report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2011, 10:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Need some feedback on this Vigorous You company..

Hey all,

Just saw this forum yesterday big help on looking out for scams.. thought I bring a new one to the table.. I was recently browsing for jobs and came across this company "Vigorous You" about data entry job.. etc.

I looked on google couldn't find much about them so I emailed cause it said ask for more info so I did.

And below is the email I received..

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in this position. Please review the position description below and let me know if you have any questions.

The position for Data Entry that you have inquired about requires you to have a computer with email access. Printers are not at all required but can be helpful. You can begin working P/T and/or F/T. You will need minimal typing skills for this position. You will be processing orders from the comfort of your home from your computer. By following the instructions in your training you will receive requests via email to process orders for training materials.

You will be paid $20.00 for each order you process, for example: if you process 25 orders a week; you will make $500.00 weekly.

There is a ONE TIME ONLY FEE of $30.00 for your training package.

The training package will provide complete instructions on how you get started. The training package will be sent via your email. You may begin working the same day if you prefer.

NOTE: Once you have placed your first two orders, you will have already made back the cost of your training material. You will never be required to submit any form of payment again. You will never have to contact anyone directly as contact is made via email.

This Work from Home Opportunity will make you real money. This opportunity is legitimate, and how successful you are solely depends on the time and effort that you put in.

I am here to help you get started and answer any questions you may have.

If you are serious and willing to further explore this great opportunity, I look forward to hearing from you again.

What you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in working from home as a Data Entry / Marketing Rep. I have enclosed some more detailed information about the position.

DUTIES: You will be processing orders from your computer. The order applications will be sent directly to your e-mail and it will be your responsibility to follow up with them. The duties of this position are listed below.

Customer Service via Email -
Providing customer service to those who respond via email with questions about marketing promotions.

Internet Marketing -
Entering promotional scripts via Internet (Scripts will be provided with Materials).

Product Support -
Ensuring that business products are delivered promptly and accurately via Email.

REQUIREMENTS: You will need a computer with Internet access, a valid email address, good typing skills, and basic Internet knowledge. The salary for this position is $300-$500 per week, depending on if you are working part/full time and how much effort you put in. You can choose to work part time or full time. The more you work, the more money you will make! It is recommended that you work at least 15 hours a week, but there is no limit on how much you can work. You will need an e-mail account, as that is where all of your orders will be sent. You do not have to contact anyone by telephone, as all of our contact is done via email. As with any job you must be willing to work hard and be organized. Please only SERIOUS applicants.

COMPENSATION: You will be paid $20.00 for each application you process via e-mail. There is nothing else - no stuffing envelopes or calling people. For example, if you process 25 applications in a week, you will make $500.00 weekly. The amount of money that you earn is entirely up to you; it depends on the amount of time and effort you choose to put forth. The average person makes $300.00-$500.00 per week. You will be responsible for keeping track of your earnings for your taxes, as we do NOT take out any taxes. This is entirely your responsibility.

METHOD OF PAYMENT: You will receive your pay through PayPal. PayPal is a secure website, so you do not have to worry about giving out any of your personal information to people you do not know. You will be paid per application processed. When an application is completed, $20.00 will be credited to your PayPal account, which can be withdrawn into your bank account at your leisure. There is no minimum amount required before you get paid. You can read more about security policies at www.paypal.com

TRAINING: The training materials you receive will give you step-by-step instructions on how to get started. We will tell you all you need to know to essentially run your own business. You will be self-employed, we are just providing you with the training you need to do so. Please know that this training is complete, you will not have to pay for anything once you are finished. You will also not need to solicit other businesses for work. Once you finish the training you will be ready to start working!

HOW LONG IS THE TRAINING: Most applicants complete the training within 24 hours or less. However, you can do this at your leisure. Keep in mind that the sooner you go through the training materials, the sooner you will start making money. I will be able to be contacted via e-mail at any time after you have received your training materials to help you get started, or answer any questions you may have.

SO HOW DO I APPLY?
There is a one-time non-refundable fee for the training package. This also includes all processing fees and training costs. We offer training and support for as long as you are in business. The fee must be received before your training materials can be sent. We must charge this fee to cover training costs, processing fees, as well as to ensure that only serious applicants apply. There are no additional costs after this fee. Absolutely NO hidden costs. With that said, you will make almost the entire fee back when you process your first application.

