report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2010, 04:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: iPhone 4 scam UK

Iphone scammers operating in UK and elsewhere.

mobilebulkstore@hotmail.co.uk
oluwatifeelectronics.stores@gmail.com
shoponline1962@hotmail.com
jowonloju@gmail.com
moud.hadi@hotmail.com
bizmobile@hotmail.com

All are frauds.

Paul

Old 12-22-2010, 04:06 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Calling all Cambodians

Please note:

cambodialobby.com - Cambodia Classifieds Buy and Sell

This site is a front for iphone scams. The company is not registered in Cambodia and is supported by iphone scam sellers. Do not buy anything advertised on this site. Should be re-named Cambodia Classifieds - Buy and Screw!

PP

Old 12-22-2010, 04:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: iPhone scams - to Meri Widow

I guess you are aware you can view the "long headers" in your emails to see the originating IP address. Most use "loopbacks" to an Nigerian IP - StarComm Nigeria is the world's leading scam support site. IP address 41.155.68.120 But it varies: after 41.155 IP numbers change frequently.

The trick (if you want to play back and I do because I'm 1000 lbs lighter) is to hook them enough for them to give YOU their real address - then you can make life very unpleasant for them.

Most are Nigerians with expired visa's. My efforts have resulted in 2 deportations! I won't comment on others but you may have seen "Hostel".

Old 01-03-2011, 11:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

MY Story with Scams

Hey everybody ..
I've a big story here i wanna public it ..
im Kazim Zagha scammed by fucking Liars the company's name and address : 3G'S ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Registered No.03942130
Address: GURNOS COMMUNITY HEALTH AND, RESOURCE CENTRE, CHESTNUT WAY THE GURNOS,
MERTHYR TYDFIL,
CF47 9SB.
HE'S NAME IS WILLIAMS SCOTT
i called him to make an order since 2 month ago .. he told me to pay 520usd for the items 1 Iphone 4G 32GB unlocked nd XBOX ELITE 360 to this address by westren union or money gram only !!!
Reciever's Name: Lucy Mangollado
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada
Zipcode: 89107
after 36 hours he told me that story there ..
"they send us a notification latter that consist this vat and stamp charges which we have to sing it and send it back it was a sum of $750USD, but our company have to send down an appeal latter and sing the notification lelleralong with our import licenese for reduction of this charges which we are now inormed to get cusomer pay $500USD for the charges tobe cleared as soon it sing hey will forward us the Document consisit your name and address stamp also we will get the Airway Bill and the Tracking Nunmber of your Package ok

hope you understand iwont want any further delay due to the time diffierence i will appriceate if you couid get the money send done now s o that we can have everything cleared today..and foroward you the details today as wel so that by tomnrrow you can get your item
get back to me Asap."

then i paid after that he sent that ..
"
HELLO I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT GOING ON OK COZ THE COSMER AND MY CEO HAVE BEEN CALLING ME TO KNOW WHAT GOING ON PLS DONT LET ME DOWN ON SUNDAY OK MAKE SURE YOU GET THE 350 SEND AND I PROMISE I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN TOO THANKS I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE INFO FROM YOU SOON THANKS" for a new address to the ceo ..
RECEIVER'S NAME: ABAYOMI OLADEJI
ADDRESS: 34 IKORODU ROAD
CITY:IKORODU
STATE: LAGOS
ZIPCODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION: SKY COLOUR
ANSWER: SKY BLUE

then he asked for that ..
"hello man i hast i have no more with me pls they have chage you more you will have to pay then 300usd on saturday now if you did not get it send today i have try my best for you all yout shipping info is with the ceo now just waiting to make the payment and if you did not make the payment today it cost you 300usd on saturday ok i have try my best i have no money with me ok thanks"

and the story gone bigger and bigger ..
then we got there ..
"Am so sorry we have a little problem but now we now discover the exact reason we have been having different kind of problems thats delaying your package delivery , The reason is that Package not Registered with the Police Detective Agency for the Permission License which is has a Proof that the package is not charge has a BLACKMARKET SHIPPING PRODUCT , this have been why the package was not delivered today , Because when the delivery was to take place the package was inspect by the police and they arrest it down from delivery to be done , which the case is that they might arrest you has well ,So in other to avoid that we have applied immediately for the Registration of the Permission License so fees billed on that is a sum of $1000USD and this have to be paid within 24 - 48-Hours , or else they will arrest you due that the Package has been charge for Iphone Market Shipping Product and again for Black market goods , So we don't have to let trouble hook up at this stage , Am kindly sorry for this kind a problem , You could belive am not aware of this kind of situation even it make me tired of everything now , I am upset with the shipping agency , But finally that the main problem that was holding up the Delivery is this and we have to clear it within the time given in other to avoid futher problem , I will be very glad for you to proceed with the payment of $1000USD by Western Union immediately today and I will confirmed it to them immediately and your package delivery will be done within 2-Hours of confirmation has they promised.and i want you to know that our compaly we be helping you to pay sum of 300 only coz we can just live you so now i will want you to just try and get the 700 now the ceo have all the info with him now if you want to track it i can give to for you to know it on hold by the police ok so just try your best thanks

