report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2005, 10:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

GSECO National Mailing Service, Spanish Lake, MO

I have read a query wanting information about GSECO. It is I suppose a scam. I sent in the $25.00 plus $5.00 for rush delivery and they sent the information, but it was nothing as it was supposed to be. I sent it back after the 90 days they asked to wait, but have yet to hear from them. I requested my money back, but not to this point have I received it.

Old 01-02-2006, 04:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: GSECO National Mailing Service, Spanish Lake, MO

I too have recieved information on this company, in fact I have the information, setting right in front of, The one that they send you, I just want to know if you recieved anything from them. If so what was it all about ?

thanks,
davisrdd1@comcast.net

Old 01-12-2006, 01:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i sent in my money and waited over 30 days and no response so i filled in a complaint at the BBB website , and they helped me alot to get my money back and i got a refund of the 25 dollars i sent in from the gseco company ,so u should try that ,what helped me the most is that i had a copy of everything i sent also i sent it in a check ,,so its traceable so i guess thats why they payed me back :)

Old 01-20-2006, 09:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have also sent in my 25.00 plus my rush delivery of 5.00 adn I have not yet received anything from them. Every time I call all I get is a voice recording to leave a detailed measage and they would callme back. I have left several measages with them and have yet to here from them.

Old 01-28-2006, 07:32 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i know the way that my family combated a scam like this before was to get in with a class action suit against the company, anyonw interested in doing this e-mail me at transjazz@hotmail.com

Old 01-28-2006, 07:49 PM
I am new at Scam.com

just an fyi..if you search the national better business bureau, they are listed and the city they are actually listed under is st. louis,mo. there is alternate address and five or six alternate phone numbers, these people say they are no longer in exsistence, yet the flyers are still being sent out. as crazy as it sounds spanish lake,mo wasn't even listed as a city they operate in. go figure, everyone needs to ban together and get a class action suit going..this is crazy!

Old 02-01-2006, 11:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

How do you get your money back from these people? I feel so stupid for even sending any money. but i guess we all do dumb things.

Old 02-08-2006, 04:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I did the same thing and have not received anything. Please let me know what steps we need to take to get our money back. my e mail is vvvdow@hotmail.com

Old 02-08-2006, 09:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

undefined
I just got off the phone with both the better business bureau and the company that places advertisements in Parent Magazine. The better business bureau Number to call is 314-645-3300. I filed a complaint on my behalf. The only thing is, if they cannot reach GSECO they try to twice. Otherwise, im SOL and a hard lesson learned. I work full time and cannot devote my time to trying to get a law suite against these people. However, if anyone is, i will back you up.

From what the better business bureau said is "this company isn't even based out of MO - it could be based out of FL or another state and they do this purposely so as its harder to file claims from state to state. So these people are litterally having a PO Box in MO and driving over the border to pick up our checks and cashing them. Im really mad! Any comments you can e mail me at vvvdow@hotmail.com

Old 02-10-2006, 05:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

this is just insane! i also sent the money as well. i figured hey if they were listed in a book then must be a real lagitamite company but later i looked up the book and it didn't even exist. i also looked up the location of the so called business on google maps, the satillite search, and like you said it isn't even there, its just a street in a neighborhood, well part of the address is. we will figure out where they are don't worry and the answer is right in front of someones face. some one who wrote in to this forum actually. you said you still have the info davisrdd1? what is the address on the envelope they have listed for sending in the money?

Old 02-10-2006, 05:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i was just looking up GSECO on google and i found something interesting, i found out that they are no longer alound to send their info to washington anymore. also listed was their address. so here it is:
4. GSECO maintains a business addresses at 11220 West Florissant - PMB 108, Florissant, MO. GSECO is the seller of an opportunity involving payment for in-home mail processing.
They are no longer aloud to mailing their "opportunity's" to washington as of 2000. so thats a small piece of good news.

Old 02-21-2006, 05:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I sent them money about 3 weeks ago and have not heard anything from them either. I still have the address that is on the envelope also. The return address that is listed is: GSECO Processing Center; Box 38758, North County Station; Spanish Lake, MO 63138 and the envelope is post marked from St Louis MO 631. I would like my money back as well. If anyone starts up a class action suit, I'm in, please let me know.

Old 02-24-2006, 06:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi
I wanted to tell everyone, that after I filed my complaint with the Better business bureau, I actually received a letter from them stating they were going after them. Within a week, I had my 25.00 back in my hand and it was a money order from an entire different company. Which I thought was wierd. But this company was paying off claims filed against GSECO. I recommend EVERYONE filing a complaint. Within two weeks I had my money back.

Old 02-27-2006, 03:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I'M A DUMMY TOO. I SENT IN MY MONEY ORDER FOR 25.00 TOO THINKING THAT SINCE IT WAS POSTED IN THE BACK OF PARENTS MAGAZINE AND MOSTLY NEW MOTHERS LIKE MYSELF WOULD BE READING THEM I THOUGHT THE LITTLE BUSINESS WAS FOR REAL AND LEGIT. PLUS, IT SOUNDED KINDA PROMISING AND I'M USUALLY SKEPTICAL ABOUT THIS KINDA STUFF BUT I GAVE IT A SHOT AND LOOKED WHAT HAPPENED. I GET SCAMMED AND THE LITTLE 25.00 THAT I DID HAVE IS NOW GONE WITHOUT A PURPOSE. I, TOO WOULD LIKE TO GET IN ON ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT THAT MAY BE IN PROGRESS AGAINST THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I FEEL THAT I DESERVE MY MONEY BACK PLUS AND NO ONE ELSE SHOULD BE SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE. I FEEL LIKE PARENTS MAGAZINE SHOULD FEEL SOMEWHAT RESPONSIBLE ALSO BECAUSE A LOT OF THEIR READERS ARE GETTING SCAMMED BY THIS SAME COMPANY AND THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING GSECO'S ADS. EVERYTHING IN THEY'RE MAGAZINE MAY JUST BE A LIE, HOW CAN YOU TRUST THEM? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT MSCAPONE2004@YAHOO.COM. I REALLY WANT TO GET BACK AT THIS COMPANY!

Old 03-07-2006, 10:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Can We Apply Pressure To Parent Magazine To Assist Us In Getting Our Money Back? If The Add Is Still Running , It Has To Be Paid For By Someone. It Really Irritates Me That Someone Is Able To Get Away With This. Yes, It Is Only $25. But When You Are A Young Family Just Starting Out, It Really Is A Slap In The Face. I'm Very Angry And Willing To Do Whatever It Takes To Get Resolution.

Old 03-07-2006, 10:21 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Sooo, Has Anyone Ever Found A Legitimate Work From Home Job?

Old 03-11-2006, 03:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

That really makes me mad! I sent the money too. If anyone has any information about how to contact them please email me. I fully intend to get my money back and shut their entire company down. This is ridiculous to be doing to anyone, let alone new mothers (found my ad in American Baby). Anyone already int he process of doing this that wants backup please feel free to email me: emeraldearth17@yahoo.com.

Old 03-15-2006, 12:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i also got ripped off from GSECO, and got my info from Parents mag. How irresponsible to allow fradulent business in a magazine, to allow their subscribers to be ripped off. it took me months to get an extra 25 bucks, and i still cant get ahold of the company to get my money back, both companies deserve what is coming to them