If you wish to get started immediately click on the link below to make the one-time payment for the training materials. You will receive an email with a download link. Please check your junk folder for this email if you donít see it.

Get Started Immediately
You will receive an email with a download link. If you donít see it, check your junk folder.

Click Link Below

Data Entry Training Packet

**Please Note** If you send the payment by credit or debit card, you will receive the training materials within 24 hours. If payment is made with an E-check, the training package will be sent when the check clears (usually takes 10-15 business days). If paying by Money order mail to Kevin Davila, PO BOX 390194, Deltona, Fl. 32739-0194. Thanks again for your interest in this position! I hope to hear from you soon! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Best Regards,
Kevin Davila
Vigorous You
Websites: www.element.my*****.comwww.drinkbazi.biz/kdavilawww.vigorous-you.com Ė Under construction
Phone: 386-878-4627
Email:
derecruiter@vigorous-you.com
Office Hours: 10AM-4PM EST
AIM: KevinDVY
--------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to send him an aim msg or so to get more just wanna know what you guys think?

Old 06-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Re: Need some feedback on this Vigorous You compan

Sounds like the kind of "job" that is really an "opportunity". You are suppose to spam forums with ads directing people to your clickbank account to buy something.

If someone clicks on your ad before the ad is deleted and buys something and the company you are spamming for gives you credit for the sale and the buyer doesn't do a chargeback then you might be paid a small commission of a few dollars, not the $20 they claim.

You are not paid for every ad you post, you are paid for every sale that ad brings in.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 06-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

seems like the what you will be doing is recruiting more people to this same opportunity? for each $30 a sucker pays, you get $20 for "processing their application"? but how will you collect if nobody@nowhere.com doesn't pay you?

http://vigorous-you.com/

is not an active website:

Record created on 11-May-2011.
(hidden registration)

Old 06-06-2011, 04:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

yup exactly what I thought..
I did a background check and everything and the site claims to have been up for "3 years" terrible..

Old 06-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

http://www.jobwich.com/job/34856/work-from-home/

Quote:
Vigorous You has been in business for three years and we are currently expanding nationwide. We are looking for serious people willing to work hard to succeed.
We are currently looking for highly motivated people who want to work PT or FT to supplement or generate a new income.

We have several openings available in this area earning $300 - $500 per week. No experience needed.

This position requires you to use your social skills and your computer to offer and provide information about our company. This is an at home position. You can work during your spare time and can start immediately.

Requirements:
Must have computer, internet and email access
Must be able to follow written instructions
Must be over 18 years of age
Self-starter
Must be able and willing to work independently and without supervision
This position will be an independent contractor
Average earnings range from $300 - $500+ per week or more.

Company Information:
Vigorous You
PO BOX 390194
Deltona, Fl. 32739-0194

Old 06-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Newbie Member

yea, it might pay you but the amount you have to pay for the packet and all would be a waste of time. Most of the time you will get no where because every hate spam and spamming might be the only direction to earn from this company.

Work From Home Jobs

Get paid from surveys

Old 06-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Newbie Member

It's a complete scam. Don't fall for it.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Actually, I worked this program for a couple of months and made $825. This program, however, is no longer available because Kevin D. is now directing his attention elsewhere. The investment was modest as "work at home opportunities" go. He was basically recruiting people to find people to sell a line of health and fitness drink products, hence the "Vigorous You." He has discontinued this program because he had more recruiters sign up than sales people and that defeated his initial objective.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:48 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary9197 View Post
Actually, I worked this program for a couple of months and made $825. This program, however, is no longer available because Kevin D. is now directing his attention elsewhere. The investment was modest as "work at home opportunities" go. He was basically recruiting people to find people to sell a line of health and fitness drink products, hence the "Vigorous You." He has discontinued this program because he had more recruiters sign up than sales people and that defeated his initial objective.
Are you sure about that? Cause I just received the training package for the data entry position. Are you sure he cancelled the program? That would be good to know!

Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

All I know is people are having a very difficult - if not impossible - time trying to get ahold of them. Kevin hasn't been on AIM for weeks and he's not answering e-mail or telephone calls. He also pulled people links that designate payment to them.