report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2010, 05:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

is dataentrywork.net a scam?

Just found this site and I'm curious if anyone here has tried it. It claims there are no registration fees unlike the other data entry sites but I'm still wary.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: is dataentrywork.net a scam?

So I signed up using my "junk" email acct. Guess what? I can be a "standard" member for free and refer members to them to make money..

Or I can pay a fee and upgrade to have access to the data entry jobs etc.. .

I was wondering how they were going to "sell" the data entry jobs.

I can also tell you with a lot of confidence from their advertising that the data entry jobs are nothing more than "how to do affiliate marketing" instructions.

Steer clear in my opinion. REAL work at home jobs don't ask you to jump through hoops, pay money etc.

ETA: They are also completely violating the google TOS by showing so many google ads on one page.. I expect that won't last long... :)

Old 08-20-2010, 01:15 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
So I signed up using my "junk" email acct. Guess what? I can be a "standard" member for free and refer members to them to make money..

Or I can pay a fee and upgrade to have access to the data entry jobs etc.. .

I was wondering how they were going to "sell" the data entry jobs.

I can also tell you with a lot of confidence from their advertising that the data entry jobs are nothing more than "how to do affiliate marketing" instructions.

Steer clear in my opinion. REAL work at home jobs don't ask you to jump through hoops, pay money etc.

ETA: They are also completely violating the google TOS by showing so many google ads on one page.. I expect that won't last long... :)
Wow! Thanks! That helps a lot!

Old 08-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Information is Power

Great info and research.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Yes, it is confirmed that dataentrywork.net is 100% scam.
I am mailing them daily about my payments but to no use.
I fear of loosing my $25 to this site.
I have seen many such posts around where the site is declared scam!
Stay away from this one!

Last edited by hawk11 : 11-21-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:44 AM
Money Making Opportunities Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACarlos View Post
Just found this site and I'm curious if anyone here has tried it. It claims there are no registration fees unlike the other data entry sites but I'm still wary.
Many of the data entry job sites are scam. They simply tell that the registration is FREE, but you will not be able to access to the real data entry jobs unless you upgrade your account by paying money.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I am new at Scam.com

They either take a long time in updating their database or know that the US is closing into the scam. I wish I would have checked here first before using my junk email address to sign up. Oh well, live and learn. I received the activation link in email right after signing up. Then a confirmation email that my account has been activated. I guess they didn't get that email themselves though. Because when I went to the site to log in it says that email is not registered. Keep up the great insight scam finders.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:15 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i couldn't even get any login id after registration lol

totally scam

Old 02-12-2011, 07:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Many internet online job offering companies are either scammed or whether/if they are not scam but they paid their members a very low amount of money for example dataentryportal.biz named british online job offering company if take work from their members about 100 US dollars then pay only 30 to 55 US dollars to their members so that such company deduct/cut off a huge amount of money from your work similarly staronline jobs and spectrum online job named online job offering companies do same. these are danger companies and i suggest to all internet users donot join such job offering companies because they waste their huge time and also money of the people and make fowl the people who use and try to find such online job offering companies. so BEWARE from such job offering companies

Old 03-27-2011, 10:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACarlos View Post
Hii @Acarlos lots of data entry company that offers without registration Data entry work

Dawar Computers is one of them

Old 09-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Newbie Member

My best sugession not to go for the people whos minimum payouts are high and who charge you to give the work etc you can try who never charge you and as well as their minimum payout levels are low they may be genuine

Old 09-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Newbie Member

Yes it may be but my best sugession is to work for for free registration and as well as low payout sites like 1$ etc because your hardwork may be lost if they dont pay you I think you can try with this http://www.dataentryoperator.co.in where their minimum payout levels are 1$ or less than 1$ so you get paid regularly

Old 03-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Silver Member

I have not heard much about it but things are not positive. I stopped doing data entry jobs a long time ago.