report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Auction Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Has anyone ever had problems with this company?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Resolved 0 0%
I've been scammed! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2010, 06:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: guys 1st time here need help with possible sca

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
its fake. he has no skis. he will demand you pay by western union or moneygram. whatever you pay him, its just gone because you don't have his real name or location. don't play.
yes his payment options or western union or money gram

on the auction it says the location florida.
and his gmail his header for his emails says his name.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

western union can be picked up by anybody at any location in the world, without ID. he only needs to know the transaction number and the amount, who sent it. you will give him that info and he will have your money in minutes, you will have nothing for it, ever. none of these scammers has ever been found and prosecuted, that i heard of.

in private i was advised that the faked ebay site is:

http://2007-sea-doo.iblogger.org/

ebay auctions are at ebay.com not iblogger.org

scammer email: mathew4@gmx.com

Last edited by mumbles : 03-30-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

2007 07 Pair of Sea-Doo Jet Skis RXP With Trailer

Vehicle Description
2007 07 Pair of Sea-Doo Jet Skis RXP With Trailer
This is an Identical Pair (2) of 2007 Sea-Doo Supercharged Jet Skis
Yellow and Black in Color
RXP Model 215
Which was The Biggest Model Jet Ski for 2007
Speed Reaches up to 70 MPH
One Jet Ski Has 23 Hours and The Other Ski Has 24 Hour
Trailer Included In Sale Valed at $1,200
All Documented Maintenance Records Included With Sale For Your Reference
Included is The Lifetime Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan For Both Jet Skis Which is Transferrable to New
These Jet Skis Are in Great Condition and Have Been Very Well Taken Care of When They Are Not in The Water
They are Stored in a Storage Unit
Out of All Weather and Elements

Last edited by mumbles : 03-30-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

http://iblogger.org/

Welcome to : http://iblogger.org/ Internet services:

Please choose one of the links below to be redirected to our main website:

Free Hosting
Free Reseller Hosting
VPS Servers
Premium Hosting
Business Class Hosting
Dedicated Servers

Old 03-30-2010, 06:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

mumbles thanks for your work

Old 03-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Last edited by mumbles : 03-30-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:45 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This same guy has his sea doos listed on *****slist for tuscaloosa alabama. Here is the link. Looks like he is trying to sell them more than once.

http://bham.*****slist.org/tls/1665810327.html

Last edited by tbtja4 : 04-07-2010 at 06:46 AM. Reason: typo

Old 04-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Newbie Member

Tony Quarles Auctions

has anyone out there heard of this guy? I bought a part from him off ebay and he hasn't sent the item. Ebay says since it is over 45 days they won't help out with getting this guy to send the part, I have tried to call them and no one answers! Either it just rings or it says the mailbox is too full. This is really upsetting as he just won't call me, or send me my part that I bought and paid for. Anyone out there know this guy I would like to be notified. And warn anyone be careful of his auctions they don't hold up their part of the deal

Old 04-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Tony Quarles Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by racegirl View Post
has anyone out there heard of this guy? I bought a part from him off ebay and he hasn't sent the item. Ebay says since it is over 45 days they won't help out with getting this guy to send the part, I have tried to call them and no one answers! Either it just rings or it says the mailbox is too full. This is really upsetting as he just won't call me, or send me my part that I bought and paid for. Anyone out there know this guy I would like to be notified. And warn anyone be careful of his auctions they don't hold up their part of the deal
If you paid through paypal, contact them and tell them whats going on. Sometimes they can get you your money back. If nothing else they'll be aware of his actions and possibly make it harder for him to scam somebody else.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Newbie Member

Thanks I didn't think of Pay Pal. we contacted Ebay and they don't do anything if it has been over 45 days. Which really stinks. I will try Pay Pal.

Old 05-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Newbie Member

I wanted to send out a warning to anyone who deals with Tony Quarles or Wendy Quarles auctions they are not honest people they don't return phone call THEY DON'T EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE!!
We bought this item back in Jan and haven't seen the item nor have we been able to get into contact with Tony!!! I even sent a certified letter to Tony he signed for it and STILL NO CONTACT FROM HIM!!! So if anyone out there is thinking of buying something from his auctions or from Wendy Quarles auction on Ebay I would steer clear you might spend a whole lot of money for nothing. AGAIN BE CAREFUL OF DEALING WITH TONY QUARELS!!!

Old 05-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Newbie Member

If your thinking of going to one of Tony Quarles Auctions I suggest you read my other thread. He is not an honest person doesn't hold his end of a deal. He never answers his phone. We have been trying to talk to him for months and he never responds. I am going to keep this thread going until he call us or until everyone out there knows about what he has done. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM TONY QUARLES RACE AUCTIONS OR FROM WENDY QUARLES EBAY AUCTIONS. If you do you may be very sorry because they don't send you what you buy and never pick up the phone. All Tony would have to do is tell us what is going on, we are understanding people and would just like an answer to why we didn't get what we paid for. That's all We ask!

Old 08-12-2010, 07:15 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Have I been scammed?

Yeah I just want other peoples advice to see if Ive been scammed or not, and what actions I should take. I'm new to this scamming stuff.

