report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2011, 04:36 AM
Newbie Member

Re: My Harvest America

I am sorry you feel you got scammed also. But were you at all paying attention to the events unfolding during that Time period?

Yes MHA get behind on getting the cards out because the switched from one card company to another.

As for your not getting cards, I have gotten two cards from that time period as has the person who sponsored me and people I have sponsored. And I just got my commission check, on time and correct.

Every company has ups and downs and surprise issues that put a monkey wrench in the system. NO Company is perfect and we are supposed to be business people and adapt.

I have had horrid experiences with Sprint, Chase and Budget truck rental to the point of suing. I'm sure there are people who have had no problems with these companies.

I read on another post in this forum that there is a lot of negativity and company bashing. I am beginning to see what they meant.

What exactly are all of you doing that is so "perfect?"

Old 03-16-2011, 07:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I posted very early on this thread and will try again to make my point.

1. I was in at the beginning of MHA with the groceries. I always got more savings on groceries on a monthly basis than it cost me so when it ended, so what. I got every order I placed. No harm, no foul.

2. I was billed for a monthly fee when they had nothing to buy. I sent an email to support and got a check back for that month. No harm, no foul.

3. I moved to the card program. I have more savings today than I do monies out on undelivered cards. If they do not arrive I can always dispute the charges but even if that fails, I am dollars ahead. No harm, no foul.

BTW - after a few weeks of no cards with a change in providers they are in fact sending cards again.

If you were starting today you would need a few months in the program with delivered cards to get to the point where benefit has exceeded monies out. That is your risk.

Do I expect this to last forever, no. Does it make sense for me to ride this to the end, yes.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil View Post
I am sorry you feel you got scammed also. But were you at all paying attention to the events unfolding during that Time period?

Yes MHA get behind on getting the cards out because the switched from one card company to another.

As for your not getting cards, I have gotten two cards from that time period as has the person who sponsored me and people I have sponsored. And I just got my commission check, on time and correct.

Every company has ups and downs and surprise issues that put a monkey wrench in the system. NO Company is perfect and we are supposed to be business people and adapt.

I have had horrid experiences with Sprint, Chase and Budget truck rental to the point of suing. I'm sure there are people who have had no problems with these companies.

I read on another post in this forum that there is a lot of negativity and company bashing. I am beginning to see what they meant.

What exactly are all of you doing that is so "perfect?"
I don't think anyone here has claimed to be "perfect". We just don't like seeing people getting scammed and the ones involved with this WILL sooner or later...I promise you that. I have an inside connection and know a little more than most although I can't speak of it all here because they would know who's writing and one of them happens to be a pretty good friend even though I don't agree with him pushing this scam. Let's just say, I was invited to join in the beginning with a sure chance of coming out good because I would be at the top of the pyramid but my heart wasn't into stealing from weak people during this crazy economy. Why don't you go out and get a "real" job instead working one scam after another? There's a better pay off in long term employment.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Newbie Member

Ouch, sounds like a relationship gone bad. No wonder you have been so mean and vindictive in your responses. As far as I am concerned anyone who hides behind vague allegations and innuendo to trash a company, who refuses to give specifics they supposedly "know" is nothing more that a cowardly troublemaker. If you have something positive and factual to add to this forum than you should say it otherwise I would be foolish to put stock in ANYTHING you say.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:27 AM
Newbie Member

Not a relationship gone bad and you really think I have been mean and vindictive? Geezzz lady, you're nuts! (Now that was mean). The only thing I've tried to do is save some people of their hard earned cash and honestly, it's none of your business what all I do know. I'll let you find out on your own--the hard way. I have nothing positive to say about MHA, there's nothing positive about it. And I'll say something factual: Come back here in six months and tell of your experiences. Bet you won't admit it though will you?

Old 03-17-2011, 11:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi, I'm new, but I'm wondering if there's a way to find out how much MHA is paying for the cards so you could know if they are making enough profit to stay in business?

Old 04-05-2011, 10:22 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

With profit margins notoriously at 1-2%, it's easy to see why groceries and MLM have a hard time together.

I found this...

http://www.fmi.org/docs/facts_figs/c...nandprofit.pdf

It helped me see a little clearer why the grocery biz is sooo tough!

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 05-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Newbie Member

No new updates???

Old 05-31-2011, 07:12 AM
Why are we here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnSC View Post
No new updates???

From the website .......

Due to circumstances beyond our control, My Harvest America, Inc. has been forced to file for protection under Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.

Further information for claims will be forthcoming from the US Bankruptcy Court, May 27, 2011

Case # 2:11-bk-15482.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
I'm not hiding my identity.

Old 06-01-2011, 07:08 AM

From the "We told you so", file...

Here's some famous last words taken from a few of the MHA promoters here on this very thread....

