report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2011, 02:18 PM
REBEL

Re: I will prove 911 has nothing to do with Muslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Muslims love to make money and keep it in the family. plus they are bad payers. I know a company run ** muslims and they will NOT SELL TO MUSLIMS. Only blacks and whites. Amazing.

Muslims did not do 911 though. WTC7 demolition proves this, and all the other evidence screams Jews

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...t=5367&start=0
You say Muslims did not do 9/11. I believe muslims did not do 9/11, alone. Muslims did have a hand in the towers destruction.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
You say Muslims did not do 9/11. I believe muslims did not do 9/11, alone. Muslims did have a hand in the towers destruction.
Yes

They inadvertently supplied the fake ID

Old 07-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Platinum Member

I think Osama Bin Laden did his own suicide mission ** opting to be the fall guy in the whole conspiracy. Mainly because he knew he was gonna die anyway.

Old 08-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Platinum Member

Well well.
Was the evidence too much for the truthers opposition?
Now they seem to be killing off the witnesses that support the truthers

Old 09-06-2011, 02:44 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Yes

They inadvertently supplied the fake ID
The Muslims supplied the fake ID? That's it? Then who do you think high-jacked the planes, because it wasn't the Israelis? It was the Muslims!

Old 09-07-2011, 07:52 AM
Diamond Member

Iran's Hezbollah had nothing to do with 243 dead U.S. Marines in 1983, they were just standing at the bus stop.

These anti-American, pro-Muslim traitors need a bullet to the skull.

Old 09-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
Iran's Hezbollah had nothing to do with 243 dead U.S. Marines in 1983, they were just standing at the bus stop.

These anti-American, pro-Muslim traitors need a bullet to the skull.
Anti and pro people need to open their eyes period.

Racism is a good ploy to keep the public attention while they screw with us globally. This is not racial and its not even terrorism. Its all about the American government manipulating public opinion.

Al of us while we are arguing on this level is doing the elite a tremendous service by keeping busy with their ploys.

They are doing a wonderful job of divide and conquer here with our cooperation.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:22 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Explain to us how that works, please. Never heard of it...
Fusion is where the strong force is sufficient to produce an inelastic collision between baryonic matter. It had been assumed (or the meme had been projected) that very high temperature and pressure was required. However, in chemistry the catalyst is a well-known enabler of reaction. There are various ways you could 'catalyse' a nuclear reaction to speed it up....

Quote:
Cold fusion refers to a nuclear fusion process which occurs at or near room temperature, as compared to conventional nuclear fusion, which requires a very hot (100 million degrees) plasma. There are a number of such processes which are under investigation and are generally considered to be scientifically reputable,
http://www.factbook.org/wikipedia/en...ld_fusion.html

Logically it will be possible to create a range of fusion reactivity speeds.

I do not think matter is being created or destroyed here. I think it is 'nuclear chemistry' where the conservation of ****** holds.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
The Muslims supplied the fake ID? That's it? Then who do you think high-jacked the planes, because it wasn't the Israelis? It was the Muslims!
It was the Israelis. They commandeered and then switched the planes. Probably the passengers were a mix of agents and innocents.

Dainel Lewin being on one of the planes is a clue.

There was an 'exercise' going on - and how easy to inform the pilots that they had to land

Some outstanding questions remain

http://911review.com/errors/phantom/bumble.html

But the fact that Dov Zakheim was involved with 757 tanker procurement, remote control systems and the missing $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon budget is extremely strong circumstantial evidence for this hypothesis. Note an airliner definitely did not hit the Pentagon, or crash at Shanksville.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Fusion is where the strong force is sufficient to produce an inelastic collision between baryonic matter. It had been assumed (or the meme had been projected) that very high temperature and pressure was required. However, in chemistry the catalyst is a well-known enabler of reaction. There are various ways you could 'catalyse' a nuclear reaction to speed it up....

http://www.factbook.org/wikipedia/en...ld_fusion.html

Logically it will be possible to create a range of fusion reactivity speeds.
I know how fusion works. I know about cold fusion. That's not what I asked.

What I asked was: What is "the fast version of cold fusion" and how does it work? Specifically, how is a "fast version of cold fusion" possible to use as an explosive?

It's pretty obvious you made it up as you went along, but please give it a shot! Give us the explanation!

