report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Skinny Body Care

I'm always fascinated that we now call Illegal pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing. I guess MLM follows the letter of the law, but certainly not the spirit. Give the skinny body folks a fake email address and they will explain exactly their fraud. Oh, You must sign up by Thursday or the whole offer is worthless. Seriously? Why the Frack didn't you pay attention in school?

Old 06-10-2011, 03:35 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I joined Skinny Body Care 2 months ago and I have 410379 Pre-Enrollees and 3560 PAID Members in MY POWERLINE and it is STILL GROWING!...Guess how much I am Getting paid? $8.00. Yes, I only getting paid eight dollars while I spent more than $8.00.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

You tell me if it's a scam, I paid and changed my mind immediately. Had to wait to get my product then sent it back immediately as told....

This all started on 6th May 2011, now 5/6 weeks later, no refund.

As you can see below from my communications with them, they always answered fast till they had to pay.

I have been in MLM for over 25 years and this is the closet thing to a money go round you can get. People are going to end up with cupboards full of the stuff. I know several people who joined at a level to get a position which gave them 6 months supply.

If they want to maintain that position, and don't sponsor anyone, then they have to buy another 6 months the following month.

I welcome your comments because I am ready to expose this.

Here are the communications before they blocked me from the site:

Miss sold by your system Go Back to Open Tickets

David Selwood Said... 2011-05-06 05:33:20
All week you have been sending me emails to let me know how many people have paid and will be in my downline if I decide to join.

On joining this was not the case and the only people in my downline are those sponsored by my sponsor, I find this 'Sharp Practice' and possibly illegal to miss represent in this fashion.

Your comments please before I cancel my distributorship and contact the authorities.

SBC Support Said... 2011-05-06 18:36:00
I don't understand your question.

David Selwood Said... 2011-05-07 09:17:27
I don't understand your answer. Please cancel my payment and distributorship and credit my payment back to my credit card please.

You have miss represented the opportunity and I wish to have nothing more to do with it.

Please send confirmation to my email address.

David Selwood.

SBC Support Said... 2011-05-07 10:25:47
Hi David,

Please return your product and you will be given a full refund as soon as we receive it.

Your autoship has been cancelled and you will no longer be billed.

Thanks

David Selwood Said... 2011-05-07 10:44:47
I don't have any products, I only joined on Thursday and live in the UK

SBC Support Said... 2011-05-07 10:47:53
Your order shipped yesterday. You will have it in a few days.

David Selwood Said... 2011-05-16 04:45:45
I have the product now and posting back today.

SBC Support Said... 2011-05-17 17:41:19
great.

David Selwood Said... 2011-05-25 15:37:39
I sent the product back nearly a week ago, have you credited the money to the credit card yet?

David Selwood Said... 2011-05-26 08:25:27
Another day gone and no reply, if you have not credited my card by tomorrow I will put it in the hands of the fraud department at the issuing card company.

No more stalling.

David Selwood Said... 2011-05-26 14:13:40
Another 6 hours and no reply, I Have copied this conversation and posting it on www.scam.com it seems appropriate. Will be contacting my card issuer in the morning.

SBC Support Said... 2011-05-26 21:58:13
Hello David,

As previously stated, once product is received and processed a refund will be issued.

David Selwood Said... 2011-05-28 13:00:49
It took you 1 day to process my order and send out the product, you have had it back for 4 days and you are telling me you are 'processing'it.

It takes 5 minutes to credit a card so get on with it.

As you can see, it is now nearly another 2 weeks and still no payment and not a word from them, SCAM or not a SCAM?

Old 06-10-2011, 09:31 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbefore. View Post
I joined Skinny Body Care 2 months ago and I have 410379 Pre-Enrollees and 3560 PAID Members in MY POWERLINE and it is STILL GROWING!...Guess how much I am Getting paid? $8.00. Yes, I only getting paid eight dollars while I spent more than $8.00.
your direct upline must not be doing a single thing to recruit people

You might have to wait a few more weeks if you are not going to recruit a single person.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:11 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Skinny Body Care is a business opportunity and not a scam. People get caught up in the hype and not listen to what is being said. Watch the movie it says you can make money without sponsoring. Yes but can your business grow with customers? If you join Skinny Body Care based on that fact then that was the wrong reason. If you want to learn how to market and promote your Skinny Body Care business visit Skinny Body Care Business Opportunity Scam and I will help you get your site on the first pages of Google.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scam-reviewer View Post
Skinny Body Care is a business opportunity and not a scam. People get caught up in the hype and not listen to what is being said. it says you can make money without sponsoring. Yes but can your business grow with customers? If you join Skinny Body Care based on that fact then that was the wrong reason. If you want to learn how to market and promote your Skinny Body Care business visit Skinny Body Care Business Opportunity Scam and I will help you get your site on the first pages of Google.
Gee.

Someone by the name of "scam-reviewer" who is a first time poster places an affiliate link to an MLM scam in this thread?

