report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2010, 01:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Isagenix

If you care yourself, goto the website
http://careyou.isagenix.com

recommend
30 days fat bunning

ageless essentials

Old 09-03-2010, 09:57 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi all. I've been with Isagenix for 6 months now. I really like the products, but I will say, the first week they tasted AWFUL. I was told that's because I had to clean the toxins out of my system. True or not? I don't know, but after 1 week everything tasted fine.
Here is my story...I got into Isagenix through my j.o.b. My bosses wife is earning 6 figures a year through Isagenix. It took me 5 months to earn a cent. I wasn't expecting to make a fortune overnight so I was fine with this.
In the meantime, I keep ordering my products, every 30 days on autoship to stay active in hopes of earning money.
The first time I earned money, as I said, was my 5th month. I earned $237.16 which included my $50 bonus for becoming a consultant. You can not get paid weekly until you are a consultant (you sign one person up one your left and the same on your right). Again, I was aware of this, so I was fine.
I have only recently started working towards building my team. Now in my 6th month I have 21 people under me, and so far in Sept 2010 (my 6th month) I have earned 162.00.
I'm not sure how everyone works the system, but I spend a LOT of time working with my clients. I coach them as often as they need and I adapt Isagenix to their lifestyle, not the other way around. I encourage and support them as much as I can. Quite often I offer receipes, tips tricks and 'cheats' to help them. As someone mentioned earlier about the cleanse...I too am NO FAN of the one day cleanse. I don't encourage my clients to do it. I suggest other ways to use the cleanse which seems to have similar results without the stress of a full cleanse day.
Isagenix is a growing company, solid and stable from what I can tell and I certainly hope in the future that I will earn enough to leave my full time job. However, as you can see, that is not in the cards yet.
I will gladly answer questions as openly and honestly as I can for those who wish to email me. As with anything in life, I believe if I put the time and the effort in, if I truly believe in my product, and if I work hard I'll see results.
Thank you for your time and I hope this helps some of you.

Last edited by Fitmom100 : 09-03-2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: email in body of post

Old 01-01-2011, 05:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-niche View Post
Anyone here with experience on the products and program from Isagenix, weight loss and MLM opportunity program. Any pro's or con's?
Isagenix is a scam. The products don't work. They get you signed up through a "friend". Koniarczyk's in our case with my wife. Then when you want them to stop sending the product they ignore repeated phone and email requests and just keep sending the product. This has been going on for more than 6 months now.
Bunch of unethical crooks.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrisoncarter View Post
Isagenix is a scam. The products don't work. They get you signed up through a "friend". Koniarczyk's in our case with my wife. Then when you want them to stop sending the product they ignore repeated phone and email requests and just keep sending the product. This has been going on for more than 6 months now.
There are a lot of folks that would beg to differ with you but I also believe they don't always work for everyone. Are you trying to go through the distributor to get this stopped or the company?

I recommend you send a certified letter, return receipt to the company ATTN Consumer Relations. Be diplomatic and firm but not hostile because you are also going to show in the letter that you are copying whatever BBB covers Phoenix, The Counsel for Consumer Protection of the State Attorney General, and the distributor. (only the company needs to be certified) and you want it to appear business like.

Have records of any prior correspondence included (dates, email copies, letters) available to include.

That should get you a fairly quick response and perhaps even a RMA and credit on the last order. If the distributor is a friend, still, let him or her know that you have had to take that action and they will be getting a copy or just give them the copy.

Also if you are on autoship call your CC company and advise them and that you want to stop authorization.

If you don't have the addresses, they are:
Chief Counsel
Consumer Protection
Office of the Attorney General
1275 West Washington Street
Room 259
Phoenix, AZ 85007
You might call 602-542-5763 and ask if they handle those complaints or the Asst AG office in Tuscon.

Isagenix
ATTN: Consumer Relations
2225 S. Price Road
Chandler, Arizona 85286
USA

480-889-5747

Good luck.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrisoncarter View Post
i don't know about how the company runs itself, but i can tell you from a science standpoint that the product is complete garbage. if you're looking for an unhealthy way to lose weight, then by all means....jump on the bandwagon....again, at the expense of your health. might as well start taking diet pills as well.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This company is the pits. The products are loaded with chemicals and they frequently scam people out of their commissions.

They're loaded with MORMONS the kings of the MLM SCAMS and THEY teach you can rip anyone that's NOT MORMON out of anything you like. RUN RUN RUN from this poor excuse for a company.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:50 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKCarver View Post
This company is the pits. The products are loaded with chemicals and they frequently scam people out of their commissions.

They're loaded with MORMONS the kings of the MLM SCAMS and THEY teach you can rip anyone that's NOT MORMON out of anything you like. RUN RUN RUN from this poor excuse for a company.
Interesting perspective.

Yer just a peach for sharing it.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 09-27-2011, 01:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I was involved with Isagenix for about 6 months, will never look back, will never touch their products again. No I didn't do well, yes I lost money, but that's not why I'm posting this. Isagenix is like any other MLM company... 99.9% of people lose so 0.1% can get rich. If that's your cup of tea, go for it (from a business perspective).

From a product perspective... they're products are loaded with chemicals, and contain "262 ingredients", some of which (if you actually look them up say on Consumer Reports, or just on the internet) might be beneficial, some of which do absolutely nothing, and some that are now shown to have potentially bad side effects. They use the theory that "flooding your body with 1000% of every nutrient / vitamin possible" is a good thing. I remember when I was involved with them a quiet little e-mail that circulated from all the "Isagenix gazillionaires"...

