report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Palin TOWERS Over Critics

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post

We all know she was guilty during Whitewater, not to mention the White House travel firings ...
"We all know..." yeah.

Pwrone, if you said "We all know the sky is blue", most people would go and check for ourselves. You dont have the best record, sorry.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
Strength and Courage, maybe. Femininity ... half and half (it's not considered "Feminine" to like guns and go trawling through Alaska). Wits and brains ... have you read some of the things she's said?
Whoa... hold on a second. Since when did enjoying shooting and outdoor activities mean you aren't feminine?

There are plenty of feminine accessories for firearms as well as for numerous other outdoor activities (like fishing, archery, hiking, camping, etc.). Just because a woman chooses to enjoy these things doesn't mean she's not feminine.

There's plenty of valid reasons to not like Palin... but I can't fault her for her love of the outdoors as that is something that I can understand. I don't think shooting, fishing, camping, 4 wheeling and off roading means I'm not feminine, I think it just means I know how to have fun.

Last edited by lisan23 : 01-21-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
"We all know..." yeah.

Pwrone, if you said "We all know the sky is blue", most people would go and check for ourselves. You dont have the best record, sorry.

So...you are saying that you didn't know that Clinton had been accused by more than 5 upstanding citizens of rape? Lie.

How about that she claimed to have been shot at while on tour? Lie.

I suppose it is POSSIBLE that you are not bright enough to 'figger out' the Whitewater scam that she was on the ground floor of, the travel firings (replaced by clinton friends and families) she was personally responsible for, but I am certain you have paid enough attention in the past two years to assess her value as Secretary of State...Russians move tac. nukes on E European borders, standing down our own missile defenses, the debacle in Honduras, Chinese build up their military, Venezuela trades weapons and tech with Iran, North Korea runs wild, Iran builds nukes, Iran tortures, rapes and murders their own citizens who beg for our help, South Koreans killed on our watch by our mutual enemy, Middle East peace process collapses, Afghanistan wallows in corruption, cooperating with the hilariously corrupt U.N 'human rights' committee, utterly failed diplomacy in Syria, estrangement from Israel, ruining our relationship with tradional allies...and on and on, all while our 'leaders' complain about our own history and apologize to our traditional enemies...yep...she is something else, all right.

List of Whitewater land scam guilty parties (hilary was ground floor):

5) Webster Hubbell: Bill Clinton friend and political ally; Hillary Clinton Rose Law Firm partner: embezzlement; fraud; two felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Whither Whitewater?" October 18, 1995)

6) Jim Guy Tucker: fraud; three felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Second-Term Stall" February 11, 1997; Associated Press "Tucker Pleads Guilty to Cable Fraud" February 20, 1998)

7) William J. Marks Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker business partner; one conspiracy conviction (Associated Press "Whitewater Defendant Pleads Guilty" August 28, 1997)

8) Jim McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally: eighteen felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Immunize Hale" May 29, 1996)

9) Susan McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend; former wife of Jim McDougal: four felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Immunize Hale" May 29, 1996)

10) David Hale: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally: two felony convictions of conspiracy and mail fraud (Wall Street Journal "The Arkansas Machine Strikes Back" March 19, 1996)

11) Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker; two felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

12) Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide; one conviction (Wall Street Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

13) Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent; fraudulent loans (Wall Steet Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

14) Robert Palmer: Madison appraiser; one conspiracy felony conviction (Wall Street Journal "Hale Predicts Hillary Conviction" October 21, 1996)

15) Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president; embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign; two misdemeanor convictions (Wall Street Journal "Arkansas Bank Shot" May 4, 1995)

16) John Latham: Madison Bank CEO; bank fraud conviction (Wall Street Journal "Smoke Without Fire" January 12, 1996)

17) John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker; misdemeanor guilty plea; tax fraud (Associated Press "Tucker Pleads Guilty to Cable Fraud" February 20, 1998)

18) Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant, pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of trying to bribe David Hale; is appealing a ten month prison sentence (The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "Whitewater Defendants" February 22, 1998)

19) Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of bribery, served fourteen months of a sixteen month prison sentence (The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "Whitewater Defendants" February 22, 1998)

Does this help any?