I will be waiting for your prompt response soon.

Thanks and God Bless."

how this was insane ??

after all this mess .. another problem was found ?

then he sent me them private shipping tracking number ..
"Please Note: Your satisfaction our goal, Immediately you place your order with us we will provide you some document to backup your order also this stand as re assurance for you that you are buying from a legit and approve company,We will provide you " Invoice of your order tanding as an agreement that you are purchasing iphones from their company and Certificate Of Refund to re assure you that your money will be refunded to you if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order.. Your satisfaction guranteed! so here is our company Certificate and Address: GURNOS COMMUNITY HEALTH AND, RESOURCE CENTRE, CHESTNUT WAY THE GURNOS, MERTHYR TYDFIL, CF47 9SB MY BOSS NAME IS JACK MY CEO NAME IS MIKE YES the items in AMERCIA BUT OUR CEO IS IN NIGERIA ok now your item is in califorina now ok

SO I WILL BE GIVEING YOU YOUR truck number .. NOW FOR YOU TO TRACK IT AND KNOW WERE YOUR ITEM IS OK

you can go on to track your order http://speedinternationalcourierservice.tk/

i)The FedEx Tracking Number.:#737355110022

iii)The Invoice of your order..

so now i want you to get the money send now coz i have try my best for you to get you all this docment now so you must make the payment today thanks
"

the order contains 10 items after were 2 ??
after we paid the 750usd for the other .

then ... he made another story as TUP
"ok good thanks for you time you are paying to the( TUP) TRADE UNION PASS SO NOW IF YOU HAVE THAT YOU CAN FLY TO ANY WERE ANY STORE TO ORDER FROM THERE OK SO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOONN AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TOMRROW YOU WILL GET THE ORDER TOMRROW TOO I GIVE MY LAST WORD AND PROMISE OK THANKS FOR YOUR TIME the 700 is for TRADE UNION PASS so you will be paying to the ceo ok mr Abayomi oladeji pls let me know what time you will be makeing the payment coz i want to call them now so i can tell them the time and they will make the shppment tomrrow too ok thanks"
then
"hello sir you dont need to worry ok is the foolsly man in fexdex that cost that ok so they are 100unit with them now which you are not the only one theere ok mr tom just pay for is own now so that is why i am just doing my best that why we help you to pay 300 from it so pls just do this and i promise you that this the last payment ok i will ca,l you now to tell you the meaning of tup now ok thank"

he made another story with fees now
"My friend i just got a notification from the Shipping Company now , Which the Security agency who have inspect and make sure that your package is in
good condition are demanding for the final and clearance fees which your shipment have gone through -

Fuel & War Risk Fee : = $250

Security Fee : $250

Total sum of $500USD.

And now the delivery is on process the only delay we are having is that you should just get the payment of a sum of $500USD paid right now so that we
can forward it to the Shipping Company for them to settle the Security agency and proceed with the delivery to your door step , Please don't hesistate or
cause any delay , because that will bring additional charges of DEMORAGE and i don't want that to happen just get the $500USD paid and have your

package in your hands .
Thanks for your co-operation. "

AND THE BIGGEST SURPRISE WAS THIS
"Dear,

This problem is getting to an extent which i really don't know what to do any longer ,And now am so consign all about you and about the problem you have been facing all this while , Am not happy at all , I also engage my problem to it has well , Even i am sick but still yet i keep trying to make it possible so that you can received your package and all this problems get solved .
Actually the issue is just that the shipping company just send us a notification now that there is a additional unit packaging in your packaged during the inspection and counting of the unit they confirmed additional 4- Apple iphone 4G 32Gb and the order was the below written on the invoice before they carry on with the shipment -

- Iphone 4G 32 GB HD WHITE 3 UNIT's
- Iphone 3GS 32 GB BLACK 1 UNIT
- XBOX 360 ELite 120 GB BLACK 1 UNIT
Apple iphone 4g 32gb Free unit.

without knowing that there have been an additional in the parcel , this confirmation have just been discover when they are making inspectation of the unit before getting the delivery done to you today in other for them to confirmed if its in a good condition .
I was so disapointed when i heard this issue and all unit in that have been Stamped it can't be resend back it will cost us $2,000USD for it , So the company have decided to get the delivery done to you since we have additional 4 unit of apple iphone 4G 32Gb in the package the company is offering you to pay just $750USD and get total unit of 4 unit ,we are not charging you due that the problem comes directly from our warehouse , thats why we are given you this price .

