report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2009, 04:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Traffic Assistants Biggest ever Fraud

Hey,

This is about TrafficAssistants.com and their fraud. TrafficAssistants.com otherwise known as OMS3 Consulting India Pvt Ltd. has cheated its employees by not paying them their salary for about 3 months now and are currently on the run. Richard East has always fooled his clients in many ways; this time its his employees and his vendors.

God bless all those and help them get their money.

How could someone not pay for the work they have done while Richard should realize that its their hard work that he has been making money through.

I am a good old client of TrafficAssistants.com and very disappointed with their services and attitude.

I am on the verge to search a company that I can trust and count upon.

Once again, god bless you all.

Last edited by james baron : 04-03-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Old 04-03-2009, 04:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Fraud on the loose!!!

Hi people,

I am one of Richard East's victims whose life has been taken to the roads for trusting his company and his word.

He is a complete cheat who robbed me off my money and business.I paid him for the long term services but he did not deliver a quarter of promised service.

wonder who he is out to cheat now..!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 05:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Traffic Assistants Biggest ever Fraud

hell break loose on Richard East and may he burn in hell for he is an evil man who never stands by his words ,a man who has no ethics and who cannot be trusted ever.

God Bless all the one's effected by this wretched man suffering from greed and ripped people of their money.

Old 04-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Silver Member

Richard East & Nick Dunin - OMS3 still in India?

I just got an email from Richard East and I guess Nick Dunin - it just said "Nick" about some course called IM Sigma Productivity Suite. I assume that's Nick Dunin or Nicholas Dunin.

Are Richard East and Nick Dunin still operating their business in India? Are Richard East and Nick Dunnin even still working together?

Last edited by justtoomuchtime : 04-21-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Traffic Assistants fraud now IM sigma Productivity

Hi everyone

This is to inform you all that Richard east, Nick dunin,Susane and Carman all have fled from India without paying salaries, rents and other things to employees and vendors.They have been blacklisted here in India,and police is searching Richard to get him put behind bars.

Bu they have still not yet stopped their illegal and cheating activities,OMS3 Announces Launch Of Their IM Sigma Productivity Suite, which is again a fraud and marketing gimmick to fool people around world
From Switzerland they are doing this scam , Im sigma Productivity suit is a toal scam and fraud activity to trap poor clients again.
OMS3 is a fraud Marketing and scammed,Black listed IT services company,earlier in India and now headquartered in Sion, Switzerland.
IM Sigma Productivity Suite’s primary market is to fool small to medium sized companies, including many or those starting out in business and dupe ,money from them,

Trust me , they are real money sucking bastards, and beware of them.

I hate OMS3

Old 02-08-2011, 12:46 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Richard East and Susan East (as well as their former partners, Nick Dunnin, Harris Fellman and others) are serious scammers. (actually Harriss may be legit but he was a big promoter of this service early on, and the sole reason we trusted them.)

They took myself and my clients for tens of thousands. We ordered various seo services via traffic assistants .com and their follow up related companies OMS3.

The work was simply never done, they claimed it was. No refunds, no communication. Just simple fraud.

Richard East and Susan East should be in jail by now, but amazingly they are still scamming clients with seo marketing services and virtual assistants.

I'm glad I saw this post that reminded me they are still around, and thought I should give an update.

They have even recently been scamming people in the last few months with similar offers with new names, and new partnerships.

It's unfortunate more people don't post their negative experiences with them as a warning. I myself have heard from at least 40 people who say they were ripped off.

I've never heard one real legit positive story. You will hear fake profiles, but they are easy to spot. They will never contact you back if you message them to ask them which domains they did work for.

Try rentacoder or odesk for real help!

Richard East's related companies:
bwiredin
Magnivis
parsonsmarketinggroup.com (parson's marketing group)

aliases and fake employees or partners
Richard Davis, Gene Waxman and Angela Matthey

email me at myfreedom1234 at gmail if you want to confirm any of this

Old 02-08-2011, 01:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

here's another web reference I found:

These people are crooks. Here is some more info... Richard East, Susan East, Nick Dunin, Addison Klein Group, OMS3, Traffic Assistants, Breiter Strom...

DICK East is a con man and he fled the US to Romania, Switzerland and India. They screwed 100's of people in India, when they couldn't pay them leaving many homeless and without jobs. Interpol should be contacted in my opinion. You have no idea how many people he as screwed.

Karma's a bitch...

I FOUND IT HERE:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...34/page/1.html

THERE IS MORE HERE:
http://www.canimakebigmoneyonline.co...-january-2007/

and you can email me direct if you have a question:
myfreedom1234 at gmail dot com