report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Silver Member

Re: The Business of The 21st Century

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
Link to what...the links to my company are always here. The link to the top 100 is what has been discussed here for the past week, you should keep up.

I love your little STFU...so quaint, gesundheit....goes well with the little blue whiny face.
That's another variation of your "the information is widely available" dance. What a scam! No wonder no one takes you seriously around here. You and Doyle and your vague, unsupported claims. 2 scammers in a pod.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
A new paradigm, more customers than affiliates...
That's MLM in a nutshell.

This knucklehead is acually bragging that his business has more customers than salesman. Can you freaking believe it?

A new "paradign"? It's called having a legitimate business. If mlm's have barley progressed to the concept of having more customers than salesman after 50+ years, then the mlm industry is in terrible trouble.

Didn't you ever wonder why Mcdonald's had more customers than stores? What a "paradign"..eh!

These people are unreal. Doyle, you better get to it and go find some customers...fast! Stop wasting your time here looking for affiliates.

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 06-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
If you refuse to make the numbers public and deliberately try to obfuscate them it is evidence of a scam. I don't want others with less experience to get scammed.
No it isn't. I tried your theory out and went to the local shoeshop owner and asked him to give me his accounts and tell me how much he is earning. He told me to eff off and mind my own business. Shoe selling must be a scam then!
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:43 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
No it isn't. I tried your theory out and went to the local shoeshop owner and asked him to give me his accounts and tell me how much he is earning. He told me to eff off and mind my own business. Shoe selling must be a scam then!
He wasn't trying to sell you on the business, he was just selling shoes. You are trying to sell a business opportunity(scam) that has a side product to keep it just this side of legal.

If he wanted to sell the business, or even a portion of it, all buyers would expect to see hard numbers. In MLM the "hard numbers" (or so they say) are what are claimed as income figures for the people at the tops of the pyramids. Even those aren't always real numbers because all too often the promoters conveniently forget to subtract the costs and expenses.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
He wasn't trying to sell you on the business, he was just selling shoes. You are trying to sell a business opportunity(scam) that has a side product to keep it just this side of legal.

If he wanted to sell the business, or even a portion of it, all buyers would expect to see hard numbers. In MLM the "hard numbers" (or so they say) are what are claimed as income figures for the people at the tops of the pyramids. Even those aren't always real numbers because all too often the promoters conveniently forget to subtract the costs and expenses.
Who am I trying to sell the business to? You've just admitted that you're not in the market for ''buying the business'' (I sorta knew that already), but you are still continually asking me for numbers and when I dont give them to you, you call me a scammer for not doing so. Why should I be giving you the numbers when I'm not trying to ''sell you the business''?
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Who am I trying to sell the business to? You've just admitted that you're not in the market for ''buying the business'' (I sorta knew that already), but you are still continually asking me for numbers and when I dont give them to you, you call me a scammer for not doing so. Why should I be giving you the numbers when I'm not trying to ''sell you the business''?
Well, if you did, it would demonstrate legitimacy to other people who read your posts. Now, since you can't without either destroying your MLM or being prosecuted for lying as part of a pyramid, you are clearly demonstrating that the nonsense you are trying to promote is indeed a scam.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Well, if you did, it would demonstrate legitimacy to other people who read your posts. Now, since you can't without either destroying your MLM or being prosecuted for lying as part of a pyramid, you are clearly demonstrating that the nonsense you are trying to promote is indeed a scam.
Why should I care about showing my numbers to others who are reading the thread when I'm not trying to sell the business to them? (remember, it was you said the shoe seller is not trying to sell a business. Neither am I)
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Back to the circles...Ok...

fun...!
Yep, the circles are zeros are on the end of my earnings, versus the beginning of yours.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:14 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Why should I care about showing my numbers to others who are reading the thread when I'm not trying to sell the business to them? (remember, it was you said the shoe seller is not trying to sell a business. Neither am I)
Ridiculous. If you weren't trying to sell people on becoming affiliates, then why do you keep defending it here and including ever changing signatures with links.

Is the line for your first TV commercial going to be "I'm not a scam artist, but I play one on TV."?

Old 06-29-2011, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Ridiculous. If you weren't trying to sell people on becoming affiliates, then why do you keep defending it here and including ever changing signatures with links.

Is the line for your first TV commercial going to be "I'm not a scam artist, but I play one on TV."?
I'm here for the fun of watching you and your friends. Its better than prime time tv and anything else that comes from me being here is a free bonus!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-02-2011, 05:45 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
I'm here for the fun of watching you and your friends. Its better than prime time tv and anything else that comes from me being here is a free bonus!
At what point does it quit being "fun" for your new Vitamark recruits?

If they have a 97-99.9% chance of of failing in Vitamark or any other mlm.

Is that really funny?

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?