report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2011, 03:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Entropay scam

I am member entropay one year,and i have more 10k EUR in account,If you said that my account is not security, please send me some prove about that.

Dear An,

Your EntroPay username is llaax10.

We are writing to inform you that your EntroPay account has been suspended.

We take security very seriously, and we suspend any account where there is or appears to be any activity of a suspicious nature. We are obliged to carry out such measures in the interest of our genuine customers.

Please note that your EntroPay VISA Card(s) will now be declined by merchants and you will no longer be able to login on our website.

If you require further detail, or believe that our decision is unjustified, please contact our Customer Support team using the help links on our website or by emailing
support@entropay.com. And we will endeavour to help where we can.

Yours sincerely,
EntroPay
www.entropay.com

Old 05-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Entropay.com cheap lamers scammer scam artists beware avoid entropay ate my hard earned mo

Re: Entropay scam

Posted 16 min ago (09:39, 8 May 11) by You Helpdesk Request
Let me write some more review on public websites about you.

there was absolutely no suspicious activity in my account

and what the F that means. its my account i am logged in as real user, and not hacked.

you got a trick to make money.
Posted 20 min ago (09:35, 8 May 11) by You Helpdesk Request
What about my money that was hard earned and you are filling your pockets from my money

bad karma

refund me my money back that was remained in account.
Posted 38 min ago (09:17, 8 May 11) by Support Emailed Request
Dear Alex,

Your EntroPay username is Alex.

We take security very seriously, and we suspend any account where there is or appears to be any activity of a suspicious nature. We are obliged to carry out such measures in the interest of our genuine customers.

Please note that your EntroPay VISA Card(s) will now be declined by merchants and you will no longer be able to login on our website.

If you require further detail, or believe that our decision is unjustified, please contact our Customer Support team using the help links on our website or by emailing support@entropay.com. And we will endeavour to help where we can.

Yours sincerely,
EntroPay
www.entropay.com

Keywords:

Entropay.com cheap lamers scammer scam artists beware avoid entropay ate my hard earned money

Last edited by ENTROPAY.comisBIGscam : 05-08-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Old 05-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Entropay.com cheap lamers scammer scam artists beware avoid entropay ate my hard earned mo

Posted 1 min ago (10:03, 8 May 11) by Helpdesk Support Helpdesk Request

Hi,
Please note we have processed your refund.
The total amount has been refunded back to your personal credit card.
Kindly allow few days for this refund to be effected due to banking clearances.
If we can be of any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards
Louise
Customer Support

---------------------------
ENTROPAY.comisBIGscam says

AS THE CARD WAS Debit card so refunds on card are not possible.

Better re activate my account . i am not terrorist and you better know we Indian are not named after some terrorists.

---------------------------

Old 05-08-2011, 12:20 AM

I authenticate this user and his post is legit . Yes they are forfeiting money in accounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by entropayscam View Post
I am member entropay one year,and i have more 10k EUR in account,If you said that my account is not security, please send me some prove about that.

Dear An,

Your EntroPay username is llaax10.

If you require further detail, or believe that our decision is unjustified, please contact our Customer Support team using the help links on our website or by emailing
support@entropay.com. And we will endeavour to help where we can.

Yours sincerely,
EntroPay
www.entropay.com

Old 05-08-2011, 04:31 AM

UPDATE:

NOW I CAN'T EVEN LO IN TO MY ACCOUNT.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:36 AM

ENTROGAY.com support are scam artists!! Beware

Please note!! specially indians who are using ENTROPAY as middle man for paying bills !! they just need single minor reason to close your account and ENJOY/eat your money in it.

ENTROPAY company/support are scam artists!! Beware

Old 05-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

oooops. so where was that money coming from?

Old 09-25-2011, 04:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Entropay is good service.

But you need to read tricks to trick entropay else you will get whitewash.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTROPAY.comisBIGscam View Post
UPDATE:

NOW I CAN'T EVEN LO IN TO MY ACCOUNT.
Then maybe the security of your account WAS compromised.

