report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2011, 05:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Who is Bill Bartmann?

I've read all the posts and no one has said they are making money. I attended the 11/10 Palm Springs area seminar, I knew that I would be upsold, for I asked that question when I signed up. Bill made it sound so easy! Come to the 5 day, start with 20K and we'll co-op 1/3/,1/3, 1/3, splits and raise the ante the next go around and in a couple of years you'll be at least a millionaire!

Well unfortunately I've heard that many time before and yes if it is too good to be true, it is. I know those of us who are searching for a way to get back, or catch up financially and try to find the "one" or a way to make a lot of money and have someone else help you do most of the work, it just doesn't work like that. No matter how many times you try to talk yourself into going to Tulsa in hopes you will find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Stay home and plan the rest of your life and stick to the plan even if you have to do baby steps at first.

Old 01-17-2011, 09:27 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claim2Fame View Post
Well unfortunately I've heard that many time before and yes if it is too good to be true, it is. I know those of us who are searching for a way to get back, or catch up financially and try to find the "one" or a way to make a lot of money and have someone else help you do most of the work, it just doesn't work like that. No matter how many times you try to talk yourself into going to Tulsa in hopes you will find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Stay home and plan the rest of your life and stick to the plan even if you have to do baby steps at first.
Just because it doesn't work out for you doesn't make it a scam. We all had that moment of having to decide if this is "the one". I don't really like the term "the one" because it implies grasping at straws in the hopes of drawing the longest one. There will always be those that decide with their emotions rather than their intellect. Some people should just not be in business. That is not to say there is anything wrong with you just that some people are better suited for the business world than others.

Sorry for those that have lost money, but there will always be some that win and some that don't.

I spent $43,000 (of my own retirement funds) on 2 separate portfolios last year, one in February and one in April. I have, in the last 9 months collected $32,000+/- I am not a millionaire, it would be naive to think this is a one year plan to financial freedom. Or even a 2 year plan. It is going to take more time than that. You must be prepared to deal with the rough patches, slower than expected collections, higher than expected asset prices etc. It all changes on a daily basis and if you can't or won't adjust yourself with the changes maybe you shouldn't be in this business.

Me? I am moving forward with this.

Just because it doesn't work out for you doesn't make it a scam.

Again for the haters out there, and you know who you are, I am not Bill Bartmann, I am not a paid spokesman for Bill Bartmann. I am a student that has chosen of my own free will to pursue this business with everything I have at my disposal.

Is it possible I could lose everything? Sure is. But I will go down swinging for the fences.

The day I was born there was no guarantee that I would live another, but that hasn't stopped me from living.

Your mileage may vary.

Last edited by DanOK-9 : 01-17-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Old 01-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisket View Post
Man, don't you all know that DanOK-9 & a couple more is Bill Bartmann?
Dude your bisket is LIMP.

Old 01-17-2011, 01:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi!

I just found this messageboard. I attended the 5 day seminar in early April of 2010. In the first 4-5 months, there were no portfolios to buy!!! Then finally bought a portfolio in August.

How much return have I gotten from my 20K portfolio purchase? $1400 total. Plus, I have been paying $1399 a month since April, I'm sorry...I out of here!!! Either this doesn't work, or it is going to take another 200k to find out if it does. At this point in my life, I can't risk my entire net worth of something that has a low probability of working out.

I just got off the phone with another collection agency that was associated with the Bill Bartmann organization, but not run buy the Bill Bartmann organization. He told me that the debt that I bought from "X bank" was not doing well and that it was basically junk. They could collect on my portfolio, but don't expect anything better that what CFS 2 was doing for me. So basically, the Bill Bartmann organization advised me to buy junk. I can't afford $1399 a month for people to recommend to me to buy junk. I have spoken to Bill face to face, and I like him. But to me, his business system doesn't work for me. And based on the numbers that I received, it doesn't work, and I don't have enough money to figure it out if it does.

Is it a scam? I think you know my answer. Bottomline, I'm cancelling my $1399 a month coaching, and putting my portfolio with another agency or selling my portfolio on the open market for a loss.

Would I recommend my best friend to do this? Hell no!!! Stay away!!!

Old 01-17-2011, 10:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

DanOK-9, assets3, BillyIdol,

Thanks for your information on the Bill Bartmann offer.

You have helped me a lot, probably saved me much time and money. I have been in the process of raising the funds to take BB's seminars and to buy a small box of loans.

I don't think it's a scam. But i do believe these guys that are dealing with big bucks and big deals get into their chosen products so much that they get carried away and leave a trail of failed novices behind them. They are selling this partnership as a straight forward way to make money and leaving out major information, like the 1,400 a month thing. One way or the other, i'm opting out now that i've seen just how complex this whole business is and will look elsewhere to invest my time and cash. Just not up for it, too big a learning curve and long term for me.

Best to you DanOK-9 and may you succeed in your venture.

BillyIdol and assets3, thanks again for your input and may you discover a way to succeed that works for you.

Cheers, Billy

Old 01-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyIdol View Post
Hi!

