report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Used Car Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Mitch Rider - Ron Retana the biggest rip off!!

After several emails from Jesyca , Rons daughter and all the other people he ripped off, I guess the worst victims off all this was Ron's family. They have to live with the truth of what a Bast*rd of a Dad they had. And if he really loved them he would return to the States and face his crimes and look his wife and children in their eyes. Ron will always be looking over his shoulder, never really free, and his loss of Salvation will be his choice. God will be his final Judge. To everyone, beware of this man, he is a liar and a thief. He will take you for whatever he can, and just run away from his family without regard to their feelings.

Old 02-09-2012, 12:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Mitch Rider - High Country Motors RIP OFF!

I am in Costa Rica. I met this douchebag.....I know where he lives and i know his phone number.anyone need this info contact me.....Should i tell the US embassy down here

Old 02-09-2012, 12:46 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I am currently in Costa Rica . I met this douchebag called Ron Retana. I know where he lives and i have his phone number.

Old 02-17-2012, 02:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

OK. I can see Ron has lots of friends looking for him.

Well I have been stupid too but not for much... Seems like he is running out of money... But this time, he chose the wrong people. So, I am gonna talk to him, and then, once i gave him what he deserves... I am more than happy to share my info about RON RETANA in Costa Rica.

I DO know:

-His real name and his 2 surmanes
-His phone numbers
-His exact address
-Where he is working
-What kind of car he drives
-The 8 companies registered on the name of his dad + the 5 on the name of his brother Jefery. ...Ron doesn t have anything on his name...

-Contact details for those companies.

-An actual company in the USA! (maybe on the name of his dad)... Well, this one is a freebie as I am not in the USA:

It s named: "RyR Investment - 175 Olive street,San Bernardino - CA 92410-3665" It s just 20km West from Foothill Auto Body, in Rancho Cucamonga... place for which one he has been sentenced to $150.000 in March 2011 for scam I presume.

Here is the link by the way:

http://www.sgvexaminer.com/images/20...%2023%2011.pdf page B-14.

After reading this thread, I would be glad to make him pay for all you. OH!... and yes, referring to a previous comment, I WILL make sure the rest of his life in Costa Rica gonna be Hell! Shame for him that he cannot go back to the US!

Old 02-20-2012, 01:43 AM
Newbie Member

Well it look like Ron is burning all his bridges fast. After all the emails I have received this week I think Ron would be Safer back in the US JAILS.
Jesyca Retana are you listening?
Time to call your Dad and have him turn his thieving ass in.
There are 15-20 cases filed against him. There is probably twice that many not filed. Mine was not filed as he fled to Costa Rica and could not be served.
I am still paying off the money I borrowed to buy a car(s) from him with interest. By the time I pay it off I will have paid double or more. I kind of figured someday this would catch up to him. I am not going to spend good money on bad. I don't believe there is enough to go around and there are already judgments in place.
Ron if you are listening, hope you had fun stealing for a living, losing your family, putting your son in Jail, causing hardships to other families, and living it up gambling.
Oh and yes I still have a copy of the canceled credit card check I wrote you, and the contract we drew up, in case you think you can deny this. I will gladly appear to any hearing with it.
Now if your lucky you'll spend the rest of your life in jail. No poker tables there jerk.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Newbie Member

I just want to remind you all that this is a public blog and anyone can see it. If you post on this blog an email is sent to all associated including Rons daughter Jesyca Retana. There has been over 8000 views here so a lot of people are watching. Just use caution here. My email is listed in the blog if you prefer to have your info anonymous. I wish I had never met Ron, but in the end I hope he wishes he never met me.