Anyone know your password?

Go look through your entropay emails.

Make sure you see entropay.com/
not entropay.com.ijfiejo832hf8whf8ht98923h98h9f.info/
Or you might have been phished.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:18 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Today my experience with EntroPay raise a HUGE question mark on this 'company' if it is a real company in the first place or not...anyway here is my experience which leaded to this question

Today I joined EntroPay, entered my details and CC information in the registration wizard, few minutes later they sent me an email asking for a scanned copy of my photo ID, utility bill, merchants names and a copy of my CC

I emailed them back that I have no problem what so ever in sending all of this information except for the utility bill as I don't have any in my name, yet I am ready to send them as a replacement a copy of bank statement

A guy from entropay replied ((( that all they need ))) is a proof of address so the bank statement will do the job

I sent the copy of the bank statement, then later I found a reply asking me a again for a copy photo id, CC and a ((( utility bill ))) which I've clearly mentioned from the start that I don't have!

I tried to find a phone number to call them, but couldn't find on their website, so I tried to see where they are located and found that they are located in Malta....but they are registered with a registration number and a legal company name in UK!!!!!!

So I emailed them asking them that I have no problem giving them whatever documents they ask, but I need to make sure first that this is a legitimate company and I am sending those documents to real people in real company and office and not just fellows working from 'home'...so the least to ask was that I asked them to send me their phone number, address and their company registration number

BOOM...my account was suspended...no more replies to my emails...no one even cared to reply and send me the company phone number or at least proof that they are a legitimate company and not just few friends working from home!!

Now the BIG question mark is....WHY will a company do all of this to their client IF they are a legitimate company and IF they are talking about security...bla bla bla of securing their accounts and clients?!!!

I imagine that any company wouldn't mind sending their phone number to their clients ('especially a company with the size they are claiming')...ok forget about the phone number, how about the address...why is it a secret?!!

And why the hell did my question scare them and leaded them to closing my account?!!!

As a matter of fact here, I have no more interest in this company, nor I think anyone worried about his / her personal information will be interested in working with a company that is hiding in the dark!

The main and only reason I am writing this here is that to warn anyone else before sending their personal documentation to this website, to ask them first about their address/ phone or even their registration number....if they are a real company they should reveal such information happily at least to gain the trust of their clients....if they are not, then at least you know before working with them that there is a big chance you are NOT working with a company here :)

On a minor note: the registration number in the company footer is NOT their registration number, instead it is another company registration number

Old 11-04-2011, 04:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Today I tried to open an Entropay account having seen it on Martin's Money and gave my card info, but then it said I'd been selected for a security check.

I recieved an email asking for all sorts of personal ID stuff - passport, drivers licence, utility bills, copies of the card I used. This defo spooked me and I wasn't prepared to send this kind of info.

I deleted my card details on their site and emailed them to suspend my account. I rang my bank to make them aware and also Action Fraud to see if they had any record of Entropay being a scam.

In addition, I emailed the requirements to Martin's Money as they recommend Entropay. The fact that it was on Martin's Money makes me feel less worried about being scammed, but it certainly doesn't feel safe.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:02 PM
I am new at Scam.com

avoid Entropay - avoid Entropay - avoid Entropay

Worst company ever

I used their service for 1 year. They received a lot of money in commission.

I noticed a few transfers (small amount from 20 to $100) that I didn't do.
I asked a few questions about it and.... :

1) they empty my account (they took all the money)
2) they suspended it.
3) their registration number is false, they don't have a phone number and they don't answer to my emails...

If I had a few hundreds of thousands of dollars, I could start an international trial but I might just forget about it

I HATE ENTROPAY

...never trust a company that doesn't provide a phone number

Old 12-14-2011, 09:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hello everybody.

by accident i found this site, and curiosity started to bother me, because myself being a client of entropay for more than a year, seems to be enough reason to check things out more thoroughly...
so what i found out:

their mother company is (as they say on the web site ixaris.com)
"Ixaris Systems Ltd is authorised by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2009 for the provision of payment services. Registration number 540990."

