report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Ancient Deadly Ninja Baby

I just want to say one thing...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Obama is president, and there isn't a damn thing you morons can do about it. I will sleep well knowing that for the next four years (at least) that Grim "WMD" 17, Luka the Aparthied guy, Frank "the fucking grand cyclops of the KKK" King, David "I'm a homosexual terrorist with HIV but somehow it's not hypocritical that I hate black people even though I like to have sex with them" Ben Arial, Ruby fucking brainless slippers or whatever her name was, the crazier than a shithouse rat religous new world order freak who is called Galaxy, Mr. Smith who somehow thinks Black people can't be true Christians becasue they vote democrat, fucking Mumbles and whatever rediculous flailing hatemongering trip he's on this week, and even those assholes Oneway and AXJ too, (even though they're banned) - I will sleep very, very, very, very well knowing the person in charge of this great country who you all profess to love is not only a tree hugging, "terrorist loving" liberal, but he's also BLACK too. All of the whining and complaining from you moronic turds amounted to absolutely nothing. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you racist fucks.

Oh, and fuck Self Employed/California Surfing/Kieth Olberman/GOPer/whatever the fuck his name is this week. It's been a while since I've bothered to check, but I'm sure that nincompoop still lurks around here.

What a great day for democracy.

Old 01-20-2009, 03:42 PM
nomlms4me

Re: I just want to say one thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawanja View Post

Obama is president, and there isn't a damn blah blah blah SNIP!
It's a little early to toot your horn negro. Let's see... hmmm.. he's been in office 1 day and the markets have crashed further down. Not a good sign however all we can expect is failure. In any case, you should STFU until he's been in office at least 6 months and put that blow horn away until then negro.

Oh and he's not black. He's 1/2 white. Get your facts straight.

DISMISSED.

Old 01-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

When you think you have hit rock bottom...just take consolation knowing...that position will forever be occupied by the white trash like nomlms4me... "Botttom feeding for well over 230 years".
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 01-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Preying upon the weak and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomlms4me View Post
It's a little early to toot your horn negro. Let's see... hmmm.. he's been in office 1 day and the markets have crashed further down. Not a good sign however all we can expect is failure. In any case, you should STFU until he's been in office at least 6 months and put that blow horn away until then negro.

Oh and he's not black. He's 1/2 white. Get your facts straight.

DISMISSED.
Where exactly did he state that he was black? Maybe you white trash should learn to read. Unban this worthless pile of shit; I want to hear him try to explain his utter stupidity.

Old 01-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
"What a great day for democracy." - Hawanja
I haven't seen you here for a while Hawanja, so welcome back.

And yes, it is a great day for democracy.

I have to admit that I voted for Obama, and donated $500.00 to the Obama campaign last year while he was running for President. So this has really been an exciting day for me.

(By the way, apparently nomlms4me has been banned. I don't think he'll be missed.)

Old 01-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Preying upon the weak and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia View Post

(By the way, apparently nomlms4me has been banned. I don't think he'll be missed.)
What exactly was he banned for? As much of a gutless sack of douche he was, I don't think that he actually broke any rules.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
"What exactly was he banned for?" - Blue Crab of Pain!!!
I really don't know, Blue Crab, but I think it may have been because of his racist comments. Perhaps the moderator finally got sick of it.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Ancient Deadly Ninja Baby

Quote:
I really don't know, Blue Crab, but I think it may have been because of his racist comments. Perhaps the moderator finally got sick of it.
Glad to be of service.

Thanks Barbie, but alas, I will not be back. This place sucks, I don't like coming here. I just wanted to gloat.

Childish? Sure it is. But I've had to endure 8 years of these wackjobs calling me a traitor becasue I believe in the rule of law. Fuck them.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

i don't know why you are happy. you hate america and Obama says he doesn't, hasn't, won't ever.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
"Thanks Barbie, but alas, I will not be back. This place sucks, I don't like coming here." - Hawanja
That's too bad. But it's true . . this place seems to have gone downhill, with all the spam and server issues.

But I think you inadvertently did get nomlms4me banned, so I think I speak for all of us when I say . . . THANKS.

Well Hawanja . . . bye bye . . . best wishes for the future.

Old 01-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia View Post
I haven't seen you here for a while Hawanja, so welcome back.

And yes, it is a great day for democracy.

I have to admit that I voted for Obama, and donated $500.00 to the Obama campaign last year while he was running for President. So this has really been an exciting day for me.

