report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Wazzub.com definite Scam

HI everyone here is the latest webinar for Feb9th

http://www.sixfigureformula.biz/video
A little delay at the end, a better quality version will be out shortly.

Old 02-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Newbie Member

And for the charity that is another portion of the project they are working on, all wazzub members will be able to donate to any charity that is registered with Wazzub, and charities have the ability to earn money for their organization.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

You should better informer!!
The domain expire 2017-06-11
you have written a lot of nonsense. Go in this site:
http://website.informer.com/wazzub.com

Daily visitors: 104 657 Daily pageviews: 128 728 Alexa Rank: 45620
Created: 2011-06-11
Expires: 2017-06-11
Owner: GIT Global Investments Inc. Registered through: Go Daddy
Hosting company: Giga-Hosting GmbH
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
IPs: 193.34.145.89
DNS: ns77.domaincontrol.com
ns78.domaincontrol.com
% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.
% Information related to '193.34.144.0 - 193.34.145.255'
inetnum: 193.34.144.0 - 193.34.145.255
netname: GIGAHOSTING
descr: Giga-Hosting GmbH
org: ORG-GG22-RIPE
admin-c: MB8178-RIPE
tech-c: MB8178-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-END-MNT
mnt-by: GIGAHOSTING-MNT
mnt-lower: RIPE-NCC-END-MNT
mnt-routes: GIGAHOSTING-MNT
mnt-routes: MNET-MNT
mnt-domains: GIGAHOSTING-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered
organisation: ORG-GG22-RIPE
org-name: Giga-Hosting GmbH
org-type: LIR
remarks: * Please direct all complaints about Internet abuse like Spam, hacking or scans *
remarks: * to abuse@giga-hosting.biz . This will guarantee fastest processing possible. *
address: Giga-Hosting GmbH
Aschauer Strasse 32a
81549 Munchen
Germany
phone: +498921268372
fax-no: +498921665862
abuse-mailbox: abuse@giga-hosting.biz
mnt-ref: MNT-GIGA-HOSTING
mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
person: Michael Boelke
address: Giga-Hosting GmbH
address: Aschauer Str. 32a
address: 81549 Muenchen
address: Germany
phone: +49 89 21268372
fax-no: +49 89 21665862
nic-hdl: MB8178-RIPE
mnt-by: GIGAHOSTING-MNT
% Information related to '193.34.144.0/23AS51167'
route: 193.34.144.0/23
descr: Giga-Hosting
origin: AS51167
mnt-by: MNT-GIGA-HOSTING

Old 02-12-2012, 06:07 AM
Money Saving Expert + Business Coach

When will people learn that you don't get anything for nothing in this world.

The only way to get rich is through sheer hard work.

Did Donald Trump get rich sat behind a desk or did he build something worthwhile over years?

Still as long as we have gullible lazy Americans looking for a shortcut to welath on the planet, there will always be some mug to feed these scammers!!

Old 02-12-2012, 08:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello,

First, I just want to say that I am not working with WAZZUB but I admit I just signed up with them.

Actually, they are not scam. They are not asking for any payments so it means that you will lose nothing.

Even if it turns out to be FAKE. Who cares, anyway? Members didn't pay anything because its free.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Did you read the breakdown on
http://www.empowernetwork.com/market/wazzub-review/
There seems to be a bit more to it than just a scam.

The link you referred to has nothing to do with GIT al all.

I think a bit more homework is needed.

Been using the internet for 20 years never scammed yet!!!!

A

Old 02-12-2012, 11:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: WAZZUB your opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpgod View Post
Looked it up. And quote this - "By the time it closed its doors, the company had paid out over $160 million to its members." Hmmm!
They paid me close to 5000.00
They goofed and thought they would have 30,000 members.

They had millions of members.But not the advertizing stream.

Have a look at what
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...3752/index.htm

Said about them.

A

Old 02-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

hello? there is no real company. some anonymous person is collecting your info. there is not real company or person you can name that will ever pay you anything.

yes, i looked at the oregon business registration. it says a lawyer in california filed it for some anonymous person who is ?????, and is located in ???????. you don't even know the country of the person who started this.

doesn't matter what you think you were promised, you can't collect anything from anybody. mr anonymous, however, has whatever info you provide to use for his own purposes, including selling it to spammers.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownies111 View Post
Hello,

First, I just want to say that I am not working with WAZZUB but I admit I just signed up with them.

Actually, they are not scam. They are not asking for any payments so it means that you will lose nothing.

Even if it turns out to be FAKE. Who cares, anyway? Members didn't pay anything because its free.
When you signed up what information did you provide them?

Did you provide them your real name? If you provided them your real name they can google you, they can look you up on facebook or linkedin or twitter. By looking you up on Facebook they can then put a face to your name. If you signed up they can also get your ip address your ip address can determine where you are located City and country.

