There were no turns as you claim and no reason to.

Please stop trying to look out your ass.
You really have no idea what you're talking about. The flight path is well documented. There were impossible turns as the footage shows.

Reply With Quote

  #906  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:02 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
You really have no idea what you're talking about. The flight path is well documented. There were impossible turns as the footage shows.
The footage show no such thing. You're an idiot.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #907  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:03 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
No, your evidence IS fake. There is no evidence that support anything other than a plane crashing into the towers.

Your position ignores and fails to explain how the debris got to where it was found, ignore and fails to explain how all the photos and video shows the plane at the correct angle in context of each photo and video. Your position ignores and fails to explain the testimony of people like myself who were eyewitnesses on the ground that morning in NYC.

Your position simply picks and chooses blurry images, quotes taken out of context, initial reaction and first impression quotes based on opinion during all the confusion, incorrect flight paths and conjecture.

Your position is intellectually dishonest and flawed.



Not in the least. You have no idea what you're talking about.



...and you have no proof to the contrary. Your "proof" have been completely debunked...time after time. So, what you do is.....disappear for a couple of days and then come back and post the same old bullshiz in an attempt to steal the thread.

I really do believe you're too stupid to be dishonest.



This is something CT nutters like to use to support their mindset....that somehow a position based your inability to prove your position and the overwhelming evidence for planes crashing into the towers, is "stubbornness of the closed minded".
No, your evidence IS fake. There is no evidence that supports anything other than a drone crashing into T2.

Your position ignores and fails to explain how fake black images of planes could be real when they are totally and obviously fake. You have no debris to work with because there was no plane for the south tower.

You cannot prove a lie which is why you can only repeat the same lies over and over without supporting it with anything but nothing. Your position ignores and fails to explain the testimony of those who were on the ground describing either seeing a drone or nothing at all.

Your position simply picks and chooses blurry images, quotes taken out of context, and people saying they saw something that simply wasn't there. The earliest witnesses are always the most reliable. You have impossible flight paths and conjecture.

Your position is stupid and retarded.

Reply With Quote

  #908  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:04 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
The footage show no such thing. You're an idiot.
The footage shows such a thing. You my bitch.

Reply With Quote

  #909  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:12 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
The footage shows such a thing. You my bitch.
You actually claim to see the plane making a turns in the video?

Really>?
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #910  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:21 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Well???...where in the footage you posted, does the plane make any type of turn?
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #911  
Old 02-16-2012, 12:38 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

The fake image faces north headed straight for the southwest corner of T1, turns right/east, moving across the entire width of the tower 1, then must turn right, facing south because it didn't impact the west side of T2. It would then have to do a 180 degree u-turn facing, finally, north again, then it does its weird bee-bop across the rear of T2. The nose would have been facing north, east, south, before making an impossible u-turn, now facing north again before its final bee-bop. All that craziness with around 500 feet to create this fiction.

That's two right turns, an impossible u-turn, and the goofy movement across the rear of the south tower. Of course the film was altered, and the only question is who mimiced the drone circling the buildings with this laughable cgi. It's most logical that Manos turned his footage over to law enforcement.



Reply With Quote

  #912  
Old 02-16-2012, 12:46 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

I'm the first 911 researcher to capture the bomb igniting in the south tower. Watch the northeast corner as it illuminates during ignition. The bomb farted backward and created explosions along the east side and drone's impact area on the southeast corner.

The bogey was used as an ignition device and to have something in the area moving toward the buildings even though it wasn't a real plane. It was at least something people could eyewitness and call a small plane or remote controlled drone like Dick Oliver had.LOL


Reply With Quote

  #913  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:13 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
You actually claim to see the plane making a turns in the video?

Really>?
I showed 4 broadcasts with an orb circling the towers from the northview and a cgi from the southview, in addition to countless witnesses saying something circled the towers, including Matt Lauer who later said the bogey must've been a chopper after seeing abc's cgi. YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT DEFEAT.

Reply With Quote

  #914  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:16 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

The right engine must be in between the first and second slat. The fake image shows the first slat too close to the fuselage, therefore that one fact proves it's fake. The fake engine's in front of the first slat that is too close to the fuselage. This floundering, fake image flop has the flap open on the front of the left wing, not rear where it must be. Yet, another devastating blow to the real planes myth.



Reply With Quote

  #915  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAyGO2oDac
Jennifer Spell, in her own words: "Just about five minutes after I got outside and was shooting, the second plane circle around and it flew out over New Jersey and then it came in, it just."

She, very clearly did not see what her video shows, a supposed black plane coming from directly south of T2, vanishing into the southeast corner. Her description is also shared by her male companion, (who said at least twice, it circled around) other witnesses and three live broadcasts showing a slow moving drone coming from exactly where Spell said it came from, 'the Jersey side.'

There's not a better witness than those who described what they saw as they filmed it live and those on the ground without cameras or access to television. And how ironic and fitting it is that some poor guy named Manos actually filmed and got back altered footage showing a fake plane image literally circle the towers before impacting tower 2. The overwhelming existence of something not a plane coming from the west/Jersey side cleanly exposes disinformationlists like Anthony Lawson who work hard to keep the obvious drone from human understanding.




Reply With Quote

  #916  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:27 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

I doubled the speed of WB11's last orb showing, and their plane morph. The wingless drone was shown 6-8 times between 9:03-9:26, with the fake image making its debut only one minute after the last orb showing. The live orb and fake plane image cast their own shadows behind the towers, dismissing any nonsense that the drone was added or faked. Since the orb did circle the buildings before impacting the southeast corner of tower 2, the fake plane image at 9:27 was altered to make it turn more north, giving a more plausible (but still impossible) flight path.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIyGE...ure=plpp_video

Reply With Quote

  #917  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
EvilZoe's Avatar
EvilZoe EvilZoe is offline
Je suis un travesti executif
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,979
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Lather...rinse...repeat
__________________



"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Reply With Quote

  #918  
Old 02-16-2012, 04:08 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
I showed 4 broadcasts with an orb circling the towers from the northview and a cgi from the southview, in addition to countless witnesses saying something circled the towers, including Matt Lauer who later said the bogey must've been a chopper after seeing abc's cgi. YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT DEFEAT.
That's funny, I asked you to show me where the plane "turned" in the video you posted. You can't so, you tried to deflect and change topics. Typical.

Second, there is no Orb in any video or photon. NOT A ONE. There is no eyewitness who claims to have seen an ORB. NOT A ONE.

Lastly, Matt Lauer's comments were made just after the impact and would have no real knowledge of what hit the tower because the shot he was viewing, was from the other side of the building. Even the women he is interviewing live says "...a very large plane just flew directly over my building and there's been another collision."

But I guess, you have to ignore her first-hand, eyewitness account because it doesn't support your lie.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UA 175: Who created fake footage from south view? 7forever Conspiracy Theories 61 12-27-2011 01:29 AM
First teen added to Crime Stoppers 10 Most Wanted SnappyDan Political Chat 9 05-26-2011 12:54 PM
Plane crash kills 158 in south India Yeah Well Fine Then Political Chat 18 05-23-2010 03:24 AM
Oil rig explosion..what the media 3 didn't say. danrush1966 Political Chat 8 05-02-2010 06:19 PM
Albania protests over Belgrade embassy explosion sojustask Political Chat 0 01-03-2006 10:34 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.