Right now i know how bad you really feel , actually this problem is from our side , and we can't just put everything on you , But since this package if you resell it you are going to make a lot of profit on it , So we decided to give the additional unit as a promo price $750USD only meant to be paid and you will have the total 4- unit additional which will make the Apple iphone 4G 32Gb a total of 7- unit .

So now the company have finally offered you to pay a sum total of $750USD Because the total amount for the additional unit is close to $1200 , but due that the problem comes so sudden we have to accept this as our personal loss And again all what i want you to understand is just that i have really tried a lot and tried my possible best in other to make this happen , But please you have to just give this has a last chance , so that everything can be cleared .

The delivery will be done Today by evening all you need to do is go and make the $750USD payment in the right now, and we can make every balance of account and clear with the additional tax fees with the shipping company , then they will have the arrival done to your Port of Entrance in your country and proceed with the delivery done to you immediately .

Thanks and awaiting your prompt response soon.
Best Regards."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW .. the story has a rest more ..

then we were moving to customs stroy
"Hey man look you man you can't go there coz you if do it willl cost you 3000usd coz I way just leting you know that we are a compley that why they giveing us low cost so man you need to pay some fee now befor they can give us the new traking in your country ok just me know thanks"
"Hey. Man let me tell you now iyt willl cost you come of 900usd now coz you fo there it will cost tou 2,500usd so man all I can tell you is to tell me how mcuh you can gwt that cos the ceo is fucking mad now so let me know how much you can get so I can talk to them ok"

then he sent an order contains the 15 items .. woooow
"hello man here is your tracking nunmber of your order now ... i want to let you know that you are payinge the full $900usd and we only give you today thanks here is your tracking nunmber blow..

http://speedinternationalcourierservice.tk/

thanks"

then he changed the address to ..
"
thanks so much i so happy to read from you i promise you with what i ready now that you will get your item ok you item is in Jersusalem Isreal ok so i want to give you the info i mean were to send the money too do it this way ok blow...

RECIEVER'S NAME : ABAYOMI OLADEJI
ADDRESS: 13 AKANNIMAJUYAGBE STR
CITY:LAGOS
STATE: LAGOS
ZIPCODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION: SKY COLOUR
ANSWER: SKY BLUE ........... "

after all mess he said the items in my country with guy his names hassan "
good thanks for your time here is the email blow...

courierservice28@gmail.com

his name is hassan "

i email him but there's nothing ...

i just want everybody saw this story just public it for everybody to avoid these fake people nd company's to stolen our money with no mercy !!

here there's their number's .....

002347041550148 William Scott 1
002348166597795 3GS Company
00086355667 3GS Company
002348086355667 William Scott 2
002347087751892 William Scott 3
00447024082772 the CEO
+447011137795 Hassan

with emails ..
iphonemobilestore@live.com
iphonemobilesstore@yahoo.com
sale.iphone@hotmail.com

salesiphonestores@live.com

Williams Scott bored in 22nd March 1965
he's in England UK now ..
Mobile: +447011137795 ...

that's everything ...

Hope everybody help me to avoid these people .. !!
JUST PUBLIC MY STORY ..

THANKS EVERYBODY.
KAZIM.

Old 01-09-2011, 01:26 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Mobile Plus Limited is a SCAM

Another one!

CHOICE MOBILES COMMUNICATION LTD

Choice mobiles Communication is your one stop destination if you are looking for some really fantastic unlocked mobile phones. We provide handsets from Sony Ericsson, Nokia, apple, lg, samsung and lots of other well known brands. The product range displayed is so vast that you would feel as if you have entered an arena where latest mobile Phones are available at unbelievably low prices. Get the latest phone that have always been in your dreams but could not turn into reality as you found them a bit too expensive. Just have a look at the huge catalogue of mobiles available with us

This is the absolutely right portal for you if you are looking for the best gadgets such as Sony PSP, iPod Touch, Sat Nav devices and the latest mobile phone from our company. Get your desired gadget at all time low price. Browse through the pages and find the deal that suits you best.