I just found this messageboard. I attended the 5 day seminar in early April of 2010. In the first 4-5 months, there were no portfolios to buy!!! Then finally bought a portfolio in August.

How much return have I gotten from my 20K portfolio purchase? $1400 total. Plus, I have been paying $1399 a month since April, I'm sorry...I out of here!!! Either this doesn't work, or it is going to take another 200k to find out if it does. At this point in my life, I can't risk my entire net worth of something that has a low probability of working out.

I just got off the phone with another collection agency that was associated with the Bill Bartmann organization, but not run buy the Bill Bartmann organization. He told me that the debt that I bought from "X bank" was not doing well and that it was basically junk. They could collect on my portfolio, but don't expect anything better that what CFS 2 was doing for me. So basically, the Bill Bartmann organization advised me to buy junk. I can't afford $1399 a month for people to recommend to me to buy junk. I have spoken to Bill face to face, and I like him. But to me, his business system doesn't work for me. And based on the numbers that I received, it doesn't work, and I don't have enough money to figure it out if it does.

Is it a scam? I think you know my answer. Bottomline, I'm cancelling my $1399 a month coaching, and putting my portfolio with another agency or selling my portfolio on the open market for a loss.

Would I recommend my best friend to do this? Hell no!!! Stay away!!!
What agency did you initially place your assets with? Was it NRS?

Old 01-19-2011, 02:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Dan OK

I placed them with CFS 2. Who is NRS? I called them yesterday, and they are putting my $1399 payment on hold, and I'm going to think about it for a week, then decide if I am going to continue. I don't have another $45K to throw at this. They want me to buy several portfolios to get enough diversification, but if all this doesn't work out, I'm going lose everything. I don't think this is worth the risk. I mean....$20K investment with $1.5k return in 4-5 months...sorry but that sucks.

I'm out of the Bartmann deal most likely. I'm not sure if I trust them. When they get your money, they stop caring about you.

They will say, "You bought a bad portfolio....then they say...hey....there are no guarantees....business is a risk....let's buy another one!!!!" I guess this thing is all about risk tolerance. But I'm just not sure if there is even a chance of a positive outcome.

I'm still looking for that mysterious person that has paid their coaching fees, bought portfolios, and have come out with a profit. I guess this is sort of like snipe hunting....there is no snipe.

Billy

Old 01-20-2011, 05:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

It is necessry to attend the seminars for bill bartmann and also it is much important and also beneficial for many of the things. I don't think that to spend no. of money for his seminars is worth.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I think the question is...

Is the model of buying credit card debt from the site Bartman recommends or any other debt auction site and trying to collect for 2, 3, 4 time profit in a few months even possible?

Last edited by donzi79 : 01-20-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzi79 View Post
I think the question is...

Is the model of buying credit card debt from the site Bartman recommends or any other debt auction site and trying to collect for 2, 3, 4 time profit in a few months even possible?
In a few months time? IMPOSSIBLE

This is NOT what Bill teaches. 24-30 months is a more realistic time frame to realize a potential return of 3 to 1.

Bill is NOT recommending a "site" to buy assets from.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

huh....thats ineresting because when I talked to the person in charge of signing people up for the program he told me that the seminar:
-Gets you established with 2 websites where you buy portfolios of debt.
-Teaches you how to identify which portfolios you can make a 3-4 to 1 return on you money in the matter of a "few months".
-How to turn the portfolio over to a collection company to collect on you behalf.
-What collection company they "recommend"

SO, if this isn't what Bill teaches then why are his lackeys pushing this model? Seems like there is too much deception that is clouding the model, why? Maybe cuz the model is enticing but not possible therefore they are just playing on the story and collecting fees?

Old 02-04-2011, 04:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by assets3 View Post
Well to date, we have lost over 50K you tell me???? Not only do they charge for the so-called seminars, if you want to play it will cost you 1500 per month - or your out!!!!!! STAY AWAY

Really! an additional charge of $1500? Dang...sorry to hear it did not go well for you. Thanks for the info.

Old 02-17-2011, 05:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I would like to thank the "students" who shared their stories with us. It really is sad that the only "stories" we were told were negative and that the "students" who went to these seminars failed (for which I am sorry). But I do wish to thank you for helping me by me now not going to the Feb. seminar. I have been to these types of seminars before with no such luck. I am sorry that it had to be your bad luck that helps decide for the rest of us! Thank you for saaving me the time and MONEY!!!! Now if there is any REAL positive stories please respond because I have not seen 1 besides DAN-OK's. Have a great day!!!

Old 02-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Newbie Member

This appears to be a balanced, objective review of the life, times & credibility of Bill Bartmann, if anyone is interested. Courtesy of Bloomberg's Business Week:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...8/b4032066.htm

SD

Old 02-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Newbie Member

I listened to one of the internet presentations. Brian Tracy was doing the interview, He's a fairly well respected guy on the motivational circuit. Hard to believe he would back this guy without doing some research as to the efficacy of the program. I didn't pursue it because the deal seemed too stacked in his favor. He made money whether you made or lost money, you get all the risk and he shares in the rewards if there are any.

