report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2010, 08:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: The FINAL word on 419 scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocomaox View Post
Because there is no guy in Nigeria. She made the fake checks.
Yes there is many phony Checks from Nigeria I have about 8 totaling 20,000.00 man they look real but I a Cop and you can't pull anything over on me I called the Banks and they were already cashed for much less amount the FBI Field office said that thousands hit the US on weekly basis so if the catch three or four fish per week the bad guys making money free and no law in that stupid Country to bring them to Justice. Thanks for input, Bandit

Old 08-30-2010, 08:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaTruth0008 View Post
I posted an ad on *****slist before for a roommate and I got responses from foreigners talking about they wanted my room and they were going to send me two months rent and I just had to cash them the check then send them part of the money back to them. I knew it was a scam and was never going to cash the checks, I just wanted to get them so I could show my bank manager friend. He said he couldn't tell if they were fake or not just by looking at them. I could have cashed them and got the $900 for the money order, but when the bank would realize the check is fake, they would charge me $900 immediately to pay it back and if I don't that's when I could have been arrested. They are hoping I'll cash and them send them $300 of legit money and that's how that works.
I had the bank itself check a cashiers check drawn on my Bank and they said it was good it was for 19,000.00 for a Motorcycle I was selling, The people came to me and wanted to take delivery of the Bike I said Cash the guy says well Cashiers Check is the same I informed him I was a cop and nothing is leaving until the Cashiers Check is cleared well you can assume the outcom the check came back from the clearing house stating it was purchased for 5,000.00 and then cash the same day they call that washing checks, So I called the numbers they gave both were no longer in service so beware of even locals, they had one small problem there ID to purchase and cash the same Cashiers check ended up being a group of thiefs Based in TN. got all ten one rat spilled his gutts LOL 10 points for the good guys.......

Old 09-23-2010, 07:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello,
I want to saying as site http://cash-lord.com is a scam and site http://topexchange.net/ is a scam. Be careful.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

The Bait: Con artists claim to be officials, businesspeople, or the surviving spouses of former government honchos in Nigeria or another country whose money is somehow tied up for a limited time. They offer to transfer lots of money into your bank account if you will pay a fee or "taxes" to help them access their money. If you respond to the initial offer, you may receive documents that look "official." Then they ask you to send money to cover transaction and transfer costs and attorney's fees, as well as blank letterhead, your bank account numbers, or other information. They may even encourage you to travel to the country in question, or a neighboring country, to complete the transaction. Some fraudsters have even produced trunks of dyed or stamped money to try to verify their claims.
The Catch: The emails are from crooks trying to steal your money or your identity. Inevitably, in this scenario, emergencies come up, requiring more of your money and delaying the "transfer" of funds to your account. In the end, there aren't any profits for you, and the scam artist vanishes with your money. The harm sometimes can be felt even beyond your pocketbook: according to State Department reports, people who have responded to "pay in advance " solicitations have been beaten, subjected to threats and extortion, and in some cases, murdered.
2.Your Safety Net:
If you receive an email from someone claiming to need your help getting money out of a foreign country, don't respond. Forward "Nigerian" scams – including all the email addressing information – to spam@uce.gov. If you've lost money to one of these schemes, call your local Secret Service field office. Local field offices are listed in the Blue Pages of your telephone directory.BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A SCAM FREE CO.THAT IS VOTED THE # ONE INTERNET MARKETING CO BY IMREPORT..CHRIS FARRELL http://www.electrotick.com.
build yr first website for free before u sign up.and videos after u sign up on how to be a full internet marketer unline.http://www.chrisfarrellmembership.co...3WHLZZE.thanks guys

Old 11-02-2010, 10:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello!
Acme Game International Co.sales@acme-game.com www.acme-game.com - SCAM!!!