"Do not prescribe the antioxidants to women who are pregnant"

That's basically all the e-mail said. No explanation. As it turns out, a recent study showed that too much vitamin A during pregnancy significantly increases the chance of birth defects. This was of course not disclosed in the e-mail that went around, because that of course would not be good for publicity... FYI I can't remember exactly but I think the "recommended dose" of their antioxidants contained about 5x the recommended daily intake. Combine that with the shakes and some of their other products and you could be at 10x recommended daily does easily. But hey, THAT'S THE ISAGENIX WAY!!

As for "do the products work?" Of course they work... or seem to work. It's a brilliant scam. They cut you back to 1000 calories a day, and feed you laxatives at night (the laxative being magnesium oxide found in the Isaflush). If you want any more proof this is a bad company with bad products, go to Isagenix.com, and find me 1 piece of information that says "Take 2 Isaflush before bedtime." You will not find it. Why? Because Isagenix is a nutritional supplement company, and magnesium oxide, if taken during the day and with meals, is exactly that, a nutritional supplement. If taken at night however, it's a laxative. Look it up or ask your doctor if you don't believe me. Since they can't tell you to take laxatives at night, they simply don't. It is in fact the person who signed you up who tells you to take it at night, and that's because the person who signed them up told them to take it at night, etc., etc. They get people hooked on their products, because after you've been eating 1000 calories a day, and taking laxatives at night, guess what happens when you stop taking the products? You put the weight back on twice as fast as you did in the first place... then you think you're fat... then you order another $300 30 day cleanse so you can continue your 1000 calorie / day combined with laxatives regime and think you're actually doing yourself a favour...

I think that pretty much sums it up... One more thing which I will say but I can't prove: Isagenix is the only nutritional supplement company that does not distribute in Europe. Why? Probably because Europe has the strictest rules in the world about what ingredients can be added to food and sold, and my guess is that 1 or more of their 262 magic super awesome ingredients is banned. Why else wouldn't this super duper awesome company with amazing products be marketed in Europe? Big market there!

Oh I was going to stop but lets just keep going for the fun of it... Isagenix currently says that have over 45 millionaire earners. This means they've earned a cumulative commision of 1 million dollars or more. Some of them make more than a million / year, some make less. Lets say 1 million average. So, 2010 Isagenix did 244 million in sales. They pay out 50% of gross earnings in commission (that's from their own marketing literature). So 244 / 2 = 122. 122 - around say 50 million earned by their "millionaires" and you're left with say 75 million. Isagenix has over 200,000 associates as of 2010... Again, according to their literature, only 16% of people are involved in the business! So 16% of 200,000 is 32,000! $75,000,000 / 32000 = $2,343.75, or a little under $200 / month for those 32,000 people busting their a$$es trying to sell crappy products. And to be honest I'm guessing that number is high... seeing as at least 1 person makes almost 10 million a year (I can't remember his name, the little "small town butcher that started it all" (classic MLM scam... telling you that even a little guy from a small town can become rich on MLM)) And also because part of their gross revenue would include "Isagenix University" and "Celebration". Events that they CHARGE THEIR ASSOCIATES TO ATTEND that supposedly help you sell more product...

In summary: They can't even be honest about the products they are selling (Isaflush laxatives) and rely on their "team" to do the lying for them. The chances of you making any money are very slim (although that's generally the case in MLM). Some of their products cause birth defects in babies if used during pregnancy... plus whatever any of their other 262 ingredients might do to you since there hasn't been adequate research done on them.

I can't believe there aren't more complaints about this company. It's ridiculous.

PS - They're not even doing that well... compared to Usana, Monavie and Herbalife, their sales are crap considering how long they've been around. And their sales from 2008 - 2009 actually dropped (244 million in 2008 to 224 million in 2009, this information is conveniently left out of their marketing literature btw, but is available on the internet). HOORAY!!!!! Maybe people are finally catching on to the fact that this is one of, if not the worst MLM company. Not only are their products not good... they may actually be harmful and addictive.

OK I'm done. Any Isagenix associates out there care to comment? I'm sure some of the sheep herd has something to say!!!!! I encourage an argument here!!

Old 09-27-2011, 01:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Just wanted to add one more thing... the website: www.allinonebusiness.net is the website that all new Isagenix associates are sent to to get marketing material that explains how the miraculous "cleansing" system works, along with tons of other promotional stuff. This website is NOT designed and supported by Isagenix. Why? Because it's full of lies and BS. This site was made by one of the millionaire earners to help her associates do well, and now all new Isagenix associates are pointed there. Isagenix would be sued left right and center for all the misleading BS on this site, but you can't sue an individual for putting up a website with "free information".

Congratulations Jim and Cathy Coover, and your 1 brilliant doctor that did his due diligence on 262 different ingredients / chemicals (that guy must not get much sleep seeing as it often takes a team of scientists many years to research just 1 ingredient) you really have come up with a brilliant scam that made you a ton of money.

Old 11-29-2011, 03:50 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
There are a lot of folks that would beg to differ with you but I also believe they don't always work for everyone.
Hi Gery!

As you already know I am one of those ones who beg to differ.

I love the products. They work every single time IF you follow the system as required.

While there could be some strange exception out there somewhere...
I found that those who complain that the cleanse system didn't work did not stick to the program.

They either didn't drink enough water, quit drinking water, drank coffee ( a BIG no-no) snacked ( a HUGE no-no) or they had taste issues with the products so they quit altogether.

Not one person I know who has stuck with the program has NOT lost pounds and inches in only days.

Not one.

The complainers who say it didn't work never stuck with the program period.

Love their shakes. They are LOADED with good nutrition. And the Ionix?
One health food store owner (NOT a mlmer)
looked at all the good ingredients in that product and said that she could not duplicate a product like that for their price if she tried!