Our philosophy is a simple one, to offer the latest, greatest handsets at unbeatable prices. The vast majority of our handsets are free and most come with either cashback/line rental discounts, or fantastic free gifts such as a Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PSP, iPods and LCD tv's etc.

For more information & enquiring Contact : Alexandra Asuncion Sales Dept
Email : alexandraasuncion18@yahoo.com

Their website is http://choicemobilescommonline.weebly.com

Old 01-30-2011, 04:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Adding to the list of scammer:
These are some selling the latest gadgets loike iphone 4g, ipad, sony erricson, apple products & etc from www.olx.com.my

Seller:
1) Scott Brown, email: paperbizltd@hotmail.com; (goggle search his email),
His partner or himself : Hassan in Malaysia, phone number :+601025088149, +60146419174.
Account to bank in : AmBank (M) Berhad, Malaysia
Name of Account Holder : Ms Nurul Shuhada Binti Shahadan,
Acct #: 023-002-403530-8.
Account to bank in : Hong Leong Bank, Malaysia
Name of acct holder : Jayakumaran A/L R. Harichandran
Acct #: 1-7550094538
1i) Scott Brown's business partner or he himself, Syed Shakeel, email : dancomtelecommsdn@gmail.com,
His partner?: Mohammed in Malayisa, phone number : +60102540372
Apparently Hassan knows this Mohammed!

2) Mohammed Moshhood, Mosh Plaza Ltd, email: moshplaza@hotmail.com; (google search Mosh Plaza Ltd)
Phone # :(Malaysia) +60166234135, +60196828249, +60196452305, (Overseas?) +237034522649
Acct to bank in: AmBank (M) Berhad, Malaysia
Name of acct holder : Ms Nor Fazilah Binti Hassim
Acct # : 005-002-310559-1
Involve Malaysia custom lady : Ms Nadia Hanem Binti Mohamad Bakri
Acct to bank in : Maybank, Malaysia
Acct #: 1-62339-05841-5

3) Alex Rodriguez, email: next2buyltd@yahoo.com

4) email: aliyustore@gmail.com

5) Kareem Hassan, email: latestiphonestore@gmail.com, latestiphones@hotmail.com

Courier Services:
1) International Global Express, email: info@igexp.com, info@iglobalexp.com
2) Swift Diplomats, email: swift.diplomats@post.com

Custom Clearance:
1) comstomservices@aol.com
Western Union Acct Name : Brian Thomas
Add: 34, Beckenham Road, Beckham, Kent, BR3 4TU, UK

Acct to bank in: CIMB, Malaysia
Acct Holder Name: Williams Alfred
Acct # : 14320069278528

The sellers' name mentioned still active in the website selling their cheap rate latest mobile gadgets and etc.

Please beware..

Old 02-02-2011, 01:06 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Iphone - Blackberry - Ipod SCAMS

Hi All,

I just came across a google id on internet called layolayostore@gmail.com and he had similary id in hotmail too.

I have been talking to this guy about purchase of blackberry torch 9800 from past 3 days. He offered me price of $280 per piece and one free with 2.

The person's name is Conarch Layo as he said me and his mobile number is +447024068681 and he said he is based in UK. Sells original, company unlocked blackberry and other phones and all other features as said above.

I even had a talk with him over phone too. First thing, his english was never like a british, he was having accent of someone being either chinese or japanese.

For payments he said, for 2+1 quantity i have to make it in account of his local agent in India as i am from India. He has yet not disclosed the name and other details of that person.

For higher quantities he said i can make payment through paypal.

Finally, i dropped him a mail asking him about certain details like, his company name, address, registration number and his full name too.

I also said him in same mail, that i would sue you if any scams happen.

Thankful, that i came across this site and got few insights. I wont be transferring him any money. But i seriously want to get hold of this entire racket as even he has a person in India too, if he is really a cheater.

Meanwhile, i also gave his contact details to 2 of my friend's in UK to cross-verify and 1 friend had a chance talking to him. Amazingly, some new person with name Covis came into picture and he offered him all that prices in pounds and said that he is not based in UK.

I wait for everyone's suggestions on above context as to what i should be doing with this guy.

Regards,

Parth Dave

Old 02-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paarthdave View Post
Thankful, that i came across this site and got few insights. I wont be transferring him any money. But i seriously want to get hold of this entire racket as even he has a person in India too, if he is really a cheater.

Meanwhile, i also gave his contact details to 2 of my friend's in UK to cross-verify and 1 friend had a chance talking to him. Amazingly, some new person with name Covis came into picture and he offered him all that prices in pounds and said that he is not based in UK.

I wait for everyone's suggestions on above context as to what i should be doing with this guy.
Start with googling the word "scambaiting". You will find sites devoted to showing people how to close a scammer's website, how to legally and safely waste a scammer's time and how to simply cause the scammer some grief.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 02-07-2011, 03:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

To: Parth Dave

It is definitely a scam. These guys are all (most often) working through an IP address in Nigeria. (If they are not, they are affiliated.)

In my case I offered to send someone around to pay and pick up but that didn't fit with their "procedures". There are no phones.

There is only one way to shut them down, but it's out of our control unfortunately.

They thrive on Western Union. Someone must pick up a victim's money at WU. Yet WU will not even provide the police with details of the WU location where the money was picked up or the id information provided. Usually the WU franchisee knows full well what is going and may even be a beneficiary.

Old 02-18-2011, 06:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

*****slist Scam

I am looking on *****slist for an ipad and I came accross this ad http://pittsburgh.*****slist.org/sys/2217228800.html
I sent an email to the person and just recieved one back today. I believe that this is a scam and I am very leary of it but I want to put the message on here and just have someone confirm if it is a scam or not. I have not sent anything back to this person I feel that it is a scam and just want to confirm that it is.

Hi, I am getting back to you regarding the 64GB 3G iPad from *****slist

My name is Arianna and I am now in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
I am selling the ipad for $400 USD. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
The ipad is still available and I hope you are still interested. The ipad was bought brand new from Apple a few weeks ago.
About the ipad I can say it's in perfect shape, as I used it only for a few weeks. Included in the $400 price is everything that came with the ipad.
The ipad is here with me.
I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the ipad if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Arianna

Chief Logistic Officer
www.bluechipremovals.co.uk

Thanks in advance for your help!

Old 02-22-2011, 01:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

NO friend this company Layolayostore@gmail and hotmail does not fruad OR scam,i already receive my order...3 iphone 4G 32gb here in Malaysia.

Last edited by jamally : 02-22-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Old 02-22-2011, 05:41 PM

@ dhoff024
100% scam.

There is no ipad. If anyone had an ipad to sell that cheap he/she could sell it to a friend, co-worker, neighbor, relative or anyone local, no need to post an ad and sell to someone half a world away.

The next email would demand you pay in cash via Western Union or moneygram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamally View Post
NO friend this company Layolayostore@gmail and hotmail does not fruad OR scam,i already receive my order...3 iphone 4G 32gb here in Malaysia.
Really? You are here in Malaysia? Care to explain why you are posting from Höst, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany?

Old 02-23-2011, 12:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Wong Pei You - Alice 0167203856 - Iphone 4 Cheater

WONG PEI YOU / ALICE 016-7203856 is a big scam from Malaysia, Johor who cheating people money by selling her IPHONE 4 Digi set at Mudah.my. She called herself ALICE with handphone number 016-7203856 and request potential buyer to bank RM 1,500 into her Maybank A/C 101209100237 of the Iphone 4. Many victims has suffered her tricks and many police report has lodged against her. Beware of WONG PEI YOU that she will be back to selling very good item at very low price at online shopping and even she wonít charged you the shipping cost. Please all Malaysian allocate this scammer and let the police to catch her. Beware of WONG PEI YOU, ALICE -0167203856 from Malaysia.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:21 PM

Re: Iphone scammers

Any phone number that starts with +44-70 or anything similar is not based in the United Kingdom. It is from a UK based cell phone redirect service that can be answered by anyone anywhere in the world. It is a favorite service of scammers who want to pretend to be in the United Kingdom but are really half way around the world from there.

Making a scammer's scam googlable is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post and then does not become a victim because you took the time to "get the word out". Thanks!!

Old 03-07-2011, 11:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcowle View Post
hey, thankyou to all for shattering what i thought was going to be a great deal lol!

Although after i started thinking i kind of epected to find something like this pop up.. but I must say i was searching around for a good half hour - an hour to try find any info or feedback on this company

www.telecomsadv.com

which is what i now believe to be the same guy as the rest of you have been talking about.

I actually made an order last night by mistake and emailed the company straight away saying I want to cancel the order!... anyways there were a number of emails exchanged between me and a Ingram Rossouw at telecomsadv@gmail.com which soon after i recieved a call and i again had to clearly tell the person i wanted to cancel the order as he still wanted me to head down to a WESTERN UNION and transfer money. I again said NO i want to cancel the order but I said i would be interested in making an order in the near future once i had the money as i was purchasing a dj system which is usually worth at least 7500 - 8000 AUD for only 2200USD .. I was literally jumping when i saw that price .. but yeah then after speaking to him and my head returned to earth i realised this has gotta be to good to be true so thats when i started my search for any feed back and i couldnt find anything although i did find a facebook account that seems to be linked to the company

http://apps.facebook.com/marketplace/seller/43506114/

But yes i couldnt find anything for a good half hour or more untill i just randomly clicked on a page that was in spanish and i trastlated it using google which said DO NOT TRUST etc etc .. and gave a link to this post .. which brings us to now ..

so i deffinately wont be making any payment to him and thankyou to all of you who have helped me save alot of money.

people like this need to be hunted down and put behind bars because from what ive read about what has happened its just rediculous that this guy can just continue to get away with this .. so for anyone who may be interested, these are the details that he gave me

>>> *TELECOM ADVANCE LIMITED*
>>> *2350 Dairy Rd*
>>> *Melbourne*
>>> *FL 32904*
>>> *USA*
>>> *3057672945*

the information that he asked me to make transfer of money to are as follows (Even though i had clearly said 2 or 3 times by now that i did not want to place an order)

> Name: Jerry Nicholas.
> Address: 2350 Dairy Rd,
> Melbourne
> FL 32904
> USA.

anyways lol sorry to hear about your losses through this guy but thankyou for posting about it otherwise i probably would have made the same mistake
I stumbled upon this "company" on facebook. They told me I can come pick up the phones on Dairy Road in Melbourne. I am having a friend of mine go check out the address to see it there really is a Telcom Advance Limited. I'll keep you all posted.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

iPhone Scam online

Hey guys,

just wanted to let you know about this guy. Its definitely a Scam. Fortunately I was supicious enough and did not fall into the trap. I also sent all his info to Western Union and marked the Post on *****slist as abusive

Found on *****slist:
Quote:
This phone is 100% working in good condition
All set are completed
Order 2 unit get 1 for free
Black
Unlocked

Contact me anytime.
The guy calls himself Kim Roy - smartphones.ltd@hotmail.com
After asking a couple of questions he'd give me this information...

Quote:

Company Name: THE SMARTPHONE STORE LTD

Registered No 07235219

For more proof that we are registered under the UK Group of Companies (Govt) you can just view our own link at :

http://ukdata.com/company/07235219/T...HONE-STORE-LTD

Ronny about Beyounce Colient she is one of our company accountant who resides in HAMPSHIRE,UK so she is the one who receive the payment into our Bank Accountant due to bad Experiences .

Ronny i believe you know that people bears same name at once so i don`t think there is something wrong with the name.

Here is our company (UK) we don`t rip off any of our customers money ,has never happened before ,just be relaxed am making a promise to you and crosing my heart that you will get your packages once you make the payment tomorrow ,You will be happy to do more business with us.

You are 100% safe here don`t panic ,i promise a safe delivery.

You can now go make the payment tomorrow so you can get your packages as soon as possible.

Update me asap.

Kim
The Payment would be done by Western Union to:

Quote:
Now here is the Information you will be using in Transferring the Payment Via Western Union Money Transfer

Receiver Name: Beyounce Colient.

Address:4 HIGH STREET

City:ALTON

State:HAMPSHIRE

Zip Code: GU34 1BU

I hope I could contribute something for our security and prevent them of ripping off someone else!

cheers
Ronny

Old 03-17-2011, 03:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Nigerian scam 11 Lanfenwa Street, Abeokuta, Ogun

I have just been involved in a scam this year initiated by this person using the email 'mecuryjack@yahoo.co.uk' by the name of Inyang Samuel Marcus
. He wanted to purchase the phone I am selling and even initiated to use Paypal.

You basically hand over you paypal email address then they send you lots of fake emails pretending to be from paypal.

One of the emails received;

Thanks for that and here is the address i want it posted after payment is made below

Name: Inyang Samuel Marcus
Address:11 Lanfenwa Street
City : Abeokuta
State: Ogun State
Zip Code: 23403

i will tell you when i am done with the payment thanks.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Iphone scammers

Pop-up ads on a Web site link to purchase the iPhone with the option to select a color. We already have Scott Frederick Byers, a Canadian iPhone scammer that hundreds of hundreds of thousands of dollars is reported to have managed to defraud.