report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Used Car Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2011, 08:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

67 camaro scam(kijiji and amazon+western union)

When Life hands you opportunity look close, the opportunity might not be yours.

11:52 AM
Reply ▼

Greg Macmillan

gregmac10-10-87@live.ca

To Pamala Chesney

Perhaps you can explain why amazon doesn't recognize your "order", or accept fucking western union money transfers! Fucking internet scammer, do you have any fucking idea how much this could have helped me and my family!!? If you weren't a calous fucking retard who uses fake names, faulty website representation and fraudulent financial processes this could have been great. On another note, your worthless cowardice ass could have run four peoples lives into the dirt (including a three year old, his Christmas and birthday to boot) if I would have been stupid enough to pay you anything! Hope you get hit by a fucking traing ya sack of shit!

Pamala Chesney wrote:

>please confirm the payment to Amazon so i can start the shipping process because i haven`t heard anything from them.i will wait for you to confirm the payment so i can start the shipping process.

FW: Invoice for Your Amazon Payments Transaction #8795509469‏

11:37 AM
Reply ▼

Greg Macmillan

gregmac10-10-87@live.ca

To stop-spoofing@amazon.com

To: gregmac10-10-87@live.ca
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 07:38:28 -0600
Subject: Invoice for Your Amazon Payments Transaction #8795509469

You are receiving this e-mail because the seller , has selected Amazon Checkout to handle a secure online transaction with you.

Contact us!

Review and pay for your Amazon Checkout purchase. Order ID - # 8795509469

Amazon Checkout Order Details -# kijiji.ca online item purchase

Transaction Summary Order Details

Qty Item Price

1 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
C$4,600.00

Shipping & handling (Canada): C$0.00

Deposit: C$2,300.00

Total: C$2,300.00

Transaction Details

Buyer Contact Information:
Name:
Gregory N. Macmillan
Address: 4909 49 ave
City: Vegreville
State: AB
Zip: T9C 1L2

Seller Contact Information:
Name: Pamala Chesney
Address: 104 Cambridge Ave
City: Regina
State: SK
Zip: S4N5N6

Transaction ID: #8795509469
Sale Date: 11/26/2011
Item Price: C$4,600.00

Insurance: Yes
Shipping fees: C$0.00

Payment Instructions ( How to send the money )
Payment must be submitted via Western Union to a designated Amazon Checkout agent in charge of this transaction.
Amazon Checkout agent will secure the payment until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the item. Or, if it will be the case, AmazonCheckout will refund the payment to the buyer.

Locate the nearest Western Union Location* and submit the payment to the designated Amazon Checkout Agent.

Go to and Western Union Office and ask for a "Send" Money Transfer form.
Fill out the Money Transfer form using Amazon Checkout Agent details found below on the "Receiver Info".
Pay with cash the total amount with Western Union transfer fee included in it.
Fax us the copy of the receipt at fax # : 1-(206)-202-4796
E-mail us a notification with the details by clicking Contact us
Image Block Forced
Payment Details ( Where to send the money )

Amazon Checkout Agent*:
Name: Carl Dunbar
Address: 627 Rose Ave
City: Atlanta
State: GA
Zip: 30301

The following WesternUnion form
specimen is indicated to use in your
transaction. Please click on the
image to see the form specimen
needed for cash transaction.
Purchaser must use this form to complete transaction.
For security reasons please DO NOT release the payment
details to the Seller or any other unauthorized person.

*Our system has paired your transaction with an available Amazon Agent, who will act as a third party in this transaction. This is done automatically by our system, the computer select random from the list of available agents worldwide, in order to ensure the impartiality of this transaction, without inappropriately advantaging neither the seller, nor the buyer.

Once the payment is done, Fax the WesternUnion payment receipt to Amazon Checkout at: 1-(206)-202-4796

Buyer's Protection
Once the item is delivered, the Purchaser has a 5 (five) days inspection period. After the inspection period is over, the Purchaser will contact Amazon Checkout with the results of the inspection. If, for any reason, the item does not pass the Purchaser's inspection, it will be returned to the Seller, on Seller's expense and the funds will be returned to the Purchaser.

For safety reasons the payment details will be dealt with the utmost security and will not be handed to any third parties. Amazon Checkout will be in full control of the funds as soon as it reaches the regional account. Once the funds have been sent to our regional account, no one but the Purchaser will have access to it.

Amazon Checkout will release the funds to the Seller only after the Purchaser receives and agrees with the item. Should the Purchaser need a refund for this transaction the amount received will be sent back via bank transfer, check or money order. The account is managed and supervised by Amazon Checkout Department.
Overview
Buy with confidence! Amazon Checkout protects your item purchase against fraud and material misrepresentation. This program is provided
for FREE on all eligible item transactions. There is no sign-up, opt-in, or registration necessary.

