report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Diamond Member

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Talking to yourself again, 7eleven?

Old 02-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Talking to yourself again, 7eleven?
Yep! He sure is. He has to find someone to respond to his posts in order for him to be sexually satisfied.
He must be a POE. Nobody can be that ignorant and still draw breath.
He posts for the sheer sexual gratification associated with it.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Since 9-2011 I went through the debunking process of the planes myth.
There is fake evidence for it.
No, your evidence IS fake. There is no evidence that support anything other than a plane crashing into the towers.

Your position ignores and fails to explain how the debris got to where it was found, ignore and fails to explain how all the photos and video shows the plane at the correct angle in context of each photo and video. Your position ignores and fails to explain the testimony of people like myself who were eyewitnesses on the ground that morning in NYC.

Your position simply picks and chooses blurry images, quotes taken out of context, initial reaction and first impression quotes based on opinion during all the confusion, incorrect flight paths and conjecture.

Your position is intellectually dishonest and flawed.

Quote:
And the only thing anyone can ever say about it is: "It looks digital" "It was CGI".
Not in the least. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
And you cannot back up any of those silly images with even a shred of evidence that black planes with no windows were real boeings.
...and you have no proof to the contrary. Your "proof" have been completely debunked...time after time. So, what you do is.....disappear for a couple of days and then come back and post the same old bullshit in an attempt to steal the thread.

I really do believe you're too stupid to be dishonest.

Quote:
The stubbornness of the closed minded idiots that believe in this lie are so ignorant.
This is something CT nutters like to use to support their mindset....that somehow a position based your inability to prove your position and the overwhelming evidence for planes crashing into the towers, is "stubbornness of the closed minded".
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:48 AM

You really have no idea what you're talking about. The flight path is well documented. There were no turns as you claim and no reason to.

Please stop trying to look out your ass.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
You really have no idea what you're talking about. The flight path is well documented. There were no turns as you claim and no reason to.

Please stop trying to look out your ass.
You really have no idea what you're talking about. The flight path is well documented. There were impossible turns as the footage shows.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
You really have no idea what you're talking about. The flight path is well documented. There were impossible turns as the footage shows.
The footage show no such thing. You're an idiot.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
No, your evidence IS fake. There is no evidence that support anything other than a plane crashing into the towers.

Your position ignores and fails to explain how the debris got to where it was found, ignore and fails to explain how all the photos and video shows the plane at the correct angle in context of each photo and video. Your position ignores and fails to explain the testimony of people like myself who were eyewitnesses on the ground that morning in NYC.

Your position simply picks and chooses blurry images, quotes taken out of context, initial reaction and first impression quotes based on opinion during all the confusion, incorrect flight paths and conjecture.

Your position is intellectually dishonest and flawed.

Not in the least. You have no idea what you're talking about.

...and you have no proof to the contrary. Your "proof" have been completely debunked...time after time. So, what you do is.....disappear for a couple of days and then come back and post the same old bullshiz in an attempt to steal the thread.

I really do believe you're too stupid to be dishonest.

This is something CT nutters like to use to support their mindset....that somehow a position based your inability to prove your position and the overwhelming evidence for planes crashing into the towers, is "stubbornness of the closed minded".
No, your evidence IS fake. There is no evidence that supports anything other than a drone crashing into T2.

Your position ignores and fails to explain how fake black images of planes could be real when they are totally and obviously fake. You have no debris to work with because there was no plane for the south tower.

You cannot prove a lie which is why you can only repeat the same lies over and over without supporting it with anything but nothing. Your position ignores and fails to explain the testimony of those who were on the ground describing either seeing a drone or nothing at all.

Your position simply picks and chooses blurry images, quotes taken out of context, and people saying they saw something that simply wasn't there. The earliest witnesses are always the most reliable. You have impossible flight paths and conjecture.

Your position is stupid and retarded.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
The footage show no such thing. You're an idiot.
The footage shows such a thing. You my bitch.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
The footage shows such a thing. You my bitch.
You actually claim to see the plane making a turns in the video?

Really>?

Old 02-16-2012, 11:21 AM

Well???...where in the footage you posted, does the plane make any type of turn?