I'd say you are risking a lot even if it is free.

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Old 02-13-2012, 02:47 AM
Newbie Member

Dear WAZZUB Family,

This is just a short update to let you know what’s up with WAZZUB:

Our team is working hard to make our new home, the WAZZUB Community, shiny. There is a high chance that on Tuesday Feb 14 we will be able to open the doors for all our members. We will have our own blogs, our own chat rooms, our own messenger and our own mail system. You will be able to send messages to your whole WAZZUB Family (all 5 generations) without knowing their names but if they decide to become friends with you, they will be added to your friends list.

The WAZZUB Community will be found at www.wazzub.com. For now, the domain is blocked by a password because our programmers are installing, modifying and testing the final version “live” on our new server. Please do not try to log in with your email and password; it won’t work.

IMPORTANT: the WAZZUB Community is NOT our final main page. It is just one small part of our project. After Launch (Apr 9) there will be what we call the “perfect home page” and messages that you receive from your friends will automatically show up on your personalized home page.
We decided to deliver the WAZZUB Community before official launch for 2 main reasons:

1) We need a place where we can post our messages and discuss with our members, independent of the “Big Guys” who are able to shut us off as they like when we tell the truth about their business models.

2) The WAZZUB Community will give proof to some “screamers” that we are a REAL company that is doing REAL business.

We would like to say “THANK YOU” for your patience and the way that you handle these exciting times. Within just 7 weeks the WAZZUB Family developed into a STRONG FORCE and thanks to the POWER OF “WE”, nobody will be able to bring us down!

With Your Success in Mind,
Your WAZZUB Team

www.sixfigureformula.biz

Old 02-13-2012, 03:43 AM
Newbie Member

Why the visitor counter was stopped on wazzub.info ? did it because I posted that the page contain a fake visitor counter ? now the counter reset back to 1.200.000 similar with the example on my post, it weird and funny..

Maybe wazzub is free , no paying, just sign up, and they said they will paid, and it takes nothing to lose if they don't paid, what for? working for nothing? time is money man...!! I don't want to do something for nothing to feed them...

As I said before many peoples signing up their account with same email , same password... the benefit to them is they get your account information, your password, your email, which they can use it for hacking purpose... and when you fall to them , say bye bye to your email , password, or maybe your email has a information about your credit card, address and blah blah blah, welcome to the paradise...

Just don't waste your time, posting their webpage weakness just to make them repair their webpage to be better so everyone can't found their weakness anymore... so then peoples can't scream that they are a scammer...

Old 02-13-2012, 11:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi there,

Did anyone think of this scenario:
Web page to register @ Wazzub is not secured and there are no privacy policy details about protecting information users registered with.
How many people might use same account details actually used to login into their PayPal accounts? All they need matching username (which is email address) and password.
Somewhere they will score and somewhere they dont't but the fact is they have by now huge database of username/password pairs to play with.
I think this will be huge huge SCAM and of the day.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytrump View Post
To people who still belive this scam, let me tell you something just to make me laugh often... if you understand javascript, just check the page source and look the the script and you will laugh about this cheap javascript that embed inside...

The visitor counter is fake, even without checking the source script I can see that the counter is fake...

The counter show us that in a second or maybe half of second the counter increase for 1 person... this just a bullsh*t thing, use your logic man, a real visitor counter never increase the amount like this, a second for 1 person? come on......

look at this example
wazzup counter : in 1 second , from 1.200.000 , next second it will be 1.200.001 , next second again , 1.200.002 and so on..

real counter : in 1 second, from 1.200.000, next second it will be 1.200.010 or 1.200.014

it will be a random value if it is a real counter not a constant value...

even the counter they make a fake one, moreover the other things? I'm not a sceptic man, but this thing of wazzup is just too fake and waste of time...
Really great write. Let know the fellow marketer not to waste their time with these sort of companies who are using these methods to build up their mailing lists and traffic ranking to increase the value of website. I would say if wazzub start with nothing in their mind but now they can start a genuine program with the community they have. Let see if they can handle this. They may have started wazzub just as a simple program but they may not sure it will go viral. Let's see if they just run away or make it worth for the members who have build some downlines for them.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: WAZZUB your opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
i like this video.no, sorry, i don't do free registrations, for cash pyramids. i don't do registrations. none of you has anything i want or need, so i am happy to keep my money, and my identity secret.

now if i was asking for your information, or money, i would need to tell you my name, the name of my company, exactly where we are located.

this is so we can determine what law applies in case you misuse personal information or abscond with our funds before we get our share.

you cannot operate a business and keep your identity secret. you have to register the business someplace before you can have a bank account using that business name. there are always tax registrations required.

if you are cheating on your taxes, you think others are supposed to trust you in business? liars are liars, cheaters are cheaters. everybody needs to avoid these people.
here are detailed whois information for wazzub

its expiratoin is in 2016 not in 2012
whom you are trying to make fool........

and they are not promising you to pay huge profits or incomes they are just saying 50% of earnings through you......did you get sense?

