report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Sports Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2011, 10:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Football Movies

Goad 1, 2, 3 and 4
Shaolin Soccer
The longest yard
Remember the Titans
Blind Side

Old 06-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Newbie Member

There are so many different football movie i see like the blind side, remember the titan, radio, water boy etc, they all movie are too good i like they all movie.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Newbie Member

i like Shaolin Soccer.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Newbie Member

These are the following movies i like very much........

The Game Plan
Code Breakers
The Longest Yard
Shaolin Soccer
Rudy

Old 07-27-2011, 03:27 AM
Newbie Member

I would like to say Longest yard. This was a great movie.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Jaidev and Kavita Bhasin live a middle-classed lifestyle in Southall, England, along with their son, Sunny. During the mid-80s Jaidev was a star football player for the all-Asian Southall Football Club, and their team was very successful so much so that it generated hatred from opposing mainstream Caucasian teams, who attacked Jaidev and the team's coach, Tony Singh. This spelled the end of the team, and the ground was then rented out for weddings and birthday parties. Jaidev wanted Sunny to follow in his footsteps, but Sunny believed himself to be British and joined the Aston Football Club. When the time came for selection, Sunny, often referred to as 'Paki', was sidelined. Embittered, he joined the Southall Club, and he, and the Captain Shaan Ali Khan, as well as Coach Tony Singh, steered the team to many victories including a place in the semi-finals. Just before Southall team was to play against Gatwick, they get the news that Sunny has flip-flopped again - this time he has switched to the Melbourne Club in exchange for a fancy sports car, a 4 bedroom mansion, a handsome signing amount, and an equally generous weekly allowance - leaving Southall to turn it's ground over to the Chair of the City Council who wants to demolish it, and build a shopping mall and theme park in it's place.

Old 08-23-2011, 02:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have watched most of the movies that mentioned here.. but I liked Blind Side the most.. and The Longest Yard in the second place

Old 09-08-2011, 01:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

its obviously not soccer, americans cant play the game for shit this is england and this is fuckin FOOTBALL!

Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 AM
Newbie Member

for this I would like to say Longest yard is all time favourite movie.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

hi, as you all are talking about football movies and you know what's my words about it, stick with guys for different reasons. Sometimes it's for the inspiration—we can see ourselves in the locker room when the coach slams the door and looks for the nearest table to flip over, or in the huddle when it's fourth-and-long with only a prayer of reaching the end zone. They put us in the mood to go outside and see if our spiral still looks good—or, barring that, to sit and admire the skill of the guy who does it professionally. Before the game comes on this weekend, try warming up with one of these enduring football films.
Here are the some football based movies....
Field of Vision 2011 NR 84 mins.
5th Quarter, The 2010 PG 96 mins.
Big Fan 2009 R 88 mins.
Blind Side, The 2009 PG-13 129 mins.
Express, The 2008 PG 130 mins.
Leatherheads 2007 PG-13 114 mins.
Comebacks, The 2007 PG-13 84 mins.
Game Plan, The 2007 PG 110 mins.
Facing the Giants 2006 PG 111 mins.
Invincible 2006 PG 105 mins.
Gridiron Gang 2006 PG-13 120 mins.
We Are Marshall 2006 PG 127 mins.
Code Breakers

Old 02-26-2013, 04:58 AM
Newbie Member

Shaolin Soccer is my best football movies.