report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2009, 08:03 AM
Newbie Member

Anyone ever heard of DBN?

I am trying to find out info, good or bad about a company called DBN or Downline Building Network. The headline reads "Confessions of a Postcard Millionaire". It tells you that you can build a downline through mailing postcards. Sound expensive to me. The website it gives is downlineforlife.com. Any info or personal experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!

Old 10-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Anyone ever heard of DBN?

C'mon people! NO ONE has ever heard of DBN or Downline Building Network by Gerald Peters? He is the one with the yellow postcard with "Confessions of a Postcard Millionaire" on the top and a picture of him and his dog. Any thoughts or stories or past experiences would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Old 10-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Newbie Member

ANY HELP??? Still hoping that SOMEONE may have a past experience with them, or any knowledge about this company or this opportunity in general. I just cannot find any honest reviews or info about these guys. I am seriously
thinking about doing this. Any info would be awesome!

Old 12-16-2009, 11:30 AM
And the Sheep are off to the races!!!

I'm in the same stuck boat buddy! I searched the net high and wide to see if I could find out any news/views both pro and con regarding DBN. I have had no luck....so it comes to my conclusion that this program might be a green light?

Old 12-29-2009, 05:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

The reason its hard to find any info on DBN, is because its an offline direct sales, mailorder, mlm- marketing system. Gerald Peters is a sharp guy and this is a real business. This guy gives you alot to help you become successful. I've been in the direct mail/printing biz for over 20 years and he's the only guy I would recommend to anyone who really wants to learn the in's and outs of mlm/direct mail. He has a simple workable system in place with no hype. But like everything else, you have to work it and be consistent with it to get results.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:15 AM
And the Sheep are off to the races!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
PS, if you wish to know why no one replied..it isn't a green light...it is because they are rolling their eyes, saying.."When will they ever learn?"

Yes...Mr. psychic, you know every ones thoughts. What a complete dickhead!! Go and peddle you mlm products somewhere else. If you were near me a would slap you for being born!!

Old 02-19-2010, 06:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi everyone I have been a member of DBN since September 2008. I have over 200 people in my downline. DBN is a legit program. Gerald Peters is the owner. He developed the DBN system after years of pain and frustration trying to build a business from home. DBN is the only program where you can speak with the owner any time with want. What owner of company will take the time to speak to you.

The DBN marketing system removes all obstacles that might otherwise stand in your way to building to building a large and profiable downline by mail. Low on funds? That's no problem: your can get started for as little as $30 a month. don't know how to properly and effectively promote by mail? No problem: we have a simple popstcard (and optional flyers) promotional system. Follow-ups are handled by our office and we place anyone who responds to your postcards into your dowbline.

If you can stick a stamp you can make money with DBN! Not sure who to send the postcards too or can'y afford leads? No problem: your monthly product cost includes opportunity seeker leads on pee-in-stick labels.

This is my offer to anyone that want to join DBN today.

Let me Help Build Your Downline! You don't Spend a Dime Until 3 people are Placed into YOUR pre-built DOWNLINE! Start with a Motivated Downline Already in Place Virtually Guaranteeing Your Success! The Perfect Home Based Mail Order Downline Building System!

FREE POSTCARD, LEADS & FLYER

GO TO: [free ad removed by Mod]

Last edited by Soapboxmom : 02-19-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Please cut the ads or do expect to be banned!

Old 02-19-2010, 06:31 AM
Banned

whats the product? or is it just shuffling money around?

Old 02-19-2010, 07:24 AM
Silver Member

"your monthly product cost includes opportunity seeker leads on pee-in-stick labels."

Uh no thanks...don't want that kind of label !

Old 02-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Platinum Member

Hmmm how to build a downline of 11,317 without a computer....

HMMMMMM
Accidentally discovers million dollar mail order secrets hidden by the gurus for years.

Look I read his site and sall all the great pictures of BMWs and read how rich he was.

I read about all the gurus out there that make TONS of money because they have secrets that he is willing to teach.

I mean who wouldn't want a 24 hour cash machine.... with no cold calling or chasing folks..

It all just looks so great.... but he doesn't appear to post a damn thing about the service.

Nope I have no idea what his product is, or what it costs.

But he is a master of marketting....

I can't evaluate it without more details.... but sure doesn't look good that there are so few details....

Old 02-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Newbie Member

I'm very familiar with Gerald Peters and DBN network. I've advertised in his magazine (full page ads) for quite some time. I've talked to Gerald many times. He is one of the straight shooters in MLM/Direct Mail. He has helped me tweak my ads for better response many times. He's never convinced me to join DBN opportunity, I just had too many other things going on but I can tell you he is easy to work with and he's one of these guys that will actually talk to by phone or email if you've got something that you really need to reach him about.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have and it works. I am distributer # 20390. I am making money. yes you have to work but the work is simple-mail postcards that DBN gives you for free. If you want more success you need to do more but this is the most successful I have been in work at home for years

Old 06-21-2011, 02:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
whats the product? or is it just shuffling money around?
I know acquaintance involved and the product is hot business leads or list of possible customers. Businesses sell them all the time.He just started and made $24 first week and $24 the next month and I asked how he was doing with it now, but his answer was vague, but obviously you have to be smart and work the system. I haven't tried it myself though.