Registered address 32 Kingly Street, London W1B5QQ, UK- as they write in their web site

http://www.ixaris.com/contact-us

and there are 3 addresses -entropay is located in Malta, offshore zone...:)))

i have checked the reg. nr. of the company- Registration number 540990.- is incorrect. the real reg.nr. 04072405.

IXARIS SYSTEMS LTD
Status Active
Private Limited Company
Registered in 2000-09-15
Reg. nr. 04072405
Address FIFTH FLOOR LASENBY HOUSE
32 KINGLY STREET LONDON
W1B 5QQ
Great Britain

all the members:

BARTER JUDITH, Secretary - Address of the Person: 50 HAWARDEN GROVE

CHAPLIN JOHN Director - Address of the Person: FIFTH FLOOR LASENBY HOUSE 32 KINGLY STREET LONDON

HEALEY RUSSELL Director - Address of the Person: 34A GREENLAND ROAD

LAWSON ROGER Director - Address of the Person: 8 PRINCE CONSORT DRIVE

LORENZ WILLIAM Director - Address of the Person: FIFTH FLOOR LASENBY HOUSE 32 KINGLY STREET LONDON

MIFSUD ALEX Director - Address of the Person: FIFTH FLOOR LASENBY HOUSE 32 KINGLY STREET LONDON

the company is not found in VAT database.

judging from my knowledge, and how this exact business is set up, and hidden-it seems like a scam!

personally, i have only used very small amounts of money-around 50 eur for small purchases, but what i can conclude is, that when u start to use larger sums of money, they just pick one of their victims, and basically dry them out completely, with no explanations!

anybody who have suffered from this, should file a complaint to Financial Services Authority or any other institution!

be aware, and do not use large amounts of money through them!!!!!!!

Old 01-21-2012, 01:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello, I would like to tell everybody my bad experience with Entropay, their service is really a crap, first of all it took me one week to open my account because they request many documents, address proof, copy of my credit card, my passport, etc.

Then I just transfered 5 USD from my bank account in Hong Kong to their bank account (also in Hong Kong), I decide to transfer just 5 USD because was afraid of losing my money, so that's just what happened. The money never arrived to my Entropay account, even I sent them the transfer receipt, but they keep saying they didn't receive it, and they don't have access to their bank information in Hong Kong.

Believe me , Entropay is a crap, don't even try it.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

, hi friends
I think Entropay is not a scam because i used card and it works fine for me in India without any problem and doubt....also write a review on my blog you can check here bloggerbonus about their services with proof screen shot ...actually if you follow there TOS your never face any problem from there side.. thanks

Old 02-01-2012, 08:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

It is very obvious that due to the massive amount of scam reports Entropay received in various websites/ forums they started hiring writers, bloggers to write good reviews for them hoping people will just forget about their scam and give them their credit cards to rip it off!

Ironically if Entropay management thought for a moment in investing just a little time in provide real service with real company data on their website...they will save themselves all of the money they are paying for those bloggers / review websites as well as gain customers respect!

Old 11-19-2012, 06:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

you can add me to the me tops.

I opened an account yesterday, and it was blocked withing 30 mins with a link to change some info. Following the link opened the account, but again it was immediatly blocked. This happened about 4 times, then I sent them an email of complint and via the customer support feedback requested the funds paid to be refunded and the account closed. This morning there is another reply with a link. The link wants me to log in to read an "important reply to my support request" but the login is still blocked with something like "you are not authorised for this function"

So Im 30 Euros down. I have emailed my bank asking them to perform a chargeback.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

thank u guys, too many people proof n i am sure that entropay.com is scam, i think its much similar with lottery scam may be they are the same people who work on this