report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2011, 09:29 PM
77omg

Re: My Video Talk

is anybody can help me to analyze whether mvt is not ajoke or a just a mask? do u know what i mean ? i am still a member since 2010 and on my first month i was happy and i received my commission though it takes long time before they issued the gcc more than a month. so the commission arrived after more than 2 weeks am requesting to global support to transfer it... and i withdraw my first $1000 comission.yahoo..after few months, my friend , my same team met a big fish who were interested for mvt products but the company say no ...i don't know what the reason behind why they are afraid ... is there any hanky panky going on? the only thing i know..there must be something if comes with legality? is anybody among the pc leaders travelled to usa or australia trip?how about the ipad is anybody received this july 2010 promo? singapore is it true only selected close them received the trip?... oh well, what i knew from my friend she was convinced to travel to india for a big lie... please global leaders think the life of mvt not urself intention... are u not afraid so many were transferred now to talkfusion.. what will be the future for us we are your avid downline is it ok with you we will not earn or we discontinued promoting mvt? please do something.. it is not a joke many people under us invest wake up ....

Old 02-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Truth: Full not Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77omg View Post
is anybody can help me to analyze whether mvt is not a joke or a just a mask? do u know what i mean ? i am still a member since 2010 and on my first month i was happy and i received my commission though it takes long time before they issued the gcc more than a month. so the commission arrived after more than 2 weeks am requesting to global support to transfer it... and i withdraw my first $1000 comission.yahoo...
It seems most of your concerns are not that of bashing but are purely answerable by your upline. I wonder where your upline is? ... . However I will give my OWN OPINION/OBSERVATION hoping to give some possible clarity ... keep in mind as well, I am not a PC leader ... just a guy on the backseat.

Quote:
after few months, my friend , my same team met a big fish who were interested for mvt products but the company say no ...
Like what we already know ... in Direct Selling, a rock becomes a rockstar and a rockstar becomes a rock. There is no such thing as big fish if you think that way; the only big fish here is YOU ... and if you think there is another guy better than you and that guy thinks another is better than him .. then at the end of the day ... there is no big fish in your team but sardines packed in a can.

There are some nationalities whom Direct Selling is a NO-NO, like for example, a rep who got jailed in his country because of promoting a product of a DS company which is a member of a "Direct Selling Association". That company cannot do anything. It is a responsibility of MVT rep to keep users-to-be out of harm's way as well and not just signing-up.

Quote:
i don't know what the reason behind why they are afraid ... is there any hanky panky going on? the only thing i know..there must be something if comes with legality?
As for legality ... Lawyers study for more number of years than the usual, just to oppose another lawyer with the same clause of the law, this means legality is interpreted in many ways ... but just to give you an insight ... FTC has the sole authority than DSA. I have seen DSA member who violates the association's own code of ethics.

To give you further example, the Federal Film and Entertainment Control Office of a host country has the final say whether a foreign film is to be banned or be shown in public, not the Actors Guild Association of that host country.

With these facts; you should be able to understand the proper precepts of legality.

Quote:
is anybody among the pc leaders travelled to usa or australia trip? singapore is it true only selected close them received the trip?
Trips are bonuses ... the USA and Australia, are part of the compensation bonuses found in our UAE website while singapore is a special regional promo. Along with this trip the corporate plans a leadership training but you cannot conduct leadership training for a single person who got california achievement. So they intend to group a considerable number of achievers prior to the big day. For your information, one of the PC leaders where given a european tour for 20 days, would that PC leader still grieve for a california trip? I also asked one of the california achiever if he is unsatisfied about the trip ... he said the same reason of "accumulating number of reps" before the big day; anyway he is still contented because even if he is waiting for his california trip he already finished off his 120,000.00 AED bank liabilities which is more of a relief for him than the trip.

As for the singapore trip, the promo was extended, because only few have make it, and most of those that make it has passport held due to "company sponsorship" (you know this UAE rule right?) and cannot join the singapore training anyway. There was also an option that anybody can join the trip at his own expense if a rep did not meet the promo criteria. So it is not picking reps to join which is in contrast to your hearsay, but what I know is that some reps who qualified for the singapore trip jumped to another company before the re-scheduled trip was announced.

Quote:
how about the ipad is anybody received this july 2010 promo?
This I have no idea what could be the reason ... but to speculate, the only thing I see is that apple is more concern of their CEO's health than producing I-Pad, this is why you can't find I-Pad tablets in most catalogue of electronics retail store here in UAE. However I agree, that the homeboyz should keep this promise at their end ... let's pray the apple CEO got better and I-Pad production resumes.

Quote:
what i knew from my friend she was convinced to travel to india for a big lie ...
Is there a condition prior to purpose of travel, and did the condition have been met?

Quote:
please global leaders think the life of mvt not urself intention... are u not afraid so many were transferred now to company B
Now this quote negates all my answers above as it provides a notion that you are already in this company. This "phrase" is often used by "jumpers". As customary to the Direct Selling industry, mentioning a company name is same as endorsing it. Also, be aware that there is no MVT reps who says that company B is an "alternative". However, "jumpers" will tend to emphasize this for a simple reason that one will always tell his/her friends that he/she jumped from a good to a "better" company even if he/she don't know what he/she is talking about ... it's a rule of thumb.

Quote:
... what will be the future for us we are your avid downline is it ok with you we will not earn or we discontinued promoting mvt? please do something.. it is not a joke many people under us invest wake up ....
Your upline is your key. Also, kindly consider that this is not an investment, but product purchase ... might as well shift your focus on trading in stock exchange if you think that way. The responsibility is in your hand to help your downline or your upline to help you (and not a post here at SdC), as what is always emphasized in the presentation.

Last edited by kitsune udon : 02-04-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
Dude, ease the fonts, and calm down. They had been in that office at Bishop Ranch in San Ramon since 2004. Why they had that UPS on 3000 Danville Road in Ameda, CA? Can't tell you that.

As long as the products is there that the reps sell it retail, and long they're getting paid from that company, everything's fine dandy.

Meanwhile, the question should be directly pointed towards YOU! Do you know about this company? Where you were once a Representative or a executive of MVT. Do you quit or got terminated??? Finally....DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA??? Why are you targeting this company???

Don't give us information in bits and pieces. Laid it ALL on the table!! We inquiring minds would like to know.
SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU TAKE 'ANYONE' SERIOUS NAMED MVTEXPOSED...YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE BENT ON EXPOSING MVT 'ONLY'. DO YOU LIVE FOR ANYTHING ELSE? NOT TO MENTION THE WANNA BE MICHAEL MOORE SCAM UNCOVERER YOU TUBE VIDEO THAT "does not exist". SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS EFFORT DUDE! YOUR AGENDA IS OBVIOUS. you are a joke

Last edited by AREALPERSONNAMEDMIKE : 02-14-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Old 02-15-2011, 02:48 AM
Certified Rottweiller Killa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREALPERSONNAMEDMIKE View Post
SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU TAKE 'ANYONE' SERIOUS NAMED MVTEXPOSED...YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE BENT ON EXPOSING MVT 'ONLY'. DO YOU LIVE FOR ANYTHING ELSE? NOT TO MENTION THE WANNA BE MICHAEL MOORE SCAM UNCOVERER YOU TUBE VIDEO THAT "does not exist". SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS EFFORT DUDE! YOUR AGENDA IS OBVIOUS. you are a joke
That's like saying 'How do I know if you're real name is Mike?'

Nice try Mvtexposed! You're more stupid than you sound.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:16 AM
BakedGoods4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune udon View Post
It seems most of your concerns are not that of bashing but are purely answerable by your upline. I wonder where your upline is? ... . However I will give my OWN OPINION/OBSERVATION hoping to give some possible clarity ... keep in mind as well, I am not a PC leader ... just a guy on the backseat.

Like what we already know ... in Direct Selling, a rock becomes a rockstar and a rockstar becomes a rock. There is no such thing as big fish if you think that way; the only big fish here is YOU ... and if you think there is another guy better than you and that guy thinks another is better than him .. then at the end of the day ... there is no big fish in your team but sardines packed in a can.

There are some nationalities whom Direct Selling is a NO-NO, like for example, a rep who got jailed in his country because of promoting a product of a DS company which is a member of a "Direct Selling Association". That company cannot do anything. It is a responsibility of MVT rep to keep users-to-be out of harm's way as well and not just signing-up.

As for legality ... Lawyers study for more number of years than the usual, just to oppose another lawyer with the same clause of the law, this means legality is interpreted in many ways ... but just to give you an insight ... FTC has the sole authority than DSA. I have seen DSA member who violates the association's own code of ethics.

To give you further example, the Federal Film and Entertainment Control Office of a host country has the final say whether a foreign film is to be banned or be shown in public, not the Actors Guild Association of that host country.

With these facts; you should be able to understand the proper precepts of legality.