Well, Barbie, Im glad you are happy and I hope to god that
you have been right about Obama....I really, really do, for
all our sakes.

PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION.....ENFORCE OUR LAWS.:mad:

What are reparations? Making me pay
for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
for an injury they did not suffer.[/b]

By D.B.

Old 01-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:

Obama is president, and there isn't a damn thing you morons can do about it. I will sleep well knowing that for the next four years (at least) that Grim "WMD" 17, Luka the Aparthied guy, Frank "the fucking grand cyclops of the KKK" King, David "I'm a homosexual terrorist with HIV but somehow it's not hypocritical that I hate black people even though I like to have sex with them" Ben Arial, Ruby fucking brainless slippers or whatever her name was, the crazier than a shithouse rat religous new world order freak who is called Galaxy, Mr. Smith who somehow thinks Black people can't be true Christians becasue they vote democrat, fucking Mumbles and whatever rediculous flailing hatemongering trip he's on this week, and even those assholes Oneway and AXJ too, (even though they're banned) - I will sleep very, very, very, very well knowing the person in charge of this great country who you all profess to love is not only a tree hugging, "terrorist loving" liberal, but he's also BLACK too. All of the whining and complaining from you moronic turds amounted to absolutely nothing. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you racist fucks.

Oh, and fuck Self Employed/California Surfing/Kieth Olberman/GOPer/whatever the fuck his name is this week. It's been a while since I've bothered to check, but I'm sure that nincompoop still lurks around here.

Gotta lot of hate going there for ya dontcha Hiawatha?
Be careful, its not good for someone to be so filled with hate
and malice.

And you left me out....bad, bad, I wanna be on your hate
list, come on, let me be on it.

PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION.....ENFORCE OUR LAWS.:mad:

What are reparations? Making me pay
for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
for an injury they did not suffer.[/b]

By D.B.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:46 AM
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth View Post
Gotta lot of hate going there for ya dontcha Hiawatha?
Be careful, its not good for someone to be so filled with hate
and malice.

And you left me out....bad, bad, I wanna be on your hate
list, come on, let me be on it.
Ah yes, it's the old "you're too (insert emotion here), therefore your statement is irrelevant!"

In the words of Bronze Dog:

Quote:
Even if I were jealous, it would have no effect on the argument. The conclusion (that I don't have real arguments) does not follow from the premise (I'm jealous), in addition to being contradicted by the evidence (all the points I typically raise in such arguments). It's a classic propaganda-style mix of red herrings and non-sequiturs.

If I'm angry, 2 plus 2 still equals 4.

If I'm happy, A is still equal to A.

If I'm thinking dirty thoughts, grass remains green.

Reality remains the same regardless of my emotional state.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Is it me or are the "anti-racists" coming out after yesterday bieng more racist than anyone??

The only ones that keep bringing up the "black" thing are the ones that seem to want to let you know how racist they are not and how everyone else is... Are these people hiding some old shame in their closets?

Its 2009... Most dont give a shiat if we elected a martian, as long as he/she has what it takes. For the slim minority that has a problem with Obama bieng black, they are to much of a minority to even matter... So, whats the dilly?

Old 01-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
Is it me or are the "anti-racists" coming out after yesterday bieng more racist than anyone??

The only ones that keep bringing up the "black" thing are the ones that seem to want to let you know how racist they are not and how everyone else is... Are these people hiding some old shame in their closets?

Its 2009... Most dont give a shiat if we elected a martian, as long as he/she has what it takes. For the slim minority that has a problem with Obama bieng black, they are to much of a minority to even matter... So, whats the dilly?
Doggerel #156: "Don't You Think It's Suspicious That You Spend so Much Time on This?" , the argument that goes that you must secretly believe in what you're arguing against.
"Skeptics don't believe in fairies, therefore they do!"

Last edited by furbearingbrick : 01-21-2009 at 08:18 AM.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:15 AM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:

... David "I'm a homosexual terrorist with HIV but somehow it's not hypocritical that I hate black people even though I like to have sex with them" Ben Arial...

Discover Frank Zappa!

Old 01-21-2009, 08:31 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbearingbrick View Post
Doggerel #156: "Don't You Think It's Suspicious That You Spend so Much Time on This?" , the argument that goes that you must secretly believe in what you're arguing against.
"Skeptics don't believe in fairies, therefore they do!"
Waaaaaay to open for errors. I won't even go into how many ways to throw that in the ring and beat the crud out of it.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
Waaaaaay to open for errors. I won't even go into how many ways to throw that in the ring and beat the crud out of it.