The following types of fraud and material misrepresentation are covered:
Paying for a item and never receiving it;
Sending a deposit for a item and never receiving the item;
Paying for and receiving a item:
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif That was a stolen item at the time of the transaction;
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif With undescribed damage;
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif Of a make and/or model that is different than what was described in the seller's listing;
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif Without receiving all the accesories listed.
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif With a model year that is different than the model year described in the seller's listing;
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif With an usage reading that is different than the description in the seller's listing.
Your Amazon Checkout item purchase is protected for up to $20,000.00 or the item purchase price, whichever is lower. The program covers all the items eligible for Amazon Checkout transactions.

Sincerely,
Amazon Checkout Financial Department. ©2011 Amazon.com

RE: Reply to your "1967 Chevrolet Camaro" Ad on Kijiji‏

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.
9:49 AM
Reply ▼

Greg Macmillan

gregmac10-10-87@live.ca

To chesne_y@yahoo.ca
you could also email me your residential address (house number on 104 cambridge ave) so I can confirm location with the background of your pictures(which I happily couldnt find on google)

9:20 AM
Reply ▼

Greg Macmillan
To chesne_y@yahoo.ca
The other possibility, and I am much more comfortable with this way, I can just drive the eight hour trip there and buy the car on the spot. Wouldnt that be the simplest way to avoid loss?

Re: Reply to your "1967 Chevrolet Camaro" Ad on Kijiji‏

8:18 AM
Reply ▼

Greg Macmillan
To Pamala Chesney

I have to be sure this isnt a scam. Its reasonable to assist me in so, I just dont want money disappearing.

02/12/2011
Reply ▼

Pamala Chesney Add to contacts
To Greg Macmillan
please confirm the payment to Amazon so i can start the shipping process because i haven`t heard anything from them.i will wait for you to confirm the payment so i can start the shipping process.

01/12/2011
Reply ▼

To Greg Macmillan
To make the payment all you have to do is to find a western union local office and go there with cash money and with the Amazon agent name and address.

Pamala Chesney

Add to contacts
To Greg Macmillan
Ok.I will wait.But I need to know for sure If you will buy it because I have to arrange the papers so you will be able to transfer the vehicle on your name and I will need to set up the shipping details at the shipping company.So please advise.
Thank you.

ME: OMG I thought so! Oh I want a loan soooo bad!!

Pamala Chesney

Add to contacts
To Greg Macmillan
The only thing because i am selling it,it's because i divorced with my husband and after
the divorce i own this vehicle,now as a woman i don`t need it(i don`t have driver license).

Pamala Chesney

Add to contacts
To Greg Macmillan
Ok.I will wait

29/11/2011
Reply ▼

Greg Macmillan
To chesne_y@yahoo.ca
Just out of curiosity, are those pictures of the actual vehicle? Is it stolen? There must be a catch. I see these vehicles go for waaay more than your asking price, im just astounded as to the price of this car. Why did you post it so cheap?

Pamala Chesney

26/11/2011
Reply ▼

Greg Macmillan
To Pamala Chesney

Today? If possible I would, but I am still working with a loan officer to borrow the money. I will work it out asap and let you know if/when I can pay the deposit. Sorry if there was any confusion.

24/11/2011
Reply ▼

Attachment
To Greg Macmillan
Hotmail Active View
3 attachments (total 212.8 KB)
View 120999999...JPG in slide show
Download
----------

View 4.JPG in slide show
Download
---------

View 3.jpg in slide show
Download
------------

View slide show (3)
|
Download all as zip
Hello,

I also want to inform you that I am entertaining another 2 offers for it at this moment so please let me know your decision as soon as possible to know what to do.One of them is waiting for a loan and will get in touch with me tomorrow if he can buy it or not and the other one have only $1800 to buy it.

I recently moved in Regina,SK,S4X1C3 with my new job and I have the vehicle here with me.
We will use Amazon Checkout in this transaction for our protection.If you are not aware of this program,you should know that it will allow you to test drive and inspect the vehicle before paying me.You will have a 5-day inspection period to decide whether you want to keep the vehicle or not before they release the funds to me.If you won`t like my vehicle,you notify Amazon Checkout and you send the vehicle back on my cost.
I only need your full name and address so I can open a case and you will receive all the details from Amazon.

Have a nice day!