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Last edited by pwrone : 01-21-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Platinum Member

When I think of "femininity," I think of the 50s and earlier social norms. Don't get me wrong - I think it's great when women go hiking, express freedoms, and gain many of the same rights as men (some of which they're still fighting for today), and if they like things that stereotypically aren't associated with women, that's great.

However, by definition, feminine means acting specifically and stereotypically like a female, which in all but the previous few decades does not include some more "masculine" activities, such as many athletics, rifling, etc.

Replace "feminine" with "stereotypically female." Would you say that hunting and being an outdoorsman/outdoorswoman is stereotypically female?

Again, I'm not saying there's a thing wrong with women doing some of these things, and maybe awhile in the future, the definition of "feminine" will change. I'll even watch the WNBA finals if they're on, and root for a local team - but I can hardly classify the players as "feminine." As it stands today, in my opinion, Sarah Palin does not fit the historical, sexist definition of "feminine" very well.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
When I think of "femininity," I think of the 50s and earlier social norms. Don't get me wrong - I think it's great when women go hiking, express freedoms, and gain many of the same rights as men (some of which they're still fighting for today), and if they like things that stereotypically aren't associated with women, that's great.

However, by definition, feminine means acting specifically and stereotypically like a female, which in all but the previous few decades does not include some more "masculine" activities, such as many athletics, rifling, etc.

Replace "feminine" with "stereotypically female." Would you say that hunting and being an outdoorsman/outdoorswoman is stereotypically female?

Again, I'm not saying there's a thing wrong with women doing some of these things, and maybe awhile in the future, the definition of "feminine" will change. I'll even watch the WNBA finals if they're on, and root for a local team - but I can hardly classify the players as "feminine." As it stands today, in my opinion, Sarah Palin does not fit the historical, sexist definition of "feminine" very well.
fem·i·nine   
[fem-uh-nin] Show IPA
–adjective
pertaining to a woman or girl: feminine beauty; feminine dress.
having qualities traditionally ascribed to women, as sensitivity or gentleness.
effeminate; womanish: a man with a feminine walk.
belonging to the female sex; female: feminine staff members.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/feminine

The fact that you choose to think "feminine" equates some super oppressed version of women going back to the 1950's where men could institutionalize a woman for wanting a divorce is so not right on so many levels.

A woman can be sensitive and be gentle, have qualities traditionally ascribed to women and STILL enjoy shooting, hunting, and outdoor activities.

I like to cook, I keep the house clean, I stay at home and help my daughter with her homework. I make homemade cookies, keep track of everyone's schedules, wear makeup, dress nice, and have a thing for shoes and handbags. I also own 3 rifles and 2 handguns, my husband owns more than me. I have a fishing and hunting license and I love football.

A woman can be feminine AND like shooting, the outdoors, sports, and more.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
So...you are saying that you didn't know that Clinton had been accused by more than 5 upstanding citizens of rape? Lie.

How about that she claimed to have been shot at while on tour? Lie.

I suppose it is POSSIBLE that you are not bright enough to 'figger out' the Whitewater scam that she was on the ground floor of, the travel firings (replaced by clinton friends and families) she was personally responsible for, but I am certain you have paid enough attention in the past two years to assess her value as Secretary of State...Russians move tac. nukes on E European borders, standing down our own missile defenses, the debacle in Honduras, Chinese build up their military, Venezuela trades weapons and tech with Iran, North Korea runs wild, Iran builds nukes, Iran tortures, rapes and murders their own citizens who beg for our help, South Koreans killed on our watch by our mutual enemy, Middle East peace process collapses, Afghanistan wallows in corruption, cooperating with the hilariously corrupt U.N 'human rights' committee, utterly failed diplomacy in Syria, estrangement from Israel, ruining our fand on and on, all while our 'leaders' complain about r relationship with tradional allies...

yep...she is something else, all right.
Well, I said if you claimed "we all know the sky is blue" I wouldnt believe it without checking. Slightly tongue in cheek. Slightly. Maybe.