Old 02-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Gold Member

The fake image faces north headed straight for the southwest corner of T1, turns right/east, moving across the entire width of the tower 1, then must turn right, facing south because it didn't impact the west side of T2. It would then have to do a 180 degree u-turn facing, finally, north again, then it does its weird bee-bop across the rear of T2. The nose would have been facing north, east, south, before making an impossible u-turn, now facing north again before its final bee-bop. All that craziness with around 500 feet to create this fiction.

That's two right turns, an impossible u-turn, and the goofy movement across the rear of the south tower. Of course the film was altered, and the only question is who mimiced the drone circling the buildings with this laughable cgi. It's most logical that Manos turned his footage over to law enforcement.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Gold Member

I'm the first 911 researcher to capture the bomb igniting in the south tower. Watch the northeast corner as it illuminates during ignition. The bomb farted backward and created explosions along the east side and drone's impact area on the southeast corner.

The bogey was used as an ignition device and to have something in the area moving toward the buildings even though it wasn't a real plane. It was at least something people could eyewitness and call a small plane or remote controlled drone like Dick Oliver had.LOL

Old 02-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
You actually claim to see the plane making a turns in the video?

Really>?
I showed 4 broadcasts with an orb circling the towers from the northview and a cgi from the southview, in addition to countless witnesses saying something circled the towers, including Matt Lauer who later said the bogey must've been a chopper after seeing abc's cgi. YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT DEFEAT.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Gold Member

The right engine must be in between the first and second slat. The fake image shows the first slat too close to the fuselage, therefore that one fact proves it's fake. The fake engine's in front of the first slat that is too close to the fuselage. This floundering, fake image flop has the flap open on the front of the left wing, not rear where it must be. Yet, another devastating blow to the real planes myth.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Gold Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAyGO2oDac
Jennifer Spell, in her own words: "Just about five minutes after I got outside and was shooting, the second plane circle around and it flew out over New Jersey and then it came in, it just."

She, very clearly did not see what her video shows, a supposed black plane coming from directly south of T2, vanishing into the southeast corner. Her description is also shared by her male companion, (who said at least twice, it circled around) other witnesses and three live broadcasts showing a slow moving drone coming from exactly where Spell said it came from, 'the Jersey side.'

There's not a better witness than those who described what they saw as they filmed it live and those on the ground without cameras or access to television. And how ironic and fitting it is that some poor guy named Manos actually filmed and got back altered footage showing a fake plane image literally circle the towers before impacting tower 2. The overwhelming existence of something not a plane coming from the west/Jersey side cleanly exposes disinformationlists like Anthony Lawson who work hard to keep the obvious drone from human understanding.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Gold Member

I doubled the speed of WB11's last orb showing, and their plane morph. The wingless drone was shown 6-8 times between 9:03-9:26, with the fake image making its debut only one minute after the last orb showing. The live orb and fake plane image cast their own shadows behind the towers, dismissing any nonsense that the drone was added or faked. Since the orb did circle the buildings before impacting the southeast corner of tower 2, the fake plane image at 9:27 was altered to make it turn more north, giving a more plausible (but still impossible) flight path.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIyGE...ure=plpp_video

Old 02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

Lather...rinse...repeat

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 02-16-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
I showed 4 broadcasts with an orb circling the towers from the northview and a cgi from the southview, in addition to countless witnesses saying something circled the towers, including Matt Lauer who later said the bogey must've been a chopper after seeing abc's cgi. YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT DEFEAT.
That's funny, I asked you to show me where the plane "turned" in the video you posted. You can't so, you tried to deflect and change topics. Typical.

Second, there is no Orb in any video or photon. NOT A ONE. There is no eyewitness who claims to have seen an ORB. NOT A ONE.

Lastly, Matt Lauer's comments were made just after the impact and would have no real knowledge of what hit the tower because the shot he was viewing, was from the other side of the building. Even the women he is interviewing live says "...a very large plane just flew directly over my building and there's been another collision."

But I guess, you have to ignore her first-hand, eyewitness account because it doesn't support your lie.