Quote:
I do not think matter is being created or destroyed here. I think it is 'nuclear chemistry' where the conservation of ****** holds
Uh? You don't think so?
You are aware that the conversion of matter into energy is the very reason that we get energy from a nuclear reaction?

Do you really know what you are talking about here?

Old 09-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
I know how fusion works. I know about cold fusion. That's not what I asked.

What I asked was: What is "the fast version of cold fusion" and how does it work? Specifically, how is a "fast version of cold fusion" possible to use as an explosive?

It's pretty obvious you made it up as you went along, but please give it a shot! Give us the explanation!

Uh? You don't think so?
You are aware that the conversion of matter into energy is the very reason that we get energy from a nuclear reaction?

Do you really know what you are talking about here?
We are told that. Prove it

As for fusion

We have slow (cold) and superfast (hot). You think NOTHING IN BETWEEN?

How to initiate hot? The book says via a fission bomb. Or maybe high ****** LASER.

But if a cold fusion reaction can be made critical why not cold > hot > explosion?

Last edited by rodin : 09-12-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
It was the Israelis. They commandeered and then switched the planes. Probably the passengers were a mix of agents and innocents.

Dainel Lewin being on one of the planes is a clue.

There was an 'exercise' going on - and how easy to inform the pilots that they had to land

Some outstanding questions remain

http://911review.com/errors/phantom/bumble.html

But the fact that Dov Zakheim was involved with 757 tanker procurement, remote control systems and the missing $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon budget is extremely strong circumstantial evidence for this hypothesis. Note an airliner definitely did not hit the Pentagon, or crash at Shanksville.
Let’s pull out another example from the Northwoods memo:

Quote:
“It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight.

“a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

“b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the international distress frequency a “MAY DAY” message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by the destruction of aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow IACO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to “sell” the incident.

PAINTED AND NUMBERED AS AN EXACT DUPLICATE…THE DUPLICATE WOULD BE SUBSTITUTED FOR THE ACTUAL CIVIL AIRCRAFT…ARRANGEMENTS WILL HAVE BEEN MADE TO EVACUATE THE PASSENGERS.
http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com...ticipated-911/

Old 09-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
We are told that. Prove it

As for fusion

We have slow (cold) and superfast (hot). You think NOTHING IN BETWEEN?

How to initiate hot? The book says via a fission bomb. Or maybe high ****** LASER.

But if a cold fusion reaction can be made critical why not cold > hot > explosion?
I don't have to prove that, it has been proven by others. The scientific community agrees that you can't get energy from nothing. To get energy from fusion, matter is converted to energy.

The only scientifically proven way to get fusion started is via high temperature and high pressure. Two examples are plasma in a torus (like in the experimental reactors) or via e.g. a fission device, the method used in a hydrogen bomb.

"Cold fusion" is a speculation. The word "cold" comes from the fact that it's a slow process and occurs at temperetaures much lower than in a fusion bomb. Therefore it's no explosion, but a slow process.

You're talking about "fast cold fusion". That would practically mean "fast slow fusion". That's a contradiction in terms.

You can't have it both ways. And more important: you can't invent scientific theories that doesn't exist just to support your reasoning.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. You are trying to build a crackpot theory about a fusion bomb bringing down the towers and you have to invent an impossible and unheard of fusion method as you go along. What does that tell us about your theory?

Last edited by Kelderek : 09-12-2011 at 02:19 AM.

Old 09-12-2011, 05:41 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
Two 110 story buildings collapsed. The concrete and sheet rock portions were pulverized by the shear weight of the debris. Did you expect the concrete to stay in one piece?

And no, the steel was not turned into dust.
Originally Posted by eugene66

I see people are still trying to get their heads around this one. How can thick steel collumns simply turn to dust in seconds like that? Must be some incredible machine that does that.

Since when dos a building turn to powder from the top down?

If a brick or a concrete wall falls one story down to the one below how can it turn to dust?

Gravel maybe yeah but not dust.

And what made these holes in the steel rubble?

Conveniently in the centre so it cannot be seen from the outside.