In terms of Clinton, if Bill was a rapist wouldnt he have been arrested, taken to court? If not, theres something up with your legal system, and I doubt that kind of widespread coverup could happen in a country that tried to impeach him for something considerably less serious, and legal.

And Mrs. Clinton. Well, most of the things you list against her could apply just as easily to previous holders of that office. Incredibly selective amnesia.

Just btw, I love that you try and blame the collapse of the latest (in a long long long line) of middle east peace efforts. Clinton to blame?? ROFL. You know who's to blame? The two parties, both of who have been the cause of failures in the past. Politics and power always causes the talks to fail, on one o both sides.

In this particular case it was primarily Israel, who seem to love to start building new settlements at the most inopportune moments. Odd that. Almost like people dont want it to succeed ... not yet anyway ...

Old 01-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Swingdickery!

Steamy!

Energy catastrophe has struck worldwide! Massive oil spills, nuclear meltdowns and more leave us desperate for viable energy sources to rebuild global society and technology. Inspired by a little tea party, Sarah Palin hits upon the answer: steam power! She begins the "Steam Initiative", touting geothermal energy as the cure for what ails ya. The heads of Big Oil and Nuclear Power are less than happy with this trend, and they send their agents to do in the Rogue Republican. Luckily, she comes prepared with a set of steam-powered armor! (Standard equipment, don'cha know.)

http://www.antarctic-press.com/html/...php?id=5651&bk=

Last edited by Mike! : 01-21-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Old 01-22-2011, 07:30 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
DP has pointed out hypocrisy and it happens a lot on this forum. Also some are shocked at the words used and what is said but this is not going to change and it is not against the rules of this forum. I am sure many have left because of what is written on this forum. Their choice.

You do not feel attention whore is an offensive description of another but DP does. So I know others have similar feelings. I look at it like whore is offensive and meant to be offensive when used to describe a woman so the word whore was chosen for a reason when deciding to label a person an attention whore. Possibly the use of the term as just mellowed.

I think there are people who are offended just reading certain words. The word does not even have to be being used other than just written down as the word itself. The word fuck is used a lot but some are extremely offended by this word and just reading it is offensive. I know in one of the forums recently it was discussed about a word that had been used and the person was banned from this forum for using the word. Yep actually banned from scam.com for the use of a vulgar word. I think it was the word itself that got him banned.

Anyway back to Sarah Palin.

Many love Sarah Palin because she is a Politician that seems like the girl next door. She does not come across as window dressing. She was not born to a wealthy family who groomed her to be in the public eye from the time she was a child. Also she did not get picked to attend Harvard or Yale. She has worked hard to get where she is and she seems to love this kind of work so because she wants to be doing what she is doing and so many love, beleive in what she stands for and admire her, I think she will do well.
Really???...then why does she have to resort to LYING. Death Panels...Free Health Care for Immigrants...Remember those lies??

Fact is, she is not an honest person...who will lie when it serves her needs....AND is someone who want to impose her faux religious beliefs on the rest of the nation.

She is the last thing this country needs.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 01-22-2011, 08:24 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Really???...then why does she have to resort to LYING. Death Panels...Free Health Care for Immigrants...Remember those lies??

Fact is, she is not an honest person...who will lie when it serves her needs....AND is someone who want to impose her faux religious beliefs on the rest of the nation.

Because you don't care for Sarah Palin those two things probably stick out as lies.

What Sarah was referring to was end of life counseling that was a provision in health care reform. Now it has been taken out.

I think the Health Care Reform Bill was so vague many did not understand exactly what it was saying. With giving free health care to immigrants many thought that was written in the bill by the way it read.

