report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Government Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2010, 08:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: National Grant Conferences

We actually attended the National Grants Conferences - three months ago. We actually paid $25,000.00 to purchase the PREMIUM ELITE PACKAGE.

They HAVE taught us valuable things - but it has also been three months - and we don't even have a grant application put in anywhere.

It's NOT easy. And the truth of the matter - is that you CAN obtain the grants for free. They are open to anyone with access to a computer. Simply log onto ww.google.com - and type in .gov - and then the type of grant that you are looking for.

Now HERE"S THE HARD PART. It is like being at the beach and you look down at the sand on the ground. There is SOOOOOOOOO MANY GRAINS of sand - that how in blue hell - can you pick one and look at it.

There ARE SOOOOOOO MANY Grants - that you will be MENTALLY BLINDED by what is out there - and the problem is - that EVEN AFTER YOU LOOK at all of the grains of sand - your mind will begin to go BLAH - because of HOW MUCH SAND is out there and HOW YOU CAN"T USE IT - because each and every grant - each and every grain of sand is custom tailored FOR A SPECIFIC USE!~

And if YOU DON"T have a business plan that fits that SPECIFIC USE - you're S.O.L.

And then it's on to the next grain of sand.

IT"S HARD!~ And you can look for yourself right now - and be BLINDED by what's out there.

And the next problem ---- the .gov thing - you HAVE to put the .gov thing - to ONLY get the government approved grants - BECAUSE THE SECOND THAT YOU DON'T PUT .GOV you're going to get A WHOLE NEW BEACH OF SAND - OF PEOPLE TRYING TO SELLL YOU THEIR GRANT PACKAGE.

So - there you go. IT"S NOT EASY.

It gives whole new meaning - to go and pound sand!

Is it possible to find a diamon on the beach amid all of the rest of the sand? Yes - but how motivated are you to LOOK through that much sand?

Most people give up.
We haven't given u p - BUT ONLY BECAUSE of how much money we paid. We feel that if we give up - we wasted our money - and thats A WHOLE LOT Of money - it's the only thing KEEPING us going at it - and even then it's tiring.

I hope this helps.

R

Last edited by ronberry007 : 01-23-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Old 01-23-2010, 08:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have spent 22 years as a corporate accountant. My business partner has both her Juris Doctorate and her PhD. So she is both an attorney and a doctor. So between the two of us - we carry some serious business weight - and we still haven't been able to even submit a grant request. For the simple reason THAT WE DONT' EVEN HAVE A SPECIFIC GRANT TO REQUEST. It's THAT complicated.

You have to do you business plan - first and you have to do it in the Harvard Format. You have to have the business plan done to demonstrate EXCELLENCE IN EXECUTION. If you don't even know HOW to run a business - then WHY would the government give you money?

They don't tell you that part. Well I do! My business plan IS done. The accounting is done. We have all of our articles of incorporation - tax i.d.'s - we have everything. And we still dont' even have a grant request in.

THIS IS HARD!~

YOU HAVE to have the PERSISTENCE OF WALT DISNEY. Disney was a horrible failure in his life. Disney - filed bankruptcy 7 times in his life. Disney - was soooooo bad off financially - BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT CAME IN AND SEIZED his studio in Burbank. THAT"S why - after the movies - of Bambi and Cinderella and all of those old ones - YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING AGAIN - up until THE Little Mermaid. HE LOST EVERYTHING.

And BECAUSE he was such a financial failure - and had filed bankruptcy - seven times - he went to `133 banks that all turned him down for a loan. It was the 134th bank - that loaned him the money to open Disneyland and they CLEARED 1.2 MILLION THE VERY FIRST DAY.

It takes a persistence of that level to be successful and the simple truth - is most people - IN THIS DAY AND AGE - have the persistance of a cracker in water. The just fall apart.

If it doesn't come - pre-packed - pre-labeled - micro wave ready - GIVE IT TO ME NOW - then people JUST GIVE UP.

I consider myself to one SERIOUSLY TENACIOUS S.O.B. But this is even hard for me.

And I am DEFINATELY NOT - or have not been -as persistent as Disney was - if I had gone to THREE banks and been turned down - I WOULD HAVE SAID THIS IS HOPELESS.

BUT THAT"S NOT what Disney did - and he changed the world.

The real question - comes down to WHAT DO YOU HAVE INSIDE OF YOU?