I am not saying its nuclear but it definitely turned to dust.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Newbie Member

You have proved nothing, and know nothing about demolition or comparative modeling. Anything you could imagine building a scale model out of would have a much greater strength to weight ratio than the materials in the actual tower, and totally different mechanical dynamics. If you want to come close use chicken eggs with the yolks blown out as walls and fairly heavy sheets of glass with lots of deep cuts in them weakening their structure as the floors with some lead weights spread around on each floor. Then slam the side a few layers from the top and see what happens when the sudden weight of the top floors hits the floor below. And this isn’t even close and would useless to predict actual effects. But it is thousands of times closer than your examples. Highly refined computer modeling using the properties and weights of the materials used predicts that exactly what happened is extremely likely. It is possible that the materials could have shifted more from center but very unlikely considering the dynamics.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CascaRufio View Post
You have proved nothing, and know nothing about demolition or comparative modeling. Anything you could imagine building a scale model out of would have a much greater strength to weight ratio than the materials in the actual tower, and totally different mechanical dynamics. If you want to come close use chicken eggs with the yolks blown out as walls and fairly heavy sheets of glass with lots of deep cuts in them weakening their structure as the floors with some lead weights spread around on each floor. Then slam the side a few layers from the top and see what happens when the sudden weight of the top floors hits the floor below. And this isn’t even close and would useless to predict actual effects. But it is thousands of times closer than your examples. Highly refined computer modeling using the properties and weights of the materials used predicts that exactly what happened is extremely likely. It is possible that the materials could have shifted more from center but very unlikely considering the dynamics.
Dude even if you hang those floors on twine to just suspend them long enough for the floors above to come and hit it. Even if you do that it would take a lot longer than 10 seconds to pancake.
Besides that the core columns would still be standing.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
I don't have to prove that, it has been proven by others. The scientific community agrees that you can't get energy from nothing. To get energy from fusion, matter is converted to energy.

The only scientifically proven way to get fusion started is via high temperature and high pressure. Two examples are plasma in a torus (like in the experimental reactors) or via e.g. a fission device, the method used in a hydrogen bomb.

"Cold fusion" is a speculation. The word "cold" comes from the fact that it's a slow process and occurs at temperetaures much lower than in a fusion bomb. Therefore it's no explosion, but a slow process.

You're talking about "fast cold fusion". That would practically mean "fast slow fusion". That's a contradiction in terms.

You can't have it both ways. And more important: you can't invent scientific theories that doesn't exist just to support your reasoning.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. You are trying to build a crackpot theory about a fusion bomb bringing down the towers and you have to invent an impossible and unheard of fusion method as you go along. What does that tell us about your theory?
Kelderek

This thread and many other expert analyses have PROVEN that WTC7 was a controlled demolition. That is not at issue here. I am SUGGESTING that some kind of exotic charges were used based on

a) Elevated Tritium levels
b) The fact that the Tritium levels were even quoted in the NIST report
c) The background of Steven Jones
d) Certain unusual aspects of the demolitions and after effects such as molten steel persisting

This was an interesting story from 11 January 1992

Quote:
Cold fusion researchers are puzzled and worried by an explosion last week that killed one of their colleagues, a British electrochemist. A cold fusion 'cell at SRI International in Menlo Park, California, blew up while Andrew Riley was bending over it, killing him instantly.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...aboratory.html

Quote:
Since the announcement of cold fusion by Fleishmann and Pons [1], there have been a lot of
research worldwide on the D/Pd system; some explosions in D/Pd systems especially in D/Pd
electrolytic systems have happened, the accident at SRI International [2] was a famous one. It
was suggested that explosion in the D/Pd system is caused by Oxygen/Deuterium recombination
[2]. In our D/Pd electrolytic experiments, three explosions occurred in April 1991. After
examining the remains of one of the explosions, we concluded that it was caused by cold fusion
in a Pd tube.
Quote:
4. A proposal for mechanism of cold fusion
Where such large excess heat comes from? Why the heat mismatches nuclear products? It is
puzzle for us and very difficult to explain within the domain of the physical and chemical
knowledge now available, it is possible that new physics appears in it.
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ZhangXontheexplo.pdf

Last edited by rodin : 10-10-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:46 AM
Silver Member

Since the previous the server here has been 'too busy' twice. With what, FFS? Certainly not traffic.... surely?

Here's a question for Kederek. Can you source this quote (no Googling now)

Quote:
America's Worst Nightmare....HOMEBUILT H-BOMBS! Cold fusion
Technology enables anyone to build a nuke from commonly available materials.