Domain ID:D38370254-LRMS
Domain Name:WAZZUB.INFO
Created On:11-Jun-2011 17:59:56 UTC
Last Updated On:09-Feb-2012 00:16:30 UTC
Expiration Date:11-Jun-2016 17:59:56 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions, LLC (R122-LRMS)
Registrant ID:52234309-NSI
Registrant Name:GIT global investment inc
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:7251 W Lake Mead Blvd
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:LAS VEGAS
Registrant State/Province:NV
Registrant Postal Code:89128
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.7027229244
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:52234309-NSI
Admin Name:GIT global investment inc
Admin Organization:
Admin Street1:7251 W Lake Mead Blvd
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:LAS VEGAS
Admin State/Province:NV
Admin Postal Code:89128
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.7027229244
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Billing ID:52234309-NSI
Billing Name:GIT global investment inc
Billing Organization:
Billing Street1:7251 W Lake Mead Blvd
Billing Street2:
Billing Street3:
Billing City:LAS VEGAS
Billing State/Province:NV
Billing Postal Code:89128
Billing Country:US
Billing Phone:+1.7027229244
Billing Phone Ext.:
Billing FAX:
Billing FAX Ext.:
Billing Email:
Tech ID:52234309-NSI
Tech Name:GIT global investment inc
Tech Organization:
Tech Street1:7251 W Lake Mead Blvd
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:LAS VEGAS
Tech State/Province:NV
Tech Postal Code:89128
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.7027229244
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS53.WORLDNIC.COM
Name Server:NS54.WORLDNIC.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:

have you looked in this info

if they are going to earn just $20 they will distribute 10 dollars among all members not to single person.......

and its not difficult to pay even for me if someone makes me to earn 20 extra $$$

Old 02-15-2012, 11:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

For tax reasons most U.S. based companies have their companies registered in a different state than their HQ is located. There are special companies offering services as a registered agent but they are not involved in the actual business of the company. The name of our registered Agent is Cathy Halverson and she is the registered agent for several hundred companies. That does not mean that our company is related to any other company that is registered at this address and for sure it is no sign that we try to hide something or that we are a scam.
By the way, the most famous “registered office” address is used by more than 200,000 businesses. This address has its own page at Wikipedia. Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1209_Orange_Street
For example, Coca Cola is registered there, as well as General Motors, Google and Verizon. Nobody would conclude that they are hiding something or that they try to scam people. It is our goal to make WAZZUB one of the big brands on the Internet and, following the advice of our CPA and attorneys, we set up our company structure as it should be – right from the beginning.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Well if it is a fake then there are over 1 million plus email addresses at their disposal?
http://www.bestlever.co.uk

Old 02-19-2012, 03:23 AM
Newbie Member

Well I just joined out of curiosity, and it is absolutely free. I found no hidden costs anywhere. The catch is, the only people who get paid are those that sign up before Apr. 9th which is launch day.

I did learn the pay per person in your down line depends on what the company brings in each month. It works out to be about $.20 per Million in revenue each month. So if they make 5 million one month everyone gets paid $1.00 for every person in their down line 5 levels deep, 6 million and everyone gets $1.20 etc.

That being said, just to be safe, I suggest using an email address not tied to anything important and a password never used before.

http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=ba619f35

Oh technically this is free, but It's gonna take some work to get others to sign up, plus there is a time limit, Apr. 9th. Everyone's time is worth something, so in reality it really isn't free at all.

No risk, no reward!

Last edited by mumbles : 02-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Silver Member

LOL When you google "WAZZUB"

Scam.com is the first on the search results:

1. Wazzub.com definite Scam

2. www.scam.comMessage BoardInternet ScamsCached
  3. You +1'd this publicly. Undo
  4. Jan 17, 2012 – The scam Wazzub.com is not aimed at the everyday members but at the ... hey guys looking for opinions on wazzub, i just joined and will be ...
  5. WAZZUB - The Power of "We"!

signup.wazzub.info/login.phpCached
    You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    Email: Password: Please re-send my password. Email: Please re-send my verification email. Email: Problems to log in?

6. WAZZUB - The Power of "We"!

wazzub.info/facts.htmCached
    Follow us on Twitter. This is the only way to receive all updates on our amazing project. THE POWER OF “WE”. It's a fact: companies like Google or Facebook ...

7. WAZZUB - The Power of "We"!

signup.wazzub.info/Cached
    WAZZUB, the world's first PROFIT SHARING PHENOMENON is going VIRAL! The WAZZUB FAMILY is growing faster than any other Project ever did.

Gotta love it!!!

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr