report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2011, 07:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: List of Scammers

Here is details of the man I was scammed by:

Mark Bailey/Gerald Bailey

Business Link Ltd

They use email address: recruitjobcentre@hotmail.co.uk

Suppose to provide you with work at home for a fee of £20.......what a LIE!!!

Please dont fall for it!!!

Old 01-20-2011, 05:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The information which you have given for scammers are nice also beneficial for me and also for others who wants to know. I liked and very much impressed by this.

Old 01-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Silver Member

You left out Rod Stinson.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:44 PM
Newbie Member

left out Anthony Morrison the book seller on late night infomertials and that real estate book seller the Dean Graziosi another self proclaimed guru the horror stories I have read about them especialy Dean they both fail to mention they have other products like Deans personal coaching for thousands that makes false gaurentees and also once he gets your credit card number from the book sale mysterious charges appear. Thank god for sites like this exposing him.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Silver Member

Rod Stinson is a huge scammer. He scammed a lot of people with the 1stepsystem. Now he is doing the same thing with the secret formula webinar.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by j********* View Post
I have learned a lot over the past several years. I will not market our faith, but will not hide from it either. I desire to reach the saved and unsaved in my business. I do believe that the marketplace is ministry. I have removed videos with lifestyle pictures, as people will believe what they want to believe, regardless of what you tell them. I have manually removed hundreds of my videos throughout the internet without anyone asking me to do so.

I know that I have never misled anyone who spoke with me about our business. People who have done business with me personally and who know me, will tell you that as well. I also know that there are hundreds of real scams out there online. For people to lump good businesses in one pile because they leverage a network marketing model of distribution is simply irresponsible. I encourage you to go after the gifting schemes and true scams out there, if that is your true passion and calling.

I will admit, most of the online marketing world makes me sick to my stomach these days with promises of riches, luxury and little work. Any real business requires a lot of work and diligence. Most take many years to develop and mature.

It is also disturbing that most of the people attacking businesses as "scams" online now are doing so to convert them to their own home based business. That is about the lowest form of marketing out there. I know that is not Heather aka SoapBoxMom, as she feels that all network marketing companies are scams and she is entitled to her opinion, however much I disagree with it. I disagree with those who continually attack and tear down a business, individuals and ministries. The end does not justify the means in my opinion.

Tim can defend himself on the corporate side of the equation, but I am thankful for the education and experience that I have had as part of AC, as an independent representative. Yes, I removed his testimonial from my sites, as it referenced he and I being colleagues and we are not involved in any business together. In fact, Heather knows that I have not built AC for well over a year now, but I make an easy target because the bad decisions that I made when it comes to our finances. I do not blame Tim *******. I am not a victim. I blame myself for my bad decisions and I also know that the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy.

I have admitted these bad decisions. I have been one of the only folks to come on here to do so. I have apologized for those who I offended in any way, and I have offered to help any of my personal folks who truly believe that I have wronged them. Since I have lost most everything, it will take some time, but I have offered to help them. I lost most everything standing for something that I believed in. I do continue to believe that one should not separate their faith from their business. With that said, I do not believe anyone should do business with someone just because of one's faith.

I am focused on consulting traditional business owners these days and on teaching people about debt and wealth, not chasing luxury. I am using this experience to help others. Most of America is dealing with the negative savings rate, overspending, etc. All I can do is start at home and help other couples to not make the same mistakes that we made.

With that said, my biggest regret is that through our lifestyle example, others made similar buying decisions thinking that was the norm. Multiply that by millions of people, and we collectively mortgaged our futures. There is a lot of blame to go around, that is for sure. We have to start at home and begin to shift to a culture of savings and true wealth creation, not luxury. I was part of the problem, not the solution and I have repented for that. Although we have been faithful in our giving over the years, God wants to know that we will be good stewards of the rest and that is my focus going forward. I believe that God wants us blessed so we can be a blessing, but that is so much more than just money, but it does include finances too. Many here disagree on that too, which I am sure they will. I won't post dozens of scriptures on this topic.

Have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday, as those who believe, reflect on His incredible sacrifice and that we serve a risen Savior

very nice posting by you.You have done a great job and provided useful information.

Old 01-25-2011, 01:11 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballantradoch View Post
Please add ID: NewHorizons33 or Anh Cao Tuan (fake name I'm sure).

He offers bank logins or ccv's for sale.....he takes money, makes up a "hardluck" story and keeps the money saying he was ripped off or that his software to do these deeds for someone was corrupted or destroyed.