Old 11-05-2010, 02:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: SCAM http://services-logistic.net/

SCAM WEBSITE
FAKE WEBSITE

http://services-logistic.net/

Domain Name: SERVICES-LOGISTIC.NET
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS53.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS54.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 03-nov-2010
Creation Date: 03-nov-2010
Expiration Date: 03-nov-2011

Old 11-07-2010, 07:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello ladies: I was scammed by a lot of money from a social site by a guy who said he is American and was on a business trip in Benin, Africa. He was stuck in Africa and needed money for everything from getting malaria, hospital bill, hotel bill, lawyer bill, he killed a child whilst driving and needed money for the poor family and lawyer, he needed money for customs to ship goods and on and on. I finally told him he is lying and that he is not from USA. He is back on the social site, Shaadi.com with different pictures and ids allalone_1960, allalone_10(SH01605488) and SH38824573. He uses the names Ismaila Waziri, Habib Waziri and Hakeem Waziri, he also use the following e-mails ismaila.aziri@gmail.com and habibaero_544@yahoo.co.uk and he uses the following phone numbers 234-802-851-5385(this in Benin, Africa) and 60-149397286 (this is Malaysia). Amazing how people from other countries can boldly scam Americans. I lost about $50,000.00.
Ladies lookout forthis guy!!!

Old 01-08-2011, 06:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Please add these other Chinese websites that are GENUINELY and LEGIT Scammers:

http://www.Niceelc.com
http://www.Kavav.com
http://www.Racac.com
http://www.Bekoyoy.com

1. They just registered last year of 2010 November...

2. Their Live chat "Help Online" assistance is ALWAYS offline... WHY? Because it doesn't work due to the code they used - it will never work.

3. It will take you to the Contact Us page instead... NO choice

4. Whatever you put in that (Contact us) page will display at the home page> "What do our customers say"

5. Below the FAQ Categories, you will see the "FAKE" tracking numbers of the orders. Highlight them all or just one, then search it in Google - you will find the same people and their other scam websites.

6. Proceed to their "Return Policy" page and copy these lines: (First three [3] sentences under 'Thirty Day Return/Exchange Policy') "We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return most items for a refund or exchange for another product within 30 days from the shipping date of the item. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required to return any product." - and search these lines in Google. You will find other websites they copied it from ||| I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS RIGHT TO COPY COMPANY POLICIES. For me, it is unlawful.

7. They will reply to your queries when you are still in the buying mode - but still it will take time for them to reply. They might respond to MSN - if you are fortunate enough :))

8. When you are already paid - meaning, they GOT your money... your messy online life starts!

9. You will NEVER hear from them EVER again! Bye bye $ / Eur / L / PhP...

10. Do everything with your magic wand... sorry, they are numb to the bone!

Here's the list again:

http://www.Niceelc.com
http://www.Kavav.com
http://www.Racac.com
http://www.Bekoyoy.com

~> http://www.Chinese-Online-Scam.99k.org/

Old 01-11-2011, 10:08 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The Click Monster, Amigo clicks is a no payer sites. Scams!!!!!!!!

Old 03-06-2011, 07:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Same type of job scam here : It also comes with a letter of employment attached, which at a glance could look legitimate. Scam involves payment for a visa through another website namely http://www.atkinsonoffice.com, I suppose you send them the cash and never hear from them again. The websites get mirrored from actual universities, although the .com should have given it away rather quickly

Knutsford University College to me
show details 27 Feb (8 days ago)
Attn: Jean-Pierre Labuschagne,

You have been successfully selected!

After over-viewing your profile/CV/Resume, as was posted on RecruitmentDirect.co.za with Candidate CV - ref #170544, we have decided to offer you a position based on your past experiences.

Offered Designation: Senior Lecturer
Job Location: Accra, Ghana

Check the attachment file, read and understand all columns very properly and revert back to us.

Note: All information we will need during the interview has been verified and confirmed from your profile/CV/Resume, and due to short time we have to complete the recruitment process, we decided to offer the Job to you. You can call us, if any additional information is required, but you are advised to read all columns of the Offer very properly.

Best Regards,

Mr. Thomas Kenney
GM - Human Resources Dept
Knutsford University College
10 Bamako Road, East Legon
Accra- North, Ghana.
Tel: +233-54-050-4643
E-mail: Jobs@knutsfordunicollege.com

Last edited by Morgenstein : 03-06-2011 at 07:43 AM.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:02 PM
Newbie Member

my sister was a victim of 419 scam as well. Some mysterious company emailed and said that they had job for her. (they got her contact via monster or careerbuilder). They then said that her job will be transferring money. (right...) They deposited fake money to her bank account (about 400 something dollars). They told her that she needed to transfer this money to other account before certain time... she did then next morning bank flag comes up... and u know her account gets frozen and she loses money... Never get caught up in scam like this!!

