report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2011, 12:55 PM
I am new at Scam.com

DinarGuru.com

Watch out for these guys. They keep predicting the Iraq Dinar will RV every week. To have fun just read the post below. I have to guess they think people are stupid or they themselves are very, very stupid. Just look at the track record for the last couple of days.
It's a real crack up

DinarGuru.com Scam

5-26-2011 Guru Studley We are getting great info...cannot get specific...confirmations from all over the globe that we are in the best window i've ever seen. I hope we have an excellent Memorial Day weekend.

5-26-2011 Guru Scooter The letter of intent aka the Latest Withdrawal Agreement--Article XXV this is a signed agreement between the two countries and part of the deal is that Chpt. 7 ends upon the execution of this contract...it’s a very important document and it puts us one step closer to our elusive RV!!! Much much closer!!! The official date is June 30th to transfer of DFI from UN to US Treasury...but honestly this shouldn’t derail the RV from happening sooner...I think we have never been closer and things are looking exceptional!!! $1.75 to $1.95 still is a sweet spot...I’ve always liked that spot — it allows them to glide into the 3 range in time for GCC deployment in 2015 [if you are into document support, this is a great read from Dinar Daddy...check it out! ]

5-26-2011 Guru Adam Montana what I see is steady progress towards what we really want to happen – stability and forward motion...between now and June 15th I expect to see the MOS position filled...once the position is filled, and we fast track (2 to 7 weeks) to HCL or CH 7, then we could be 48 hours or not much more than that from CASHING IN!

5-26-2011 Guru Poppy2 i have talked with several new people at major positions and many that have always been negative and laughed, today said this thing is happening and all these are bank presidents at some major banks...many major corporations announced they where getting invested in iraq today.

5-26-2011 NewsHound Guru BondLady There's a lot of very positive things going on here for us. They've been having emergency meetings to set the GOI...they have to make their 1st payment on the Paris Club debt... Inflation is eating them up now from high priced goods & things like electricity & building supplys, etc. ... the more construction they do at 1170 rate the higher these products are getting. Gotta RV to bring that under control.

5-26-2011 Guru TonyTNT We are here, we are in the moment...I'm ecstatic...Explained why it didn't happen...it makes sense to me...but I can't explain because its sensitive information...Process is not where it used to be- it's closer to you and me now...new sources today from Iraq, Canada, US...Confirmations from banks...They knew the EXACT date and time 5 days ago...They are getting their plans together now--how to handle people, lines, security etc...if banks are @ this level we have to be close...Tellers will NOT be in the loop until the very last moment...It's part of the plan. My sources are preparing, talking to attorneys, setting things up....you should be too...You're about to enjoy the good life...I'm hearing well over $4 and between now and Monday...

5-26-2011 Guru Checkmate I know we are right there...I don't care about the date...feels like 3 or 5 days...

5-26-2011 Guru OKIE_OIL_MAN THIS APPEARS TO BE A WONDERFUL WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES. THE DELAY HAS BEEN POLITICALLY MOTIVATED BUT WAS SOLVED & AGREED UPON JUST TODAY (Wednesday). THE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING WAS ALL EXPOSED TODAY (Wednesday) & REMEDY WAS ADMINISTERED. THIS RIDE WAS SCHEDULED TO STOP OVER 2 WEEK'S AGO BUT THE INVESTIGATION OF CERTAIN WELL PLACED INDIVIDUALS WERE NOT COMPLETE UNTIL TODAY (Wednesday). THE RIDE IS SLOWING DOWN, GETTING READY TO STOP!!

5-25-2011 NewsHound Guru Bondlady - I'll leave the chat up for prolly a yr or so after the rv so u all will be able to stay in touch and i'll pop in from time to time, but ill be out living my life and doing good things for people!