I don't think it was out and out lies but a Politician who was not in favor of either of those things and because the Health Reform Bill was vague and could be taken in different ways she just spoke out on what she did not want to see happen.

Many politicians kind of bend the facts when speaking. Many times we do see it as lying.

I am not a fan of Sarah Palin for President. I would be OK with her running for a Political Office.

As far as her religion, believing in God and letting everyone know this, it does not bother me that much, but I realize it does some of you and maybe many of you.

I have not followed Sarah close enough to defend her in the way some on this forum probably can. I do have a favorable opinion of her.

Old 01-22-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post

Um...those are not lies. YOU are lying by implying that they are.

Remember when they removed the offending 'death panel' language from the bill? Two days after Sarah voiced her concern?

Why? Because it was imaginary?

And, of course, they are instituting the death panels anyway, the same way they do everything else--around the back, in the dark.

As for free care for illegals--yeah--all they have to do is ask. A GOP proposal to require an I.D. check was voted down by liberals.

So....

Is your future secured?

Old 01-25-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
Ha! What a fucking joke. Ya gotta love it.

This is like a religious liturgy for all these fucking Monkeys living on wistful memories of Clinton's cock.

Clinton's cock is, literally, the totem of their religion of hate.

Without that, there is nothing for them.

Here's a really a comical extravaganza.

I love to watch them go into paroxysms of hysterical rage whenever anyone mentions the litany of crimes and disasters the unelected, war mongering, supremely incompetent liar and scumbag left behind that we're still trying to dig out from under.

They immediately start up with the incoherent gibberish - whining and sniveling about how that's not relevant since the Bush Criminals have been out of office for two years.

They don't want to go there. Oh nooooo. You can hardly blame them.

They're more interested in their fetish which was never relevant to anything - even 14 years ago.

So...those who are opposed to rape are REALLY just against the rapist's cock. Is that it?

Deep thinker, you.

Is your future secured?

Old 01-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
So...those who are opposed to rape are REALLY just against the rapist's cock. Is that it?

Deep thinker, you.

Cock's don't rape people, people rape people. We don't need anymore cock control laws, we just need to enforce the ones we have. When cocks are outlawed, only outlaws will have cocks.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Please--he has been accused by several women over the years of rape, ALL of them upstanding citizens with no other motive. If where there is smoke there is fire, here there is a fucking smokestorm.

Worst Sec. of State? Are you kidding? Look at what has happened since she took office. Good God, man!

We all know she was guilty during Whitewater, not to mention the White House travel firings., and I will put "I took enemy fire while under military protection" up against any lie ever told by any public figure.

I'm sure you'll be equally outraged over this, you being such a law-n-order guy and all.

Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...2006.Campaign/

Old 01-25-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
Cock's don't rape people, people rape people. We don't need anymore cock control laws, we just need to enforce the ones we have. When cocks are outlawed, only outlaws will have cocks.

ha!

Is your future secured?

Old 01-25-2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
I'm sure you'll be equally outraged over this, you being such a law-n-order guy and all.

Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...2006.Campaign/

I am not in favor of cheating or lying or stealing. Why would I be?

And it makes no difference that the voter and election corruption of demonrats dwarves that of the right. Wrong is wrong.

This is not yet on the scale of running fake Tea-Party candidates to siphon off voters, but it is close.

Right, acorn?

Is your future secured?

Old 01-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
I am not in favor of cheating or lying or stealing. Why would I be?

And it makes no difference that the voter and election corruption of demonrats dwarves that of the right. Wrong is wrong.

This is not yet on the scale of running fake Tea-Party candidates to siphon off voters, but it is close.

Right, acorn?

You're a tad more against it on one side versus the other ain'tcha pwoo, jussayin'.

Old 01-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWho View Post
Wow.. The disturbed hate and rage is so palpable.

Tell us.. why do you hate girls so much?

You really can't blame them for rejecting you.

He's never stated that he hates girls, why, he even dated one once. And he likes to dress up like girls, ask him.