Michael Phelps BECAME Michael Felps 8 gold medal CHAMPION because he HAD MORE IN HIM _ than ALL OF THE OTHER KIDS WHO SWAM IN THE EXACT SAME POOL THAT HE DID.

What do you have inside of you - and if YOU DON"T have it inside of - you.....

then that's honest. But you can't blame other people -for what's inside of you

YOU ARE YOUR CREATION!~ End of story.

And my story isn't over yet - so I don't know what in the world is gonna happen... But it AINT EASY!~

R

Last edited by ronberry007 : 01-23-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I agree with ronberry and his post about it being HARD to work on the grant proposals. But NGC touts that for all your investments they will gladly work through the process with you. This is not true, they do not return calls, emails or any form of attempt to have them work with you. We have been nine months of poor mentoring, negative responses and no true assistance. Will seek a full refund for all their scam tactics - sure wish I had seen more on them before spending one dime. The BBB of Indiana did not show them with any bad references at the time we went though the initial program. Guarantee you we will not allow anyone we know become scammed by NGC.
Lady 765

Old 02-28-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalxsunrider43 View Post
So, GO BACK TO LIVING A SIMPLE LIFE and throw away
any free seminar tickets you receive in the mail.
If you want to know a good way to live your life, listen to Bill Fitzpatrick, he has a
very simple plan for life that will keep you out of trouble.
May you all be blessed by a simple humble life.
Sincerely,
fatalxsunrider !
fatalxsunrider, I don't know if you're still reading this board - you only have one post - but I was curious about the name you mentioned above.

A quick Google search returns several by that name. Can you or anyone else give a link? Thx.

"How wrong is it for a woman to expect a man to build the world she wants,
rather than to create it herself."

Old 07-26-2010, 07:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This is obviously a scam. Be very careful at all times because there are lots of scammers roaming around the net.

Old 07-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Newbie Member

I made the mistake of paying. They are a SEMI-SCAM...What do I mean??

They tell you up front they do not help you one on one to get a grant, rather they give you books with addresses and such of where you can apply to get a grant. They admit, YOU must do all the work. They also admitted..A WHITE MAN will likely get NOTHING as Grants are geared toward MINORITIES and Women, thus said to get a business partner who was a woman or a minoritey.

Looking back....for what I paid foolishly on NGC I could have HIRED a GRANT WRITER and gotten a Grant.

Grants requests need to be written,worded certain ways and have special info that a normal person won't know about.

many community colleges offer classes on Grant Writing, or..just google and hire one. It would be more effective.

NGC doesn't lie thus not a full scam, but for what you pay for they are way over priced vs what you benefit from them.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I signed up with ******* Resource Network out of Las Vegas NV.. Scam! Scam! Scam! Wasted $3000. Watch out!

Old 10-23-2010, 02:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss49 View Post
Does anyone know about National Grant Conferences? I saw an ad on TV and went to a "free" 2 hour conference in Illinois but the catch was a $999 fee. They would then tell you how to get free government money.

Miss49
we went to this scham in spokane , bought it lol !!

Old 10-23-2010, 02:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss49 View Post
Does anyone know about National Grant Conferences? I saw an ad on TV and went to a "free" 2 hour conference in Illinois but the catch was a $999 fee. They would then tell you how to get free government money.

Miss49
we went to this scham in spokane , bought it lol !! we called out grant "counselor" and were bluntly told there was no money available in our "area" !!, in my personal opinion this company is a rip off!!!

Old 01-30-2011, 03:02 PM
I am new at Scam.com

miss 49. i paid for national grants in 2005. I paid for the extra company regarding and 800 number, that was a fair deal. i also paid the extra to have a company teach me how to set up my own web site to sell items on. Those people were rude, when i asked to speak to a supervisor, he was even ruder! So back to national grants. I got a really good counselor who found 50k in grants for me, and some other items, however, they promised that after 1 year i could pay 30.00 a month and that could be consistent months or 1 month here or there to talk to my counselor. After the one year, national grants was virtually impossible to contact. Every web site i check leads to no where. I called and there were always "hurricane" issues and they were not available. I have still been unable to get thru to anyone to follow up on my 30.00 a month for more info. When they were good, they were very good and once they wanted to not be contacted...they were even better at not being available. So, i would try to reach them online if I were you, so you can see how difficult that is, to give yourself a taste of themnot being available after your year is up.
:)
vic