He uses the email address: newhorizons33@yahoo.com
NewHorizons33

Old 01-25-2011, 01:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by golodo View Post
Scammer Pic:

Scammer Name: AHTSHAM ASGHAR
Scammer Email: ahtshamb4u@hotmail.com
Scammer Hometown: 504-B MUSLIM TOWN LAHORE PAKISTAN, LAHORE PUNJAB, 44000 PAKISTAN.
Scammer Website: ahtsham.com

scammed me $800
this bastard acting like a good people but the truth is he is a liar!
beware people..
im not a spammer i did not spammed you you liar and im not a liar

Last edited by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! : 02-13-2011 at 06:20 AM.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Adding to the list of scammer:
These are some selling the latest gadgets loike iphone 4g, ipad, sony erricson, apple products & etc from www.olx.com.my

Seller:
1) Scott Brown, email: paperbizltd@hotmail.com; (goggle search his email),
His partner or himself : Hassan in Malaysia, phone number :+601025088149, +60146419174.
Account to bank in : AmBank (M) Berhad, Malaysia
Name of Account Holder : Ms Nurul Shuhada Binti Shahadan,
Acct #: 023-002-403530-8.
Account to bank in : Hong Leong Bank, Malaysia
Name of acct holder : Jayakumaran A/L R. Harichandran
Acct #: 1-7550094538
1i) Scott Brown's business partner or he himself, Syed Shakeel, email : dancomtelecommsdn@gmail.com,
His partner?: Mohammed in Malayisa, phone number : +60102540372
Apparently Hassan knows this Mohammed!

2) Mohammed Moshhood, Mosh Plaza Ltd, email: moshplaza@hotmail.com; (google search Mosh Plaza Ltd)
Phone # :(Malaysia) +60166234135, +60196828249, +60196452305, (Overseas?) +237034522649
Acct to bank in: AmBank (M) Berhad, Malaysia
Name of acct holder : Ms Nor Fazilah Binti Hassim
Acct # : 005-002-310559-1
Involve Malaysia custom lady : Ms Nadia Hanem Binti Mohamad Bakri
Acct to bank in : Maybank, Malaysia
Acct #: 1-62339-05841-5

3) Alex Rodriguez, email: next2buyltd@yahoo.com

4) email: aliyustore@gmail.com

5) Kareem Hassan, email: latestiphonestore@gmail.com, latestiphones@hotmail.com

Courier Services:
1) International Global Express, email: info@igexp.com, info@iglobalexp.com
2) Swift Diplomats, email: swift.diplomats@post.com

Custom Clearance:
1) comstomservices@aol.com
Western Union Acct Name : Brian Thomas
Add: 34, Beckenham Road, Beckham, Kent, BR3 4TU, UK

Acct to bank in: CIMB, Malaysia
Acct Holder Name: Williams Alfred
Acct # : 14320069278528

The sellers' name mentioned still active in the website selling their cheap rate latest mobile gadgets and etc.

Please beware..

Old 01-30-2011, 03:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by myglobalresults View Post
Hey I know many members have been scammed lets start a list of people who are notorious scammers.

Here are a list

Ken Russo (active promoter on asa forum)

Faith Sloan (active promoter on asa forum)

Wanrou (not his real name but id)

sharkeysharkey (active promoter on asa forum)
Great Idea How about listing web sites URL and or infomercial titles

Anthony Morrison < infomercial late night early morning

KEVIN TRUDEAU < infomercial late night early morning

Kind of like that not just names but a little information along with Names

I will add information to a thread if this site will allow it.
Any personal experiences like foot notes.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:57 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHTSHAM ASGHAR View Post
im not a spammer i did not spammed you you liar and im not a liar
Dear Ahtsham,
he is talking about scam, not spam.
so why r u so frustrated.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: email breach of privacy

his web site has gotten a hold of all my email contacts and it send them there marketing advertisement ... all my contacts are upset at me cause its an all day everyday email sent to them..... there web site is= http://ecsahuruo.com/

Old 02-20-2011, 04:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I think he didnt really read the hwol topic so he missunderstood scam by spam :P

Old 02-20-2011, 06:46 AM
Silver Member

Paypal is a scam.

See my thread at:

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=136238

Old 02-21-2011, 06:25 AM
Newbie Member

TerraLynn Hoy is on a couple here. So we will add James Howard and Patti Saa.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:10 AM
Newbie Member

Great job!
It wouldbe nice if the scammers had the bussines URL or name of their game posted also.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Newbie Member

I suggest this list include the URL's of the scam associated with those listedhere.
Great job on the list.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Grant Pickering, Joseph Pickering, J G Pickering, Joe Pickering, Fred Harris (all the same guy)