I wonder if they see the light now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scam.com/MHA endorsers
Jack Kapala ~I know dozens of other members who are also benefiting from the program...
~~~~
MHAGrocer ~Bring it on nay say'ers
~~~~
nathandegrave ~Oh, and very soon you're going to hear a lot about MHA and the prices and services will be undenyable. Than either you will still live in your delusional fantasy and continue to deny what's real, or you will finally decide to join after it's far too late and be another person who is upset at themselves for being so closed off to new concepts that they missed the boat to a new opportunity.

It's a shame that a service arrises that could potentially put more food on the table for families in this time of need and there are people out there that want to find every possible angle to shoot it down. Is it difficult to be an optimistic, positive person who tries to see the good in everything? Most of you here are truly pessimistic, negative, judgemental, and depressed people who poke holes in everything.
~~~~
babyinlaptypinglol ~Anyways, I do think this is a great opportunity for the savings and I dont know how they save you so much but they have been and I hope it does last!!!
~~~~
Mike Mastroianni ~If it closes tomorrow guys, I wouldn't care, because I consider it a service and not necessarily a business.
~~~~
EmilyEng ~This is in support of all the people in MHA. Let's continue to shop at MHA and enjoy the savings and help MHA grow, not for the sake of naysayers, but for us to continue to have this great service. Good luck to everyone in MHA.
~~~~
startsomethingspecial ~Just like anything else in life some like the program some don't. All up to the individual who takes the action necessary to succeed they will succeed in anything with the proper attitude.
~~~~
lil ~And I admit, MHA has had some problems. But, I do get my Loyalty cards and I have gotten my sleeves. - I'm sorry you had a bad experience, I have not. - Again, I'm sorry you all feel the way you do but I have had a completely different experience.
~~~~
critmark ~Do I expect this to last forever, no. Does it make sense for me to ride this to the end, yes.
I wonder how they feel now?

Do you think they'll ever show their face round here again?

I don't...

From my experience...they rarely, if EVER come back directly after an "I got scammed", crash and burn learning experience...

Guess we can add MHA to the growing pile of scam goo, along with NarcThatCar, ASD, Emerald Passport, PAS & all the other "scams"...

We tried to warn all of ya!

Kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Last edited by ohein56 : 06-01-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Old 06-06-2011, 05:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

so i hear mha has filed for bankrupcty! glad i got out when i did. called my credit card company back in march and filed a dispute. they can get you your money back from companies that dont send the merchandise that you have payed for. (At least before they file for bankrupcty anyway. Not sure after that.) Anyway my credit card company was great , they got a hold of mha and a few weeks later my harvest america sent me a refund check for the amount that they owed me.... praise the lord! well hope all of the rest of you that they owe , get your money back too.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Banned

RIP MHA,

It was just a matter of time for this turkey, and the sure sign of trouble was when they lost their first grocery vendor, and then the second was a real killer, and when they went to pure ponzi of debit cards just to try and hold it together, this was life support, but when they introduced useless overpriced credit card sleeves, that was the end of the road, lasted only a few months from that point. Sad, just hope no one lost too much money in this forth failure of Fred's.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:19 AM
Newbie Member

Well Lil, it didn't even take the six months I said. Hope you didn't make any ememies out of family and friends. Why don't you come back now and let us know how it all worked out for you? Please be leary of MLM's in the future.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:41 AM
Platinum Member

Re: How does My Harvest America Do It?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil View Post
I do realize that, at first glance, it does seem to defy the concept of profit. However, I have done extensive due diligence and spoken to a lot of marketing and MLM people.

I have also listened to many of the conference calls. While I don't think any of us will ever have access to their exact business model I have come to feel comfortable that it is profitable for a number of reasons.

1. The two major fortune 500 companies involved in the program would have done extensive investigation and reviewed the business model before getting involved. Here are the links to a recent newspaper article on the company:
http://www.myharvestamerica.com/MHAPageOne.pdf
http://www.myharvestamerica.com/MHAPageTwo.pdf
2. Any of you who have experience with premium companies know that they sell gift cards, travel, cruises and merchandise to businesses who use them as gifts or rewards. Because they buy in bulk they get significant discounts to face value. So it is possible.

3. Based on what I have seen from my own down-line, a number of people pay their subscription and then, for whatever reason do not order cards as often as they are allowed.

4. The company makes money from additional products and services the subscribers may choose to purchase.

5. Lastly, the cards do come and they do work! I have paid bills online, bought gas, groceries and even dog food.
I hope this helps. I would not want anyone to get involved with a company with which they do not feel comfortable. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me by email at lilsfab4less@gmail.com or phone 386-589-6930.
Are you still comfortable with their business model?

Old 06-23-2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnSC View Post
Well Lil, it didn't even take the six months I said. Hope you didn't make any ememies out of family and friends. Why don't you come back now and let us know how it all worked out for you? Please be leary of MLM's in the future.
Great post!

& no, I'm not an overzealous MLM'r...

I understand that there are many scams out there disguised as legit MLM. They aren't ALL scams! Do your Due diligence!

I'll support that till, until...
― Criss Jami
Click Here!