Old 03-11-2011, 09:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

After reading the thoughts of many who have thought about and or been involved with Bill Bartmann, one would naturally feel somewhat guarded or apprehensive about a sizable investment of this nature.
Yes, it is minuscule in the scope of possible potential if the system works: provided hard work and discipline are demonstrated.
Would a genuine person provide a satisfactory money back guarantee at any juncture?
From my preliminary research, it was only a two day seminar involvement, now I understand, to be trained properly, it would extend well beyond the two days at a substantial cost increase: why not be upfront about the information from the beginning, it would seem apparent, that an honest person would want you to understand all levels right from the beginning: when you sign up and pay for the first two day seminar, nowhere, is there any information provided about subsequent training……………………
Is there anyone who has attended the seminars and has an interest in a partner? Whereas, the methods could be transferred? I’ve been involved in multiple partnerships and they do work if the proper foundation is set forth.
If so, please contact to further any potential mutually beneficial relationship.
Regards,

Old 04-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanOK-9 View Post
After reading the book Bailout Riches I attended the 2 day seminar in Rancho Mirage, CA this past weekend and am very impressed with Bill Bartmann and what he is doing.

Having attended other seminars I am very skeptical when it comes to snake oil salesmen and their easy as pie millionaire recipes. The others (Robert Allen comes to mind) were always about books, cds, and the "you gotta have this $3,000 software to really succeed"

Between reading the book and attending the seminar I spent 8 weeks researching Bill Bartmann and what he is doing.

Bill Bartmann, in my opinion, is trying to "spread the wealth" so to speak. He comes across as genuine and sincere about wanting to help his students achieve their financial goals.

I feel that his business model is very doable. His accomplishments and accolades in business are credible and very well documented.

No illusions here, there is a wicked learning curve and plenty of hard work ahead. But the concept is sound so I am moving forward with it. I am investing in my future by having access to Bill's KNOWLEDGE and support.

Bill isn't here to hold anyone's hand or walk them down some fictional highway paved in gold. Hard work is as necessary as the education and support that Bill provides.

Will be back in Rancho Mirage in late November for the 5 day $10,000.00 seminar.

Yes it was the dreaded "UP SELL" but, because everyone perceives situations and events differently, I see this as a huge opportunity to make a better life for myself, my family and those around me.

Your mileage may vary.
I am presently listening to a live Bill Bartmann webinar and his retirement 'swan song'. I feel sorry for the people that have already paid a ransom for the forced expensive California seminars. Bill is currently spending both his and your money on infrastructure cost while you are financing the inventory (bad debt loans). Bill took 13 years to be a success by buying a single box of bad loans for $13,000.00. His students put in a min. of $20,000.00 to a high of millions. You have to buy bigger packages (more money) to make bigger money. Some packages are duds.

Why don't you just go to the bank and buy your own bad loans for 'pennies on the dollar' without the expensive seminars and paying Bill's 'hiatas in Tulsa, Ok.?

Bill says a few students get their money back but it takes a lot of time to collect. Today Americans are in financial trouble spending 1.50 for every 1.00 made.

Bill wants you to go to the bank and borrow more money so that he can buy more inventory. Bill thinks that a good credit rating for most people is rare. I have an excellent credit rating!

So, I'd like to hear from ANYONE who has actually earned some money over the break-even point, and how long did it take you to make this extra money?

How risky is this business? Bill wants you to go to your Mother In law or other relative and borrow if you don't have any money.

Good Grief, Charlie Brown!

Old 04-16-2011, 08:40 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenOldie View Post
I am presently listening to a live Bill Bartmann webinar and his retirement 'swan song'. I feel sorry for the people that have already paid a ransom for the forced expensive California seminars. Bill is currently spending both his and your money on infrastructure cost while you are financing the inventory (bad debt loans). Bill took 13 years to be a success by buying a single box of bad loans for $13,000.00. His students put in a min. of $20,000.00 to a high of millions. You have to buy bigger packages (more money) to make bigger money. Some packages are duds.

Why don't you just go to the bank and buy your own bad loans for 'pennies on the dollar' without the expensive seminars and paying Bill's 'hiatas in Tulsa, Ok.?

Bill says a few students get their money back but it takes a lot of time to collect. Today Americans are in financial trouble spending 1.50 for every 1.00 made.

Bill wants you to go to the bank and borrow more money so that he can buy more inventory. Bill thinks that a good credit rating for most people is rare. I have an excellent credit rating!

So, I'd like to hear from ANYONE who has actually earned some money over the break-even point, and how long did it take you to make this extra money?

How risky is this business? Bill wants you to go to your Mother In law or other relative and borrow if you don't have any money.

Good Grief, Charlie Brown!
Dear Chuck,
Why would anyone care to respond to you? You have already made up your little mind that this is a scam so what would be the point of telling you the facts?

I have posted here several times with my experiences concerning Bill Bartmann and yet people like you continue to call this a scam. People that have no direct knowledge of or experience working in this industry.

Thats OK though. The dullards will continue to languish on the sidelines of life.