5-25-2011 Guru Breitling the iraq’s sent imf a letter of intent, which is what we have been waiting for...its Iraq that is slowing things down….the RV can not happen unless the ministers are seated...no rv before June 1...odds are very good for an RV before July 1, 2011...it is all looking good…. I am pumped

5-25-2011 GURU TERRYK I'M HEARING THAT WE ARE TO SEE THINGS MOVING ON THURSDAY. THURSDAY IS A HOT DAY, I HEAR LIQUID HOT!!

5-25-2011 GURU BLAINO Getting mixed signals in our intel for today. We are informed that it was supposed to go last night (Monday), then today (Tuesday)...and now... (wait for it...)..."tonight"! ...When things confirm a lil more, we'll let you know...

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT Today [yesterday] was a VERY VERY quiet day...no conversations, didn't get calls about requirements that need to be met, no one saying wait until this or that is done etc...this is the first time this has happened--everyone said I don't know...Great things happening at Chase...amazing things are happening at Wells Fargo...new books being delivered, pages updated etc...this is the only reason I can see why it wasn't happening...

5-25-2011 Guru Checkmate We are as close as we can be without being there...It was as quiet over in Iraq today [yesterday] as it was over here...I don't believe people have cashed out already because it just doesn't make sense to me...I absolutely believe it could happen tonight this week or even today or anytime....

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT Every major bank was looking for it to happen today [yesterday]...last
Thursday every major bank got their top executives together for a meeting, they did it again on Saturday and they did it again yesterday [Tuesday]...I was 99.9% sure it was going to happen...no way we are getting these people together and not do it--I can't see it not happening--but guess what [it didn't]....The banks are waiting for updated materials on other currencies...this was not delivered to all banks....I don't know how long it takes from having the meetings to when it happens...I can see it happening this week.

5-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT A call came in this morning from an ABC guy(you know what that means)he spoke with a treasury person and the guy said 'everything you said on the call Monday night was right on...

5-24-2001 Guru STEVEI Everything I am hearing is positive and nothing negative. Right now no new is great news. We all just need to let this play out...

5-24-2011 Guru Seeker : -- Renumeration is the first phase of three phases - it started friday @ 12:30PM CDT and resumed this morning @ 9:00AM CDT -- once the renumeration phase is complete (sending and receiving unabated signal to all global banks/forex, etc) phase two starts with the RI - reinstitution of the rate and selection/confirmation of designated financial participants (banks-facilities) which can take up to 72hrs -- afterwards the RV which is where the new rate is locked and goes live (NOTE - RV can happen simultaneously with RI if system warranted)

5-24-2011 Comedian Guru Manger (aka OdaMay Brown) Magic guru 8 Ball predicts...*shakie..shake'.... Ok...It's says june 7th at the rate of $19.23...until june 7th for a new shake...(This goes out the people having a good time in chat...just a little humor)

5-24-2011 Guru ELSIE SHIT HAPPENS.... OUT OF OUR CONTROL...BLUNT ENOUGH [?] (a little frustrated today...)

5-24-2011 Guru BLUWOLF There are 900 world banks & all are ready at this hour, there are no glitches, holdup is of political profile, spotlight issues, 72 hr thing [wait period] was already done, it's in green so everyone is locked, loaded & ready to exchange.

5-24-2011 Guru Breitling I have been focused on June of this year since last August...we are moving at light speed...From June 1st to June 30th be on the look out [for]: Iraq should be International on the WTO (World Trade Organization) list. Security Ministry seats should be voted on during this period of time. Pre DFI expiration maneuvering will be evident.

5-24-2011 Guru Med THE WTO IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR AN RV AND NEVER WAS...IT IS THE ERBIL AGREEMENT TO ME...I DO NOT SEE AN RV THIS MONTH ANYMORE... IF THEY GET THE SECURITY DONE AND THEN GET THE STRATEGIC COUNSEL VOTED ON LETS SAY BY 1ST WEEK OF JUNE I...THE EARLIEST THAT A DRAFT WOULD BE SENT TO THE COUNSEL OF MINISTERS IS BY THE 3RD WEEK OF JUNE ...THIS IS A MONTH TO MONTH SITUATION NOW AND IT HINGES ON THE SETTLEMENT OF SOME KEY ISSUES...I THINK ALL THIS IS ABOUT IRAQ ONLY AND WHAT IS MISSING INTERNALLY NOT ANY OUTSIDE ENTITY OR COVERAGE OF ASSETS... I BELIEVE TO BE THE PROBLEM SECTARIAN RIVALRY

