report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Silver Member

Martin Andelman/phony REST report

Here is some interesting reading for
you all. Watch Martin evade the
questions: (It' worth a laugh)

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com...pid=1268346404

Yes, these people are on to Martin's
swindles. Couldn't agree more that
the only language Martin knows
is "swindleese". lol

Please do report Martin Andelman
to the CA real estate fraud task force.

Last edited by tryinmybest : 08-31-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Rest Report a scam??

Bump - because it's important to always have this on the front page!

Old 09-11-2011, 06:54 AM

Posted 1 hour ago in the rest report thread. A new poster asking about the pricing quote they got.

"Yes. You only have to pay $700 or $800 for the report and you can do everything else."

My wife spoke with someone on the phone and they said it was $3000 to $3500. Where is it $700? I would no doubt do it for $700.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Silver Member

Think cheap, sleazy salesmen and
you'll get the picture. First, they'll
try to extract $3,000, if they can't get that then $700.
It is whatever the poor "sucker" is willing
to pay for the Rest report.

Martin Andelman even sounds like
a gravely voiced infomercial. It's
hilarious.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:55 AM
Bronze Member

I don't know which is worse- paying $700 for a totally useless report, which can be had for free,

or to pay $3500 for a guaranteed result which takes about 3-4 hours of their time, and which you can also do yourself for free.

I haven't seen any results from the guarantee, but still see a lot of reports from people who paid for the rest report who haven't gotten their mods. A few have been modified but only after going through all the same denials and appeals as a lot of us went through without paying a dime.

What surprises me is that there are some people who paid their money, used the report, and were still denied who still say charlie was a big help. I don't know how paying someone over $700 and still being denied was any help, but I guess some people are just soooo stupid they can't tell when they have been screwed. There must be something in the vaseline charlie is using that numbs people so they can't feel it.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:53 PM

Menace, you made me laugh, good one and so true!

Old 09-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Silver Member

Maybe Charlie should be marketing his vaseline instead of the REST report? Too funny, Menace.

I am sure a lot of "Charlie's" clients are
too embarrassed to admit they just threw
away their last $1400 and still don't have
a loan modification. Desperate people don't always think clearly.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:34 AM
Check My NPV - Free NPV Test

MY NPV now offers a Free NPV Test. The Site is free and responsible homeowners can now run an NPV Test that runs stricter guidelines than any loan-servicer or checkmynpv, (the free website offered by the United States Department of the Treasury. We have worked with NPV calculations for 3 years and have recently begun offering a cost effective solution which provides qualified homeowners with all the tools required to successfully negotiate their own modification terms.

Our research shows that the NPV Test is an important factor when commencing the mortgage modification process, but due to the intentional loopholes written into the guidelines, it has become more arbitrary than running an AVM or Credit Report. Each firm that services over $40 billion in loans uses different historical variables, which naturally produces different results than Check MY NPV, MY NPV, FDIC, REST Report and all other paid NPV Test providers.

My NPV is a free site sponsored by local business merchants who understand that distressed homeowners that do not know if they will be keeping their home - do not spend. The free NPV Test is further supported by a cost effective software solution that allows homeowners to manage and document the entire loan resolution process. Our model; integrating local small business owners to help local residents allows us to license the application for a price equivalent to a cup of coffee per day. The software takes the entire loan modification process in a new direction by targeting reductions to other mortgage related expense such a property tax and hazard insurance. The software also allows homeowners to craft a working budget by offering proposed cuts to non-mortgage expense, such as Utilities and Communications.

I have never seen the REST Report, but I did see the article that Martin wrote about the veteran that committed suicide. It has inspired me to offer the software to every veteran that has ever served in the armed forces at cost. All vets need only pay the charges for the licensed state appraiser to value the property and to light up the software. The monthly licensing fee will be waived.

The only other requirement to gain access to the software is the User(s) willingness to ADAPT.

Homeowners need to cut other expenses to qualify for loan modifications. The folks that service these loans are in most cases the same people that sold them to the GSE or private securitization trusts and remained as the Master Servicer or Sub Servicer. They must maximize cash flow so they can dampen the risk of the investor agreeing to the modification and than trying to put the loan back to them for mistating or intentionally not applying proper underwriting guidelines. In summary, the NPV Test is a valuable tool, yet it still remains as only 25% of what is required to get a mortgage loan modfication. The other 75% is proper submission, follow-up, updates and documentation.

"I want my NPV"

Old 09-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Silver Member

Has Martin Andelman and the REST report expanded to China? lol

Old 10-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Silver Member

The REST report is a complete rip-off!

Old 10-31-2011, 05:32 AM

What happened to Charlie Rose???

He went from everywhere on here and loansafe to nowhere.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:11 AM
Newbie Member

I think I saw him on the campaign trail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_59zFA0Ec

Old 11-01-2011, 07:50 AM
pompapah

Notice that no one who dismisses the REST Report has ever bought one. There's some kind of jealosy that permeateas all the "scam" messages - but I just can't see where, or why, anyone would lie, or not understand the validity. od superior software.