Now why would anyone in their right mind be suspicious of that.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by spovat View Post
another mlm huh? I won't use the S word but you're better off putting your efforts into a min wage job. why won't people learn to stay away from mlm unless they're the owner of the company...and I don't mean in the fake way.

until I see an mlm product that's not inferior,overpriced, or useless compared to what's available in the real market, I can only shake my head in disgust when someone proposes a new mlm.

ok pro mlm guys, I challenge you to put forth an mlm product thats fairly priced for the consumer...
Ok Here is my response...
www.krasniqi.nstoday.com
Listen to the information and then decide
there is much more info avaliable if you really wanna find out more and not just say that u know what this is about.
Best greatings
Safet Sweden

Old 06-23-2011, 09:20 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Wake up People. Whether you like it or not MLM is here to stay and it is big business.
Billion dollar companies exist- Herbal life, Mary Kay, Avon, Forever Living, Amway all MLM companies. So please, if you have failed in MLM, dont blame the model. What did you DO to make it successful.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Old 06-24-2011, 06:02 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisout View Post
Wake up People. Whether you like it or not MLM is here to stay and it is big business.
Billion dollar companies exist- Herbal life, Mary Kay, Avon, Forever Living, Amway all MLM companies. So please, if you have failed in MLM, dont blame the model. What did you DO to make it successful.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!
All right!! A new MLM promoter! Glad to have someone new to aim at. The old ones are getting tiresome in proving that they are pathetic liars, and or dimwitted.

Old 06-25-2011, 08:22 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello all,

I understand the reason for being cautious, but I have proof that if you are on the right TEAM in any opportunity with a plan to make every body productive you can do well in an opportunity. I have been keeping track of my progress in this company if anyone would like to see proof of the success I am having with it let me know.

And the product does work. It does help you lose weight.

Let me know the proper way to put this proof out to people here as I do not want to violate any terms of this organization.

Thank you,

Adam Perrin

Old 06-27-2011, 04:24 AM
Newbie Member

I do not know if it a scam or not but they pay me back my money when I ask them because they did not send me the product. I wrote them an email and the money was in my bank with in 10 days. Because I thought I do not have to work the way movie shows but noe I am joining only those program which are registered and have good alexa ranking so I am sure that many people are involved in that program and is registered company so there is no risk and I have stopped living in fear.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Computer Savvy

Well, well, well. 17 days ago, I came to this forum, for information on Skinny Body Care. There were pro's, and con's. I was thinking about joining. I read everything I could. I read people slamming the company, the product, the pay plan, the founder, the 'brainwashed idiots'.. oh yeah, those were the cons. It seemed to me at the time, that the people here that were condemning SBC, were slurring, calling names, pointing fingers and yelling, nearly cursing. and the pro people were calm, directing people to information that indeed, did explain things. Shakespeare once said, "Me thinks thou doth protest too much!" So, I joined. After 17 days, I have enrolled 2 distributors, and have enough money to buy my next months product. I didn't do very well my first two weeks. I'll get better. If I don't, by Christmas, at this rate, I'll have 26 distributors, and should be making about $1000.00 per month. I'll post again then, and let you know how its going. ... BTW,
http://WatchThis.SBCMovie.com
Darn, this is such a tough job. (Sarcasm, in case some of the cons here didn't get it.) - Les, business owner, manufacturer and seller 21 years now.

Last edited by Les Hut : 07-02-2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: fix typos

Old 07-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Skinny Body Care Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
What really hurts our industry is unsustainable business practices and hype such as..."if you join our group we'll build your business for you, with spillover"...

it rarely works...

"Spillover" is marketing hype...and cannot be depended on for income, residual or otherwise...

If you think your going to join an MLM and get someone else to do the heavy lifting for you (ie...recruit), you're fooling yourself. The illusion will end very soon.
Skinny Body Care is a very powerful business, the reason I know is because I have been marketing online for the last 4 years and I have never seen such a powerful business model like Skinny Body Care. The pill does really work and the company does pay the money in time.

The best way to make money in this business is by sponsoring yourself as you can make upto 95% of matching bonuses. Its no good, complaining about the business if you have not done your part. If you join the business you also have your own part to work with, not only depending on the spillover. Spillover is just a helping hand, not the real business.

Why not build up a team and work for 6 months to a year and see either you get paid or not.

Good luck to all the SBC members and happy promoting..

Thanks
Skinny Fortunes

Skinny Body Care Distributor
www.skinny5.com
London, UK

Old 07-03-2011, 03:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

A friend called me all excited about this company. I got on the conference call and signed up on the website for a free position. I found out that I would pay up to 200 dollars a month for bottles of the stuff. 49.99 for one. I asked him how many bottles do you need a day to lose weight. What is in the product. So essentially it is fiber. I mean wow, fiber? So I asked why the price difference. He said you could take more a day or you could sell them face to face. I was with a mlm for 3 years. Only 3 people earned over a million and only 3 earned over 500,000. You had about 100 who made 100,000 or more and about 50 who made over 50,000. The company felt those were great statistics but I didn't considering the company had recruited over a million people in it's history as an mlm. I later believed that 97% of all people who enter an mlm drop out after recruiting 2 people. The companies lean heavily on HYPE. Most of those people over 100,000 came with with an extensive contact list or from previous business knew how to network from their existing list and got referrals. The ones who made over 50,000 were real aggressive and lived, breathed and you know well everything that company. I saw time freedom as more time spent promoting the company and no freedom to do what you wanted to do. MLM is only for the owners and 3% who got in early, stayed and promote and hype hard.