5-24-2011 Guru TonyTNT Been a really really great day [yesterday May 23rd]...The day you've been waiting for for the past 8 years is finally here... Everything that was put out today is saying that it will be [RV] here tomorrow...I think it will be at the bank in the morning...they will be ready and waiting for you...It's over. I'm 99.9% positive...the only thing that was different today was they said they were NOT going to stop it this time. Great sources saying U.S. government held it up...gave the signal to go today...meetings today in Iraq and US final agreements passed and agreed on...Green lights all around the world...Hearing rate could come out lower to get people to cash in and then increase two more times ...High High Alert for tomorrow...should be a change in life day.

5-24-2011 Guru Franklyspeaking 23rd to 28th is his week for a RV to appear...next window after this is June 12th...

5-24-2011 Guru Blaino 1. Major Bank, South East, bulking [up] on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said!

5-24-2011 Guru Poppy2 Great news...things are about to bust wide open...confirmed today Canadian banks showing green on Iraq dinar...can't cash in until RV goes worldwide...then it will be activated. Iraq asked today & was accepted into the WTO all they need to become a permanent member now is a tradable currency...

The Scammer Banner Has Struck

Old 08-18-2011, 05:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: DinarGuru.com

This person is a writer, all of the guru's will turn out to be one persons imagination. Who would benefit from this, Dinar Banker and the likes there of? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

A USA marine loaded he said a 40 ft container with Iraqi dinar and labeled it c/- bush it was sent to treasury , dinar banker is federal reserve backed it makes scence ,it's called bush money laundering hehehe fund? The gurus are CIA pumpers ,every day it RV , last week people were with drawing , no proof no fact no evidence ,iriqi does not know about it? It it revalued to USA $ it would be worthless , the reserve bank closed 9/3/2012 end of lease?there's talk switzerland will be the new banking system , the USA says there the banking system run by aliens ?
The 2 currencies on sale are Iraqi, Vietnam,,.? Both countries USA invaded and committed geniside and looted the store houses of money ,gold, etc, both sit in treasury USA , out of 169 countries to RV there's no country no media,no wiki leaks,no relatives of any bankers, no person on earth that knows about the RV not even russia,china, eourope, aust,Germany,India, etc only the CIA gurus know ,it strange ,millions deceived ,Iraqi RV but only to 1000 Iraqi to $1.
it's a OKIE jokey joke,every day since 2009 ?bush has made millions?

Old 04-07-2012, 07:56 PM
AMAZON LOCAL ROCKS

Interesting subject,time will tell the tale on the iqd.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru Joe View Post
A USA marine loaded he said a 40 ft container with Iraqi dinar and labeled it c/- bush it was sent to treasury , dinar banker is federal reserve backed it makes scence ,it's called bush money laundering hehehe fund? The gurus are CIA pumpers ,every day it RV , last week people were with drawing , no proof no fact no evidence ,iriqi does not know about it? It it revalued to USA $ it would be worthless , the reserve bank closed 9/3/2012 end of lease?there's talk switzerland will be the new banking system , the USA says there the banking system run by aliens ?
The 2 currencies on sale are Iraqi, Vietnam,,.? Both countries USA invaded and committed geniside and looted the store houses of money ,gold, etc, both sit in treasury USA , out of 169 countries to RV there's no country no media,no wiki leaks,no relatives of any bankers, no person on earth that knows about the RV not even russia,china, eourope, aust,Germany,India, etc only the CIA gurus know ,it strange ,millions deceived ,Iraqi RV but only to 1000 Iraqi to $1.
it's a OKIE jokey joke,every day since 2009 ?bush has made millions?
Enteristang!

I speaketh muchly flooint Inglishem tu!