report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Insurance Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2011, 06:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

securus final expense insurance

anyone know if they are a reputable company.... any input would be appreciate.... thanks

Old 03-10-2011, 08:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: securus final expense insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregfla View Post
anyone know if they are a reputable company.... any input would be appreciate.... thanks
Don't bother with companys like Securus. Go with a final expense company that has a track record of paying claims. Check out Old American, Columbian and Lincoln Heritage. Never had a problem with any of em. Hope it helps. God Bless.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Securus is not an insurance company, they are a brokerage and only deal with top rated insurance companies such as Monumental. They have many agents in all parts of the country that can help you.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Well, there are many final expense insurance companies that offer such insurance, here are few of them :

Blue Cross Final Expense Insurance
And, United Heritage Life Insurance
Insure America Life Insurance

Old 05-11-2011, 11:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Securus is not an insurance company, they are a broker and only deal with leading insurance companies considered Monumental. They have many agents in all regions of the country that can help you.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Blood View Post
Don't bother with companys like Securus. Go with a final expense company that has a track record of paying claims. Check out Old American, Columbian and Lincoln Heritage. Never had a problem with any of em. Hope it helps. God Bless.
With all due respect, You know nothing about Securus and even less about the Final Expense business. As an agency our responsibility is to market Insurance products to the Seniors across America. As a marketer we have no responsibility to pay claims. This is the carriers responsibility. I find it difficult to believe that anyone with an Insurance license does not know this. Sell your products to seniors who need your services and do not bash others who try and do the same as it is a calssless and shameful way for you to conduct your business.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:34 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry D View Post
With all due respect, You know nothing about Securus and even less about the Final Expense business. As an agency our responsibility is to market Insurance products to the Seniors across America. As a marketer we have no responsibility to pay claims. This is the carriers responsibility. I find it difficult to believe that anyone with an Insurance license does not know this. Sell your products to seniors who need your services and do not bash others who try and do the same as it is a calssless and shameful way for you to conduct your business.
Hey Larry,

IF you have a license, and "market", you are the 'face' of the company. To represent a company that pays claims, accordingly, equates to good business. It may be the carrier's responsibility, but no one, except maybe you, wants to represent shit. Assisting the client to get paid is just as much a part of the business, as "marketing". If your agency is targeting seniors, you should want service to be a large part of the picture.

Settle down, we'll bash anything and everything that doesn't meet that standard, including you and your agency, with no respect.

Carry on New Blood. Looks like you hit him where it hurts.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:03 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by USVision View Post
Hey Larry,

IF you have a license, and "market", you are the 'face' of the company. To represent a company that pays claims, accordingly, equates to good business. It may be the carrier's responsibility, but no one, except maybe you, wants to represent shit. Assisting the client to get paid is just as much a part of the business, as "marketing". If your agency is targeting seniors, you should want service to be a large part of the picture.

Settle down, we'll bash anything and everything that doesn't meet that standard, including you and your agency, with no respect.

Usvision- Your a class act. Love the foul language and the comments. I guess you are simply another person who hides behind a computer monitor who is ashamed at identifying himself for the fear that he may be with a competitor and has a hidden agenda. This is America and competition is a good thing for every client and our industry.

I am not sure what you are trying to insinuate. Are you saying that the IMO actually pays claims or the carrier? I can assure you our carriers pay claims. In fact our lead carrier is Monumental Life which is an A+ rated carrier with over a 150 year history of doing so. We also represent a myriad of other carriers as well.

Lastly, despite your comment, our company (Securus) and it's sister organizations has almost s thirty year track record of building highly succesful lead programs in Final Expense and Mortgage Protection. In fact, our President & CEO has produced over 500 applications per year for over a nine year period and personally produced in excess of $1,000,000 in annualized premium for more than half of those years! Maybe you should learn a bit about other organizations with a track record before you bash them and stop hiding behind your computer and come out in the open. You know who I am who are you?

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
450 Raritan Center Parkway
Suite i
Edison, NJ 08837
www.securusfinalexpense.com

Old 06-23-2011, 05:57 AM
Newbie Member

Dickstein, stay calm. Shouldn't you be busy operating your IMO, chief? It seems you're a little offended, that your condesending, authority has not straightened up the discussion here.

Once again, we'll clarify it for you. An IMO recruits independant agents to sell for it's companies. It may not have the responsibility to assist claims, however, it should consider claims to be apart of the service, it expects it's agents to provide. The IMO does not pay claims, nor is that implied. The target market of your organization is seniors, by your own admission, and these people should be assisted in every way possible.
Good to know your group has A rated carriers, which you should expect to pay on claims. Thus your indignation should be not justified, however, your comment of finding it difficult to believe that a licensed agent should only sell, and not serve, reflects a leader who should not be emulated. It will ultimately define the misguided mission of your organization poorly.

BTW, what exit?

You can contact me at 1-800-great agent.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Dickstein, stay calm. Shouldn't you be busy operating your IMO, chief? It seems you're a little offended, that your condesending, authority has not straightened up the discussion here.

Once again, we'll clarify it for you. An IMO recruits independant agents to sell for it's companies. It may not have the responsibility to assist claims, however, it should consider claims to be apart of the service, it expects it's agents to provide. The IMO does not pay claims, nor is that implied. The target market of your organization is seniors, by your own admission, and these people should be assisted in every way possible.
Good to know your group has A rated carriers, which you should expect to pay on claims. Thus your indignation should be not justified, however, your comment of finding it difficult to believe that a licensed agent should only sell, and not serve, reflects a leader who should not be emulated. It will ultimately define the misguided mission of your organization poorly.

BTW, what exit?

You can contact me at 1-800-great agent.
Nothing left to say, I wish you well. Unidentified agent.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry D View Post
Nothing left to say, I wish you well. Unidentified agent.
Thanks for sparring with me, Dickstein. Enjoyed it. Just remember, the industry is on the brink of major lockdown, and the more we teach young agents the importance of their client relationships, which we know is service, constant contact, communication, good introductions, great companies, the better we are. Compliance and suitability is not the end all, and does not substitute for concerned agents who fulfill the 'agent' responsibilty of representing the client/prospect to the carrier, and representing the carrier to the client/prospect.
The agents in my organization understand this, and my people support them in that effort. The single minded quest for money, can obscure and obstruct integrity and the quality of a profession that, while it once enjoyed great respect, now at times, is equated with 'car sales'. We need and want our industry to step up and nuture these young people to run their practice in a way that stands out, and yes, provides service that goes the extra mile.
So even as your IMO pushes it's machine, and is started by and for agents, remember it's not just agents who should be served. Giving them leads, and setting them loose, doesn't bring them to the values that seem, at times, to be slipping away.

Hopefully we agree on that. Let's have a cup of coffee and talk about it sometime. I'll call your receptionist one day, and tell her it's USVision, unidentified great agent, and we'll set it up.

Last edited by USVision : 06-23-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Hey Larry,

These Bankers Life agents who were let go for lack of production crack me up. Thanks for having my back USV ! Haven't had as much time lately to go online. Closing deals and making birdies is time consuming to say the least. Remember ...... our business needs dooche bags like this, on a very SMALL scale. Without them, there is simply nobody to compare us against. If everyone in the business was like US, it would mean NOTHING. God Bless friend. Keep up the good work over at the SCAM OFFICE. The Banktanic is sinking ....... FINALLY.