Old 07-03-2011, 03:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

PS. So many folks out here say to the millions who got into mlm that it was their team, or they didn't work hard enough, or it was the product. Let me remind people that a guy made millions selling a pet rock. He largely used social networking to do it. No facebook, no opportunity meetings, no sales force. Some use the examples of AVON and the like as proof. Well Avon has a different model than the average mlm. All companies are not the like. Spill over companies go out of business quickly. Case in point, my friend called me to inform that the owner of the Skinny Body Care just announced that they will get rid of the free members because they are clogging up the system. Does that make sense. These companies change policies and compensation plans like we change our daily underwear. Millions of former associates just can't all be wrong.

Old 07-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Newbie Member

It makes absolutely no difference what I say, those who choose to believe me will and those who choose not to will not.

Skinny Fiber is far more than just Fiber and has many additional health benefits. Here is an independent review and many customer and distributor testimonials. http://www.businessforhome.org/2011/...e-review-2011/

The product flat out works, the compensation plan is the best in the industry, Skinny Fiber was sold in infomercials for 2 years before the product was bought by Ben Glinsky and converted to a direct selling model. Anyone who is a success online cops people calling them a scammer but take note that every company he has opened is still open and trading, he has not shut one to move onto the next fad, he has increased his portfolio over the years.

Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, Richard Branson and even Simon Cowell recommend direct selling, affiliate marketing, MLM, call it what you will, as the way to go. I would much rather listen to those millionaires than someone just screaming scam.

We have over 2500 people in a closed Facebook group for Distributors only so have no reason to lie to or brainwash each other, we are on the product and in the company. Join if you want to really make a difference in your life both physically and financially, we are.

Those who are realistically reviewing this thread need to note that the ones claiming we are a scam are showing links for other businesses, so do they have a motive or not?

I am building, I am earn and I am having exceptional results with the product. Makes absolutely no difference to me if you join or not, 1 in 4 people who visits my website joins and all are happy about it. You have the right to choose just as I did.

I will go on making a work from home income and benefiting enormously from this. I am perfectly happy having you be one of the 3 who looks at this and decides not to join, but it could make all the world of difference to you. So make sure you are truly informed before deciding this is not for you.

http://perfect.SBCPower.com

Cheryl-Ann Porter

PS. I have a really impressive personal testimonial on the product. If you really want to know more about Skinny Fiber, message me and I will share with you what it has done for me.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I noticed that the people that are slamming the product either have another product to sell or they have never even tried it. There are many lies on this forum. I don't want to accuse anyone of doing it intentionally but .....

Anyway, I was skeptical too of a "diet pill". I don't fall for that mess. I saw the testimonials/pictures of REAL people and that caught my attention. I decided to buy the product to see if it worked. I figured I'd give it a month. If I believe in it and I see results I will sell it. Well, I received the product in the mail in 3 days. Not only have I lost weight but it has also stabilized my blood sugar. I do not get the shakes from my hypoglycemia any longer. I'm sold and happy. I will continue to purchase the product and if anyone wants to buy it from me then that's a plus too.

Click here to see the label shown on the website that has the ingredients listed.

Do your OWN research on the ingredients. Dr. Oz even says that ONE of the 3 main ingredients (Glucomannan) listed in Skinny Fiber is the best diet pill product of 2010.
Watch what Dr. Oz had to say here on his show.

Then you have caralluma which is a natural appetite suppressant and cha de bugre that helps with metabolism. There are other natural ingredients listed that you can do your research on.

I will post real testimonials in my next post. I have to run now.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:06 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I noticed that the people that are slamming the product either have another product to sell or they have never even tried it. There are many lies on this forum. I don't want to accuse anyone of doing it intentionally but .....

Anyway, I was skeptical too of a "diet pill". I don't fall for that mess. I saw the testimonials/pictures of REAL people and that caught my attention. I decided to buy the product to see if it worked. I figured I'd give it a month. If I believe in it and I see results I will sell it. Well, I received the product in the mail in 3 days. Not only have I lost weight but it has also stabilized my blood sugar. I do not get the shakes from my hypoglycemia any longer. I'm sold and happy. I will continue to purchase the product and if anyone wants to buy it from me then that's a plus too.

Click here to see the label shown on the website that has the ingredients listed.

Do your OWN research on the ingredients. Dr. Oz even says that ONE of the 3 main ingredients (Glucomannan) listed in Skinny Fiber is the best diet pill product of 2010.
Watch what Dr. Oz had to say here on his show.

Then you have caralluma which is a natural appetite suppressant and cha de bugre that helps with metabolism. There are other natural ingredients listed that you can do your research on.

I will post real testimonials in my next post. I have to run now.