report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2011, 11:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Fredricka Kulicke School of Jewelry Art

Fredricka Kulicke School of Jewelry Art

Classical Jewelry School - Learn the Art of Goldsmithing

Kulicke School of Jewelry Art
239 New Road, Bldg "C" Suite 101
Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA

Tel. 201.230.XXXX

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE CLASSES AT THIS "SCHOOL." YOU WILL BE TAKEN FOR YOUR MONEY, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE A REFUND AND WILL NOT GET ANY USEFUL INFORMATION OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

MY WIFE WAS SCAMMED FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT. THEIR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE IS BOGUS. AFTER BEING IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SOLE "TEACHER" HERSELF, WE WERE UNABLE TO RECEIVE A CREDIT.

PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT JEWELRY ART, PLEASE DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:30 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Fredricka Kulicke School of Jewelry Art

Sorry, but your wife behaved like an infant at the school. Everyone tried to help her (even though she speaks English very poorly) to get her to understand why certain projects are necessary to make in order to create a foundation of skills for jewelry making.

I'm a student there and watched as she sat there and absolutely refused to make anything in the curriculum. We all saw it. Despite her attitude she did make a beautiful bracelet and she also made a lovely ring. Of course, when she dropped out you stopped payment on the check for the classes she already took. Did you even see the nice things she made?

Your comment here is nasty and mean spirited. The Kulicke School is a wonderful school for serious students. It has been in existence for over 30 years. Go look at the website and see how much jewelry is learned and created there.

And there is a no refund, no makeup policy because it is a small school and it couldn't operate if people got refunds.

Your wife made it uncomfortable and miserable for all the other students who were trying to work on their projects.

Why did she sign up if she wanted to go and buy clasps and chains and not make the things that are taught there?

Think twice before writing a review like this because we all know that you and your wife behaved very badly.

Last edited by GemmyGems : 01-12-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Fredricka Kulicke School of Jewelry Art

I would like to say to anyone who is interested in serious metalsmithing, Kulicke School is an amazing school to go to.

It is unfortunate that paramore63 did not read or understand all of the website information.
It clearly states the school policies and it would be a shame for others who may be interested in attending to get the wrong impression. I have been a student throughout the past several years and have seen nothing but Mrs. Kulicke being more than accommodating to all of her students!