ME: I am VERY interested, im working on a six thousand dollar loan and would gladly pay full price if all goes well.
23/11/2011
Reply ▼

To gregmac10-10-87@live.ca
Hello,

Sorry for this late reply,the vehicle is still for sale.My name is Pamala and I am the of this 1967 Chevrolet Camaro.It is in great shape,no engine problems,damages or hidden defects.This vehicle is looking like new,never been involved in any accident and is well maintained,no damages or scratches.
The vehicle is registered on my name and the title is clear.
The price is firm $4600 even you come to pick it up even you want it shipped, and it has 134850km,Transmission: Automatic,Engine: 8 Cyl.
Please get back to for more info and photos if you are interested to buy it.

NO TRADES.....

Have a nice day!.

23/11/2011
Reply ▼

Greg Macmillan
To Pamala Chesney

Im working on a loan and im interested, could you send me some pictures?
Chat

Close Window
You are now connected to Kuldeep Kumar from Amazon.com.
Me:I am seriously considering going through with a transaction that involves amazon checkout. I would like to confirm the validity of my transaction before paying a deposit of any kind to ensure my financial safety. Firstly I would appreciate simple confirmation that amazon.com recognizes my Order ID #8795509469, secondly I would like to speak with Carl Dunbar from Atlanta(GA, USA, 627 rose ave, 30301), and thirdly I would like to inquire as to why the "contact us" links in the Email invoice I received from amazon.com do not work.
Kuldeep Kumar :Hello, my name is Kuldeep M. I am sorry about this. I'll be happy to help you.
Please allow me moment.
Me:No need to be sorry, Im just looking for some answers to verify my transaction before going through with it.
Kuldeep Kumar :Is that the order number 8795509469?
Me:It is the one I received, if it would help I can email you a copy of the email I received.
Kuldeep Kumar :Yes please.
send me the copy.
Me:I need your email address to do so.
Im trying to forward it so there are no compatibility issues between the email and this chat forum.
Kuldeep Kumar :Sorry, we don't have any e-mail address.
Please allow me a moment.
Me:To: gregmac10-10-87@live.ca
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 07:38:28 -0600
Subject: Invoice for Your Amazon Payments Transaction #8795509469
You are receiving this e-mail because the seller , has selected Amazon Checkout to handle a secure online transaction with you.
Contact us!
Review and pay for your Amazon Checkout purchase. Order ID - # 8795509469
Amazon Checkout Order Details -# kijiji.ca online item purchase
Transaction Summary Order Details
Qty Item Price
1 1967 Chevrolet Camaro C$4,600.00
Shipping & handling (Canada): C$0.00
Deposit: C$2,300.00
Transaction Details
Buyer Contact Information:
Name: Gregory N. Macmillan
Address: 4909 49 ave
City: Vegreville
State: AB
Zip: T9C 1L2
Seller Contact Information:
Name: Pamala Chesney
Address: 104 Cambridge Ave
City: Regina
State: SK
Zip: S4N5N6
Transaction ID: #8795509469
Sale Date: 11/26/2011
Item Price: C$4,600.00
Insurance: Yes
Shipping fees: C$0.00
Payment Instructions ( How to send the money )
Payment must be submitted via Western Union to a designated Amazon Checkout agent in charge of this transaction.
Amazon Checkout agent will secure the payment until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the item. Or, if it will be the case, AmazonCheckout will refund the payment to the buyer.
Locate the nearest Western Union Location* and submit the payment to the designated Amazon Checkout Agent.
Go to and Western Union Office and ask for a "Send" Money Transfer form.
Fill out the Money Transfer form using Amazon Checkout Agent details found below on the "Receiver Info".
Pay with cash the total amount with Western Union transfer fee included in it.
Fax us the copy of the receipt at fax # : 1-(206)-202-4796
E-mail us a notification with the details by clicking Contact us
Image Block Forced
Payment Details ( Where to send the money )
Amazon Checkout Agent*:
Name: Carl Dunbar
Address: 627 Rose Ave
City: Atlanta
State: GA
Zip: 30301
The following WesternUnion form
specimen is indicated to use in your
transaction. Please click on the
image to see the form specimen
needed for cash transaction.
Purchaser must use this form to complete transaction.
For security reasons please DO NOT release the payment
details to the Seller or any other unauthorized person.
*Our system has paired your transaction with an available Amazon Agent, who will act as a third party in this transaction. This is done automatically by our system, the computer select random from the list of available agents worldwide, in order to ensure the impartiality of this transaction, without inappropriately advantaging neither the seller, nor the buyer.
Once the payment is done, Fax the WesternUnion payment receipt to Amazon Checkout at: 1-(206)-202-4796
Buyer's Protection
Once the item is delivered, the Purchaser has a 5 (five) days inspection period. After the inspection period is over, the Purchaser will contact Amazon Checkout with the results of the inspection. If, for any reason, the item does not pass the Purchaser's inspection, it will be returned to the Seller, on Seller's expense and the funds will be returned to the Purchaser.