Trips are bonuses ... the USA and Australia, are part of the compensation bonuses found in our UAE website while singapore is a special regional promo. Along with this trip the corporate plans a leadership training but you cannot conduct leadership training for a single person who got california achievement. So they intend to group a considerable number of achievers prior to the big day. For your information, one of the PC leaders where given a european tour for 20 days, would that PC leader still grieve for a california trip? I also asked one of the california achiever if he is unsatisfied about the trip ... he said the same reason of "accumulating number of reps" before the big day; anyway he is still contented because even if he is waiting for his california trip he already finished off his 120,000.00 AED bank liabilities which is more of a relief for him than the trip.

As for the singapore trip, the promo was extended, because only few have make it, and most of those that make it has passport held due to "company sponsorship" (you know this UAE rule right?) and cannot join the singapore training anyway. There was also an option that anybody can join the trip at his own expense if a rep did not meet the promo criteria. So it is not picking reps to join which is in contrast to your hearsay, but what I know is that some reps who qualified for the singapore trip jumped to another company before the re-scheduled trip was announced.

This I have no idea what could be the reason ... but to speculate, the only thing I see is that apple is more concern of their CEO's health than producing I-Pad, this is why you can't find I-Pad tablets in most catalogue of electronics retail store here in UAE. However I agree, that the homeboyz should keep this promise at their end ... let's pray the apple CEO got better and I-Pad production resumes.

Is there a condition prior to purpose of travel, and did the condition have been met?

Now this quote negates all my answers above as it provides a notion that you are already in this company. This "phrase" is often used by "jumpers". As customary to the Direct Selling industry, mentioning a company name is same as endorsing it. Also, be aware that there is no MVT reps who says that company B is an "alternative". However, "jumpers" will tend to emphasize this for a simple reason that one will always tell his/her friends that he/she jumped from a good to a "better" company even if he/she don't know what he/she is talking about ... it's a rule of thumb.

Your upline is your key. Also, kindly consider that this is not an investment, but product purchase ... might as well shift your focus on trading in stock exchange if you think that way. The responsibility is in your hand to help your downline or your upline to help you (and not a post here at SdC), as what is always emphasized in the presentation.

Geesh, I hope you're not an actual paid employee of MVT. Any professional entity; they would not dare waste their time on such time with dealings as you're doing in responding to everyone's message. Especially when it comes to someone you feel is being negative. Grow up!

Any response to this from you will only prove to everyone you are immature.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Get ready...MVT is going into full launch in April 2011 in Vegas. We have had a few growing pains as a new company but the products are amazing!! Personal branding for your service, product or YOU...it's the best!

You can check out...http://BrandMeNowMVT.com
http://WhoIsJonathanMach.com

Get on board and have some fun!!

Old 02-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Truth: Full not Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakedGoods4U View Post
Geesh, I hope you're not an actual paid employee of MVT. Any professional entity; they would not dare waste their time on such time with dealings as you're doing in responding to everyone's message. Especially when it comes to someone you feel is being negative. Grow up!

Any response to this from you will only prove to everyone you are immature.
Again ... I am not against negativity ... but "negativity with a purpose" ... against people who pretends to be genuine. Oh I'm immature now right? my bad

Old 02-24-2011, 10:44 PM
BakedGoods4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach-1 View Post
Get ready...MVT is going into full launch in April 2011 in Vegas. We have had a few growing pains as a new company but the products are amazing!! Personal branding for your service, product or YOU...it's the best!

You can check out...http://BrandMeNowMVT.com
http://WhoIsJonathanMach.com

Get on board and have some fun!!
Excuse me, your company isn't new, it's 8 years old.

Old 02-25-2011, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakedGoods4U View Post
Excuse me, your company isn't new, it's 8 years old.
Hey Baked Man

Here's a little Newsflash:

We already know that MVT is 8 years old, smarty pants!

We're talking about the Full Launch of it's opportunity here in the United States, Canada and parts of South America.

Maybe you should do a little research next time before you posted a opposing viewpoint about MVT. Just a food of thought.

Last edited by GeminiDogg : 02-25-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly1 View Post
Has anyone out there any any experiences, good or bad, with My Video Talk?
I was going to register but I called their customer service number and I received a recroding telling me to email them. It is definitely not a good impression. Any comments would be appreciated.
I have the phone # if you need it they will answer every you need let me know if you want it you can contact me @ randyfox1@msn.com

Old 03-10-2011, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyfox1 View Post
I have the phone # if you need it they will answer every you need let me know if you want it you can contact me @ randyfox1@msn.com
Hey randy, you're replying to a message that is a few years old, just to let you know.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I am wanting to find out more about video talk. Is there any reps from the company who live in Singapore?

