report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Diamond Member

Re: Chemtrails are NOT CONTRAILS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
Total denial by governmental authorities, he shunning of this topic by mainstream media, the systematic discreditation of researchers, ongoing coverups by the scientific establishment, and a coordinated systematic policy of disinformation has relegated this topic to the realm of fantasy and paranoid delusion.
No shit, Einstein!

Maybe that's because it is fantasy and paranoid delusion?

I don't have the time to address every claim in that text, so I just picked one at random:

Quote:
For example; this past week Boeing Aircraft received an enormous initial order from the Pentagon for 100 Boeing 767 tanker planes, to begin replacing the Air Force's aging fleet of KC-135s, the most commonly seen chemtrail spray plane.
The planes ordered are Boeing KC-767, which are tanker planes. Tanker planes are used for air-to-air fueling.

This is typical for how gullible conspiracy nutters are led to believe nonsense. The fact that the Air Force is replacing aging tanker planes is not evidence of chemtrails being true. It's just evidence that aging tanker planes need to be replaced.

Everything else is assumptions, including the assumption that these planes are used for something else than their intended purpose: air-to-air fueling.

However, gullible conspiracy sheep never see the difference between assumptions and facts...

Old 01-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Silver Member

There are some questions the 'chemtrail' believers should ask before buying into this crap.

If this 'operation' has been going on since the late 90's, why hasn't someone taken a sample directly from a contrail and had it tested?

Why, after all this time, hasn't ONE credible witness come forward with real evidence?

How exactly do they target the spray from such high altitudes?

Why is it that these so called 'chemtrails' are only observed in known commercial flight paths?

Of course, these fall into the realm of logic and critical thinking, so I don't expect the true 'believers' to care.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Nighthawk0o View Post
There are some questions the 'chemtrail' believers should ask before buying into this crap.

If this 'operation' has been going on since the late 90's, why hasn't someone taken a sample directly from a contrail and had it tested?

Why, after all this time, hasn't ONE credible witness come forward with real evidence?

How exactly do they target the spray from such high altitudes?

Why is it that these so called 'chemtrails' are only observed in known commercial flight paths?

Of course, these fall into the realm of logic and critical thinking, so I don't expect the true 'believers' to care.
I know for a fact that they are chemtrails and they're dumping radioactive biological genetic material on the public.

One flew over my head the other day and within the next two hours I sprouted an extra limb on my back.

While it's quite uncomfortable to sit in standard chairs, it IS quite handy for personal hygiene.

Explain THAT!

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 01-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
I know for a fact that they are chemtrails and they're dumping radioactive biological genetic material on the public.

One flew over my head the other day and within the next two hours I sprouted an extra limb on my back.

While it's quite uncomfortable to sit in standard chairs, it IS quite handy for personal hygiene.

Explain THAT!
A relative?

Old 01-05-2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
A relative?

Perhaps to my ex. It looks a bit like him.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 01-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Silver Member

Well this is an interesting demonstration of who you are children.
You remind me of those Hayena packs in Lion King.

"But where do you go to when you are alone in your bed?"

Anyhow I posted that article and I believe the reason why it was silenced right from the start is because even for Climate control you need the public to agree. Next time a farmer does not get enough rain he will sue the government for crop failures. But that pure speculation on my part.

If you don't believe any of it, one would expect you to behave like a grown up? Intead you degrade yourself to such a degree that I don't care for your opinion anymore.

Nighthawk. No one knew about the Manattan project either. Up to the point when China was nuked.

The reason why they don't sue wistle blowers like the people above is because they are afraid of other evidence comming out in court. So they would rather employ contelpro staff to ridicule people talking about it. (Those who can be ridiculed)

You can debate this any way you like to try and win an agument. But thats just debate. You will not change my point of view and I don't expect to change yours either.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Well this is an interesting demonstration of who you are children.
You remind me of those Hayena packs in Lion King.

"But where do you go to when you are alone in your bed?"

Anyhow I posted that article and I believe the reason why it was silenced right from the start is because even for Climate control you need the public to agree. Next time a farmer does not get enough rain he will sue the government for crop failures. But that pure speculation on my part.

If you don't believe any of it, one would expect you to behave like a grown up? Intead you degrade yourself to such a degree that I don't care for your opinion anymore.

Nighthawk. No one knew about the Manattan project either. Up to the point when China was nuked.

The reason why they don't sue wistle blowers like the people above is because they are afraid of other evidence comming out in court. So they would rather employ contelpro staff to ridicule people talking about it. (Those who can be ridiculed)

You can debate this any way you like to try and win an agument. But thats just debate. You will not change my point of view and I don't expect to change yours either.
I was just having a bit of fun. The board was slow last night...lol

Old 01-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Oh but you ARE evil. Zoe.LOL

Old 01-06-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Oh but you ARE evil. Zoe.LOL

Old 01-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Has it picked up any speed yet? *lol*

Old 01-06-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Has it picked up any speed yet? *lol*

Well, I haven't been here a whole lot today, just here and there, but there's usually at least one new post to look at every so often....lol

Old 01-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Platinum Member

Happy Hunting! Watch out for them orbs!

Old 01-06-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Happy Hunting! Watch out for them orbs!

I know, right?

That's some scary shit right there, Maynard!

boogity!

Old 01-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I know, right?

That's some scary shiz right there, Maynard!

boogity!
Zoe I think you'll chuckle at this

Old 01-12-2012, 11:08 PM

I agree with one point of the cartoon: Get REAL.

Other than that, it was well done animation.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Platinum Member

How about this one? LOL

WARNING. OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.

Old 01-13-2012, 03:27 PM

Yeah, no thanks. I'm not going to bother with that one. Sorry.

The frame alone tells me it's going to be some nutter bullpucky.

Old 01-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Yeah, no thanks. I'm not going to bother with that one. Sorry.

The frame alone tells me it's going to be some nutter bullpucky.
HMMM First impressions hey?
Remember the assumptions you make are never real. You will never know untill you experienced or checked something out fro yourself.

In this world of controvertsy you can pick any colour you like but the ones you came closest to in experience will be the reality you choose to believe.