For safety reasons the payment details will be dealt with the utmost security and will not be handed to any third parties. Amazon Checkout will be in full control of the funds as soon as it reaches the regional account. Once the funds have been sent to our regional account, no one but the Purchaser will have access to it.
Amazon Checkout will release the funds to the Seller only after the Purchaser receives and agrees with the item. Should the Purchaser need a refund for this transaction the amount received will be sent back via bank transfer, check or money order. The account is managed and supervised by Amazon Checkout Department.
Overview
Buy with confidence! Amazon Checkout protects your item purchase against fraud and material misrepresentation. This program is provided
for FREE on all eligible item transactions. There is no sign-up, opt-in, or registration necessary.
The following types of fraud and material misrepresentation are covered:
Paying for a item and never receiving it;
Sending a deposit for a item and never receiving the item;
Paying for and receiving a item:
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif That was a stolen item at the time of the transaction;
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif With undescribed damage;
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif Of a make and/or model that is different than what was described in the seller's listing;
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif Without receiving all the accesories listed.
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif With a model year that is different than the model year described in the seller's listing;
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif With an usage reading that is different than the description in the seller's listing.
Your Amazon Checkout item purchase is protected for up to $20,000.00 or the item purchase price, whichever is lower. The program covers all the items eligible for Amazon Checkout transactions.
Sincerely,
Amazon Checkout Financial Department. ©2011 Amazon.com
Compatibility issues.
We're sorry, but your last message may not have been sent.
Kuldeep Kumar :I am sorry to tell you but there is no order in your account.
Is that the order 8795509469?
Me:I did not place the order It was placed by Pamala Chesney, and that is the order # I received.
Kuldeep Kumar :I am sorry but I am unable to see your order.
Me:Because it isnt my order and I havent payed anything yet
?
Can you get me contact information for Carl Dunbar?
Kuldeep Kumar :Have you placed the order on amazon.com or on amazon.ca?
Me:I DID NOT PLACE THE OIRDER.
.com
Kuldeep Kumar :I am sorry but you said it is the order number 8795509469?
Me:yes
Kuldeep Kumar :Is that the order?
Me:I believe this issue to be beyond your capabilities and would like to speak with your supervisor.
A Customer Service Associate will be with you in a moment.
You are now connected to Saurabh from Amazon.com.
Saurabh:Hello, my name is Saurabh and I am a Customer Service Manager.I'll be happy to help you
Me:Are you able to view the previous comments of this chat board?
Saurabh:Greg, I have checked the details, and I did not find any order in your account.
Me:Would the order be in my account if I am the buyer?
Saurabh:I am sorry, it would not be possible to transfer to Carl Dunbar.
Me:Could you help me understand what the issues are? Could this be a scam? More importantly, I believe confirmation would be simple if I, could I forward you the email I received?
Saurabh:Also, our contact us feature via email is working on Amazon.
Yes, you may forward us the email.
Me:What is the email address?
Saurabh:You may contact us on the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/conta...e=&skip=true#a
Me:How will I forward to that address?
Saurabh:Fill in the details, and then copy and paste the email.
Me:Iv sent the email. In the meantime would it be possible for you to search the general database for orders and see if this was ever an authentic order number?
Saurabh:I have checked and the order was not placed in Amazon and is also not appearing in your account.
Me:Is it reasonable to assume that if I sent the western financial money transfer I would never receive my purchase?
Saurabh:We do not accept western financial money transfer.
Me:Oh?
western union is what I meant
Do you accept western union money transfers?
Saurabh:We do not accept western union money transfers.
Me:So, will this be recorded as misrepresentation of your site? Should I report this to someone?
Saurabh:Did someone told you that we accept money transfers?
Me:This is why I wanted to forward the email, I received instructions to process a western union money transfer to Carl Dunbar who would hold it for five days while I had the vehicle for inspection and satisfaction. I was to pay a %50 deposit in order to begin the process with the western union transfer, which was $2300.
Saurabh:I would request you to send that email to Amazon, and do not process anything.
Me:I have, but as I expected the same format issues arose. I need and actual email address to forward it to.
Saurabh:We do not have an email address, we can only be contact via email, through our help pages.
Are you there?
Me:yes
Saurabh:Is there anything else I may help you with?
Me:No, thank you.
Saurabh:We hope to see you again soon!
Saurabh from Amazon.com has left the conversation.
Saurabh from Amazon.com has left the conversation.

Good fucking thing I dind pay shit!!!