Old 03-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Network Marketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbatch View Post
I am wanting to find out more about video talk. Is there any reps from the company who live in Singapore?
Hi, I have been consistently using their products for my main business purposes. Though their customer support leaves much to be desired, their product in itself is world class. I have a blog on it here http://myvideotalk.mysuccessmantra.com/

Feel free to mail me at myonlineventures@mysuccessmantra.com
Tweet @ tonygcal

Old 03-23-2011, 12:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have had very good experiences with MVT. They are on California time. Whenever I call during their office hours, I have spoken to someone. The software products are very user friendly and they do have many customers who just use the video platform for their various business. No scam here.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi All

I have not read the whole of 6 pages accumulated on MVT just some.

There will be good and bad experiences from many.

Here is some information that may be useful:

All Direct Selling companies operate on open door policies. Meaning no one is vetted for criminal records or ask a multitude of questions to qualify their suitability to sign up as independent end users and/or business builder.

Unless the person is a previous rep terminated for breach of contract.

Most internet users know that when they sign up/buy a software the support is mainly going to be via email. The obvious reason is they are usually never in the same country as the where the software originated from. Even if there is an option to contact via telephone, few want to spend when its free via email.

I have websites under myweb.com, wix.com, meetup.com and Idroo.com Some charged monthly/yearly fees and some are free. None of them pay on indirect referrals, some pay direct referrals, others don't pay any referrals. Its a buyer beware situation.

If you intend to get into direct selling do due diligence about the company and as much as possible about the person you are going to sign up under.

Its not the end of the world if you get an non-supportive direct upline. If you want a better upline, just attend meetings and ask is there anyone that can help.

MVT like myweb and wix and idroo and paypal and alertpay and clickbank and google etc ALL have very quick response time. If they didn't they would not have lasted as long as they have.

Learn to discern the complaint. Is it a legitimate issue that the company should be given a chance to address, just 'grumblings' or even an 'attack' without basis.

With regards to terms and conditions of any direct selling company. Again speak to your upline(s) or leaders. But to put another perspective of what can be viewed as unfair terms & conditions in direct selling, it is still one of the very few business models which create passive income on a very small start up budget. Traditional businesses and franchise cost tens of thousands of dollars to start up.

Also not all of us are capable of being bosses of a multitude of headaches that come with traditional business. Direct selling companies support you with the back office work.

Yet still many flounder as they are not used to setting up targets and being self reliant to push those targets through nor have the perseverance to carry on even in the face of minor setbacks. The direct selling company should not be made to take the rap for these very real issues.

So if you find the terms and conditions restrictive you don't join. If you find out after the fact, then I would say ask yourself these questions "can I still make money if I put in the initial hard work?" "is the money much more than I would get in a year of work." "Do I like doing direct selling?"

If the answer is no to all the questions then I wonder if there was any due diligence done before joining. If it is yes, go for it then.

With regards to whether a direct selling is a good deal? Do your due dilligence with MLM rankings, myreportcard, better bureau of bussiness.org, blogspots etc. These will give you a more objective and truer picture of the company.

Forums may not be a very reliable source for information as you loose track of your purpose when the ranting and ravings get too 'loud'.

At the end of my long post to confirm any suspicions: yes I am an MVT rep, team leader, avid fan of video email and an optimist hoping to spread the good news that money can be made after all.

I just love the way technology is exploding and changing the way we plan our time, use it and profit from it.

No industry has given us the advantage to do a multitude of tasks in a short space in time so that it seems we have 'more' time in which to make profit and spend less money achieving the same results.

Good cheer to one and all

Old 04-28-2011, 06:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i'm researching about mvt coz my sister from dubai called me to reserve 2 hrs at a restaurant for product presentation and further ask for help to invite friends to attend in just a matter of 4 days.......

minutes ago, i learned the company name and search for it, bouncing to this thread.......

as of today, what i know about mvt is that i am, as well as my sister are already members of the company.....
i am shocked about that fact...how can i be a member of a company without signing any documents or being oriented first?????

tomorrow, i will be oriented of the product and it's business together with some friends..........

scam or not......i guess, since i am already a member, i will know the answer......

i'm still hoping that my sister is not wasting money and time for this mvt.......coz working out of the country, far from your relatives especially children (3 kids, 1 kid with autism) is so hard for a single mom like her.........

i'll try to print this thread for review.....

thanks guys.......

Old 05-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I am not sure why people believe in such MLMs.

No tangible product/service to sell. Simply a waste of time and money.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly1 View Post
Has anyone out there any any experiences, good or bad, with My Video Talk?
I was going to register but I called their customer service number and I received a recroding telling me to email them. It is definitely not a good impression. Any comments would be appreciated.
Reply: You are most welcome...you can share your queries with me. contact me at rl_saini6942@hotmail.com