Old 09-06-2011, 09:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Isreal Martinez is a scammer. Check out scam.com - note that all +44 70 are forwarded to Nigeria, the phones are ridiculously cheap and he will only accept Western Union. I repeat Isreal Martinez is a scam artist

Old 10-16-2011, 08:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

another new rogue!!!!
http://www.car-clickers.com

Old 12-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFHGuide View Post
I mean, first we have to believe that anyone WANTS to see her perform a sex act. Then we have to believe that they are willing to PAY her for this act.
harsh but very true lol

Old 04-04-2012, 06:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I make a international bank wire from Singapore bank to Liberty Reserve through Centregold(exchanger). I was told it takes about seven days for the transaction to complete. My local bank(singapore) has already debit the funds but Centregold has yet to do the rest of the processing. I've waited more than seven days and send a few emails but i have yet to receive any response from them. While looking for answers on the web i found this site and i thought i would give it a try. Hope to avoid this site in future.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by propps1987 View Post
I get so tired of people talking about these internet jobs being scams.They are not all scams,some are some are not.My best friend owns a website and I feel bad for her sometimes because she gets attacked from these forums,she is a single mother and just trying to make it just like anyone else looking to make extra money from home.It is the typing job thing,she basically provides a website with a list of legitimate companies that people can work for and make a nice commission from it,like 75% (by placing ads for these companies) she has had years of experience in this field and is just teaching people how to do it,no one ever helped her ,she had to figure it out for herself.I see it as a training program,people can't expect to get this for free because they have to maintain their own website monthly and constantly be answering emails and phone calls from people all over the world.My friend has done the same thing as what she is promoting so she knows what she is doing believe me,i'm computer illiterate(haha).I don't have the patience to do what she does but at least I can appreciate it. If anyone has any doubts about the legitimacy of typing jobs then I can vouch for her company(or similar ones) because I know she would never scam anyone and i've seen the money she has made through the years.Of course I agree that a lot of companies make huge promises of success but I've watched her for years doing it and she has become pretty damn successful at what she does.The thing is that making money on the net isn't easy but if you are determined to learn, it is possible to earn a sole income from it.I would do it myself but personally am no good on the internet.
So I just had to say that in defense for my friend and some other similar jobs on the net.
maria :)
Hi Maria,

I read your post. Your friend basically provide the Website with the list of Legitimate Companies
(By placing Ad for these Company) I am interested to learn this kind of Homebase business.
I have lot of responsibility to pay the bills and make my two ends very difficult.

If she can teach me step by step and walk me through, here is my e-mail address
mbrahmbhatt@verizon.net in your reply subject : write your response. I will read your guidance
support for this business. I will be appreciate if you can give me your phone and your friend's
phone number If I have to ask you about this business.

GOD BLESS YOU

Thanking you,

MCB1955

Old 01-10-2013, 04:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I don't think there was any guy in Nigeria. I read the article and it appears that's what she is SAYING.

I mean, first we have to believe that anyone WANTS to see her perform a sex act. Then we have to believe that they are willing to PAY her for this act. Finally, we have to believe that the guy Nigeria FINALLY sent a check!! After all these years, he finally got his millions and look at what he is spending it on!!
.................................................. ...............
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

Old 03-03-2013, 01:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

LOOOL, I'm NIgerian, I came across this site when researching one fuel additive product and I was glad I did, then I thought I browsed the site more and alas my country's other name seems to be 419.

I'm sad its this bad but I wonder why Americans and Europeans are so or can be so gullible, I can't as a person be scammed like many of the cases I hear, WTH? Its seems its the greed in many of the victims my brothers tap into.

I'm not proud of this really but there are many more Nigerians who earn an honest living, Nigeria doesn't equal 419 but yeah we are a great people and should I add smart too ;)