Ok well I just bought a Blu Ray Movie from this guy on Ebay. He registered on July 21st and has no feedback. But he has a store on ebay with a few other items. It was a buy it now offer and i bought it. It cost 15$. On the movie description it said to pay him by paypal Invoice, and i dont know what that it so i assumed its just regular paypal.

So i paid through paypal. Paypal says hes not a paypal user and he has yet to claim his money.

I dont know what to do. Seems fishy he doesnt have a paypal account and he wont reply to my emails. I asked him when i Should expect my item and such.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:54 AM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Re: Have I been scammed?

Yes, sounds like you have been scammed, sorry.

Quote:
it said to pay him by paypal Invoice
Did "paypal" send you an email? Saying to send them the payment information as part of a buyer/seller protection plan? Did you use moneygram, Western Union or a bank transfer?

A bit more information would help in making a definitive decision. Could you post up the email addresses and the emails themselves? Both would help greatly in figuring this out for you.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 12-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Newbie Member

tecnicaly not a scam but alert beware of the....

All those online auctions claiming big savings are as close to a scam as you can get the auction does not end until they made enough to pay for the item many times over and they have inside bidders raising the price forcing you to bid again and the timer is off it never seems to end when the timer stops they claim due to bidding war thats BS and most of the time their bidder wins its totally rigged. They throw a bone and let people win sometimes to keep big spenders around and so they can have people say look what i won for $18 a plasma tv. 99.999999% If they charge you for points or membership probably a scam in some way, if its too good to be true it is. Am ipad for $10 yeah right not even a broken one. Some do sell them for that to some lucky sap but the milk so many points you have to pay for from the bidders the earn enough to pay for 5 new ipads at retail and it is pure luck you won the bid. 99.999% of the bidders pay for points and loose them and buy more and more....like the odds in Vegas better.

Last edited by do not scam me : 12-12-2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: topic

Old 12-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Newbie Member

Re: tecnicaly not a scam but junk alert beware of

While that may be true, there's one site called Listia which is based on points and doesn't scam you (that's if you list auctions yourself). I absolutely love that place. As long as you have enough credits, you can get pretty much anything free. Juicy Couture, Coach, Prada, etc purses, a Wii, DSi, PlayStation 3, XBOX 360, makeup, laptops, and just about anything for FREE.

Of course, it's a user based community, so people have to be willing to list these things. But it's pretty awesome if you're a new mother and can't afford new baby clothes, or you have something of your own you want to get rid of but don't want to deal with eBay fees.

Recently, I just got some perfume, a NWT designer necklace, some stamps for my collection, and some skincare products. I myself put a new pair of shoes I never wore because they were too small, a Canon compact printer, and a bundle of magnets, stickers, badges, and other cool stuff.

http://www.listia.com/

EDIT: Of course, it's like eBay in a way and there are some bad apples out there, but if you play it safe, it's a great site.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

SCAM claudiaoutlet EBAY seller STAY WAY!

I have bought and sold many 1000's of products on Ebay and overall been satisfied however claudiaoutlet is by far the most dishonest seller I have ever had the displeasure of buying from! I bought 100 Maybelline Water Proof mascaras and paid to have them shipped to Brazil (where I live 6 months a year. It took the seller 1 week to responded to messages and 3 weeks to ship. Customs is very slow in Brazil and by the time I received my items almost 3 months had passed. What I received was 27 of what I ordered and the other 73 was just junk they could not sell on Ebay! To make it worse Brazil customs charges more than 100% in taxes both on imported products, shipping and insurance charges. I contacted the seller the same day and they spoke as if they would resolve the issue with a partial refund but in truth I should have known better no one accidentally ships 73 incorrect items by accident! We went back and forth by email and all of a sudden all communication stopped! I logged into Ebay and wouldn't you know the last day for me to leave feedback had expired! I filed a claim but the only thing Ebay would do is have me ship all item back. Given I had already dropped 60.00 in shipping paid more than 100.00 in Brazilian taxes and would have to drop another 80 to ship back and the seller already proved themselves to be dishonest it did not make sense to do so. Just wanted everyone to know my experience with this seller as these were not honest mistakes but rather deliberate attempt to defraud their buyers. There feedback is very poor (98%) compared to other sellers that have a 10000+ sales and that should have been another clue for me. They have negative feedback ranging from non-receipt of products with no responses to emails to selling rancid expired creams and makeup! BUYER BEWARE OF claudiaoutlet!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2011, 06:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Original Fragrance on eBay is a SCAM

Be careful purchasing any fragrances or colognes from Original Fragrance on eBay.

http://stores.ebay.com/Original-Fragrance-Superstore

They sell fake / counterfeit perfumes and colognes. I purchased from them recently and it was obvious from the packaging and the smell that the perfume was a fake. They do not respond to emails when contacted about it.

Be careful and avoid.

They also sell under the website http://www.maxperfumez.com

Business Name:

Bbms Trading Inc

Owners:
Bernan Hsui
Gary Yu
Man Yi Li

Email
ask_originalfragrance@hotmail.com
ask_perfumefactory@yahoo.com

Phone