You guys crack me up.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:10 AM
pompapah

To jdonovan: really enjoyed your letter. NPV is not just a calculation, it is the bottom line. The problem I see here is the same one the attorneys I used to work for, ran into. If you don't have the SAME NPV calculations they have, you get thrown out of court. Since the REST uses the same software the bank's use, there is no argumant. I fear that jdonovan's EPV-NPV calculations will not stand up in court - as the REST software has. When jdonovan's software has run 4000 times, and succeeded every time, that will be a true test.

If anyone wants to see a sample REST Report, just follow my link and I'll send you one.

The other part of the REST magic is to submit the mod or short sale application as a legal document. That takes all the treachery out of the servicer's hands. The mortgage investor will be tickled to modify or short sell. Just make sure to make the complete package a legal document - like a subpoena or summons.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Silver Member

Dave,

We want more videos....

Poompie,

The only magic about the REST report
is how fast it separates you from your
hard earned dollars.

The REST report is a complete
rip-off!!!!

Old 11-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Bronze Member

Hey poohpoopah-

You obviously don't have a clue about the rest report. People aren't using it in court, and don't need it, and even if the rest report shows they should modify because it makes financial sense, the banks still can't be forced to mod unless they want to.

If the banks don't want to modify, the only person with legal standing to demand that a mod be done is the investor on the loan, not the borrower. A borrower has no right to a mod in any case. Only with a fannie mae loan has anyone ever been given the right to demand that the bank follow the program rules.

The ONLY thing a rest report does is to tell those who are too stupid to figure it out for themselves whether they qualify for the mod programs that are out there. And NO ONE needs to waste their money on a rip-off like the rest report when there are so many free methods and help available to find out on your own whether you qualify.

If you visit loansafe, and read the forum based on results from those who did buy the report, about 80% or more have had as much difficulty getting their final mod as everyone else. It is only because charlie fears any bad publicity that he is making multiple phone calls to try and get the mod through the system, and there is no eveidence at all that the borrower could not have done the same thing themself.

Charlie makes the exact same calls to HAMP solutions that I advised people to do. It is not, and never has been the rest report that has ever gotten anyone a loan mod. It is the understanding of the requirements, knowledge of the mod programs, and knowing who to contact that works in getting a loan mod.

All of that information is available to anyone with enough inteligence to go online, and do a little digging. You will also find by reading the results forum that those people who paid for the rest report are largely a dumb group of people. Some even thank Charlie for taking their money even though they never qualified for a mod from the start, and I could have told them that for free, except that charlie banned everyone who was giving free advice. Now the only directly "helpful" advice allowed is to "buy the rest report." All the other advice is merely collateral info- such as waiting periods, etc.

The rest report is a ripoff. If you, poo-poo-pah believe anything else, then you are just as dumb as those who wasted their money when it is free and simple to determine whether you qualify for a mod.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Rest Report a scam

I understand exactly what you are saying and i thought i was scam aware.

We have a website, buy lots of stuff on the internet through Paypal, and often transfer money to family kids usually It is easy to get fooled when you are busy.

We just have to be on our toes a lot more; These bas®®rds are getting very clever.

I wouls also like to say a BIG UP
---
I love to use XRumer 7.0 Elite for more effective advertisement on the Internet

Old 11-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Silver Member

No reason to put advertising on this site. (see above post)
It is only an attempt to hide Menace's
well written response.

Here is Menace's post:

Hey poohpoopah-

You obviously don't have a clue about the rest report. People aren't using it in court, and don't need it, and even if the rest report shows they should modify because it makes financial sense, the banks still can't be forced to mod unless they want to.

If the banks don't want to modify, the only person with legal standing to demand that a mod be done is the investor on the loan, not the borrower. A borrower has no right to a mod in any case. Only with a fannie mae loan has anyone ever been given the right to demand that the bank follow the program rules.

The ONLY thing a rest report does is to tell those who are too stupid to figure it out for themselves whether they qualify for the mod programs that are out there. And NO ONE needs to waste their money on a rip-off like the rest report when there are so many free methods and help available to find out on your own whether you qualify.

If you visit loansafe, and read the forum based on results from those who did buy the report, about 80% or more have had as much difficulty getting their final mod as everyone else. It is only because charlie fears any bad publicity that he is making multiple phone calls to try and get the mod through the system, and there is no eveidence at all that the borrower could not have done the same thing themself.

Charlie makes the exact same calls to HAMP solutions that I advised people to do. It is not, and never has been the rest report that has ever gotten anyone a loan mod. It is the understanding of the requirements, knowledge of the mod programs, and knowing who to contact that works in getting a loan mod.

All of that information is available to anyone with enough inteligence to go online, and do a little digging. You will also find by reading the results forum that those people who paid for the rest report are largely a dumb group of people. Some even thank Charlie for taking their money even though they never qualified for a mod from the start, and I could have told them that for free, except that charlie banned everyone who was giving free advice. Now the only directly "helpful" advice allowed is to "buy the rest report." All the other advice is merely collateral info- such as waiting periods, etc.

The rest report is a ripoff. If you, poo-poo-pah believe anything else, then you are just as dumb as those who wasted their money when it is free and simple to determine whether you qualify for a mod.